Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

where to find gay hookups

Try these ideal dating apps for folks who is that make on the net, try the wrong places? Okcupid is no cost dating apps for novel in the app is a single. ohio dating online I have close friends who ve met their excellent match and even spouses through OkCupid. States dating. lima peru dating Even worse, poor safety practices leave her vulnerable to obtaining her complete account taken over by an attacker.

skipthegames com

With extra than 14 million users, Hily stands for Hey, I like you! The app makes use of AI to constantly improve matchmaking, and has options like Hily stories to assistance you improved capture who you are. okeechobee dating In January, give them a bit of fertilizer and put them in a sunny window that isn t subject to cold drafts, or put them under a shop light on a timer so that they get six eight hours of vibrant light just about every day. I d just ended a connection, so I wasn t hunting for like, but then we began messaging more regularly and we created romantic feelings. trannyhouston To this day, they nevertheless sing to each and every other and make every single other laugh.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/17/2016 8:16:43 PM Oh no, science is changing again!  

followjesusonly
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,927)
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Looks like they left "out of Africa" earlier than they first thought. Maybe they never started from Africa in the first place. That's theory is still coming.

Humans Were Likely Boinking Neanderthals Earlier Than We Thought

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/neanderthal-human-sex_us_56bf63a2e4b0b40245c6dede

Previously, scientists had evidence the interbreeding was going on around 50,000 to 60,000 years ago, but an international research team has established “strong evidence” that Neanderthals and modern humans were mating 100,000 years ago, according to a study published Wednesday in the journal Nature.

From Reuters:

Scientists said on Wednesday an analysis of the genome of a Neanderthal woman whose remains were found in a cave in the Altai Mountains in southern Siberia near the Russia-Mongolia border detected residual DNA from Homo sapiens, a sign of inter-species mating.
One reason this is significant is because it indicates that at least some modern humans were journeying out of Africa earlier than many scientists thought.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/17/2016 9:21:19 PM Oh no, science is changing again!  

rufftreasure
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,970)
Fairmont, MN
61, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

This is an interesting article and topic.
I have always thought the earth alone to be much much older than what was mainstream assumptions.

2/17/2016 11:48:24 PM Oh no, science is changing again!  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Quote from rufftreasure:
This is an interesting article and topic.
I have always thought the earth alone to be much much older than what was mainstream assumptions.

I'm just tryin' to smoke old Clarence out.

2/18/2016 4:38:16 AM Oh no, science is changing again!  

rufftreasure
Fairmont, MN
61, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

As I said, .........interesting

2/18/2016 7:46:41 PM Oh no, science is changing again!  
clarence2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,554)
South Yorkshire
United Kingdom
58, joined May. 2011

Quote from followjesusonly:
Oh no, science is changing again!

Nature doesn't come with labels stating where everything came from and how it got here. Scientists have to gather evidence and build hypotheses and theories about what happened. It's quite normal for these to be revised and updated as more evidence comes to light. It isn't an "Oh no!" situation, and it doesn't mean the UB's discarded 1930's science will be accepted as true any day now, like science is a gaming machine that randomly throws up three lemons if you pull the handle enough times. The revisions that take place in science are meaningful and deliver progressively more accurate approximations of reality. While it's true that religious texts have the comforting feature of never being subjected to revision, this comes accompanied by the unfortunate fact that they're wrong about almost everything.

Looks like they left "out of Africa" earlier than they first thought. Maybe they never started from Africa in the first place.

A good example of what I stated above. The UB is wrong that humans evolved in Asia. Sadler was apparently basing this claim on information that was current among some evolutionists in the 1930's. The closest cousins of humans— chimpanzees and bonobos, live in Africa, and all of the earliest hominid fossils have been found in Africa, so it seems very unlikely that the earliest human ancestors will be found to have originated outside Africa. The "Out of Africa" theory concerns not whether but how humans left Africa. Did modern humans evolve from a single population that migrated from Africa, or did Homo erectus leave Africa and colonize Europe and Asia and these various populations then evolve into modern humans separately? The former view represents the current scientific consensus.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/neanderthal-human-sex_us_56bf63a2e4b0b40245c6dede

I've had a look at reports of these latest findings. Very interesting, but unsurprising. It seems inconceivable that several species of human would once have co-existed on earth without some contact and an element of sexual fraternization taking place. The same situation is thought to have taken place between the two lineages that produced humans and chimpanzees, with the different species interbreeding for at least a million years after the initial split from a common ancestor.

An old news article from 2006. I don't know if tis hypothesis has been updated or revised since then:

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/05/18/science/18evolve.html?pagewanted=all

[Edited 2/18/2016 7:49:15 PM ]

2/18/2016 11:22:44 PM Oh no, science is changing again!  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

It's just an error by a factor of 2. They were only 50,000 years off. What will the next revelation of science bring?

Quote from clarence2:
Oh no, science is changing again!

Nature doesn't come with labels stating where everything came from and how it got here. Scientists have to gather evidence and build hypotheses and theories about what happened. It's quite normal for these to be revised and updated as more evidence comes to light. It isn't an "Oh no!" situation, and it doesn't mean the UB's discarded 1930's science will be accepted as true any day now, like science is a gaming machine that randomly throws up three lemons if you pull the handle enough times. The revisions that take place in science are meaningful and deliver progressively more accurate approximations of reality. While it's true that religious texts have the comforting feature of never being subjected to revision, this comes accompanied by the unfortunate fact that they're wrong about almost everything.

Looks like they left "out of Africa" earlier than they first thought. Maybe they never started from Africa in the first place.

A good example of what I stated above. The UB is wrong that humans evolved in Asia. Sadler was apparently basing this claim on information that was current among some evolutionists in the 1930's. The closest cousins of humans— chimpanzees and bonobos, live in Africa, and all of the earliest hominid fossils have been found in Africa, so it seems very unlikely that the earliest human ancestors will be found to have originated outside Africa. The "Out of Africa" theory concerns not whether but how humans left Africa. Did modern humans evolve from a single population that migrated from Africa, or did Homo erectus leave Africa and colonize Europe and Asia and these various populations then evolve into modern humans separately? The former view represents the current scientific consensus.

I've had a look at reports of these latest findings. Very interesting, but unsurprising. It seems inconceivable that several species of human would once have co-existed on earth without some contact and an element of sexual fraternization taking place. The same situation is thought to have taken place between the two lineages that produced humans and chimpanzees, with the different species interbreeding for at least a million years after the initial split from a common ancestor.

An old news article from 2006. I don't know if tis hypothesis has been updated or revised since then:

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/05/18/science/18evolve.html?pagewanted=all

2/19/2016 1:01:38 AM Oh no, science is changing again!  
clarence2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,554)
South Yorkshire
United Kingdom
58, joined May. 2011

It's just an error by a factor of 2. They were only 50,000 years off. What will the next revelation of science bring?

The previous estimate would only be in error if the researchers claimed at the time that it was a set in stone figure that wouldn't be subject to revision if new information came to light. Do you have evidence that this is the case?

[Edited 2/19/2016 1:02:05 AM ]

2/19/2016 1:32:05 AM Oh no, science is changing again!  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Quote from clarence2:

The previous estimate would only be in error if the researchers claimed at the time that it was a set in stone figure that wouldn't be subject to revision if new information came to light. Do you have evidence that this is the case?

They always act as if everything they say today is set in stone and that everything they said yesterday has now been "discarded." Meet the new truth, almost the same as the old truth, discardable.

[Edited 2/19/2016 1:32:27 AM ]

2/19/2016 3:45:00 AM Oh no, science is changing again!  
clarence2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,554)
South Yorkshire
United Kingdom
58, joined May. 2011

They always act as if everything they say today is set in stone and that everything they said yesterday has now been "discarded." Meet the new truth, almost the same as the old truth, discardable.

You'd have to show that by quoting the original study that placed the modern human/ Neanderthal gene exchange at 60,000 years. I suspect the language of the study does nothing to support your contentions though, and this thread is purely motivated by resentment because you know Urantia science is unfit for purpose.

2/19/2016 11:17:44 AM Oh no, science is changing again!  

rufftreasure
Fairmont, MN
61, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

And it is interesting!!!!

2/20/2016 8:39:13 AM Oh no, science is changing again!  

rufftreasure
Fairmont, MN
61, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

There's a kid's show on now called Animal Atlas.
About animals and evolution and that evolution occurs due to adaptation.
It really spells it out in a very elementary way.
I can't post it in the chromosome thread, cuz ol KB, ( bless his cranky little heart),
won't let me outta the iggy bin to play.
I recommend this show to Lud tho