Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

2018 best hookup apps

Bumble is a good selection for a person starting out who desires to see all of the eligible people about. oklahoma singles chat rooms Tinder, the photo heavy app with two billion views per day, makes it possible for you to swipe proper to prospective partners, then message and arrange a date. Now you connect hot girls with a number of on line of gay on line chatting without having payment. adam4adam desk Premium members, in turn, can view pics uploaded by other members, see who viewed their profiles, send messages, and use the invisible mode.

private delight

7 instances far more most likely to enter a conversation in your initially 24 hours than on other apps. meganlauren86 There are a lot of factors to take into account ahead of you must commit to dating prisoner who is in prison. There are other privacy restrictions and capabilities to assist users stay anonymous if they are afraid of acquiring caught. gay hookup cape cod We d been catfishing every single other, she admits, referring to the lack of getting entirely honest with their on the net personas.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/8/2016 9:38:33 AM I am glad North Carolina lost the Super Bowl cause  
lowcountry23
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (22,295)
Saint Johns, FL
37, joined Sep. 2011

In his post game interview Scam Newton showed his true colors At the end of the game you saw what class is in Peyton Manning and then saw a crybaby loser sitting and pouting in his hoodie not giving any credit to a Denver defense that just destroy him. If they would have won he would have been dancing and taunting Denver all night but instead he got his a** kicked and then instead of showing good sportsmanship took his ball and went home. Congrats to Denver and big congrats to there defense for playing a amazing game

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/8/2016 11:52:01 AM I am glad North Carolina lost the Super Bowl cause  

sorpstar
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (42,024)
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

The more I think about it a team led by Peyton has the advantage in such a game from 2 yrs ago because of take for example the longer half time show or the pre game after teams came out onto the field...what I'm sayin the Broncos knew what to expect them Panthers had and it showed plus the betta defense took the game over immediately...it was Ali vs foreman...the Broncos being Ali the weaker in height and weight yet they rope a dope the Panthers, who seemed more physical but not at all in this game...

[Edited 2/8/2016 11:52:49 AM ]

2/8/2016 2:37:24 PM I am glad North Carolina lost the Super Bowl cause  

zippy75
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,391)
Manahawkin, NJ
42, joined Mar. 2011

It's not 1st time fig newton walked of stage. Youtube cam walks off stage vs 49ers. This crap that he's young is ridiculous he's 26 not 10 tho he did act like it. He has a history of acting like a sore loser. The league never saw anything like me huh cam. Your right I can't remember seeing such a baby. Even Scott Norwood did full interviews after he missed the field goal against the Giants. Ron Rivera did a wonderful interview after the game. Hats off to him for that

2/8/2016 5:11:04 PM I am glad North Carolina lost the Super Bowl cause  

wineandroses2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,350)
Middleport, OH
60, joined Oct. 2013

low. Peyton Manning is a gentleman.

2/9/2016 6:47:07 AM I am glad North Carolina lost the Super Bowl cause  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (279,300)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Quote from wineandroses2:
low. Peyton Manning is a gentleman.

WRONG WnR....

Peyton Manning is a TRUE, SOHTHERN GENTLEMAN.

2/9/2016 6:53:42 AM I am glad North Carolina lost the Super Bowl cause  

wineandroses2
Middleport, OH
60, joined Oct. 2013

cheer.

2/9/2016 8:04:26 AM I am glad North Carolina lost the Super Bowl cause  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

2/9/2016 10:36:32 AM I am glad North Carolina lost the Super Bowl cause  

10snut
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (31,463)
Lake Charles, LA
70, joined May. 2008

I wanted Broncos to win - the defense was awesome and Cam did not stand a chance....but....first of all - there is nothing wrong with him being sad/crying/ while sitting on the bench after the game and I do wish the photographers would give all these guys their private time after a loss/disappointment instead of zooming in on their private moment....as far as the interview - that sucked and he acted like a brat. He is responsible for acting like a grown up and he owes a big apology and he should be ashamed and embarrassed by his actions.

2/9/2016 2:11:48 PM I am glad North Carolina lost the Super Bowl cause  

wineandroses2
Middleport, OH
60, joined Oct. 2013

Peyton Manning is a veteran QB and has had a teacher in his father. Former New Orlean Saints Archie Manning. He knew what he was doing as he has been there before. Congratulations to all the Broncos.

2/9/2016 2:14:48 PM I am glad North Carolina lost the Super Bowl cause  

crimsontater
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,491)
Trenton, GA
55, joined Jul. 2010

the fact that he refused to dive after that fumbled ball coupled with his actions after getting hit in the endzone and the leaving early from the press conference, speaks volumes about scam's real attitude.

2/9/2016 5:03:29 PM I am glad North Carolina lost the Super Bowl cause  
lowcountry23
Saint Johns, FL
37, joined Sep. 2011

@ 10 I agree nothing wrong with being sad after a loss or shedding a tear esp after losing in the biggest game of your life..

@ Sorp I do not care how long that halftime show or pregame was Denver's D was gonna destroy him either way North Carolina's line could not handle there speed... If Peyton would have been in his prime this game would have looked like the Seattle/Denver SB from 2 years ago...

@ Zip I agree at 26 you are no longer a kid or child your a man.... Well Cam is not

@ Tater

As for Cam he is just a classless crybaby that was trying to fool the entire country into thinking he was some great guy... I now look forward to him getting his butt kicked yearly and pouting like a baby

[Edited 2/9/2016 5:03:45 PM ]

2/9/2016 5:12:31 PM I am glad North Carolina lost the Super Bowl cause  
enard
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Lakeville, MN
57, joined Apr. 2012

Cam can make amends...he ain't O.J. Simpson.

2/9/2016 5:37:11 PM I am glad North Carolina lost the Super Bowl cause  

wineandroses2
Middleport, OH
60, joined Oct. 2013

Hopefully he will do better next season.

2/10/2016 5:52:45 PM I am glad North Carolina lost the Super Bowl cause  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

It's only a football game, folks.

There were only two teams.

One won.

One lost.

No need to crush the spirit of a young man who is already devastated.

Perhaps we should all Grow up a bit and congratulate the losing team and players for the great entertainment.

2/10/2016 7:15:06 PM I am glad North Carolina lost the Super Bowl cause  

zippy75
Manahawkin, NJ
42, joined Mar. 2011

Like it or not fig newton is a role model for children. I've followed his career since college. He has a rep for a reason. As a role model and the apparent face of the league. He needs to lead by example both winning and losing. Its only a big deal because of all the bs dancing n show boating during the season. You want attention cam you got it.

2/10/2016 7:21:32 PM I am glad North Carolina lost the Super Bowl cause  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Have you ever lost anything, or anyone, that meant the world to you?

Showboating occurred on both sides.

The attention was sought by both sides.

A young man in the world spotlight for the first time in his life, possibly last, is dissed because he became emotional and then cocky trying to cover up his emotions.... give the young man a break... He may be whom you root for next Super Bowl.

2/10/2016 7:56:35 PM I am glad North Carolina lost the Super Bowl cause  

zippy75
Manahawkin, NJ
42, joined Mar. 2011

Stop making excuses for him. Seriously he's a sore loser by his own admission. 26 is not a young man. He's had the spot light on him since college. So that is just n excuse to act like a bratty child. His ability on the field is 1 thing his conduct off it is another. His not the 1st player or the last to fail at 1 or the other. But in the multi media nation today everything is scrutinized. He's supposably the leader of that franchise. Then he needs to act accordingly. Olsen had a great interview as did coach Rivera just to name a few. Everyone handles things differently that's true. But he's acted like this since early yrs in college. Thus it's who n what he is

2/10/2016 8:24:47 PM I am glad North Carolina lost the Super Bowl cause  

sorpstar
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (42,024)
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

Cam is like 98% full of talent and ability of positivity but the 2% of him negativity is suspect which affects that 98% he does great..same old cam...

2/10/2016 10:48:48 PM I am glad North Carolina lost the Super Bowl cause  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Well, you would know more about him than me so therefore since you know that he had acted out this same way since college why are you giving him such a hard time now?

2/10/2016 11:27:42 PM I am glad North Carolina lost the Super Bowl cause  

zippy75
Manahawkin, NJ
42, joined Mar. 2011

I always have given him a hard time lol. Just bringing it to others attention how his always been. Now in college ok you can say he's a bit immature. But as you get older you learn to conduct yourself in a more professional manner. He hasn't n that's a real shame. At 26 he's still got a small window to adjust. But with the $ and fame I fear he'll never adjust. He shouldn't change who he is but adjust to his own fame. The league is supporting him your the face of the NFL for God's sake

2/10/2016 11:31:39 PM I am glad North Carolina lost the Super Bowl cause  
josecuervosilv
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,882)
Downey, CA
42, joined Jun. 2010

Quote from cupocheer:
Well, you would know more about him than me so therefore since you know that he had acted out this same way since college why are you giving him such a hard time now?

Because of 3 reasons:

1. Sore losers are always given a hard time.

2. Sore losers are always given a hard time.

3. Refer to reasons 1 and 2.

2/10/2016 11:44:16 PM I am glad North Carolina lost the Super Bowl cause  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Well alrighty then ... but you are still saying some words in defense of him yourself. Granted he is 26. He is no longer in college. He is a pro athlete. He has just debuted before the entire world in the Promo professional football game of his life. Hell's Bells of the whole flippin' teams life... and the guy is only one member of a "team" effort... Can you even begin to imagine the stress this kid was under? Dayum, it would equate to me being pregnant with my first child and the taxi drivers being on strike when I went into labor. I am an adult but this crap is scary. I have a team but the weight is all on me, I want to scream and cry but the world is watching. What do I do? I do the best I can. And I still have to have an episiotomy.

The guy didn't lose the ballgame. The team lost the ballgame.

When's spring training?

2/11/2016 12:02:05 AM I am glad North Carolina lost the Super Bowl cause  

zippy75
Manahawkin, NJ
42, joined Mar. 2011

Ok well your still referring to him as a kid lol. I don't hate him. All I'm saying n bringing to your attention is how he's always been. That he needs to grow up. The problem is I don't see that happening. As such n being to face of the most popular sport in America you need to not be such a baby. Example if the ceo of FedEx is making a speech n someone yells out hey you suck. You wouldn't see the ceo get up an leave. Ok he lost the biggest pro game of his career yeah it sucks yeah you're both sad n pissed off. But you can answer a few questions. Then say something like I'm sorry guys I can't do this right now. Then walk off not just act like a spoiled little brat that didn't get the toy he wanted. He actually started lashing out a few days before the game. That is when the team PR people should've grab him a said something. Maybe they did n it still turned out the way it did. Bottom line if you want everyone to look at you with all the nonsense dancing ect.. be prepared for when it blows up in your face. Oh spring training should be in couple weeks lol

2/11/2016 5:42:38 PM I am glad North Carolina lost the Super Bowl cause  
lowcountry23
Saint Johns, FL
37, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from cupocheer:

Showboating occurred on both sides.

The attention was sought by both sides.

A young man in the world spotlight for the first time in his life, possibly last, is dissed because he became emotional and then cocky trying to cover up his emotions.... give the young man a break... He may be whom you root for next Super Bowl.

Actually Cup Manning has never showboated during his entire NFL or College career... Same goes for greats like John Elway, Joe Montana, Steve Young, Dan Marino, Steve McNair, Troy Aikeman, and the list goes on and on.... He is a fraud that during the regular season and playoffs taunted opposing defenses like no other QB has before then said if they did not like it to stop him... After getting his a** kicked the sorry a** could not even give the Defense that just whipped his backside any type of credit. Why ? Because he is a sore loser and crybaby. There have been plenty of guys in the 4 major sports that have lost titles and lost bad and did not act the way he did... Just 2 years ago Manning get destroyed by Seattle did you see him act like Cam in the postgame interview. No you did not... The bad part is kids look up to this loser and want to act like him so that means in the future... More crybabies like Scam will be playing football and acting worse than that lug nut

2/14/2016 10:17:39 AM I am glad North Carolina lost the Super Bowl cause  

brokenimages
Durham, NC
32, joined Mar. 2013

I am glad they lost because I don't like cocky people.
Cam Newton needed to be brought back down to earth.
But I don't think him losing is teaching him anything.

2/14/2016 11:29:48 AM I am glad North Carolina lost the Super Bowl cause  
enard
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Lakeville, MN
57, joined Apr. 2012

North Carolina?! I think South Carolina also embraces the Panthers. Yep, they are THE Carolina Panthers.

2/14/2016 5:58:27 PM I am glad North Carolina lost the Super Bowl cause  

jinxthejuvy11
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,678)
Philadelphia, PA
51, joined Aug. 2014
online now!

Quote from lowcountry23:
In his post game interview Scam Newton showed his true colors At the end of the game you saw what class is in Peyton Manning and then saw a crybaby loser sitting and pouting in his hoodie not giving any credit to a Denver defense that just destroy him. If they would have won he would have been dancing and taunting Denver all night but instead he got his a** kicked and then instead of showing good sportsmanship took his ball and went home. Congrats to Denver and big congrats to there defense for playing a amazing game
I'll say this Low. When Denver beat the team before the Panthers...Manning gave his teammate the winning game ball and said here give this to yo'Momma..i new they was gonna win Super Bowl 50 for sure!

2/14/2016 6:02:54 PM I am glad North Carolina lost the Super Bowl cause  

jinxthejuvy11
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,678)
Philadelphia, PA
51, joined Aug. 2014
online now!

Quote from brokenimages:
I am glad they lost because I don't like cocky people.
Cam Newton needed to be brought back down to earth.
But I don't think him losing is teaching him anything.
Trust me...the way Newton Cryed like his Dog Died He was heart Broken...he definitely will learn from this one!

2/14/2016 7:18:16 PM I am glad North Carolina lost the Super Bowl cause  

zippy75
Manahawkin, NJ
42, joined Mar. 2011

He won't learn a dam thing he's always been a big baby even in college

2/14/2016 7:45:29 PM I am glad North Carolina lost the Super Bowl cause  
lowcountry23
Saint Johns, FL
37, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from enard:
North Carolina?! I think South Carolina also embraces the Panthers. Yep, they are THE Carolina Panthers.

The North Carolina Panthers play there games in Charlotte E.... That city is located in North Carolina not in Carolina aka South Carolina.... There first season they played games in Carolina because they did not have a stadium and have not been back to play a regular season game there since so to me they are........... The North Carolina Panthers

@ Jinx Yeah man you called it weeks ago when you picked Denver I hope you placed a bet and won some green.... No not that kind Jinx the kind you spend

@ J I agree I think it is too late in his life to learn good sportsmanship and how to be a pro.... If he ain't figured it out by now he never will and his actions since his press conference show that........

2/14/2016 7:55:54 PM I am glad North Carolina lost the Super Bowl cause  
tommy8345
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,025)
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from lowcountry23:
The North Carolina Panthers play there games in Charlotte E.... That city is located in North Carolina not in Carolina aka South Carolina.... There first season they played games in Carolina because they did not have a stadium and have not been back to play a regular season game there since so to me they are........... The North Carolina Panthers

@ Jinx Yeah man you called it weeks ago when you picked Denver I hope you placed a bet and won some green.... No not that kind Jinx the kind you spend

@ J I agree I think it is too late in his life to learn good sportsmanship and how to be a pro.... If he ain't figured it out by now he never will and his actions since his press conference show that........

Low, Charlotte is only a few miles from the South Carolina state line and the Panthers have a huge fan base from the state of South Carolina and particularly from the Greenville/Spartanburg area of South Carolina.

2/15/2016 3:39:21 AM I am glad North Carolina lost the Super Bowl cause  
enard
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Lakeville, MN
57, joined Apr. 2012

And, yes, one must not forget that some of southern North Carolina is actually closer to the equator than northern South Carolina.

2/15/2016 7:00:21 AM I am glad North Carolina lost the Super Bowl cause  
doublethree
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,320)
Germantown, TN
40, joined Oct. 2013
online now!

I'm surprised he didn't either suggest somehow someone cheated to help peyton go out with a win or that racism was involved or something.

2/15/2016 9:04:56 AM I am glad North Carolina lost the Super Bowl cause  
lowcountry23
Saint Johns, FL
37, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from tommy8345:
Low, Charlotte is only a few miles from the South Carolina state line and the Panthers have a huge fan base from the state of South Carolina and particularly from the Greenville/Spartanburg area of South Carolina.

Yes Tommy and Cincinnati is right across the river from Norther Kentucky but at the end of the day it is in Ohio not Kentucky.... Same with Charlotte the city is located in North Carolina not Carolina... The Panthers have not played a regular season game in Carolina since there first season so I do not consider them part of Carolina.. The only reason they played games there the first season is because there stadium in Charlotte was not built.. I get there have fans in the state but over time because they show Panther games in Carolina eventually they will have fans because of that.. At the end of the day tho they do not play games in Carolina and the revenue generated from Panther games goes into the economy of North Carolina not South.....

[Edited 2/15/2016 9:05:05 AM ]

2/15/2016 12:56:45 PM I am glad North Carolina lost the Super Bowl cause  
tommy8345
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,025)
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from lowcountry23:
Yes Tommy and Cincinnati is right across the river from Norther Kentucky but at the end of the day it is in Ohio not Kentucky.... Same with Charlotte the city is located in North Carolina not Carolina... The Panthers have not played a regular season game in Carolina since there first season so I do not consider them part of Carolina.. The only reason they played games there the first season is because there stadium in Charlotte was not built.. I get there have fans in the state but over time because they show Panther games in Carolina eventually they will have fans because of that.. At the end of the day tho they do not play games in Carolina and the revenue generated from Panther games goes into the economy of North Carolina not South.....

Low, I understand what you are saying but I have lived in the great state of North Carolina my entire life except for four years away as a US Marine and two years away playing professional baseball and I have never heard anyone call the NFL team in this state the North Carolina Panthers until you gave them that new name. All professional sports franchises have a fan base from other nearby states no matter what city they play their home games in.

2/15/2016 4:51:17 PM I am glad North Carolina lost the Super Bowl cause  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

What are you guys arguing about?

Columbia is in South Carolina.

Charlotte is in North Carolina.

Combined they are known as "the Carolinas".

South Carolina was originally a part of North Carolina until they had a qualifying population to ask for independent statehood.

These two states are still referred to as "the Carolinas".

The Panthers football team is a Charlotte, North Carolina NFL team.

When the franchise was being considered for "the Carolinas" both state governors and congressional supports wanted the team and both supported the efforts to bring the team to their state (revenue). Ultimately, the support base for the franchise was in Charlotte North Carolina and not Columbia South Carolina.

The team played it's first franchise game in Raleigh North Carolina. It's second franchise game in Chapel Hill North Carolina, and it's third franchise game in Columbia South Carolina.

The "Carolina" Panthers is an NFL pro football team of Charlotte North Carolina.

[Edited 2/15/2016 4:53:05 PM ]

3/1/2016 9:53:23 PM I am glad North Carolina lost the Super Bowl cause  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (93,273)
Green Bay, WI
52, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from cupocheer:
It's only a football game, folks.

There were only two teams.

One won.

One lost.

No need to crush the spirit of a young man who is already devastated.

Perhaps we should all Grow up a bit and congratulate the losing team and players for the great entertainment.

3/1/2016 10:16:40 PM I am glad North Carolina lost the Super Bowl cause  

zippy75
Manahawkin, NJ
42, joined Mar. 2011

I heard cam is the new spokesperson for Tampax lol

3/2/2016 9:25:13 AM I am glad North Carolina lost the Super Bowl cause  
josecuervosilv
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,882)
Downey, CA
42, joined Jun. 2010

Quote from zippy75:
I heard cam is the new spokesperson for Tampax lol

Midol might want to treat him and add him on.

3/2/2016 9:56:07 PM I am glad North Carolina lost the Super Bowl cause  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

That's racist!