Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

usa hookup reviews

By adding your function searches right here, you can maintain your function registration and work searches all in 1 spot, and you don t have to be concerned about maintaining track of a paper kind in case you re audited. gay personals washington dc And regardless of what you ask, possibilities are, through the procedure you will be surprised to find out something new. Use your cheesiest choose up line just after asking this query for either a giggle or a stern appear of disapproval. getting laid in jakarta As an alternative, sprinkle a handful of these 9 questions on your next 1st date.

mega personal com

If a particular person is isolated or a loner, this may be a adverse indicator of their character. farmington ct dating If you have inquiries about a partnership, r/partnership guidance is a very good sub on reddit for guidance like this on your unqiue predicament. You should completely tell that girl about the drowning child, the actual challenge is to obtain the ideal way to do that. russian girl x ray vision I gave them some just so they would leave us alone.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/11/2016 2:09:03 PM Why can't some people accept the authority of the Pope?  

wayn49
Over 2,000 Posts (3,922)
Birmingham, AL
54, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Wayn, I believe in the Bible also, but how do you reconcile all the real and apparent contradictions in it? Catholics reconcile this by recognizing that not everything in it is to be taken literally, and that the teaching authority of tge Church is the sole interpreter of the Bible, but how do you do it?

i know what you mean, because i have read things in the bible that sound like, what? but truthfully if you study the bible subject for subject you will find no contradictions

for instance the subject of death, some will try to take one verse to support the dead are in hell or heaven but if you study other verses on this subject you will see a clear understanding of death

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/11/2016 2:12:39 PM Why can't some people accept the authority of the Pope?  

rufftreasure
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,970)
Fairmont, MN
61, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Furch

Well, that's kinda of what I think, and I will continue to wait for Lud's answer, if I get one
I will continue to present my question even though I expect his shuck and give dance is what I will get.
The least he could do is play a Beach Boys tune for our entertainment, while we watch his dance

[Edited 3/11/2016 2:13:06 PM ]

3/11/2016 2:15:34 PM Why can't some people accept the authority of the Pope?  

rufftreasure
Fairmont, MN
61, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from wayn49:
i know what you mean, because i have read things in the bible that sound like, what? but truthfully if you study the bible subject for subject you will find no contradictions

for instance the subject of death, some will try to take one verse to support the dead are in hell or heaven but if you study other verses on this subject you will see a clear understanding of death

NO, it's cuz by the time you go back and forth with all that, you're so brainwashed that you just go ahead with blind faith, and that's exactly how it's designed

3/11/2016 2:33:05 PM Why can't some people accept the authority of the Pope?  

wayn49
Over 2,000 Posts (3,922)
Birmingham, AL
54, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from rufftreasure:

NO, it's cuz by the time you go back and forth with all that, you're so brainwashed that you just go ahead with blind faith, and that's exactly how it's designed

that is your opinion and your choice but me i am convinced the bible is all true

3/11/2016 2:39:40 PM Why can't some people accept the authority of the Pope?  

kb2222
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,569)
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from wayn49:
that is your opinion and your choice but me i am convinced the bible is all true

That's right you have been brainwashed by the church to accept their teachings and not think for yourself and that's exactly why you have not responded to my post which I repeat.

That's right, wayn49 & Ludlow,

God gives everyone a choice and its the Holy Spirit that changes lives not a preacher or another person.

And it is utterly deplorable and inexcusable that in this day and time you professed Christians still reject the divine loving and caring nature of God that Jesus revealed and believe and teach like the murderous OT Levitical Priests.

Kill People Who Don't Listen to Priests (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)
Kill Witches (Exodus 22:17 NAB)
Kill Homosexuals (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)
Kill Fortunetellers (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)
Death for Hitting Dad (Exodus 21:15 NAB)
Death for Cursing Parents (Proverbs 20:20 NAB, Leviticus 20:9 NLT)
Death for Adultery (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)
Death for Fornication (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)
Death to Followers of Other Religions (Exodus 22:19 NAB)
Kill Nonbelievers (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)
Kill False Prophets (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)
Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God (Deuteronomy 13:13-18 NLT)
Kill Women Who Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)
Kill Followers of Other Religions. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB, Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)
Death for Blasphemy (Leviticus 24:10-16 NLT)
Kill False Prophets (Deuteronomy 13:1-5 NLT, Deuteronomy 18:20-22 NLT)
Infidels and Gays Should Die (Romans 1:24-32 NLT)
Kill Anyone who Approaches the Tabernacle (Numbers 1:48-51 NLT)
Kill People for Working on the Sabbath (Exodus 31:12-15 NLT)
Kill Sons of Sinners (Isaiah 14:21 NAB)

If you "Christians" truly believe killing people for those reasons is righteous and justified and you actually believe God/Jesus would and did order man to kill his sons and daughters, brothers and sisters, friends and neighbors, for all those absurd reasons for killing people you are sadly to say no more a Christian follower of Jesus than were the Pharisees.

3/11/2016 2:49:04 PM Why can't some people accept the authority of the Pope?  

sail_dancer
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,520)
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from wayn49:
... me i am convinced the bible is all true

You are a sick brainwashed man.

Peace

3/11/2016 3:05:19 PM Why can't some people accept the authority of the Pope?  

wayn49
Over 2,000 Posts (3,922)
Birmingham, AL
54, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from kb2222:
That's right you have been brainwashed by the church to accept their teachings and not think for yourself and that's exactly why you have not responded to my post which I repeat.

That's right, wayn49 & Ludlow,

God gives everyone a choice and its the Holy Spirit that changes lives not a preacher or another person.

And it is utterly deplorable and inexcusable that in this day and time you professed Christians still reject the divine loving and caring nature of God that Jesus revealed and believe and teach like the murderous OT Levitical Priests.

Kill People Who Don't Listen to Priests (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)
Kill Witches (Exodus 22:17 NAB)
Kill Homosexuals (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)
Kill Fortunetellers (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)
Death for Hitting Dad (Exodus 21:15 NAB)
Death for Cursing Parents (Proverbs 20:20 NAB, Leviticus 20:9 NLT)
Death for Adultery (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)
Death for Fornication (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)
Death to Followers of Other Religions (Exodus 22:19 NAB)
Kill Nonbelievers (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)
Kill False Prophets (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)
Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God (Deuteronomy 13:13-18 NLT)
Kill Women Who Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)
Kill Followers of Other Religions. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB, Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)
Death for Blasphemy (Leviticus 24:10-16 NLT)
Kill False Prophets (Deuteronomy 13:1-5 NLT, Deuteronomy 18:20-22 NLT)
Infidels and Gays Should Die (Romans 1:24-32 NLT)
Kill Anyone who Approaches the Tabernacle (Numbers 1:48-51 NLT)
Kill People for Working on the Sabbath (Exodus 31:12-15 NLT)
Kill Sons of Sinners (Isaiah 14:21 NAB)

If you "Christians" truly believe killing people for those reasons is righteous and justified and you actually believe God/Jesus would and did order man to kill his sons and daughters, brothers and sisters, friends and neighbors, for all those absurd reasons for killing people you are sadly to say no more a Christian follower of Jesus than were the Pharisees.

whats your point? God laid out a way in the old covenant which man could not live by so now we have a better covenant but God is still the same yesturday, today and forever. i think God saw the hearts just like he saw when he sent a flood. they were so wicked there was no room to change even if he had given them another 100 years. God does not kill or order innocent people to die. sin is the result of evil and when those refuse to turn from there sin then God can do nothing else

3/11/2016 3:06:07 PM Why can't some people accept the authority of the Pope?  

wayn49
Over 2,000 Posts (3,922)
Birmingham, AL
54, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from sail_dancer:

You are a sick brainwashed man.

Peace

thanks

3/11/2016 5:14:16 PM Why can't some people accept the authority of the Pope?  

kb2222
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,569)
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from wayn49:
whats your point? God laid out a way in the old covenant which man could not live by so now we have a better covenant but God is still the same yesturday, today and forever. i think God saw the hearts just like he saw when he sent a flood. they were so wicked there was no room to change even if he had given them another 100 years. God does not kill or order innocent people to die. sin is the result of evil and when those refuse to turn from there sin then God can do nothing else

Just can't think out of the box, can you, wayn? Those murderous laws didn't come from God and they didn't come from Moses. Those laws are the laws of the self-righteous Levitical Priests that rejected and killed Jesus whose teachings you are rejecting because of your church indoctrinated book worship.

As I said it is utterly deplorable and inexcusable that in this day and time you professed Christians still reject the divine loving and caring nature of God that Jesus revealed and believe and teach like the murderous OT Levitical Priests. If YOU truly believe killing people for those reasons is righteous and justified and you actually believe God/Jesus would and did order man to kill his sons and daughters, brothers and sisters, friends and neighbors, for all those absurd reasons for killing people you are sadly to say no more a Christian follower of Jesus than were the Pharisees.

3/11/2016 6:05:30 PM Why can't some people accept the authority of the Pope?  

olderthandirt20
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,625)
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014
online now!

That's funny, kb telling people to think outside the box.

3/11/2016 6:10:04 PM Why can't some people accept the authority of the Pope?  

rufftreasure
Fairmont, MN
61, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Ya dirt and just look at that cut and paste job