Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

reno hookups

By means of his social media s activity, he s usually commenting on models/influencers pictures. quad cities hookups But it is distinctive, once more, due to the fact they are two characters, not two roleplayers. I m profoundly grateful to my EA friends for the way they make me feel comfy. fetlife app github download Although the most current version seems a tiny superior with VoiceOver, I nevertheless cannot even obtain buttons on people s profile to like them or send them a message.

one night hookup dating app review

The Department of Labor has established that this eligibility determination should really be issued within 21 days of a claim becoming monetarily eligible. single ladies in arkansas Your info may be shared with other dating web sites like Lots of Fish and Tinder. OkCupid may well also share your info with third parties such as advertising partners. indonesia locanto Some people today meet other people quickly—rebounding in destruction.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/22/2016 12:09:19 AM Guys, would you date these?  

viper1e
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,305)
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from micheleisgreat:
I don't know them. I don't know where you got your info. I don't know their views or in what content this was said.

But, from these statements, I'd say they are radical and extremists with mental issues.
That's why I don't read things out of context. You should try it sometime.

Google feminist quotes, and you'll find them.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/22/2016 1:29:58 AM Guys, would you date these?  

enigmaathand
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,965)
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

You should further upon what I wrote before you judge...or jump to conclusions.

Awaiting your apology
Why would I apologize? I have yet, to see any woman get all up in arms(that includes you), about how these women should be facing life in prison. You know, the way women do, when they see videos of a MAN acting like this towards a woman?

If you run a DV center, and you are unaware that women are more abusive than men, then YOU and YOUR CENTER are part of the problem.

Funny thing is, Viper mentioned that you live a stone's throw away from him and at least on DV center in your area will not accept men seeking shelter, only women and children.....

Hmm, that was mentioned in the Dept of Justice/CDC study from 2013, as well.....

Just really funny, how the government mentions these problems, and there is one DV center confirmed to be guilty of being biased against men....

I refuse to apologize for your ignorance to the facts about DV and women.

2/22/2016 5:34:20 AM Guys, would you date these?  

micheleisgreat
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,353)
Pittsburgh, PA
53, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from enigmaathand:
Why would I apologize? I have yet, to see any woman get all up in arms(that includes you), about how these women should be facing life in prison. You know, the way women do, when they see videos of a MAN acting like this towards a woman?

If you run a DV center, and you are unaware that women are more abusive than men, then YOU and YOUR CENTER are part of the problem.

Funny thing is, Viper mentioned that you live a stone's throw away from him and at least on DV center in your area will not accept men seeking shelter, only women and children.....

Hmm, that was mentioned in the Dept of Justice/CDC study from 2013, as well.....

Just really funny, how the government mentions these problems, and there is one DV center confirmed to be guilty of being biased against men....

I refuse to apologize for your ignorance to the facts about DV and women.

I don't work in a DV center. I work in a prison. I don't run the centers near me. I happen to know that the center he mentioned is a women's center. They refer men to other placements as it's not set up for men.

You should apologize as I stated that women should be given the same sentences as men.

I have never stated that a man should get life for domestic violence. Do NOT put words in my mouth.

You like to twist my words to fit your agenda. You fail miserably everytime. You would think that you would learn to stop...

2/22/2016 5:54:48 AM Guys, would you date these?  
cavie59
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,639)
Enid, OK
57, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from ivaiva:
Wow

This is not feminism, this is idiotism. Those people are harmful.

If this is your idea of feminism, I was right, you don't know what feminism is.
Don't listen to those extremists, read the UN Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women.

Yet the women quoted are the very leaders of the "Third Wave" of the "Feminist Movement".

2/22/2016 6:00:05 AM Guys, would you date these?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from cavie59:
Yet the women quoted are the very leaders of the "Third Wave" of the "Feminist Movement".
Feminism is about destroying men. The irony that MEN know more about Feminism than they very supporters of it......

Just goes to show you, how women are passive like sheep, brainwashed by the media and Third-Wave Feminist Rhetoric

2/22/2016 6:59:56 AM Guys, would you date these?  

celyn67
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,609)
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

I don't work in a DV center. I work in a prison. I don't run the centers near me. I happen to know that the center he mentioned is a women's center. They refer men to other placements as it's not set up for men.

You should apologize as I stated that women should be given the same sentences as men.

I have never stated that a man should get life for domestic violence. Do NOT put words in my mouth.

You like to twist my words to fit your agenda. You fail miserably everytime. You would think that you would learn to stop...

That's what he loves to do...twist a woman's words around & state that she said something that she did not say. Also assumes a lot. He had told me I'm drug-induced since I'm happy overall. I don't at all use drugs & never have. Shows what type of person he is just to make that type of assumption about someone he doesn't know at all.

2/22/2016 8:59:45 AM Guys, would you date these?  

soulflight
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,054)
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from yannakis:
I have seen this kind of issue many time times. This is not a gender issue, it's a person issue, all of us must step up to end this nonsense.

Just my two cents...

Broken people...clearly someone dates them and they should bear some responsibility if they keep choosing to date them.

I've dated a wackadoodle man or two in my life but always understood they didn't represent all men and I learned to identify them before dating them in the future.

2/22/2016 9:35:45 AM Guys, would you date these?  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013

I happen to know that the center he mentioned is a women's center. They refer men to other placements as it's not set up for men.

My point was that THERE IS NO OTHER PLACE to refer men to. Not within a 100, no, make that 250 miles.

The closest thing resembling a DV center that will take men, is a homeless shelter in Latrobe. And they won't take your kids if you have them, AND they require to attend AA and or drug group sessions. So apparently, if you won't stand up for yourself when the crazy b*tch comes after you, you must be either drunk or high.

Allow me to repeat...

Abused men are just plain f**ked all the way around.

"Call me, I can help you with that.." -- OJ Simpson

Quote from soulflight:

Broken people...clearly someone dates them and they should bear some responsibility if they keep choosing to date them.

Kind of like saying a woman "should bear some responsibility" if she gets raped?

[Edited 2/22/2016 9:37:51 AM ]

2/22/2016 9:46:02 AM Guys, would you date these?  

soulflight
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,054)
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from viper1e:
Kind of like saying a woman "should bear some responsibility" if she gets raped?

Not at all, but then I don't relate dating to rape...do you?

2/22/2016 10:15:50 AM Guys, would you date these?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from soulflight:
Not at all, but then I don't relate dating to rape...do you?
One police department conducted a study, about the validity of rape cases filed within their department, over a one year period.

The detectives found that 44% of rape cases filed, were in fact the woman lying about the rape as a means of revenge on the man she consensually had sex with.

In fact, only about 7.8% of rape cases are actually true, in the U.S.

So, considering that 92.2% of rape cases are in fact not actually "forced" sex, but rather a Feminist double standard to bad sex, revenge, jealousy, humiliation, hurt feelings, etc....

Yes, rape should be associated with dating and yes, women should have some responsibility towards it.

In fact, Conservative Enigma here has some excellent steps to drastically reduce your odds of abuse and rape.

1. Don't appear "Weak" or "Helpless". And by this, I mean your body language. I know women are more than capable of appearing like a stone cold b*tch(because they certainly love acting like it towards men)

2. When in public, stay in groups or populated areas as much as possible. A REAL rapist, like many other criminals is less likely to attack a group of people or commit a forced sexual encounter where witnesses are present.

3. If you do feel like you are in a threatening situation and alone, look for a security officer. Many public companies and clubs have them on site, at all hours. While a security officer may not always be armed or physically built like a brick shit house, they are a "witness". Their job is to "observe and report" suspicious activity and deter crime, before it happens. Security officers can often walk you to your vehicle or stay nearby while you wait for a cab/ride.

4. I suggest you stop voting for pinheads like Hillary and Obama, and start taking some NRA-Sanctioned Firearm Safety courses. The cost of the basic class, that many states require for the concealed weapons permit, will run you just over $100-$150 bucks.

5. In regards to #4, buy a reliable, concealable handgun, and practice with it regularly. The "Killzone" is 21 feet. This means, that if your weapon is loaded, drawn, and aimed at a target with less than 21 feet between you two, you will have enough time to kill them, before they can draw their weapon to attack and kill you.

Here are some prices I have paid, for very high quality, well respected brand handguns.
Beretta M92FS Brigadier $450/used(9mm Luger/15 round cap)

Browning HP .40 S & W(10 rd cap) $650/new

Colt King Cobra .357 Magnum revolver $600/used(6 shooter)

Smith & Wesson 629 Model 44 Magnum $550/used(6 shooter)

AMT Hardballer Longslide 1911 .45 ACP 7 rd cap $425/used.

Anyone of these guns is more that sufficient to kill and deter criminals. So, cost of learning to use a gun properly and the cost of the gun itself, can be less than $1,000.

Sounds to me like that is an investment worth making, when it can one day save my life.

2/22/2016 1:30:37 PM Guys, would you date these?  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,051)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

Quote from cavie59:

They think they are leading.
Normal people don't listen to them.

2/22/2016 1:42:14 PM Guys, would you date these?  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,051)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

Quote from viper1e:
My point was that THERE IS NO OTHER PLACE to refer men to. Not within a 100, no, make that 250 miles.

The closest thing resembling a DV center that will take men, is a homeless shelter in Latrobe. And they won't take your kids if you have them, AND they require to attend AA and or drug group sessions. So apparently, if you won't stand up for yourself when the crazy b*tch comes after you, you must be either drunk or high.?

You have a real problem in PA, Viper.
We have a shelter here that takes everybody that is not drugged. If you are under the influence...you are out, no matter if you are a man or a woman. There are kids there too and they go to school.

2/22/2016 4:23:56 PM Guys, would you date these?  

toneoz
Albuquerque, NM
40, joined Jul. 2014

Way to stir the pot butte, you certainly sank this thread into the sewer, got ppl calling each other names and pointing fingers, stay classy America and don't forget to act like an adult... what the he'll, sounds like a class of fourth graders arguing about crayons

2/24/2016 4:11:17 PM Guys, would you date these?  
amyjay03
Warren, IL
40, joined Feb. 2016

I watched the urls.These women are acting out because they are hurt. Imo, if you love the person you're with you protect the relationship. I personally don't believe that men and women can be just friends. What do affairs start with...a conversation. There's no reason for a guy to like another woman's picture on facebook and then to go to her page?I can understand if it was some model or something that he's never really going to meet. I can also understand on a guys night out or hanging out that they might have guys talk about women. But to do something like that in front of your girlfriend, that's just disrespectful. Personally if I'm with a man that I love I do not want to even look at other men that way. I don't want to give the person I love the feeling of jealousy,insecurity, or that they aren't my only one. That causes a breakdown in a relationship.Also men and women who are really committed shouldn't want to be hanging out with there friends all the time. I saw a quote one time that said women are crazy.
Men are stupid.
But the reason women are crazy is because men are stupid.
If one woman or man isn't enough then don't get in a committed relationship. You can't have your cake and eat it too. Someone gets hurt.Isn't there such a thing as deep true love anymore?
It makes my heart hurt.

2/24/2016 5:15:47 PM Guys, would you date these?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from amyjay03:
I watched the urls.These women are acting out because they are hurt. Imo, if you love the person you're with you protect the relationship. I personally don't believe that men and women can be just friends. What do affairs start with...a conversation. There's no reason for a guy to like another woman's picture on facebook and then to go to her page?I can understand if it was some model or something that he's never really going to meet. I can also understand on a guys night out or hanging out that they might have guys talk about women. But to do something like that in front of your girlfriend, that's just disrespectful. Personally if I'm with a man that I love I do not want to even look at other men that way. I don't want to give the person I love the feeling of jealousy,insecurity, or that they aren't my only one. That causes a breakdown in a relationship.Also men and women who are really committed shouldn't want to be hanging out with there friends all the time. I saw a quote one time that said women are crazy.
Men are stupid.
If one woman or man isn't enough then don't get in a committed relationship. You can't have your cake and eat it too. Someone gets hurt.Isn't there such a thing as deep true love anymore?
It makes my heart hurt.

I agree with what you are saying .

Now if I'd said all that some guys and women in here would claim I have a problem and I am whiner with trust issues .

2/24/2016 5:37:51 PM Guys, would you date these?  
amyjay03
Warren, IL
40, joined Feb. 2016

Quote from digital_knight:
I agree with what you are saying .

Now if I'd said all that some guys and women in here would claim I have a problem and I am whiner with trust issues .

Why if you'd said it?

2/24/2016 6:19:34 PM Guys, would you date these?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from amyjay03:
Men are stupid.
It makes my heart hurt.
^^^^Wants treated chivalrously. Blames the men for the actions of theses jealous, hypocritical, abusive, psychotic women.

Wow! I didn't know Eyesofmedusa had children. She said she didn't have any

I'll be kind with this advisement.

Please feel free to not blame US for the actions like this, by women. You will earn a reputation for being a hypocritical Feminist real fast.

mylegsarecold would be the perfect match for you. You should message him

2/24/2016 6:25:28 PM Guys, would you date these?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (188,071)
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

2/25/2016 12:39:32 AM Guys, would you date these?  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from amyjay03:
Men are stupid.
It makes my heart hurt.

And it's that woman's fault she got raped. She knew she had nice legs, and wearing that short skirt was nothing but an invitation. She should have known her tits would catch some man's eye, she had no business wearing that tight top. It's really all her fault, she should go to jail for inciting it.

Hi shoe, meet other foot.

[Edited 2/25/2016 12:40:07 AM ]

2/25/2016 5:58:24 AM Guys, would you date these?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from viper1e:
And it's that woman's fault she got raped. She knew she had nice legs, and wearing that short skirt was nothing but an invitation. She should have known her tits would catch some man's eye, she had no business wearing that tight top. It's really all her fault, she should go to jail for inciting it.

Hi shoe, meet other foot.
Yep. That sounds like the same kind of logic. He "raped" her because she was presenting herself as a "sex-object" and nothing more. Men are horny, because women dress provocative.

That's exactly what she sounds like.

2/25/2016 6:02:13 AM Guys, would you date these?  
kungfu_candy
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,176)
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

What about the women who don't dress provocative? The ones who dress as frumpy and homely as possible?

What compels men to try and f**k them?

2/25/2016 6:10:23 AM Guys, would you date these?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016
online now!

It is literally a FACT that the clothing women wear does NOT cause them to be raped any more or less.

2/25/2016 6:15:07 AM Guys, would you date these?  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (64,813)
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

Dating is one thing.....a relation is another.

and they do say the nuttier the woman, the better she is in bed.

2/25/2016 6:59:16 AM Guys, would you date these?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from kungfu_candy:
What about the women who don't dress provocative? The ones who dress as frumpy and homely as possible?

What compels men to try and f**k them?
You missed the point.

A woman, that blames men to justify the behavior of those abusive women in the videos, is no different than a man blaming a woman for getting raped.

And, as far as rape goes, only about 7.8% of rape cases in the US are actually true. One police department found, that almost 44% of the rape reports they filed, were actually a woman filing as a means of revenge against a man that she had consensual sex with.

The "Rape Culture" and "All Men Rape" are nothing more than Feminist lies to create a society of women that fear and hate all men.

2/25/2016 7:12:32 AM Guys, would you date these?  
kungfu_candy
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from enigmaathand:
You missed the point.

A woman, that blames men to justify the behavior of those abusive women in the videos, is no different than a man blaming a woman for getting raped.

And, as far as rape goes, only about 7.8% of rape cases in the US are actually true. One police department found, that almost 44% of the rape reports they filed, were actually a woman filing as a means of revenge against a man that she had consensual sex with.

The "Rape Culture" and "All Men Rape" are nothing more than Feminist lies to create a society of women that fear and hate all men.

No I didn't. I sensed the obvious sarcasm.

I'm just asking a question that I always forget to ask in this topic.

What compels men to try and f**k frumpy women if at one point those who were sick really believed that provocative clothing was asking for a raping.

I'd like a man's opinion.

What runs through your minds when you see a homely, frumpy young woman?

2/25/2016 7:26:06 AM Guys, would you date these?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Well, now that I know we are on the same page, I'll give my opinion.

I can't speak for all men, but it would not surprise me if this holds true.

As far as "f*cking" a homely dressed woman, some guys like myself prefer women that do not "flaunt" because we have seen why those women "flaunt". They do it to string men along and use us to get free drinks, meals, rides, gas, vehicle repair, etc.

As far as "raping" it goes back to my post about appearing "weak". A flashy dressed bar-fly will have 15-20 guys trying to walk her to her vehicle, or engaging her in hopes of going back to her place while she waits for a cab.

The humble, quiet, down-dressed woman, alone, is an easy target for most actual rapists.

Women, as a majority, rarely go near guns or any form of self-defense classes(thanks to Feminism creating the "Victim Mentality"), so you still have a very small percentage of actual rapes occurring.

Since Feminists have twisted the laws to make rape be included as consensual forms of sex, as well, the % of actual rapes are over-inflated to make women believe that "All Men Rape"

Ironically, now that men are included by the FBI's definition of rape, male rape cases have skyrocketed.

So, what makes women think they can forcibly have sex with us(like the girlfriend I had that forced herself on me, while I was asleep, in hopes of getting pregnant and trapping me with it)?

2/25/2016 7:40:47 AM Guys, would you date these?  
kungfu_candy
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

I avoid guns because I don't trust myself to not be a clumsy a** and shoot myself. I'm afraid of doing something dumb and blowing myself to kingdom come.

I've taken several forms of martial arts classes growing up. I would quit them when the teachers would try to promote/skip me up levels.

No beginner is that good or gets that good in matter of 2 weeks.

I even took wushu. I trust and know my body.

My biggest fear is being the victim. I often wonder would a rapist be able to sue me if I got the better of them and decided to torture them...

Anyway as for women raping I don't understand it but I think it's an ego thing.

As a woman you are raised to believe that one thing ALL men want from you is ass. So when you decide that you wouldn't mind handing some over to a guy you like and he rejects it, it throws you for a complete loop.

I remember when I had a crush on a guy that was so physical I just wanted to f**k him once and be done with it. Just get him out of my system by putting it DOWN ON HIM. Anyway when I threw it out there he recoiled from me like a scared little kitten. Every time we saw each other he'd flinch like I slapped him and try to avoid me like I said I had a d*ck and wanted to anally rape him.

I felt so low. All the guys who pursued me did so only for sex and I can even get a guy that I want to use me to even want me in that way? Well f**k what worth did I even have as a woman if THAT couldn't work. I felt bad and apologized to him for being so forward but I thought he was interested in that only as well from the banter we had.

One of his friends told me he's used to dealing with little girls who play games and that's the first time anyone has ever stepped to him like a woman and it made him feel like a little b*tch.

In these situations I guess some women would have just forced themselves on him.

I'm still coming to terms with the fact that men can be raped. I only believe that men can be raped by other men unless they are little boys then they are open to rape from both genders.

So maybe these women think if they can get him hard and to cum it's not rape because not all rape victims orgasm from their rape unless the rapist is hell bent on getting that from them for whatever sick purpose.

In my case I accepted that rejection and that blow to warped self-worth. I just never imagined I could be rejected for something that men made it clear was the only thing I would ever be good enough for. I think a lot of women are having issues coming to terms with that.

Maybe those girls are used to having whatever they want they don't know how to deal.

I'm used to failure so my first instinct wasn't to force him it was take that loss and keep it moving.

2/25/2016 4:18:25 PM Guys, would you date these?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from kungfu_candy:
I avoid guns because I don't trust myself to not be a clumsy a** and shoot myself. I'm afraid of doing something dumb and blowing myself to kingdom come.

I've taken several forms of martial arts classes growing up. I would quit them when the teachers would try to promote/skip me up levels.

No beginner is that good or gets that good in matter of 2 weeks.

I even took wushu. I trust and know my body.

My biggest fear is being the victim. I often wonder would a rapist be able to sue me if I got the better of them and decided to torture them...

Anyway as for women raping I don't understand it but I think it's an ego thing.

As a woman you are raised to believe that one thing ALL men want from you is ass. So when you decide that you wouldn't mind handing some over to a guy you like and he rejects it, it throws you for a complete loop.

I remember when I had a crush on a guy that was so physical I just wanted to f**k him once and be done with it. Just get him out of my system by putting it DOWN ON HIM. Anyway when I threw it out there he recoiled from me like a scared little kitten. Every time we saw each other he'd flinch like I slapped him and try to avoid me like I said I had a d*ck and wanted to anally rape him.

I felt so low. All the guys who pursued me did so only for sex and I can even get a guy that I want to use me to even want me in that way? Well f**k what worth did I even have as a woman if THAT couldn't work. I felt bad and apologized to him for being so forward but I thought he was interested in that only as well from the banter we had.

One of his friends told me he's used to dealing with little girls who play games and that's the first time anyone has ever stepped to him like a woman and it made him feel like a little b*tch.

In these situations I guess some women would have just forced themselves on him.

I'm still coming to terms with the fact that men can be raped. I only believe that men can be raped by other men unless they are little boys then they are open to rape from both genders.

So maybe these women think if they can get him hard and to cum it's not rape because not all rape victims orgasm from their rape unless the rapist is hell bent on getting that from them for whatever sick purpose.

In my case I accepted that rejection and that blow to warped self-worth. I just never imagined I could be rejected for something that men made it clear was the only thing I would ever be good enough for. I think a lot of women are having issues coming to terms with that.

Maybe those girls are used to having whatever they want they don't know how to deal.

I'm used to failure so my first instinct wasn't to force him it was take that loss and keep it moving.
I'm going to point to you where the problem lies.

Women think we only care about sex and that is all a woman is worth to a man.

And who teaches this belief to women?

Feminists.

And yes, we are so used to women playing games and manipulating us, we sometimes balk at a straightup offer. My last booty call directly asked me, and I balked at first.

I wound up banging her senseless, and made her friend a little angry about the wet spot she left on the friends bed. But, I did balk at first because she didn't strike me as the type to go for "booty calls". Damnit, if I hadn't f**ked it up by overthinking it...

2/25/2016 10:08:48 PM Guys, would you date these?  
kungfu_candy
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

It might be a seed planted by feminist but every young girl has doubts about the bullshit they are told about men because when you're young you want to believe in hope and the fairytale.

However when you get out there and do field testing you come to realize that perhaps in your particular case the rumors are true.

Do I think all men only care about sex? If they're talking to me then yes. In that past 11 years the first one was and all the ones after him have been and if I were stupid enough to open myself to men again all the next ones would be interested in only that aspect.

No matter how frumpy, professional, classy, sexy, average, plain, whatever I dress.

Men have decided for me what my role is as a woman in their world.

Feminist ain't got shit to do with that.

They have proven to me that they have a better chance at commitment than I do. Men are willing to date the exact same girls they claim to hate before they'll date something different.

You balking is something I would pay to see.

2/25/2016 10:35:33 PM Guys, would you date these?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from kungfu_candy:
It might be a seed planted by feminist but every young girl has doubts about the bullshit they are told about men because when you're young you want to believe in hope and the fairytale.

However when you get out there and do field testing you come to realize that perhaps in your particular case the rumors are true.

Do I think all men only care about sex? If they're talking to me then yes. In that past 11 years the first one was and all the ones after him have been and if I were stupid enough to open myself to men again all the next ones would be interested in only that aspect.

No matter how frumpy, professional, classy, sexy, average, plain, whatever I dress.

They have proven to me that they have a better chance at commitment than I do. Men are willing to date the exact same girls they claim to hate before they'll date something different.

So, the fact that I voluntarily spoke with you via PMs on here means I am only interested in having sex with you? Because I am pretty sure I never even made an advance.

As I recall, I believe I made it very clear that I had no intentions of pursuing or meeting you. So, I may not be able to account for all your other dealings, but I can account for mine. Maybe I was meant to cross your path, to prove that to you. Ever consider that?

2/25/2016 10:52:27 PM Guys, would you date these?  
kungfu_candy
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

I would looooooooooove to be a brat and babble on about how the internet is different especially when both parties are long distance but fine.

HOWEVER, I talked to you first if I recall. I wanted to see what you looked like.

So technically you didn't approach me. I came to you.

But you win this argument.

However, if I was in Ohio and within a simple distance of meeting you can't tell me that your interest wouldn't be in seeing what I looked like and seeing if I was open to sex-only.

You, yourself said that's the only relationship you're interested in, in women which means that if circumstances were different despite my zodiac traits I'd be right up your alley.

NEVER EVER would the thought of me being a girlfriend or wife pop into your head.

2/25/2016 11:52:26 PM Guys, would you date these?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from kungfu_candy:
I would looooooooooove to be a brat and babble on about how the internet is different especially when both parties are long distance but fine.

HOWEVER, I talked to you first if I recall. I wanted to see what you looked like.

So technically you didn't approach me. I came to you.

But you win this argument.

However, if I was in Ohio and within a simple distance of meeting you can't tell me that your interest wouldn't be in seeing what I looked like and seeing if I was open to sex-only.

You, yourself said that's the only relationship you're interested in, in women which means that if circumstances were different despite my zodiac traits I'd be right up your alley.

NEVER EVER would the thought of me being a girlfriend or wife pop into your head.
I probably wouldn't eve try to sleep with you, with your personality. There would be no point..And we are both speculating, now.

So, if I met you in person, you assume I would only want sex.

Unlike a woman, that loves to violate boundaries, surprisingly I am pretty mindful of them. I would know you aren't looking for sex or a relationship from me, so no I would not pursue that.

And the wife title is moot to the discussion. I would not marry any woman. PERIOD!.

2/26/2016 3:48:20 AM Guys, would you date these?  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from kungfu_candy:

Your mistake is in the use of the word "only".

2/26/2016 8:02:41 AM Guys, would you date these?  
kungfu_candy
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from enigmaathand:
I probably wouldn't eve try to sleep with you, with your personality. There would be no point..And we are both speculating, now.

So, if I met you in person, you assume I would only want sex.

Unlike a woman, that loves to violate boundaries, surprisingly I am pretty mindful of them. I would know you aren't looking for sex or a relationship from me, so no I would not pursue that.

And the wife title is moot to the discussion. I would not marry any woman. PERIOD!.

Well then you'd be someone I could trust, thus a friend. And in that sense I would have respect for you.

If we were to meet in person I think it would be purely to sate your curiosity and my purpose would be to meet the gamer behind the scorpion sting.

I'm not saying you would try to step beyond your boundaries or anything like that. But if you ever thought of me beyond "That crazy man-hating Libra" (my words not yours) you'd probably only see p*ssy. Now whether or not it's p*ssy you want is a different story but that would be the limits of what I represent to you. Perhaps I'd be p*ssy you'd rather game with than poke. But that's pretty much it, the way I see it and feel about it. I'm not speaking down on you for being a man, I'm merely saying that I flip a coin 1,000 times and continuous get heads. Don't expect me to believe or hope the 1,001 time will be different.

I have faith in men when it comes to other women, just none whatsoever when it comes to me.

2/26/2016 8:33:56 AM Guys, would you date these?  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (64,813)
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

Kung Fu....your only seeing things from your perspective and assuming too many men are like you say.

There is another side to this....the legit guys who did or do want something real.

If you could do a quick walk thru their shoes and experience their life, you'd see, they have had it just as bad....worse actually, because men have to initiate, and do all these things, women don't have to do.

Plus...women try to portray they are the better ones and its the guys who are so many wrong or bad.

Yet...from the perspective of men and what they want from her and a relation...that's not how it comes out.

So when the finger is pointed and those who point do enough wrong too....then it hits harder.

2/26/2016 9:14:36 AM Guys, would you date these?  
kungfu_candy
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from bumblebee7:
Kung Fu....your only seeing things from your perspective and assuming too many men are like you say.

There is another side to this....the legit guys who did or do want something real.

If you could do a quick walk thru their shoes and experience their life, you'd see, they have had it just as bad....worse actually, because men have to initiate, and do all these things, women don't have to do.

Plus...women try to portray they are the better ones and its the guys who are so many wrong or bad.

Yet...from the perspective of men and what they want from her and a relation...that's not how it comes out.

So when the finger is pointed and those who point do enough wrong too....then it hits harder.

I'm here to gain the other perspective and several experts have been left baffled themselves.

There are men out there who want something real, but I'm saying they don't want me. I'm not here for a pity party, I'm here so that I can get that through my thick skull because I'm still young enough to be stupid enough to be in denial about it.

There are plenty of good men out there. But they don't want me.

No one that has crossed my path wanted anything real. And I've come across all types and actually given chances to those outside my type bracket.

I don't blame anyone. I'm sitting here pointing at myself. I'm just here oozing with bitterness because I'm good enough. I never will be. I have two choices: accept the terms given to me (accept that I'm only desired for a FWB) or do without.

I'm bitter about it because I see so many men complain about the women who chew them up and spit them out. They complain about the women they GAVE A CHANCE TO. And it makes me resentful because it seems like the craziest most insecure b*tch with all kinds of vices can get a f**king commitment while I couldn't even get a date back when I was actually young a comely.

That's all I'm doing. Just oozing with unresolved bitterness and anger. No finger pointing here.

2/26/2016 9:28:00 AM Guys, would you date these?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from kungfu_candy:
I'm here to gain the other perspective and several experts have been left baffled themselves.

There are men out there who want something real, but I'm saying they don't want me. I'm not here for a pity party, I'm here so that I can get that through my thick skull because I'm still young enough to be stupid enough to be in denial about it.

There are plenty of good men out there. But they don't want me.

No one that has crossed my path wanted anything real. And I've come across all types and actually given chances to those outside my type bracket.

I don't blame anyone. I'm sitting here pointing at myself. I'm just here oozing with bitterness because I'm good enough. I never will be. I have two choices: accept the terms given to me (accept that I'm only desired for a FWB) or do without.

I'm bitter about it because I see so many men complain about the women who chew them up and spit them out. They complain about the women they GAVE A CHANCE TO. And it makes me resentful because it seems like the craziest most insecure b*tch with all kinds of vices can get a f**king commitment while I couldn't even get a date back when I was actually young a comely.

That's all I'm doing. Just oozing with unresolved bitterness and anger. No finger pointing here.

Where ever you are you need to move from there . Because I believe it was you that said you like the men there where ever you are but you are wasting time on wanting men who doesnt have interest in you . That like me sitting around waiting dreaming to have super model knowing I am never going to have her . Unless she ends up getting all fat and have 3 kids and depress then I might have a chance with her .

2/26/2016 9:43:08 AM Guys, would you date these?  
kungfu_candy
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

@digital

I left my country of origin. I just got here. No matter where I go it'll be the case.

Now I'm pointing my fingers at people like you.

People like you had be believing I'd have my first boyfriend in high school and that I'd be popular with the men in college.

No matter where I go I'm still me. I like it here better. Maybe in a few years once I'm fluent in the language I'll return to America to get my Masters and PhD (the only thing I truly have to show for myself is my education I can't back up). Then who knows? Italy? Ireland?

The skies the limits when you know shit is the same no matter where you go.

2/26/2016 9:53:32 AM Guys, would you date these?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from kungfu_candy:
@digital

I left my country of origin. I just got here. No matter where I go it'll be the case.

Now I'm pointing my fingers at people like you.

People like you had be believing I'd have my first boyfriend in high school and that I'd be popular with the men in college.

No matter where I go I'm still me. I like it here better. Maybe in a few years once I'm fluent in the language I'll return to America to get my Masters and PhD (the only thing I truly have to show for myself is my education I can't back up). Then who knows? Italy? Ireland?

The skies the limits when you know shit is the same no matter where you go.

I like I said it must the type of character of men you are attract too and they are not interest in you . It doesnt matter where you go there is a ghetto everywhere in the world.
With the same type of mentality .

2/26/2016 10:52:54 AM Guys, would you date these?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from kungfu_candy:
Well then you'd be someone I could trust, thus a friend. And in that sense I would have respect for you.

If we were to meet in person I think it would be purely to sate your curiosity and my purpose would be to meet the gamer behind the scorpion sting.

I'm not saying you would try to step beyond your boundaries or anything like that. But if you ever thought of me beyond "That crazy man-hating Libra" (my words not yours) you'd probably only see p*ssy. Now whether or not it's p*ssy you want is a different story but that would be the limits of what I represent to you. Perhaps I'd be p*ssy you'd rather game with than poke. But that's pretty much it, the way I see it and feel about it. I'm not speaking down on you for being a man, I'm merely saying that I flip a coin 1,000 times and continuous get heads. Don't expect me to believe or hope the 1,001 time will be different.

I have faith in men when it comes to other women, just none whatsoever when it comes to me.
I have many curiosities about you. I wouldn't know how to view you, until after being around you.

And for the record, if you believe you are the "man-hating Libra" this may explain why you attract the men you do. I don't believe you are truly a man-hater.

Jaded, like me. Over it. Learned the hard way, that relationships just aren't worth it, anymore.

Now, if you walked around here sounding like Medusa, then I would believe you were a "man-hater".

You accept responsibility for your choices and pitfalls. It just happens to be every one of them, much like every choice I have made in women.

2/27/2016 6:44:05 AM Guys, would you date these?  
kungfu_candy
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Of course I didn't believe I was a man-hater then.

I tried to hold out so long because I didn't want to sound like the typical jaded woman.

But with the way I cope with things. When I want to get over something, I hate it first. Then I let that hate burn out like a gas fire until there's nothing left.

Not the healthiest method buuuuuuuut it's the most effective way for me to move on from something.

So if I want to get over men and became a reject nun aka cat lady I'm going to have to become a man-hater. Which is difficult since my guy friends are amazing f**king gentlemen that prevent me from generalizing.

I think you guys are too hard on Medusa. We all cope with our experience a certain way. She's been married before. People go into marriages expecting them to be forever and to have that no be the case for any reason can do things to a persons mentality. And I've been through some of what she's been through. I know what it's like to have men off the street infiltrate your space because they think you owe them your attention simply because they want to f**k you. A large percent of my hostility comes from YEARS of this happening and building up. Way back to high school when guys would follow me with a car and drive into every driveway I walked towards to block me and try and FORCE me to acknowledge them.

Sometimes I think you all give me a pass just because I'm still in my 20's.

2/27/2016 7:52:59 AM Guys, would you date these?  

ctr916v2
Over 2,000 Posts (3,373)
Roseville, CA
53, joined Nov. 2014

i don't date. i make appointments for full body massage or play word games for around an hour.

You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation. Plato

2/27/2016 3:59:55 PM Guys, would you date these?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from kungfu_candy:
Of course I didn't believe I was a man-hater then.

I tried to hold out so long because I didn't want to sound like the typical jaded woman.

But with the way I cope with things. When I want to get over something, I hate it first. Then I let that hate burn out like a gas fire until there's nothing left.

Not the healthiest method buuuuuuuut it's the most effective way for me to move on from something.

So if I want to get over men and became a reject nun aka cat lady I'm going to have to become a man-hater. Which is difficult since my guy friends are amazing f**king gentlemen that prevent me from generalizing.

I think you guys are too hard on Medusa. We all cope with our experience a certain way. She's been married before. People go into marriages expecting them to be forever and to have that no be the case for any reason can do things to a persons mentality. And I've been through some of what she's been through. I know what it's like to have men off the street infiltrate your space because they think you owe them your attention simply because they want to f**k you. A large percent of my hostility comes from YEARS of this happening and building up. Way back to high school when guys would follow me with a car and drive into every driveway I walked towards to block me and try and FORCE me to acknowledge them.

Sometimes I think you all give me a pass just because I'm still in my 20's.
You don't try to deny your ugly side, or nastiness towards men. She DOES try to deny it.

You admit fault, for some of your choices. She blames MEN for ALL of them. That is why I give you a pass. Age is irrelevant, to me.

I'm a Scorpio, remember? If you have truly been reading, about my zodiac sign, then you would know that HONESTY is key to EVERYTHING with a Scorpio. Full-disclosure, full exposure, because them we know you aren't hiding anything.

2/27/2016 11:42:27 PM Guys, would you date these?  
kungfu_candy
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

I DID read that Libra women's problem with Scorpio men is we feel like we're not being told everything and the Scorpio isn't opening up.

So FUNNY that you mention everything out in the open.

2/28/2016 8:04:27 AM Guys, would you date these?  

ctr916v2
Over 2,000 Posts (3,373)
Roseville, CA
53, joined Nov. 2014

Only if they Insist I have to come right up to them and get to know them better:

2/28/2016 8:18:15 AM Guys, would you date these?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from kungfu_candy:
I DID read that Libra women's problem with Scorpio men is we feel like we're not being told everything and the Scorpio isn't opening up.

So FUNNY that you mention everything out in the open.

Libra Women have more than just that problem with Scorpio men.

I have nothing to hide. I have never been one to.keep secrets from the females I interact with. No point in it.

About the only part of "privacy" I am major about, is when I have a problem and she goes to everyone else instead of handling it with me. The whole world doesn't need to be a part of our relationships and fights. On top of that, people love to tell the "Half-Truth and Anything But" story.

2/28/2016 7:33:58 PM Guys, would you date these?  
kungfu_candy
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

I'm a firm believer of certain secrets. I'm not going to pry through yours don't pry through mine.

You don't need to know why I don't have a relationship with my parents or why I cut off a certain friend.

So long as I'm 100% honest about anything regarding us... you shouldn't be trying to pry in things I've sworn never to tell anyone.

2/28/2016 8:25:32 PM Guys, would you date these?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from amyjay03:
Why if you'd said it?

Because I have said things related to what she just had said and have been called whinning.

2/28/2016 11:53:16 PM Guys, would you date these?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from kungfu_candy:
I'm a firm believer of certain secrets. I'm not going to pry through yours don't pry through mine.

You don't need to know why I don't have a relationship with my parents or why I cut off a certain friend.

So long as I'm 100% honest about anything regarding us... you shouldn't be trying to pry in things I've sworn never to tell anyone.
Well, the only way I ask into prying questions, is if you bring the topic up. The Army girl asked me if I was going to hunt down her ex-boyfriend, that was causing problems for her well after they had broken up. After two years, and this guy was still harassing her. I looked right at her, and told her, "It isn't my business." If she did not want him to harass her, she could have blocked him. It was not my place to pry.

2/29/2016 9:34:50 AM Guys, would you date these?  
kungfu_candy
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

I'm afraid to ask questions that might put ideas in peoples heads.

2/29/2016 9:51:27 AM Guys, would you date these?  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013

Just be sure you want to know the answer, before you ask the question...

2/29/2016 8:41:07 PM Guys, would you date these?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

I tell every woman this, Viper. Can you guess what percentage of them actually listen?

2/29/2016 9:45:00 PM Guys, would you date these?  
kungfu_candy
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from viper1e:
Just be sure you want to know the answer, before you ask the question...

Honestly, I learned this at a very young age watching other women.

I will never ask anyone what they thing about my outfit or makeup or nails.

If people like it, they'll tell you.

And yet people still give me their opinions whether you ask them or not. Especially when you're the type to never give them a chance to voice their opinions on you.

What's done in the dark shall come into the light so I'm not asking anything. I'm waiting around to see if my suspicions are true. If they are I'll find out eventually.