Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersona

Sacramentally in marriage the spouses tips the conduits of grace to each and every other and in a mixed marriage of disparity of cult the Catholic is a dating of grace to the non believer. dating sites colorado springs co She is the author of ‘French Seduction Made Easy‘ and is passionate about sharing her knowledge on communicating well in relationships especially by way of flirty texting. Immediately after the initial ice breaker conversation, what does the rest of the conversation appear like? It s constantly a superior concept to test the waters ahead of agreeing to meet this particular person IRL. craigslist claresholm This is absolutely a challenging time for me It is best that the man I mentioned, and I, reduce off all contact with another.

maegapersonals

Situated correct in the heart of Sheffield city centre to Devonshire Green, Forum Kitchen + Bar. classified personals atlanta I worked challenging to make myself as likeable as a golden retriever puppy. We talked each night for a month. bumble srbija Though asking a guy about his family may perhaps look a tiny individual, you can at least get a sense on how he views these important relationships with the men and women who know him greatest.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/9/2016 6:11:27 PM How do men feel about abortion?  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,053)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

Quote from grande_mamon:

The woman carries the pregnancy - she does the work so she has the choice to decide to do it or not.

But that came after she allowed the man to blow his beans in her...it's not like she didn't have a choice at that point...that's the point she should have made the decision whether she wanted a baby or not...not after she's already got it!

You either didn't read my post or you are one of those men that are deeply convinced that everything is woman's fault. Let me answer you with your own words:
"Carrying pregnancy and getting pregnant are different things."

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/9/2016 6:23:37 PM How do men feel about abortion?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,393)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from ivaiva:
This is the answer to the question: "Who should decide for/against abortion?"
The one that gets pregnant, the one that makes the other one pregnant or the one that carries the pregnancy. I would say the one that does the work has the right to decide.

The man ejaculates sperm in woman's body - he has the choice to do it or not. The woman does not extract the sperm from his body.
The woman becomes pregnant by that - she has the choice to take measures (or not) to prevent the fertilization of her egg.
The woman carries the pregnancy - she does the work so she has the choice to decide to do it or not.

Right

3/9/2016 8:04:09 PM How do men feel about abortion?  

enigmaathand
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,019)
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Oh, God have mercy. You just told a woman she was right. Men, for years, will NEVER live that sh*t down.....

3/10/2016 2:16:50 AM How do men feel about abortion?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,973)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016
online now!

The man ejaculates sperm in woman's body - he has the choice to do it or not. The woman does not extract the sperm from his body.
The woman becomes pregnant by that - she has the choice to take measures (or not) to prevent the fertilization of her egg.

I could agree with that

3/10/2016 11:57:15 AM How do men feel about abortion?  

mylegsarecold
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,802)
Gainesville, FL
54, joined May. 2011

A man shouldn't permit the abortion of his pregnant woman's fetus unless they both agree on it.

3/10/2016 1:31:05 PM How do men feel about abortion?  

viper1e
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,362)
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013

Really???

Kind of like this guy?

[Edited 3/10/2016 1:32:46 PM ]

3/10/2016 3:37:54 PM How do men feel about abortion?  
blurussian
Tarawa Terrace, NC
27, joined Dec. 2015

Quote from sadlsticsienna:
If your girlfriend or wife was pregnant right now (assuming you had one)
would you want her to have an abortion or not?
or would you just support her decision (whatever it might be) ?

kind of an odd inquiry. why are you asking? is this some sort of school project or something.

3/10/2016 5:52:00 PM How do men feel about abortion?  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,053)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

Quote from mylegsarecold:
A man shouldn't permit the abortion of his pregnant woman's fetus unless they both agree on it.

What should be done in case the woman wants to abort and the man doesn't want her to abort?

3/10/2016 6:04:43 PM How do men feel about abortion?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

What you fail to realize, is that even IF HE WANTS to keep it, he GETS NO SAY. So, sure, he shouldn't permit the termination, and that all sounds fine and dandy. Just try to go into a courtroom and tell that to the judge.....and I guarantee you will not only be laughed out of that courtroom, if it is a woman judge you will likely be imprisoned.

3/11/2016 4:16:18 AM How do men feel about abortion?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,973)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016
online now!

Yes only women have the actual decision on whether or not abortion happens or the baby is kept.

I was just asking how men generally view it and if hypothetically their SO was pregnant if they would want her to have an abortion or not? (ignore the fact that the woman has the final say lol).

3/11/2016 7:32:05 AM How do men feel about abortion?  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (64,831)
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

As for abortion in general, I have mixed feelings on it...depending on the situation.

And since the thread didn't match that title of the thread, my answer to it is the same.

It depends on the situation.

but I think since conception takes two people , it should be a mutual decision in general.

3/11/2016 7:32:51 AM How do men feel about abortion?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

"Yes only women have the actual decision on whether or not abortion happens or the baby is kept. "

Sorry, I don't agree.

3/11/2016 7:32:51 AM How do men feel about abortion?  

grande_mamon
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,076)
Houston, TX
49, joined Sep. 2014

Yes only women have the actual decision on whether or not abortion happens or the baby is kept.

Not entirely true, the dude can kick her in the stomach a few times if he makes that decision.

3/11/2016 7:34:14 AM How do men feel about abortion?  

grande_mamon
Houston, TX
49, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from ivaiva:
You either didn't read my post or you are one of those men that are deeply convinced that everything is woman's fault. Let me answer you with your own words:
"Carrying pregnancy and getting pregnant are different things."

Let me point it out again slowly too you...the decision SHOULD be made whether to get pregnant before she gets pregnant...not after

It's no used trying to buy car insurance after you've already totaled it...

Personal responsibility...get some.

[Edited 3/11/2016 7:35:27 AM ]

3/11/2016 8:03:02 AM How do men feel about abortion?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

What's interesting is.

I think the op got miffed by a couple of dudes who mostly post anti- women stuff in this section..

and in the process, she became exactly like them.....

Maybe worse..

[Edited 3/11/2016 8:03:29 AM ]

3/11/2016 8:09:08 AM How do men feel about abortion?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,973)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016
online now!

nd in the process, she became exactly like them....

how?
Don't be silly!

and yes if the woman wants the baby and the babies father doesn't, she can keep it against his wishes.
She can also abort against his wishes, if she wants the baby and he doesn't.
So that just goes to prove she has the actual final say.

[Edited 3/11/2016 8:10:45 AM ]

3/11/2016 8:14:04 AM How do men feel about abortion?  

grande_mamon
Houston, TX
49, joined Sep. 2014

F**k what the baby wishes...

The argument is a bit silly that because the woman does the work she should make the decision...that same argument could therefor apply to any child of any age the adult is responsible for and does the work...a 6yr old for example can't take care of him/herself..he's entirely dependent on the parents to "do the work"...So it follows using the "who does the work" argument..that any parent if they tire of the little bastard should be allowed to kill the little tit monster.

[Edited 3/11/2016 8:16:07 AM ]

3/11/2016 8:21:35 AM How do men feel about abortion?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,973)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016
online now!

WTH are you talking about, it's inside her body, so of course she should have rights over that lol

3/11/2016 8:22:44 AM How do men feel about abortion?  

grande_mamon
Houston, TX
49, joined Sep. 2014

WTH are you talking about, it's inside her body, so of course she should have rights over that lol

The babies location isn't really relevant is it...if my penis was in your mouth would it give you the right to bite it off?.

...don't answer that

[Edited 3/11/2016 8:23:16 AM ]

3/11/2016 9:14:34 AM How do men feel about abortion?  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,053)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

Quote from grande_mamon:
Let me point it out again slowly too you...the decision SHOULD be made whether to get pregnant before she gets pregnant...not after

It's no used trying to buy car insurance after you've already totaled it...

Personal responsibility...get some.

Please re-read your post very carefully - becoming pregnant and carrying pregnancy are different things.

Because they are different, there are two decisions - becoming pregnant and carrying the pregnancy. Those decisions are taken from the participants - man and a woman in the first case and woman in the second.

Yes, responsibility is personal. If a man wants the woman to carry the pregnancy, give birth and together with him raise that child, he has to take some responsibilities. If he won't, the woman has the responsibility to decide to carry or not the pregnancy. I see it very responsible to terminate if she knows that she will not be able to raise that child by herself.

3/11/2016 9:38:24 AM How do men feel about abortion?  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,053)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

Quote from grande_mamon:
F**k what the baby wishes...

The argument is a bit silly that because the woman does the work she should make the decision...that same argument could therefor apply to any child of any age the adult is responsible for and does the work...a 6yr old for example can't take care of him/herself..he's entirely dependent on the parents to "do the work"...So it follows using the "who does the work" argument..that any parent if they tire of the little bastard should be allowed to kill the little tit monster.

The fetus is dependent on the woman that takes care of it in the same way 6-year old child is dependent on the parents, because they take care of him/her. The society and law does not give the 6-year old the right to decide, why should a fetus be given any rights?
The child can speak his/her wishes but how do you know the wish of a fetus - does it want to live or not?

3/11/2016 10:59:57 AM How do men feel about abortion?  

grande_mamon
Houston, TX
49, joined Sep. 2014

The fetus is dependent on the woman that takes care of it in the same way 6-year old child is dependent on the parents, because they take care of him/her. The society and law does not give the 6-year old the right to decide, why should a fetus be given any rights?
The child can speak his/her wishes but how do you know the wish of a fetus - does it want to live or not?

Umm...that was my point

The "f**k what the baby wishes" was a sarcastic opener...hence the emote after it...

I'm saying what you are saying...that the logic is ludicrous...and if it applies to Fetuses that the parent can choose to legally terminate it then logically it should apply to 6yr olds too...but it doesn't.

[Edited 3/11/2016 11:01:49 AM ]

3/11/2016 11:16:26 AM How do men feel about abortion?  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,053)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

Quote from grande_mamon:

Umm...that was my point

The "f**k what the baby wishes" was a sarcastic opener...hence the emote after it...

I'm saying what you are saying...that the logic is ludicrous...and if it applies to Fetuses that the parent can choose to legally terminate it then logically it should apply to 6yr olds too...but it doesn't.

Aaaa, the emoticon after it I need some emoticons for a voice intonation.

3/11/2016 12:28:03 PM How do men feel about abortion?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,973)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016
online now!

The babies location isn't really relevant is it...if my penis was in your mouth would it give you the right to bite it off?.

...don't answer that

you know well it's not the same
don't be tarded

The fetus grows like a parasite inside the woman.
We terminate parasites we too can terminate pregnancies which also function parasitically.
No living outside the woman is different, it is not biological dependent.
Biology 101 people

[Edited 3/11/2016 12:30:24 PM ]

3/11/2016 12:38:02 PM How do men feel about abortion?  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,053)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

Location doesn't matter? Abortion is exactly that - moving the fetus outside of woman's body.

3/11/2016 12:40:21 PM How do men feel about abortion?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,973)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016
online now!

Well the location is what makes it parasitic lol. Biologically speaking. It gives the woman the right of termination.

3/11/2016 12:46:05 PM How do men feel about abortion?  

mylegsarecold
Gainesville, FL
54, joined May. 2011

Quote from ivaiva:
What should be done in case the woman wants to abort and the man doesn't want her to abort?

Without mutual consent then nothing happens. Which means no abortion happens.

3/11/2016 12:47:27 PM How do men feel about abortion?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,973)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016
online now!

You wish or should I say, prolifers wish

3/11/2016 12:50:38 PM How do men feel about abortion?  

grande_mamon
Houston, TX
49, joined Sep. 2014

Location doesn't matter? Abortion is exactly that - moving the fetus outside of woman's body.

No it doesn't matter, you can abort the life of a 6yr old by killing him...the location doesn't matter as the point is to end life...not simply relocate

3/11/2016 12:51:19 PM How do men feel about abortion?  

grande_mamon
Houston, TX
49, joined Sep. 2014

Well the location is what makes it parasitic lol. Biologically speaking. It gives the woman the right of termination.

Same could be said of 6yr olds...they are parasitic too...regardless of their location.

3/11/2016 12:53:41 PM How do men feel about abortion?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,973)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016
online now!

Same could be said of 6yr olds...they are parasitic too...regardless of their location.

Not to be condescending but
biology 101
:an organism that lives in or on another organism (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the host's expense.

IN OR ON, a child does neither.
By expense, it means harming the host.

3/11/2016 12:53:59 PM How do men feel about abortion?  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,053)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

This mutual consent should be taking place before having sex. Consent after the fact wont work.

3/11/2016 12:54:35 PM How do men feel about abortion?  

grande_mamon
Houston, TX
49, joined Sep. 2014

This mutual consent should be taking place before having sex. Consent after the fact wont work.

Exactly.

3/11/2016 12:56:05 PM How do men feel about abortion?  

grande_mamon
Houston, TX
49, joined Sep. 2014

Not to be condescending but
biology 101
:an organism that lives in or on another organism (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the host's expense.

IN OR ON, a child does neither.
By expense, it means harming the host.

Umm that's what a six year old does...you think those happy meals pay for themselves??? ..and yes...financial expense is harm...

BUT lets take your argument....a 3 month old baby on the tit...ok to kill as it's deriving it's nutrients from his mom.

[Edited 3/11/2016 12:56:51 PM ]

3/11/2016 12:56:59 PM How do men feel about abortion?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,973)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016
online now!

Don't be dumb.
It means attached to the body or blood, feeding off the host from the inside or like a leech, attached to the body.

3/11/2016 12:57:36 PM How do men feel about abortion?  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,053)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

Quote from grande_mamon:

Exactly.

I was talking about pregnancy/raising child consent, not a sex-only consent.

3/11/2016 12:58:56 PM How do men feel about abortion?  

grande_mamon
Houston, TX
49, joined Sep. 2014

Don't be dumb.
It means attached to the body or blood, feeding off the host from the inside or like a leech, attached to the body.

Parasite

1. an organism that lives in or on another organism (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the host's expense.

2. a person who habitually relies on or exploits others and gives nothing in return.

Most words have more than one definition depending on the context...see 2. above ..a six year old IS a parasite.

3/11/2016 12:59:02 PM How do men feel about abortion?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

and without "his" contribution....she wouldn't have this baby inside her.

but, lets go by your philosophy, if this is the case....then lets do away with child support and etc.

but, of course with that....suddenly your philosophy changes.

Well, you can't have it both ways without being an a**hole and a hypocrite.

So, too f**king bad, he does have a say so....or we should change the laws....its all your baby, then you solely provide for it.

3/11/2016 12:59:39 PM How do men feel about abortion?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,973)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016
online now!

Yes because men just want to stick it in and don't want to think about the serious possible consequences XD

But, lets go by your philosophy, if this is the case....then lets do away with child support and etc.
So, too f**king bad, he does have a say so....or we should change the laws....its all your baby, then you solely provide for it.

It is his spawn as well so he should pay for his spawn if neeeded.
But we aren't discussing this, it's about abortion, not who pays for the child *if its born

.isn't that the whole argument for women having the choice?

The argument is that it is inside her body. That is it. Legally and ethically etccc biologically.

[Edited 3/11/2016 1:02:30 PM ]

3/11/2016 12:59:40 PM How do men feel about abortion?  

grande_mamon
Houston, TX
49, joined Sep. 2014

Either way works...it should be decided BEFORE the fact, not during or after.

Yes because men just want to stick it in and don't want to think about the serious possible consequences XD

Shouldn't matter what the man wants...isn't that the whole argument for women having the choice?

[Edited 3/11/2016 1:00:24 PM ]

3/11/2016 1:01:57 PM How do men feel about abortion?  

mylegsarecold
Gainesville, FL
54, joined May. 2011

Can a man legally impregnate a woman without her consent? Of course not.
Why should she be able to legally terminate it without his consent?

They are both responsible for their actions. They are both 'having a baby'.
They should both decide the fate of their fetus.

3/11/2016 1:04:37 PM How do men feel about abortion?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,973)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016
online now!

Yes but if he says Yes keep the fetus and she doesn't want the fetus? can't make someone carry a pregnancy to term they don't want.
Same as can't remove that baby if she doesn't want it removed. Human rights violations.
So always what she wants is the factor that decides. Sure he may have an opinion that may impact hers, but he can't force her to do something she doesn't want to do. Basically.

3/11/2016 1:09:42 PM How do men feel about abortion?  

mylegsarecold
Gainesville, FL
54, joined May. 2011

Quote from ivaiva:

Mutual consent should take place both before pregnancy and before abortion.

3/11/2016 1:11:08 PM How do men feel about abortion?  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,053)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

Quote from grande_mamon:

Either way works...it should be decided BEFORE the fact, not during or after.

Shouldn't matter what the man wants...isn't that the whole argument for women having the choice?

It is not the same.
It matters what the man wants if expressed before having sex, if it is after that it doesn't.

3/11/2016 1:12:12 PM How do men feel about abortion?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,973)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016
online now!

Threads like this make me want to OD on BC LOL

3/11/2016 1:13:41 PM How do men feel about abortion?  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,053)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

Mutual consent should take place both before pregnancy and before abortion.

If you have a mutual consent before having sex to have a child and raise it together, you won't need one for abortion.

3/11/2016 1:16:41 PM How do men feel about abortion?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,973)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016
online now!

This might blow your mind BUT
What if one person changes their mind???
The woman might feel differently once she is pregnant.
Say they both agreed abortion but then she got pregnant and changed her mind and had feelings then what?
Or say they both were trying for a baby and when she got pregnant she hated it and wanted an abortion?
Some women get very sick, so that could be a reason.
Or what if both didn't want it but when she got pregnant, the father developed feelings for the baby? ?

[Edited 3/11/2016 1:17:11 PM ]

3/11/2016 1:28:40 PM How do men feel about abortion?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

But, lets go by your philosophy, if this is the case....then lets do away with child support and etc.

It is his spawn as well so he should pay for his spawn if neeeded.
But we aren't discussing this, it's about abortion, not who pays for the child *if its born

.isn't that the whole argument for women having the choice?

The argument is that it is inside her body. That is it. Legally and ethically etccc biologically.

Op..your really too young to be this jaded.

Do the right thing....suicide.

we need the air for people who will contribute things worth while and who want to have a happy life.

and your too young to be this way from personal experiences, so why do you let others dictate your life and well being?

A real person carves out their own life, not being the puppet to do others dirty work for them.

Why go from your age to death, being jaded and miserable?

[Edited 3/11/2016 1:30:17 PM ]

3/11/2016 1:29:51 PM How do men feel about abortion?  

mylegsarecold
Gainesville, FL
54, joined May. 2011

Yes but if he says Yes keep the fetus and she doesn't want the fetus? can't make someone carry a pregnancy to term they don't want.
Same as can't remove that baby if she doesn't want it removed. Human rights violations.
So always what she wants is the factor that decides. Sure he may have an opinion that may impact hers, but he can't force her to do something she doesn't want to do. Basically.

We are not discussing what one can do but what one should do.
What is right and what is wrong.

Nobody is forcing anybody but you would be compelled, by law, to not have an abortion.

3/11/2016 1:37:29 PM How do men feel about abortion?  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,053)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

This might blow your mind BUT
What if one person changes their mind???
The woman might feel differently once she is pregnant.
Say they both agreed abortion but then she got pregnant and changed her mind and had feelings then what?
Or say they both were trying for a baby and when she got pregnant she hated it and wanted an abortion?
Some women get very sick, so that could be a reason.
Or what if both didn't want it but when she got pregnant, the father developed feelings for the baby? ?

Suenna, there are all kind of situations and different people will take different decisions, and abortion will be the right one for some, this is way it should be available as an option.

3/11/2016 1:37:49 PM How do men feel about abortion?  

mylegsarecold
Gainesville, FL
54, joined May. 2011

Quote from ivaiva:
If you have a mutual consent before having sex to have a child and raise it together, you won't need one for abortion.

What if she (or he) changes their mind in between?

We are now back to the same question (which was about abortion, not sex).

3/11/2016 1:39:49 PM How do men feel about abortion?  

grande_mamon
Houston, TX
49, joined Sep. 2014

Sure you can via law or force.

but he can't force her to do something she doesn't want to do. Basically.

People are forced do to things they don't want to do everyday. It's very nice and fairytale to think that but in the real world...force is what got civilization where it is today.

[Edited 3/11/2016 1:40:00 PM ]

3/11/2016 1:56:50 PM How do men feel about abortion?  
sinceresammy
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,637)
Dayton, OH
61, joined Mar. 2014

The correct answer is to move and change your identity!

3/11/2016 2:10:25 PM How do men feel about abortion?  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,053)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

What if she (or he) changes their mind in between?

We are now back to the same question (which was about abortion, not sex).

That question should be answered before having sex, at least I would want the answer and the answer might kill my desire to have sex.
I, personally, can accept many reasons for abortion but changing mind is not one of them. Even then the choice for abortion should be available for people that think differently.

3/11/2016 2:52:51 PM How do men feel about abortion?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

WRONG! But a man can't get snipped when married, WITHOUT his wife agreeing to it.

3/12/2016 1:40:49 AM How do men feel about abortion?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,973)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016
online now!

Do the right thing....suicide.

I think everyone here can agree that you just DON'T say sh*t like this to someone.

Grow up old man.

Lol a 60 year old man who goes on forums and tells young women to kill themselves

LOL

[Edited 3/12/2016 1:41:55 AM ]

3/12/2016 1:45:21 AM How do men feel about abortion?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,973)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016
online now!

also that is like bannable

3/16/2016 4:54:18 PM How do men feel about abortion?  
lookin4him2012
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,723)
Boone, NC
48, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from indianadave1951:
Abortion is murdering a human being. Your view point is similar to what was practiced in Nazi Germany, the USSR and Red China. Just because the GOVERNMENT says it's ok doesn't make it right.

Good answer.

Any nasty female who thinks murdering an unborn child is okay has mental issues and I hope she suffers for eternity of the fact she murdered an innocent human being. The moment of conception that child is alive or else it couldn't have been conceived. The sperm and egg are in fact alive in order to do their jobs from the start.

3/16/2016 7:05:14 PM How do men feel about abortion?  
ladyseekinggent
Over 2,000 Posts (2,693)
New Milford, NJFreiland
Austria
42, joined Aug. 2010

Being that I am a female, I feel women should have the right to decide what to do. However, I also believe a few things:

[1] That women should practice safe sex so as to prevent getting pregnant if they really don't want to get an abortion.

[2] That some women use the 'baby as a ring' theory to get the guy to marry them or commit to them.

[3] Then there's the women who have babies so they can get money from the government and believe it or not from what someone once told me....they don't get married so as to keep the money coming in....

[4] From what I learned condoms and birth control don't guarantee prevention

[5] No one in their right minds want to be or stay celibate except for people of the cloth

3/18/2016 1:30:37 AM How do men feel about abortion?  

bluecougareyes
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (23,561)
Chelan, WA
72, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from indianadave1951:
Abortion is murder. Once her egg is fertilized by his sperm she's only a cocoon. It may exist inside of her but it's not hers.

By the way, since the mid 70's there have been over 30 million abortions. Just think of how many tax payers are not contributing to the system just because that child was an inconvenience?

That's OK !
America has other inconveniences !

Americas bring in plenty of replacements NOW... from all over the world.
SocialiZm will keep the population growing and the jobs opportunity declining

Some are even dying to get here....