Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free sex hookup apps

It signifies both genders have an equal possibility of finding enjoy. christian singles saskatoon Can anybody recommend me blogs, case study or authentic tutorial exactly where I can learn a z? I have currently lost fantastic money which I saved to find out Hello BHWers, Today I will be sharing a technique I assume some of persons may possibly be recognizing but not performing and some of them will be milking it on huge scale. You have been communicating with your new match for a whilst, and you really feel comfortable sufficient to ask them out for an in individual date. locanto guadalajara The world wide web enables us to connect with individuals in a range of techniques, including social media or forums associated to our favored hobbies.

privatedelight hookup

Vice technology effects dating a diabetic dating hashtag. craigslist milledgeville ga The subsequent time you are tempted to groan, you could possibly attempt to laugh rather. I consider it is heightening the feeling for a lot of individuals that they would definitely like to have a romantic companion. best romanian dating app The ones that show interest are either too young or married.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/15/2016 2:04:46 PM Potato  

voyager02
Over 2,000 Posts (2,030)
Istanbul
Turkey
30, joined Jan. 2016

1. take a potato
2. not take a potato

you are going to meet someone in a cabin in the woods, ppl are saying, you should take a potato with you or else he is going to kill you, so will you say this is the strangest thing i have ever heard and not take a potato or will you taking a potato with you?

is taking a potato with you too hard, that you risk your life?
same thing with believing, is believing too hard that you risk everything

strangest things happens even in this world and you shock, you say it is impossible, outside earth strangest thing happens, impossibles

no one can be sure about God existence
coz our best scientist cant tell whats even in 99 percent of universe
and our best science and scientist are nothing we all are nothing, comparing with universe

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/15/2016 2:52:22 PM Potato  

asanb
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,645)
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

As long as you realize that Belief in itself isn't magic. It's an opinion that is a product of the mind. Until you stand in front of the man in the woods with or without a potato, it's all mental/emotional conjecture.

2/15/2016 2:58:45 PM Potato  

followjesusonly
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,934)
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012
online now!

Quote from voyager02:
you are going to meet someone in a cabin in the woods, ppl are saying, you should take a potato with you or else he is going to kill you, so will you say this is the strangest thing i have ever heard and not take a potato or will you taking a potato with you?

It depends on what you are being asked to believe.

On another thread here we are asked to believe in God because if we don't, God will punish us in Hell for all eternity, and so we should believe just to be on the safe side, so that doesn't happen us.

That's exactly like your potato thing, isn't it? Basically it's giving in to superstition and threats. What sort of a life to live is that?

strangest things happens even in this world and you shock, you say it is impossible, outside earth strangest thing happens, impossibles

and our best science and scientist are nothing we all are nothing, comparing with universe

2/15/2016 4:00:33 PM Potato  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012
online now!

Quote from voyager02:

If I knew and trusted that the person at the cabin loved me and that the idea that He would kill me if I didn't bring a potato had to be false and out of character, even blasphemous, then I would not take a potato. If I thought that He would kill me for not taking a potato then I would not go to the cabin at all.

Did someone snag you into Christianity using these devices?

Is Christianity the only religion on earth that threatens people with torture at the hands of God if they don't believe as the Christians do?

2/15/2016 6:53:52 PM Potato  

ludlowlowell
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (25,981)
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

Sounds like a good argument for God to me. Very similar to my own argument in my thread about fire insurance.

2/15/2016 6:56:15 PM Potato  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012
online now!

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Sounds like a good argument for God to me. Very similar to my own argument in my thread about fire insurance.

It's exactly like your Satanic blasphemy against God, that He will torture His children who don't love Him. We call it child abuse, and you're saying that God is a child abuser.

2/15/2016 7:07:01 PM Potato  

ludlowlowell
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (25,981)
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

God does not send children to Hell, at least not any child younger than about age 7 (age 7 is considered in the Catholic Church to be the age of reason---some children a little younger, some a little older). At about age 7 human beings become able to reason properly, to think for themselves, to understand the difference between right and wrong, to take responsibility. The way I understand the Church's teaching a child younger than age 7 or so is incapable of committing a mortal sin because children younger than that probably are not able to be mindful of how seriously wrong a serious wrong is, and\or they are probably not able to give full consent of the will, two things necessary for something to be a mortal sin. I guess they could commit venial sin but not mortal sin.

[Edited 2/15/2016 7:08:53 PM ]

2/15/2016 7:53:46 PM Potato  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012
online now!

Quote from ludlowlowell:
God does not send children to Hell, at least not any child younger than about age 7 (age 7 is considered in the Catholic Church to be the age of reason---some children a little younger, some a little older). At about age 7 human beings become able to reason properly, to think for themselves, to understand the difference between right and wrong, to take responsibility. The way I understand the Church's teaching a child younger than age 7 or so is incapable of committing a mortal sin because children younger than that probably are not able to be mindful of how seriously wrong a serious wrong is, and\or they are probably not able to give full consent of the will, two things necessary for something to be a mortal sin. I guess they could commit venial sin but not mortal sin.

If God is "our Father," then we are all God's "children" and according to you and your blasphemy against God, God DOES send his children to Hell where He tortures them for not loving Him. And you also say:

"God... sends people to Hell who don't love Him back."

And Jesus says YOU don't love God:

"If a man love me, he will keep my words."(John 14:23)
"He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings." (John 14:24)

You're in a heap of spiritual reality trouble.

2/16/2016 3:07:27 AM Potato  

w6o6l6f_1
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,239)
Richmond, VA
38, joined May. 2014

I would bring a potato in the form of Vodka.

2/16/2016 10:31:30 AM Potato  

olderthandirt20
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,625)
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

Potato chips
Potato salad
Potato pancakes
Potato bread
Potato tots
Potato famine
Potato flakes
Potato buds
Potato & Onions
TURNIP
HELLO isa

2/16/2016 11:39:20 AM Potato  

voyager02
Over 2,000 Posts (2,030)
Istanbul
Turkey
30, joined Jan. 2016

Quote from olderthandirt20:
Potato chips
Potato salad
Potato pancakes
Potato bread
Potato tots
Potato famine
Potato flakes
Potato buds
Potato & Onions
TURNIP
HELLO isa

hi TURNIP

2/16/2016 11:40:11 AM Potato  

voyager02
Over 2,000 Posts (2,030)
Istanbul
Turkey
30, joined Jan. 2016

Quote from ludlowlowell:

2/16/2016 2:26:57 PM Potato  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012
online now!

Quote from ludlowlowell:

That's because you are slipping farther into unreality. In your un-reality, God the Father is a child abuser who tortures His children for not loving Him. Strangely enough, that's a fate that you say is going to happen to YOU, since Jesus says you don't love Him and since you say, "God ...sends people to Hell who don't love Him back."

Unreality is strange.

"It requires a great and noble character, having started out wrong, to turn about and go right. All too often one’s own mind tends to justify continuance in the path of error when once it is entered upon." -The Urantia Book

2/16/2016 5:12:17 PM Potato  
ron6280a
Over 2,000 Posts (2,281)
Detroit, MI
54, joined Oct. 2013

The raw tater is not palatable. I would take a carrot in case i got hungry.

2/16/2016 6:52:04 PM Potato  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Mr Potato god.

2/16/2016 10:52:19 PM Potato  

asanb
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,645)
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

I think that you should just bag it and let the chips fall where they may.

2/17/2016 7:58:37 AM Potato  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,665)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

We live in a universe where nothing is guaranteed , including belief .

Belief is really just,"beating the odds". Even when the odds are already in our favor , there will always be the remote possibility , that things can go horribly wrong . Not because a god is punishing people , but because life doesn't offer guarantees .

Belief serves an important function . It soothes , calms , and comforts . It gives us confidence , and makes us feel safe . It protects us from a mind that can harm , and even kill , a perfectly functioning body , with its psychological stresses , and fears .

If you use belief to create stress , and fear , "your going the wrong way".

2/17/2016 9:29:47 AM Potato  

voyager02
Over 2,000 Posts (2,030)
Istanbul
Turkey
30, joined Jan. 2016

i try to listen to everyone, if i listen to Atheist, there is a posiblity of afterlife, i might be in trouble, but if i listen to believers, i have nothing to lose if there is no afterlife i will lose nothing if there is an afterlife i will lose nothing, but believing an atheist there is possibility of losing everything

[Edited 2/17/2016 9:30:16 AM ]

2/17/2016 9:45:01 AM Potato  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,665)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from voyager02:
i try to listen to everyone, if i listen to Atheist, there is a posiblity of afterlife, i might be in trouble, but if i listen to believers, i have nothing to lose if there is no afterlife i will lose nothing if there is an afterlife i will lose nothing, but believing an atheist there is possibility of losing everything

We're here because of everything , we're not the hull , that floats the boat .

2/17/2016 9:53:04 AM Potato  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,665)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

If anything , we're the ice that turns everything upsidedown .

2/17/2016 7:39:35 PM Potato  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012
online now!

Quote from voyager02:

Good point, but it has nothing to do with bringing a potato in fear that if you don't, you will be killed. You want to believe in God because you love Him and you want to be with Him and you want to be perfect as He is, but not because He will kill you if you don't love Him. That's the wrong reason.

By the way, have you read The Urantia Book? The last 700 pages are the true and complete life and teachings of Jesus, from God's records.

This is the one to get:

2/18/2016 3:23:04 AM Potato  

voyager02
Over 2,000 Posts (2,030)
Istanbul
Turkey
30, joined Jan. 2016

i didnt read it but i heard this books name many times

2/18/2016 7:58:37 AM Potato  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,665)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from voyager02:

I'm not an atheist , I know that there's magic in the air . I just don't pretend to know , what cant be known .

All of my knowledge comes from physical objects , but even the densest objects are filled with empty space , that I cannot know , even though I know that its there .

2/18/2016 9:32:35 PM Potato  

voyager02
Over 2,000 Posts (2,030)
Istanbul
Turkey
30, joined Jan. 2016

Quote from nonstandard:
I'm not an atheist , I know that there's magic in the air . I just don't pretend to know , what cant be known .

All of my knowledge comes from physical objects , but even the densest objects are filled with empty space , that I cannot know , even though I know that its there .

so the ppl who dont know must be cautious and not risk everything, i dont know too, if i was 100 percent sure i would choose to not believing, but no human can be 100 percent sure coz i said earlier our knowledge outside earth is nothing and we our nothing comparing to universe

2/19/2016 9:07:05 AM Potato  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,665)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

The universe provides the stage , and it makes all of the rules .

2/20/2016 2:51:21 PM Potato  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,665)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

We don't always listen , we take insane advantages , from mundane , helpless life , to make ourselves look like kings . Its so damn easy , to kill everything that keeps us alive .

4/28/2016 11:07:18 AM Potato  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (188,071)
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

Twice baked

4/28/2016 3:56:16 PM Potato  

fyathyrio
Over 2,000 Posts (2,515)
Savannah, GA
48, joined Nov. 2009

Quote from voyager02:

You ought to believe something because it's true. If you are referring to the Christian faith in your post, I would say that believing something because it "might" be true, while easy, is not true belief, but only lip service. I disagree with your premise that belief is easy. believing is complex

4/28/2016 9:33:55 PM Potato  

olderthandirt20
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

4/29/2016 4:04:36 PM Potato  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,665)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

We can grow our own , and this , is what life is all about .

4/30/2016 1:08:44 PM Potato  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

Irish

4/30/2016 2:33:32 PM Potato  

blake6972
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (24,153)
Bunker Hill, WV
44, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from nonstandard:
We can grow our own , and this , is what life is all about .

No its not.

4/30/2016 11:48:46 PM Potato  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

5/4/2016 9:41:30 AM Potato  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,665)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

Life is so much more than we give it credit for . Payment for all our knowledge is due , but we just want to run away from our depts. .

5/4/2016 9:43:56 AM Potato  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,665)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from blake6972:
No its not.

It is , our self indulgence will kill us .

If we cant share , we're as good as dead .

5/4/2016 10:19:59 AM Potato  

olderthandirt20
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

I can/do grow potatoes in containers on my front porch, not one god has ever sprouted out of the dirt.

5/4/2016 2:24:41 PM Potato  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,665)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

If we really want to worship something , we should worship , something that gives us life .

5/4/2016 7:30:12 PM Potato  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

God

5/5/2016 8:10:58 AM Potato  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,665)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

Life

Its just a great circle , always appreciated , and (hopefully) never ignored .

5/5/2016 9:29:38 AM Potato  

Stillherehaha
AnchorenaQueensland
Australia
69, joined Jun. 2015
online now!

Quote from aphrodisianus:
Mr Potato god.

If g-d is a potato and the Head---
may he/she/it be a sweet Potato ---Head
very good for the hormones of a woman---
in turn that means she can be sweeter to her man- dance the can can ---hahahahahahahahahaha--(hubby)will be her one man band---hahahahhahaa
Even a Lemon g-d could be ok---
add sugar
Lemon pie is fine --- ---and NOT pi--us at all ----hahahhaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaha
just a little tart ---hahahahahahaahahahahhaaaaaaa
still sweet at heart---
with a little kick---
Bittersweet love sick---

give me a bicy (Aussie slang for cookie)
Cookie-bicy g-d we love ----hahahahahahahahahaahahhahahaahahahahahhahaaaaaa
We call each other Honey ---and Lovie Dove

Our potato g-d and Lemon g-d fermented---a little demented
Now a distilled spirit-like water turned to steam
We could call that g-d, Potato-Lemon volka passion dream
Warm the belly-and the bed- as we watch Benny Hill on the telly
the drowsy making Potato-Lemon g-d spirit brew
In the end we will all be bitter-sweet Potato-Lemon He-brews (Hebrews)---
I am shocked I tell you---!!!!!!!! hahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhaa
Who knew?I can't even spell correctly Volka

Is that potato--spirit Volka in Russian? hahahahahahahaahahaaaaaaaaaa

That spirit steam must be in the air ---
I plead innocent of the spirit g-d Potato Head Brew
Volka---oooooh it's capital volka---No, still wrong
I can't spell it---I never knew? hahahhaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaaa/

song----The Cabbage song----

We could brew Cabbage too---- hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa
and become Kraut---Heads hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha
very good on hot dogs hahahahahahahaha with mustard

Stop girl--u could promote ferment jealousy here ---hahahahahahahhahahhhaaaaaa

5/7/2016 7:39:08 PM Potato  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

Quote from cupocheer:
God

5/11/2016 10:17:24 AM Potato  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,665)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

An answer , is not an escape , its a trap .

5/11/2016 4:32:19 PM Potato  

Stillherehaha
AnchorenaQueensland
Australia
69, joined Jun. 2015
online now!

Quote from nonstandard:
An answer , is not an escape , its a trap .

Should we all just go silent---
Just sit in silence
and maybe fall asleep
NOT too awful

NO more about being wrong-dumb Not good enough
No more someone gets rejected
because someone else got accepted
No more someone being on the outside
so some one can be on the inside
Like they (whoever that is) says The inner circle--
those in the know---
maybe we should just go fishing
We might accomplish more peace or swimming or walking---
it all passes away anyway----
like a passing parade of No glory
Without a horrible story
which makes the glory gory
Why is it we can't just be---
why a need to prove anything
the complete evidence is never in---
What---NO matter how much you try
You gonna die
1 per cent of sin = 100 percent sin
doesn't add up---
What does add up---?
Power I guess?
Who will be the new bully on the block
that we block
or they block us-- them---- all
I suppose this is like football
I thought it was to find a soul-mate
But we want debate
but mate
it's very, very, very Late

like the song say
There's No time for fussin and fighting my friend

Isn't that from a Beatles song---We can work it out What is the title to that song?

5/12/2016 5:48:03 AM Potato  
2times2many
Over 2,000 Posts (2,407)
Greenwood Lake, NY
31, joined Jan. 2014

Take a potato cuz I'd rather take my chance on faith

5/13/2016 1:24:57 PM Potato  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,665)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

The sky is the limit . And I'm not going there today .

6/22/2016 6:48:30 AM Potato  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010