Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames

This classic match found early accomplishment when on the net dating web pages have been growing in recognition. where to get laid in fort lauderdale I briefly browsed via my phone to show him the apps. com accomplishment story, and I would a great deal rather have a romantic comedy style story to inform when individuals ask us how we met. bumbles of mumbles com more than the years — in all probability close to 200.

mega personsls

Because Allah swt has allowed me to develop closer to him through studying our blessed Quran, by way of watching extremely good lectures on the net, by means of reading awesome articles written by our brothers and sister In specific, I d like to point to our sister Yasmin Mogahed she has written Much about relationships, adore addictions, and falling in enjoy with the True Point Allah swt. berlin craigslist personals Ultimately, this final story is from the Twitter user BARTY. Now, I do not advise employing these as interview inquiries, as if you re a chat show host trying to get a juicy story. bedpage nyc The way that I bring this up is with a casual, you seem fairly cool, we should meet up soon comment.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/28/2016 8:11:51 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

enigmaathand
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,965)
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from kungfu_candy:
You just basically described how women overseas treat their men. Probably the ONLY country that I know this to not be true is the Middle East because the men over there keep a tight leash on their b*tches and those same females raise their daughters to help the men keep them all in check.

Over here in Asia, men are avoiding marriage because they feel exactly the way American men do.

The women over here play the victim card but hold ALL the power.

Over here the men work and bring their entire paycheck home to the wife and SHE decides what the family does and does not need.

The mothers at my school pay thousands of dollars for their kids to learn English and half of these b*tches don't even care if their kids can or not. It's not their money. They're "too busy" to help with homework and help their child study and prepare.

And while their kid is in class they go shopping. Where are their husbands? At f**king work and some of them are at the school making SURE their kids are learning.

I notice American men have a fetish for Asian women.

Asian men spend thousands of dollars on women just to get them to be their girlfriend and MAYBE they get a kiss. Meanwhile these same chicks will f**k a foreigner for free in the club and suck his d*ck in the bathroom and he aint had to pay for SHIT.

Meanwhile Asian men get to hear the world tell everyone how THEY are oppressive and these poor Asian women are slaves.

Meanwhile a lot of these females choose to quit their jobs the moment they get married and some of them force their working husbands to do the brunt of the house work, cooking, cleaning as well as watching the kid.

So you men keep telling yourself it's only something wrong with American women. Come let one of these foreign women who are far smarter than us come trick your asses like there's no tomorrow.

But chances are that doesn't have to happen because American men are sometimes willing to BE men for foreign women and those same women choose to stop being b*tches for that American d*ck and they both convince themselves they were right about the opposite sex of their country.

You American men sure can man the f**k up and get jobs and provide for families for foreign women. But in your own country no no no you don't want to earn any of the p*ssy you think you're owed.

Miss me with that bullshit.
We don't have to "Man the F**k Up" in America for American women. That is why women got their "Equal Rights" here, remember?

So, you can "Equal the F**k Up" over here, and provide for your damn selves.

As I previously stated, "Women's Liberation" did NOTHING to Liberate WOMEN. It saddled them with MORE RESPONSIBILITY and now most women whine, that MEN don't PROVIDE. Well, simply put, we don't have to anymore.

YOUR Liberation movement LIBERATED MEN.

Yeah, that was some genius intelligence, on the part of women. Maybe we should elect one for President. After Obama, how much worse could a woman really do?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/28/2016 8:14:17 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

viper1e
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,305)
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013

There wouldn't be any wars..

Just every 28 days, some intense negotiations!

[Edited 2/28/2016 8:14:28 AM ]

2/28/2016 8:23:45 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from viper1e:
There wouldn't be any wars..

Just every 28 days, some intense negotiations!
She said, "This Middle Eastern crisis is just so, overwhelming(sniff, sniff, burst into tears)"

He heard, "Gettin' my period."

2/28/2016 9:15:38 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from viper1e:
When I was growing up in Taiwan, I remember our maid had to ask permission from her husband to speak in public. And in Thailand the women walk 3 steps behind their husbands.

I can jus imagine trying to get an American woman to act in a similar fashion.

Oh look over there! Is that a unicorn?

See American women cant seem to grasp those few basic things of how and why those traditional ways of marriage last so long and why our basic relationship does not. A lot people don't even want to try to get in a relationship.

2/28/2016 10:45:02 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,051)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

Quote from viper1e:
When I was growing up in Taiwan, I remember our maid had to ask permission from her husband to speak in public. And in Thailand the women walk 3 steps behind their husbands.

I can jus imagine trying to get an American woman to act in a similar fashion.

Oh look over there! Is that a unicorn?

Why not put women on a leash?

2/28/2016 11:01:49 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

maniacmassager
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (42,826)
Lawrence, MA
50, joined Mar. 2008

We don't want a woman that's going to talk back to us. we just want our meals ready when we come home from work, and take care of us sexually. is that too much to ask?

2/28/2016 11:04:38 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

celyn67
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,609)
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

Quote from digital_knight:
See American women cant seem to grasp those few basic things of how and why those traditional ways of marriage last so long and why our basic relationship does not. A lot people don't even want to try to get in a relationship.

Women shouldn't be treated like thst anyhow. Is that really the way you would treat your woman?

2/28/2016 11:28:27 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

gotheon123
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,775)
Apex, NC
48, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from viper1e:

:

You're not describing a wife, you're describing a slave.

Before you go getting your knickers in a knot, I have no issues with traditional roles in marriage and I delight in taking care of the man I love.

Not because it's my duty, but because I'm selfish and making him happy and taking care of him in the ways I can, makes me happy.

I believe most men enjoy taking care of their partners as well. Usually the problem comes in when we take it for granted or think it's our right.

2/28/2016 11:57:22 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,051)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

Quote from gotheon123:

As slavery was officially abolished, its called nowadays "obedience".

2/28/2016 12:36:32 PM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from ivaiva:
Why not put women on a leash?

American women put their kids on a leash.

Quote from gotheon123:

Before you go getting your knickers in a knot, I have no issues with traditional roles in marriage and I delight in taking care of the man I love.

Not because it's my duty, but because I'm selfish and making him happy and taking care of him in the ways I can, makes me happy.

I believe most men enjoy taking care of their partners as well. Usually the problem comes in when we take it for granted or think it's our right.

No, I'm describing a culture and way of life.

Think of it like a menu at a diner.

American women seem to get pissed if men don't want to order the Feminist Special.

We prefer the Good Wife Deluxe.

[Edited 2/28/2016 12:39:59 PM ]

2/28/2016 12:59:09 PM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

gothygoogoo
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,452)
Red Bluff, CA
59, joined Feb. 2015

Quote from viper1e:
No, I'm describing a culture and way of life.

Think of it like a menu at a diner.

American women seem to get pissed if men don't want to order the Feminist Special.

We prefer the Good Wife Deluxe.

who's
we
keemosabee???

2/28/2016 1:10:23 PM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from celyn67:
Women shouldn't be treated like thst anyhow. Is that really the way you would treat your woman?

Why don't you ask yourself why all the failed marriages ? Other than abuse because of the husband is a drunk or some kind drug addicted.

Some of my friends are still with their g/f but they refuse to marry them because they have their G/f once went out and cheated on them . And now because of that he has buck naked pics of other women on his phone and she knows it all about it but yet has put up with it because she betrayed his trust .

Now if these type of women were raised with those beliefs and ways none of what they have been going thru all the arguments, police being called, getting kicked out the house and so on wouldn't happen .

2/28/2016 1:25:07 PM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

This is could happen to you messing around with uncontrol american women

http://9gag.com/gag/a0LwNdv/i-guess-this-is-what-it-means-when-girls-say-they-got-pregnant-by-accident

2/28/2016 1:26:53 PM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

celyn67
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

Why don't you ask yourself why all the failed marriages ? Other than abuse because of the husband is a drunk or some kind drug addicted.

Some of my friends are still with their g/f but they refuse to marry them because they have their G/f once went out and cheated on them . And now because of that he has buck naked pics of other women on his phone and she knows it all about it but yet has put up with it because she betrayed his trust .

Now if these type of women were raised with those beliefs and ways none of what they have been going thru all the arguments, police being called, getting kicked out the house and so on wouldn't happen .

There are various reasons for failed marriages. Treating a partner like a slave won't solve it. Try it if you want out & see how that works out.

2/28/2016 1:27:47 PM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

celyn67
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

@viper...I never put my kids on a leash. Some parents have done that, not all.

2/28/2016 1:29:34 PM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013

I know you wouldn't.

See? I'm not as "jaded' as you think I am.

[Edited 2/28/2016 1:29:46 PM ]

2/28/2016 2:01:16 PM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

celyn67
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

Well thanks. No, my ex & I never did that with out two kids.

2/28/2016 2:11:01 PM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

celyn67
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

*our

2/28/2016 2:58:50 PM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,051)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

Quote from viper1e:
American women put their kids on a leash.

I thought we were talking about women in this thread, not about kids.

2/28/2016 4:16:19 PM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013

It's that whole goose/gander thing don't cha know..

2/28/2016 5:01:42 PM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,051)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

Dustin says : "Stay on topic." We have to respect IT people, right?

2/28/2016 7:23:13 PM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  
kungfu_candy
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,176)
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from enigmaathand:
We don't have to "Man the F**k Up" in America for American women. That is why women got their "Equal Rights" here, remember?

So, you can "Equal the F**k Up" over here, and provide for your damn selves.

As I previously stated, "Women's Liberation" did NOTHING to Liberate WOMEN. It saddled them with MORE RESPONSIBILITY and now most women whine, that MEN don't PROVIDE. Well, simply put, we don't have to anymore.

YOUR Liberation movement LIBERATED MEN.

Yeah, that was some genius intelligence, on the part of women. Maybe we should elect one for President. After Obama, how much worse could a woman really do?

There's actually still a large number of women who aren't involved in that "equal rights" stuff. And ironically when you men meet these women suddenly you start whining about how things should be equal. I've called this bluff way too many times. The MOMENT the woman makes it clear she has no problem letting a man "be the man" suddenly American men are whining about how half and half/equality are the way to go and said woman needs to "get with the times".

Equality still means that you men have to man the f**k up. It just also happens that it means women have to suck it up and keep it moving. The equality movement doesn't mean that it's okay for me to think: "I want p*ssy. You have p*ssy. Give me what I want. But I wont try to earn it because you know that wouldn't be equal treatment." But it does mean that the women who support it can't b*tch and whine about the little things NOT being done for them.

Now I'm going to play devil's advocate here and vouch for the women who PREFER to take care of themselves. Men b*tch about wanting women to provide for themselves but they show micro-hostility towards women who actually do that.

You want to know why so many women are lecherous? Because so many men are so repulsed by the idea of not needed that they chose to enable women who'd rather coast on their looks until those dry out.

I've seen it a million times. Men with money want to "help" women who want to shop, party, and be pretty for a living. Why would these women get their shit together when there's an entire group of men willing to FUND their ENTIRE lifestyle? Meanwhile the women who want to go to college and get an education have to figure it out for themselves because no one is helping them.

You can't put the entire blame on women. That's like blaming the immigrants for taking advantage of the opportunities the government gave them. Are they breaking the system? Hell yeah. But who made it possible when they had no power? Our good old friend's the Bush's.

Why don't you address the men who still make it possible for women to get away with using their p*ssy as a form of power and currency? Instead of blaming the women who capitalize on it. I don't like it anymore than you do, but I've seen this first hand from having a mother who is an alcoholic/drug addict who attracted nothing but big spenders.

2/28/2016 8:00:51 PM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from kungfu_candy:
There's actually still a large number of women who aren't involved in that "equal rights" stuff. And ironically when you men meet these women suddenly you start whining about how things should be equal. I've called this bluff way too many times. The MOMENT the woman makes it clear she has no problem letting a man "be the man" suddenly American men are whining about how half and half/equality are the way to go and said woman needs to "get with the times".

Obviously, you've never met me then. I had no problem "being the man". One of the most touching things my wife ever said to me was "I love that I feel safe with you".. And I'll never forget the time I had to hold her back from tearing some feminist a new a**hole.

We're shopping at the mall, and we've got both girls with us. They're having this "Equality" exhibit, and when we walk by some lesbo asked her "What do you do for a living"?

When she said: "My husband provides and I take care of my daughters, Lezzie looked like someone had shit in her soup. She screwed her face up and said "When are you going to do something "real" with your life?"", and the wife dropped two bags of stuff and was going to kick the living shit out of her.

My wife had a B.A. and was an RN when we met. She could have done anything she wanted to. She chose to be a stay at home mom. I didn't make her. I couldn't "make" her do shit.

2/28/2016 8:09:50 PM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  
kungfu_candy
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

I don't blame her. You should have let her get in a couple of swings, then asked the woman "She just gave you a real ass-whoppin'. Is that real enough?"

I don't see a problem with being a stay at home mom, but growing up I'd see so many women proud of that like it was the ultimate achievement. It has nothing to do with men and submission to me.

To me pregnant women/wives/mothers are smug little b*tches.

Big f**king whoop! You had a baby? Anyone with a functioning female anatomy can have a baby. What the f**k are you bragging about?

That's my gripe with those women.

2/28/2016 8:20:50 PM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from celyn67:
There are various reasons for failed marriages. Treating a partner like a slave won't solve it. Try it if you want out & see how that works out.

If I can find a woman like that I certainly would try . Because I know I am not all that bad to be with . When women who is scared of a man who is the head of the house so called (controlling) its because of her bad experiences with guys . Not all guys treat women the same . Look how Gandhi treated his wife and he was controlling .

2/29/2016 1:13:01 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from kungfu_candy:

Equality still means that you men have to man the f**k up. It just also happens that it means women have to suck it up and keep it moving. The equality movement doesn't mean that it's okay for me to think: "I want p*ssy. You have p*ssy. Give me what I want. But I wont try to earn it because you know that wouldn't be equal treatment." But it does mean that the women who support it can't b*tch and whine about the little things NOT being done for them.

Now I'm going to play devil's advocate here and vouch for the women who PREFER to take care of themselves. Men b*tch about wanting women to provide for themselves but they show micro-hostility towards women who actually do that.

You want to know why so many women are lecherous? Because so many men are so repulsed by the idea of not needed that they chose to enable women who'd rather coast on their looks until those dry out.

I've seen it a million times. Men with money want to "help" women who want to shop, party, and be pretty for a living. Why would these women get their shit together when there's an entire group of men willing to FUND their ENTIRE lifestyle? Meanwhile the women who want to go to college and get an education have to figure it out for themselves because no one is helping them.

You can't put the entire blame on women. That's like blaming the immigrants for taking advantage of the opportunities the government gave them. Are they breaking the system? Hell yeah. But who made it possible when they had no power? Our good old friend's the Bush's.

Why don't you address the men who still make it possible for women to get away with using their p*ssy as a form of power and currency? Instead of blaming the women who capitalize on it. I don't like it anymore than you do, but I've seen this first hand from having a mother who is an alcoholic/drug addict who attracted nothing but big spenders.
I do blame men, that allow women to use their vagina as power and currency, over them. Many of my male friends whine about how women do this or that, and I just look at them and respond, "You allow it to happen."

Men want to be doormats, that is on them. I try to tell them to grow a nutsack, but it is much harder to teach an adult male to "man the f*ck up" than it is a child.

And we both know I don't agree with men providing for women, fully. I will NEVER support any woman I am committed to. She will not learn to survive, without me, after I am gone from death(as most men die before women do). Once again, when men whine about how much their women spend, I respond, "Well, you picked her."

Both sides are at fault. Women love free handouts and having a sense of entitlement, and most men are stupid enough to allow it, because it is a hot piece of ass.

P*ssy has never, and will never control me. I can't thank God enough, that He made me as a Scorpio, for that reason alone.

Scorpio males are notorious for never allowing any woman to control him, or anyone else for that matter....

Now, regarding the "micro-hostility" men show towards independent women, give me a few examples of the behavior you are referring too. I don't understand the abstract of the concept, at this point, to give a concise answer or response.

[Edited 2/29/2016 1:14:27 AM ]

2/29/2016 1:22:34 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,051)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

Quote from viper1e:
My wife had a B.A. and was an RN when we met. She could have done anything she wanted to. She chose to be a stay at home mom. I didn't make her. I couldn't "make" her do shit.

What is she doing after you divorced?

2/29/2016 3:49:34 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

celyn67
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

If I can find a woman like that I certainly would try . Because I know I am not all that bad to be with . When women who is scared of a man who is the head of the house so called (controlling) its because of her bad experiences with guys . Not all guys treat women the same . Look how Gandhi treated his wife and he was controlling .

There is a difference between a man being head of the house & a man being controlling.

[Edited 2/29/2016 3:49:55 AM ]

2/29/2016 6:54:15 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from ivaiva:
What is she doing after you divorced?

She died 18 years ago... Cervical cancer.

2/29/2016 7:09:03 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from celyn67:
There is a difference between a man being head of the house & a man being controlling.

Ok please explain the difference between the 2 ?

2/29/2016 7:44:17 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from celyn67:

There can only be one King of a castle.

Feminists can't cope with being a Queen.

[Edited 2/29/2016 7:45:43 AM ]

2/29/2016 8:21:25 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

soulflight
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,054)
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Ok please explain the difference between the 2 ?

That's easy, it's the same as the difference between being the boss or being bossy. People who are really in charge don't have to keep announcing it or demanding that they be followed or obeyed. They have earned the respect and loyalty of their (employees, troops, students, spouse's, partners, etc) They don't have to demand it or create rules/structure to enforce it. They don't have to diminsh, insult or generate fear and they don't need to make overt demonstrations of their "power"....people who do that are bullies, insecure and weak.

2/29/2016 8:40:18 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

hotflagal
Over 2,000 Posts (2,097)
Jacksonville Beach, FL
61, joined Sep. 2011

desperation? they want a woman who hasn't a clue

2/29/2016 8:42:43 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from soulflight:
That's easy, it's the same as the difference between being the boss or being bossy. People who are really in charge don't have to keep announcing it or demanding that they be followed or obeyed. They have earned the respect and loyalty of their (employees, troops, students, spouse's, partners, etc) They don't have to demand it or create rules/structure to enforce it. They don't have to diminsh, insult or generate fear and they don't need to make overt demonstrations of their "power"....people who do that are bullies, insecure and weak.

I don't know about that because if you use those things as example rules are changing all the time. Back in work places over 20 years ago there wasnt such rule about sexual harassment and other things . So when you disobey you could be fined and you lost your job . Or even put in jail .

2/29/2016 8:54:43 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

I don't know about that because if you use those things as example rules are changing all the time. Back in work places over 20 years ago there wasnt such rule about sexual harassment and other things . So when you disobey you could be fined and you lost your job . Or even put in jail .

You are confusing rules with leadership. Rules or making rules does not make a person a leader or in this case, head of household. As you stated, rules change all the time based on any number of influencese

you asked for the difference between head of household and controlling. that has nothing to do with rules. that is all about the person hnd their leadership abilities.

2/29/2016 9:04:26 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  
kungfu_candy
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from enigmaathand:

Now, regarding the "micro-hostility" men show towards independent women, give me a few examples of the behavior you are referring too. I don't understand the abstract of the concept, at this point, to give a concise answer or response.

The snide comments. The cold treatment.

I forgot how the conversation started but I was talking to a guy about how I was prepared to accept the fact that I possibly would never be married since I can't even get a boyfriend.

He was in complete shock. He asked me what I planned on doing with my life? I told him I wanted to see the world and help children with no parents or disowned by theirs. Maybe buy a large property and shelter homosexual youth disowned by their families and provide them with a chance at a decent education and a safe place.

He said you can do all that with a man. I told him, not if I can't snag one. So he made a snide comment "You're one of THEM. Those women who go on sex vacations."

You know how you can feel the dislike come from a woman when you enforce the equality role by going half and half? I can feel the hate seething from men who see I can do fine with or without them.

Men DEMAND to be needed. Which is WHY they cater to needy a** women. Another reason for them to happily b*tch.

2/29/2016 9:06:33 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Ask viper what I'm talking about.

Example: Military rules are consistent from one unit to the next yet soldiers do not respect all Officers/NCO's equally. Some of them are great leaders and their troops will follow them without question, even to certain death. Others..not so much. The rules are insignificant if the person in charge is simply controlling or a demanding bully...the person in charge must demonstrate their ability to lead to both give and earn respect and loyalty.

2/29/2016 9:07:22 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from soulflight:
You are confusing rules with leadership. Rules or making rules does not make a person a leader or in this case, head of household. As you stated, rules change all the time based on any number of influencese

you asked for the difference between head of household and controlling. that has nothing to do with rules. that is all about the person hnd their leadership abilities.

Look things change in the house all the time as well . People are people it doesnt matter if you are in the house , work and school .I am just talking about here in the states . You just mention influences . This why in other countries they got their own set of rules or (controlling men) when comes to marriages . They are well aware of influences .

2/29/2016 9:12:43 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from soulflight:
Ask viper what I'm talking about.

Example: Military rules are consistent from one unit to the next yet soldiers do not respect all Officers/NCO's equally. Some of them are great leaders and their troops will follow them without question, even to certain death. Others..not so much. The rules are insignificant if the person in charge is simply controlling or a demanding bully...the person in charge must demonstrate their ability to lead to both give and earn respect and loyalty.

Saluting the uniform and rank is required under the UCMJ.

Saluting the person wearing it, is not.

That's what she's talking about.

I always got both.

[Edited 2/29/2016 9:14:12 AM ]

2/29/2016 9:17:17 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

You are totally missing the point. I don't know how else to explain it to you.

People follow a good leader because the leader has demonstrated their ability to make good decisions for the unit. A good leader demonstrates respect, intelligence and emotional maturity...regardless of the rules. People follow a person like that because they want to..not because they fear the consequences if they do not.

A controlling person uses and creates rules to demonstrate their supposed leadership strength, they frequently and often loudly boast about their "control". They diminish, insult others as a "show of their strength. That is not leadership.

[Edited 2/29/2016 9:19:02 AM ]

2/29/2016 9:18:15 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from viper1e:
Saluting the uniform and rank is required under the UCMJ.

Saluting the person wearing it, is not.

That's what she's talking about.

I always got both.

Exactly. Head of household works the same way.

2/29/2016 9:21:05 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013

Not really.

You don't get to choose your commanding officer.

You DO choose your wife.

2/29/2016 9:22:26 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from viper1e:
Not really.

You don't get to choose your commanding officer.

You DO choose your wife.

the concept of "a good leader" is the same. All the more important in marriage/relationship. Why would a person choose to follow a controlling bully?

2/29/2016 9:23:36 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from soulflight:
You are totally missing the point. I don't know how else to explain it to you.

People follow a good leader because the leader has demonstrated their ability to make good decisions for the unit. A good leader demonstrates respect, intelligence and emotional maturity...regardless of the rules. People follow a person like that because they want to..not because they fear the consequences if they do not.

A controlling person uses and creates rules to demonstrate their supposed leadership strength, they frequently and often loudly boast about their "control". They diminish, insult others as a "show of their strength. That is not leadership.

I understand what you are saying but some women dont like following even if it does mean well . They think of it as being a slave .

2/29/2016 9:28:22 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from soulflight:
the concept of "a good leader" is the same. All the more important in marriage/relationship. Why would a person choose to follow a controlling bully?

Same reason why good girls like bad boys . Same reason why nice guys finish last.

2/29/2016 9:29:10 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

I understand what you are saying but some women dont like following even if it does mean well . They think of it as being a slave .

Some people do not easily follow and some have simply not met someone who earns their respect and loyalty. That's called incompatibility.

If a woman is not compatible with you, move on. There is no conspiracy or movement happening there. Do you think that whinning about women who are not compatible to you makes you sound like a strong man? a leader?

[Edited 2/29/2016 9:32:43 AM ]

2/29/2016 9:32:29 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013

Same reason why good girls like bad boys . Same reason why nice guys finish last.

What he said..

Somebody should give seminars on how to properly smack a b*tch up.

I need to get in touch with my inner a**hole.

2/29/2016 9:35:39 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from viper1e:
What he said..

Somebody should give seminars on how to properly smack a b*tch up.

I need to get in touch with my inner a**hole.

in my experience there are essentially two kinds of women who go after the bad boys or put up with the behavior you describe...

...drama magnets/creators
or
...dishrags/victims

If that's what you want, go for it.

[Edited 2/29/2016 9:36:12 AM ]

2/29/2016 9:38:05 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013

Know what the definition of insanity is?

Repeating the same behavior, and each time, expecting a different result.

I've been good, kind and loyal so long, I'm officially insane.

Maybe it's time to smack a b*tch up.

2/29/2016 9:40:24 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Goodluck with that.

2/29/2016 9:41:25 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013

I refuse to argue with positive results.

2/29/2016 9:42:30 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from soulflight:
Some people do not easily follow and some have simply not met someone who earns their respect and loyalty. That's called incompatibility.

If a woman is not compatible with you, move on. There is no conspiracy or movement happening there. Do you think that whinning about women who are not compatible to you makes you sound like a strong man? a leader?

It does not matter how anyone goes about it if no ones to give you respect you wont get it just like you can't make a person love you . So my point is if I am whinning so what .

2/29/2016 9:52:31 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

My point is respect must be earned. Do you think whinning helps your case? How many strong leader types do you see whinning?

2/29/2016 9:55:05 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013

Charlie Manson never whined..

And he doesn't, to this very day.

[Edited 2/29/2016 9:55:40 AM ]

2/29/2016 9:57:36 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from soulflight:
My point is respect must be earned. Do you think whinning helps your case? How many strong leader types do you see whinning?

I have seen many strong leaders get broke down at times . Some became drunks and or homeless and b*tch about it .

2/29/2016 9:59:47 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from viper1e:
Charlie Manson never whined..

And he doesn't, to this very day.

I never said that people will not follow a bully or a psychopath.

Are you saying that Manson was a "leader" according to my deffinition? Would you salute him...the man?

2/29/2016 10:02:41 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013

No, I wouldn't.

But you can't deny that he had women throwing p*ssy at him like Frisbees.

And that he's getting marriage proposals behind bars.

What does he know that i don't?

2/29/2016 10:05:19 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

I would simply say...are you really interested in a woman with the mentality to want Manson?

If all you want is p*ssy, pay for it. Simple.

eta..they are throwin' it but he ain't catchin' it

[Edited 2/29/2016 10:06:10 AM ]

2/29/2016 10:07:44 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Hell their are singers that whine about women and women fall for them all the time .

2/29/2016 10:09:38 AM Why are so many men looking over seas for a wife?  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from soulflight:
I would simply say...are you really interested in a woman with the mentality to want Manson?

If all you want is p*ssy, pay for it. Simple.

eta..they are throwin' it but he ain't catchin' it

Before... Before he was caught, he was catching all he could eat.

And not only did they kill for him, they remanined stayed faithful even until death.

There's not enough money on the planet to buy that kind of loyalty in a woman these days..

[Edited 2/29/2016 10:10:06 AM ]