Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personnel sign up

Understanding whether or not your match is interested in the similar points you are is vital before you meet in particular person. free christian dating edmonton Welcome to the new and improved Relationship Medical doctor podcast! Would you rather inquiries are generally fun to ask, no matter the predicament. fubar dating Bumble takes this 1 step further by only allowing ladies to send the initially message to minimise the deluge of messages females invariably obtain on dating web sites.

over 40 listcrawler

Although broaching the subject of revenue can be tricky, figuring out the right economic queries to ask your partner can assistance make positive you re each on the identical path. redding ca singles Let your match know that you re into them and want to connect more. HER has helped countless LGBTQ+ girls obtain a connection, fall in adore, make buddies, and really feel much more connected to the queer neighborhood. how to get a vietnamese woman Nevertheless, a new policy requires the users to fill out only a couple of concerns.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

That's why rejecting Jesus causes our souls to go to Hell.

Still more doctrines of mere men.

A.) There is no Hell, and...

B.) Jesus says that if you love God the Father and love your neighbor as yourself, you will have eternal life.

Mat 15:8-9 These [Catholics] draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

3/12/2016 9:41:56 AM Share your story  

wayn49
Over 2,000 Posts (3,922)
Birmingham, AL
54, joined Feb. 2011

feel free to share your life experience whether you believe or do not believe and why you feel the way you do

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/13/2016 3:11:13 AM Share your story  

followjesusonly
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,946)
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Quote from wayn49:
feel free to share your life experience whether you believe or do not believe and why you feel the way you do

I may, wayn. Busy right now. Good thread though.

3/13/2016 11:08:02 AM Share your story  

rufftreasure
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,970)
Fairmont, MN
61, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Are you sure that you want me to participate,??

I'm relatively sure that you won't like it.

In that case I will only be setting my self up.

Is that part of the motivation behind the thread?

Draw them in , and if it's not a story you want to hear, attack in your gentle way, their story??

3/13/2016 2:26:34 PM Share your story  

ludlowlowell
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (25,990)
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

My story: I prayed for truth. The Holy Spirit led me to Catholicism.

3/13/2016 4:21:28 PM Share your story  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Wayn, I was raised Catholic. At 14 or so God led me out of that abomination and it wasn't easy. Once you're indoctrinated into Catholicism, it's very hard to escape it. Rev_18:4 "And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues." At 16, The Urantia Book found me. I read it and I loved it. The Catholic church is the church of the doctrines of men. Jesus says: "...call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven." And the Catholic church says, "Up yours, Jesus, we'll do whatever we want to do."

And Jesus says: "If a man love me, he will keep my words. He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings. And the word which you have heard, is not mine; but the Father's who sent me."

3/13/2016 7:10:44 PM Share your story  

wayn49
Over 2,000 Posts (3,922)
Birmingham, AL
54, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from rufftreasure:
Are you sure that you want me to participate,??

I'm relatively sure that you won't like it.

In that case I will only be setting my self up.

Is that part of the motivation behind the thread?

Draw them in , and if it's not a story you want to hear, attack in your gentle way, their story??

no this is real and all can share if they want to. just because you may have a bad taste for religion does not mean i have the right to attack you

i was raised sda since i was born but my mom was not sda until her half brother invited her to meetings and she went and decided it was right for her. my aunt is baptist which is my moms sister. my step dad was not sda until he studied about sda and decided it was right for him and now he pastors a church

me i was always sda but i was in and out of church a lot. i attend another non denominational church that i visit but nothing can take me away from sda faith

you know being a believer is a matter of faith because i never saw Jesus, only heard about him and believe he is real and will return one day soon

3/13/2016 7:45:26 PM Share your story  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

Wayn, why didn't the Protestant English give the Catholic Irish any religious freedom? And the French Protestant Huguenots---why didn't they give those 4000 Catholic priests they killed in 1561 any religious freedom?

3/13/2016 7:51:45 PM Share your story  

wayn49
Over 2,000 Posts (3,922)
Birmingham, AL
54, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Wayn, why didn't the Protestant English give the Catholic Irish any religious freedom? And the French Protestant Huguenots---why didn't they give those 4000 Catholic priests they killed in 1561 any religious freedom?

lud the bible clearly tells us that the roman catholic church is the woman riding a beast who has caused all the earth to follow it

are there sincere catholics that love the lord, yes and many of them will be in heaven

we have not reached the time when the mark of the beast in enforced in revelation chapter 14. when this time arrives it is then those who refuse to come out will be held accountable

3/13/2016 9:41:05 PM Share your story  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

The Bible does not identify the woman as such, and the whole world does not follow the Church (the world hates the Church, as it hates Christ), and the Book of Revelation was written by St. John, a Catholic bishop.

The Catholic Church was the entity that put Revelation in the Bible in the first place. Martin Luther tried to throw Revelation out of the Bible.

3/13/2016 9:51:10 PM Share your story  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:

It was probably pay back for a thousand years of Catholic religious tyranny and domination. What comes around, goes around.

Anyway, it's not wayn's problem to answer such questions. He didn't have anything to with it. And what does it have to do with this thread?

3/13/2016 10:09:13 PM Share your story  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:

Some believe that God used one tribe to punish another tribe in the so called old testament. Perhaps Jesus was using the Protestants to punish the Catholics back in the day, for the Catholics' refusal to obey Jesus, for changing the worship day, and for bowing down to idols and praying to Mary and the saints.

3/13/2016 10:14:50 PM Share your story  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:
The Bible does not identify the woman as such...

Apparently you didn't hear wayn. He said, " the bible clearly tells us that the roman catholic church is the woman riding a beast who has caused all the earth to follow it.

What part of "the bible clearly tells us" don't you understand?

3/13/2016 10:36:26 PM Share your story  

wayn49
Over 2,000 Posts (3,922)
Birmingham, AL
54, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from ludlowlowell:
The Bible does not identify the woman as such, and the whole world does not follow the Church (the world hates the Church, as it hates Christ), and the Book of Revelation was written by St. John, a Catholic bishop.

The Catholic Church was the entity that put Revelation in the Bible in the first place. Martin Luther tried to throw Revelation out of the Bible.

in revelation a woman is used to identify the church. if you remember God said this

“I have likened the daughter of Zion to a comely and delicate woman.” Jeremiah 6: 2

3/13/2016 11:02:32 PM Share your story  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

Rejection of Jesus' Church is the same as rejecting Jesus. I don't understand why you guys prefer Ellen White and William Sandler to Jesus.

3/13/2016 11:59:19 PM Share your story  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Rejection of Jesus' Church is the same as rejecting Jesus. I don't understand why you guys prefer Ellen White and William Sandler to Jesus.

Your church is not Jesus' church. Jesus' church is the greater spiritual brotherhood of all believers.

3/14/2016 1:43:01 AM Share your story  
starrsings
Over 1,000 Posts (1,461)
Afton, MN
32, joined Feb. 2016

Almost lost my life many times
.i feel God has a plan for me..

3/14/2016 8:01:09 AM Share your story  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,836)
Red Bluff, CA
67, joined Mar. 2009

i was born in huston to christian parents who took me to church every sunday. there i was taught all of the christian notions of god, jesus, creation, etc. i also learned from my parents and church elders that the white race was superior to all others. in my teens i began the study of the various sciences and began to question my learning of genesis which made me think that if my parents and other elders can be wrong about how the universe was created, the ascension of the species, etc., perhaps their racist teachings were bull shit as well. by the time i returned from vietnam where i saw that we all bleed the same color red i didn't have a religious or racist bone in my body.

3/14/2016 8:30:33 AM Share your story  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (188,137)
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

3/14/2016 9:43:43 AM Share your story  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,665)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

When I was a teen , my stepdad used to make us go to a church , but it wasn't a standard church . There was a lot of singing , holding hands , and hugging . It was pretty great .

One day , everybody showed up , but the doors were locked . This man knew the bible inside out , he was a genius , and he knew exactly what he was doing . He spent the rest of his days , sipping c*cktails in paradise .

3/14/2016 9:54:40 AM Share your story  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,665)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

He preached the bible , but he lived , the here , and now .

3/14/2016 5:09:29 PM Share your story  
irishrose0906
Dublin, OH
51, joined Mar. 2013

I wasn't raised in a church environment. My mother was raised Baptist and her parents made her attend church every Sunday. As soon as she reach 18 she moved out and never went to a church again. I asked her why once and all she would say is that it was filled with bigots and hypocrites and she wanted no part of it. My dad was 1/2 Native American and he believes in God, but he also won't attend a church either. He said you won't find God there. When I was twelve I ask to go to Sunday school with a neighborhood friend. I went about 6 times and then learned my parents were right when I was sexually fondled by the Preacher who resided over our Sunday school class. Needless to say I never went back there again. It took 25 years before I walked into any church again. And once again I was disappointed at what I found.
I wanted to know more though and I read the bible from cover to cover at the age of 13, it took me a whole year. And by the time I was finished I was more conflicted then ever. But the words of Jesus resounded with my heart. And I chose to try to live my live according to those words. The past 5 years I have made it a point to learn and study many different religions and beliefs. I let my heart lead me and trust that when I'm ready for a new teaching the teacher will appear. It has worked for me spiritually and enriched my life in so many ways.

3/14/2016 6:18:36 PM Share your story  

rufftreasure
Fairmont, MN
61, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

You're story is much like mine, I have been studying compartive religions for 43 years, and before that the Bible exclusively from when I received my first one at 9. Like you, Year after year of studying, I realized the is so much beyond the confines of orthodox religion, specifically Christianity. Because I cherish what he tried to do as opposed to how it all turned out, ( orthodox Christianity) which to me seems like nothing like his intentions. He never was a church he was a movement.
HE said we are to love one another, it's that simple.IMO

Thanks for your story, I really appreciate reading it.

[Edited 3/14/2016 6:19:27 PM ]

3/14/2016 6:21:17 PM Share your story  

jrbogie1949
Red Bluff, CA
67, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from irishrose0906:
I wasn't raised in a church environment. My mother was raised Baptist and her parents made her attend church every Sunday. As soon as she reach 18 she moved out and never went to a church again. I asked her why once and all she would say is that it was filled with bigots and hypocrites and she wanted no part of it. My dad was 1/2 Native American and he believes in God, but he also won't attend a church either. He said you won't find God there. When I was twelve I ask to go to Sunday school with a neighborhood friend. I went about 6 times and then learned my parents were right when I was sexually fondled by the Preacher who resided over our Sunday school class. Needless to say I never went back there again. It took 25 years before I walked into any church again. And once again I was disappointed at what I found.
I wanted to know more though and I read the bible from cover to cover at the age of 13, it took me a whole year. And by the time I was finished I was more conflicted then ever. But the words of Jesus resounded with my heart. And I chose to try to live my live according to those words. The past 5 years I have made it a point to learn and study many different religions and beliefs. I let my heart lead me and trust that when I'm ready for a new teaching the teacher will appear. It has worked for me spiritually and enriched my life in so many ways.

i've lived my life in a manner that i think jesus would be proud of. i simply find it highly implausible that his mother was a virgin or that he was the son of some god and for that i'm told i will burn for eternity in some hell. a kkk klansman, on the other hand, must accept jesus christ as his savior and the son of god to join. he will commit atrocities of an unthinkable nature during his life with the klan but he will be forgiven and enter heaven so long as he accepts christ as his savior. we are all sinners as i understand it to be. that's probably the main thing that drives me away from christianity or any other religion that worships a superior being.

3/14/2016 6:29:55 PM Share your story  

rufftreasure
Fairmont, MN
61, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

I agree with much of your post JR

3/14/2016 6:32:26 PM Share your story  

jrbogie1949
Red Bluff, CA
67, joined Mar. 2009

hmpf. what part could you not agree with?

3/14/2016 6:35:47 PM Share your story  

rufftreasure
Fairmont, MN
61, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from jrbogie1949:
hmpf. what part could you not agree with?

In reexamination, I take that back, I agree with all of your post JR

3/14/2016 6:50:21 PM Share your story  

jrbogie1949
Red Bluff, CA
67, joined Mar. 2009

thank you my treasure.

3/14/2016 7:06:23 PM Share your story  

rufftreasure
Fairmont, MN
61, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Lolololololol, you're welcome my boogie

3/15/2016 9:27:00 AM Share your story  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,665)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

The previous three posters , posted awesome stories !!!

You guys inspire me .

3/15/2016 11:42:37 AM Share your story  

rufftreasure
Fairmont, MN
61, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from nonstandard:
The previous three posters , posted awesome stories !!!

You guys inspire me .

You're humanity inspires me,

3/16/2016 6:11:35 AM Share your story  
irishrose0906
Dublin, OH
51, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from jrbogie1949:
i've lived my life in a manner that i think jesus would be proud of. i simply find it highly implausible that his mother was a virgin or that he was the son of some god and for that i'm told i will burn for eternity in some hell. a kkk klansman, on the other hand, must accept jesus christ as his savior and the son of god to join. he will commit atrocities of an unthinkable nature during his life with the klan but he will be forgiven and enter heaven so long as he accepts christ as his savior. we are all sinners as i understand it to be. that's probably the main thing that drives me away from christianity or any other religion that worships a superior being.

I don't believe that it is that simple to be forgiven. I believe that you have to do the work also and that is coming out of the state of consciousness you were in when you sinned. You have to be able to rise above that and look at the beam in your own eye, (what made you sin in the first place). Then seek to undone that original choice. You can't fool your conscious, and you can't hide you imperfections from yourself. All you can do is come too understand what thought, feeling, need, or desire, or motive caused you to commit the act. And once you figure out what the motivation was behind it, then rising above that deciding you don't want to be that person anymore.

Lets take the example you used a member of the KKK who hangs and kills a person. In order for that person to be forgiven, they will have to feel guilt and remorse in there conscious mind and seek forgiveness. Then they would have to figure out what motivated them to commit the murder. Obvious its bigotry and hatred for those different then themselves, that's the beam in there own eye. Then they would have to confront that illusion they created of being better than anyone else and determine its source, what gave them that belief that they were better than anyone? Let's say it was the KKK organization they believed the lies they were told. Then they would have to leave the KKK, and rise above that level of consciousness and rid themselves of those beliefs. Then they would have to never allow themselves for the rest of their life to fall back into that level of consciousness again (give up the ghost). Giving up the ghost is letting go of any illusion that you allowed to be created. It's a part of your ego, that allowed you to believe you were better, or more than the person you killed. If you manage that then you can be forgiven. But that still doesn't free you of the physical consequences of your actions. You will still face all the negative backlash of karma you created in this physical realm such as imprisonment.

3/16/2016 4:52:55 PM Share your story  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

JRboogie, none of us have lived a life that Jesus would be proud of, excepting Jesus Himself and His mother Mary. We are all sinners and are in need of a Savior. That's why rejecting Jesus causes our souls to go to Hell.

3/16/2016 4:57:47 PM Share your story  

rufftreasure
Fairmont, MN
61, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

I'm sorry, Lud , and I'm glad I didn't have coffee in my mouth

I see sometimes ,where some folks think you have self loathing, and not only that trying to convince others to self loath too.

What's that crazy cult with in a cult, where they go around whipping themselves again?
Sure you didn't decide to wear one of those devices that maime you, like sharp barby things.

If you wear one, do you get pleasure from that?

[Edited 3/16/2016 4:59:44 PM ]

3/16/2016 5:06:39 PM Share your story  

sail_dancer
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,520)
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from ludlowlowell:
JRboogie, none of us have lived a life that Jesus would be proud of, excepting Jesus Himself and His mother Mary. We are all sinners and are in need of a Savior. That's why rejecting Jesus causes our souls to go to Hell.

You are quite sick in the head.

Peace

3/16/2016 5:24:19 PM Share your story  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,665)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

To ruff . Oh my , you're so accurate , no one in right mind , could ever disagree .

[Edited 3/16/2016 5:25:55 PM ]

3/16/2016 6:06:27 PM Share your story  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:
JRboogie, none of us have lived a life that Jesus would be proud of, excepting Jesus Himself and His mother Mary.

Mat 12:46 While he yet talked to the people, behold, his mother and his brethren stood without, desiring to speak with him.
Mat 12:47 Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee.
Mat 12:48 But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?
Mat 12:49 And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!
Mat 12:50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

We are all sinners and are in need of a Savior.

That's what the doctrines of men say, anyway, we are all sinners. It's not from God. Anyway, a Savior is one who shows the way to salvation. A fireman who shows you the way out of a burning house is a savior. Jesus showed the way. He is a Savior in that respect.

3/16/2016 6:11:03 PM Share your story  

rufftreasure
Fairmont, MN
61, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

3/16/2016 6:11:35 PM Share your story  

rufftreasure
Fairmont, MN
61, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Thanks , Non

3/16/2016 6:23:04 PM Share your story  

Stillherehaha
AnchorenaQueensland
Australia
69, joined Jun. 2015

Quote from rufftreasure:

I see sometimes ,where some folks think you have self loathing, and not only that trying to convince others to self loath too.

What's that crazy cult with in a cult, where they go around whipping themselves again?
Sure you didn't decide to wear one of those devices that maime you, like sharp barby things.

If you wear one, do you get pleasure from that?

If so is Pleasure the true god
and Not wanting to be in pain--
and if your pleasure causes pain to others---your comfort is above the others need of comfort?
Confused?

So perhaps u hit yourself(pain u feel)
Not the other person---who caused your pain
or as they say suck it up--
Wish Jesus could explain?

3/16/2016 6:27:22 PM Share your story  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Quote from rufftreasure:

3/16/2016 6:49:05 PM Share your story  

rufftreasure
Fairmont, MN
61, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from followjesusonly:

That's the idea, FJO

3/16/2016 8:18:37 PM Share your story  

jrbogie1949
Red Bluff, CA
67, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from irishrose0906:
I don't believe that it is that simple to be forgiven. I believe that you have to do the work also and that is coming out of the state of consciousness you were in when you sinned. You have to be able to rise above that and look at the beam in your own eye, (what made you sin in the first place). Then seek to undone that original choice. You can't fool your conscious, and you can't hide you imperfections from yourself. All you can do is come too understand what thought, feeling, need, or desire, or motive caused you to commit the act. And once you figure out what the motivation was behind it, then rising above that deciding you don't want to be that person anymore.

Lets take the example you used a member of the KKK who hangs and kills a person. In order for that person to be forgiven, they will have to feel guilt and remorse in there conscious mind and seek forgiveness. Then they would have to figure out what motivated them to commit the murder. Obvious its bigotry and hatred for those different then themselves, that's the beam in there own eye. Then they would have to confront that illusion they created of being better than anyone else and determine its source, what gave them that belief that they were better than anyone? Let's say it was the KKK organization they believed the lies they were told. Then they would have to leave the KKK, and rise above that level of consciousness and rid themselves of those beliefs. Then they would have to never allow themselves for the rest of their life to fall back into that level of consciousness again (give up the ghost). Giving up the ghost is letting go of any illusion that you allowed to be created. It's a part of your ego, that allowed you to believe you were better, or more than the person you killed. If you manage that then you can be forgiven. But that still doesn't free you of the physical consequences of your actions. You will still face all the negative backlash of karma you created in this physical realm such as imprisonment.

some in the kkk has left and thrown off their racism and bigotry. and like many nazis have repented and asked god's forgiveness earnestly and done all of the things you suggest. they'll go to heaven while i'll burn in hell? if that isn't sick i don't know what is.

i'm sure that like me a kkk klansman, my parents and church elders force the belief that we were better than any other race. i was able to shed that belief and so have many former klansmen. but i have never killed another person. again, this bull shit that i either accept jesus christ as my savior and son of god is what drives me away from christianity and all other religions.

3/16/2016 8:23:18 PM Share your story  

jrbogie1949
Red Bluff, CA
67, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from starrsings:
Almost lost my life many times
.i feel God has a plan for me..

willing to bet you almost lost your live more so than i did in vietnam. wondering had you been there what you'd think of gods plans.

3/17/2016 4:35:05 AM Share your story  
irishrose0906
Dublin, OH
51, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from ludlowlowell:

God gave you free will Lud and the use of God's light (energy) so you can manifest any experience you desire to have in your conscious mind. If you believe that you are a sinner and separated from God because of that sin, then that is the experience God will allow you to have. But when you die physically don't expect to join with God, because you spend all you life believing you were separated and a unworthy sinner, and that is what God experienced through you. And when you say to Jesus I knew you and believed in you, and Jesus will say I know you not.

3/18/2016 12:36:58 AM Share your story  

lmarcox3
Antonio de BiedmaMexico City
Mexico
32, joined Aug. 2015

sorry, my post was not supposed to be here.

[Edited 3/18/2016 12:38:42 AM ]