Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

private delight

You may even want to assume about the activity as corporate speed dating, a chance for participants to meet each other speedily, and maybe, discover possible close colleagues. fayetteville ar hook up Whether or not you like nights in or nights out, there is a thing for every couple. We were dying to see each and every other but due to the fact we couldn t, we decided that our very first official date would be held on the web. madison tardif onlyfans After I turned 18, I didn t allow my parents to come with me to the hospital and went on my own.

megapwrsonals

Coffee Meets Bagel utilizes beans to obtain profile upgrades, and depending on any promotions or sales, the starting expense for additional beans is as tiny as $1. quad cities hookups Although other folks are more open or common in their search — they will know what they are searching for when totally free finds them. Inside a year of meeting at the singles night we have been engaged. fetlife app github download I just have to have a travel buddy so we can go areas with each other, a companion to wake up with in the mornings.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/23/2016 7:04:15 AM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

when other male friends do?

Do they think that by suddenly mentioning the supposed 'inequality' that they will be found attractive and they will also get sex? (like the other friend/s)

or are they hoping for a pity f*ck? lol

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/23/2016 7:06:00 AM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  

greeleybro
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,528)
Longmont, CO
49, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from sadlsticsienna:
when other male friends do?

Do they think that by suddenly mentioning the supposed 'inequality' that they will be found attractive and they will also get sex? (like the other friend/s)

First!

Just stating facts....
Why do women want a free ride when the man pays for everything?

[Edited 3/23/2016 7:08:27 AM ]

3/23/2016 7:09:33 AM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

I don't know what you mean, pls be more direct lol

3/23/2016 7:11:37 AM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  

viper1e
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,305)
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013

Take me out to a nice lobster dinner, then a movie, and I'll hold your hands for five minutes.

P.S. YOU pay for everything!

That "direct" enough for you?

3/23/2016 7:22:21 AM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

The one who wants to go on the date first pays

also that is off topic. Because the topic is on guys complaining that it is unfair that I have sex with another male friend and not them.

[Edited 3/23/2016 7:23:19 AM ]

3/23/2016 7:24:03 AM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  

flyfish77
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,055)
Conyers, GA
51, joined Jul. 2014

i would take you out an pay for everything,an i bet you would laugh,an have a blast. i know how to satisfy every inch of you,and with fun an love an good food,your my crush aint you hunny..too much negative,go have a good time n say sweet things..your a pretty girl hunny,go have fun,an i allways love you from way over here of course.

3/23/2016 7:39:16 AM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

Aww that is sweet but
off topic

3/23/2016 7:47:39 AM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

I really don't see the reason why to be a friend with a woman that claims we are friends and yet she is having sex with her other male friend but dont see having sex with me but we are friends .

3/23/2016 7:48:59 AM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

That's a pretty entitled attitude.
Friendship is valuable!!

3/23/2016 7:52:02 AM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

That's a pretty entitled attitude.
Friendship is valuable!!

Friendship is not . Not if you are getting treated that way by a friend .

3/23/2016 7:55:45 AM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  

flyfish77
Conyers, GA
51, joined Jul. 2014

normal women want love an sex at least as much as a man does o k..this you speak of does not happen to me..id never ever ask for sex... with normal people it just kinda flows,some here are sadly abnormal,scared,an worry too much,take a chill pill or somethin, we all are equipped with things for love and reproduction etc and intense pleasure....guys...who actually have to ask for sex,are wrong in there minds and also with the wrong person.i have had women say,hey lets go lay down,an with a giggle,i have never in my life had to ask,an i would not..sure i love to ..attempt to talk to some pretty ones..hunny..dont be impossible...settle down an enjoy somethin.boys have a penis,an girls have a vagina,an they both have..surges..urges that come with them.ok....just the best physical emotional thing on the planet.or could be.

[Edited 3/23/2016 7:56:59 AM ]

3/23/2016 7:57:18 AM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  

grande_mamon
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,076)
Houston, TX
49, joined Sep. 2014

You answered your own question.

3/23/2016 8:23:39 AM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

It's basically their issue not mine but kills friendships unfortunately because of the forlornful friend who is jealous of the other friends and can't hack it. lol

3/23/2016 8:30:37 AM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

It's basically their issue not mine but kills friendships unfortunately because of the forlornful friend who is jealous of the other friends and can't hack it. lol

The friendship has been killed since day 1 if you knew that you werent going to treat him the same as the other friend . It was over before it even started.

3/23/2016 8:37:16 AM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

So you're saying, I
make friends with a guy and
it is *my fault* that the friendship ended because I wouldn't have sex with him like I have sex with the other guy friend(whom Im interested in sexually)

LOL

Gee, I make friends with someone to be friends with them. If the guy wanted more, that is on him.

It's like ordering a cheese pizza and being upset when you recieve the cheese pizza!

I never agreed to have sex with the guy or on some kind of 'equality' system with him and all other guys I become friends with lol

3/23/2016 8:40:12 AM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  

grande_mamon
Houston, TX
49, joined Sep. 2014

It's like ordering a cheese pizza and being upset when you recieve the cheese pizza!

Doesn't matter what you ordered, you can always add more toppings yourself

[Edited 3/23/2016 8:40:18 AM ]

3/23/2016 8:46:02 AM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

So you're saying, I
make friends with a guy and
it is *my fault* that the friendship ended because I wouldn't have sex with him like I have sex with the other guy friend(whom Im interested in sexually)

LOL

Gee, I make friends with someone to be friends with them. If the guy wanted more, that is on him.

I never agreed to have sex with the guy or on some kind of 'equality' system with him and all other guys I become friends with lol

It's like this your friend invite all their friends to a party but didnt invite you . Its the samething

3/23/2016 8:50:53 AM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

It would be more like I invite 1 guy friend to a sleep over but not all the other guy friends. In which case, what decides if it's equal or not? it's equal in terms of the other guys being equal but not equal to the one who slept over but in terms of mean equalness
the others are equal

3/23/2016 8:58:29 AM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  
joe4u2explore
Over 2,000 Posts (3,898)
Lombard, IL
49, joined Aug. 2013

Respectfully, sienna..I never am even close to being on the same page with the way you think. Only pathetic dudes think about the things you describe. I'm sorry you meet so many of them. I earn sex just like I earn my paycheck. I don't take it for granted. Anyone that whines is offputting whether it's a guy or a girl. If a guy b*tches about not getting any, maybe he's ugly..or weird..or desperate..Who knows? More to the point, who cares?

3/23/2016 9:00:42 AM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

I look at it like this if I feel or make you feel out of place because I ask you to come over and chill or if I ask to come over to your place and chill I don't think we are really friends . While I see you are hanging out all night with your other guy friend or friends.

3/23/2016 9:01:49 AM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  

flyfish77
Conyers, GA
51, joined Jul. 2014

hunny..your beatin a dead a** horse..your adding 2 plus 2 and tryin so hard to get 5..you are bored......and just talkin talkin..go burn some calories an let somebody love you.i bragg on you an love you,an your so cute,but your not happy with nuthin,so post t ill ya pass out i guess. do some more pics when you can. i wish you was happy girl....and un bored...

3/23/2016 9:03:19 AM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

This is mainly about sex not just 'chilling'.

I'd only avoid going over to a guys place because I'd think he may try to sleep with me. If I think he might and I'm not interested in him/or just don't want to have sex with him, I'd probably not go.

Yeash I am bored and just had to do my assignment don't pick on me lmao

[Edited 3/23/2016 9:06:48 AM ]

3/23/2016 9:07:01 AM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  

grande_mamon
Houston, TX
49, joined Sep. 2014

Chilling is sex now. "Netfix and chill" etc.

3/23/2016 9:07:57 AM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

It is???

3/23/2016 9:08:15 AM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  

flyfish77
Conyers, GA
51, joined Jul. 2014

o k thats settled then....you probably just need like most of us..one good person to do all things with,and forever in your life.........

3/23/2016 9:09:44 AM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  

grande_mamon
Houston, TX
49, joined Sep. 2014

Yep, and I've got a hacked account for netflix and a lot of microwave popcorn if your bored

3/23/2016 9:10:26 AM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

how do you have a hacked account? o.O

3/23/2016 9:12:11 AM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  

grande_mamon
Houston, TX
49, joined Sep. 2014

how do you have a hacked account? o.O

Come over in something small and transparent and I'll tell you...

3/23/2016 9:14:43 AM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

I'd only avoid going over to a guys place because I'd think he may try to sleep with me. If I think he might and I'm not interested in him/or just don't want to have sex with him, I'd probably not go.

Let me give you scenario

Lets say you been talking to 2 guys for about a month . One guy ask you to go out with him to movie and maybe get something to eat . You tell the second guy you got plans to go out with your other friend . He says ok talk to him when you are you free and at home . So you go out spend all night with your other guy friend . You call back to second guy friend later the next evening and told him how it was and everything . So the second guy ask can he take you out spend the same amount of time with him next week ? Now if you say no you think that is fair to him ?

3/23/2016 9:17:33 AM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

Let me give you scenario

Lets say you been talking to 2 guys for about a month . One guy ask you to go out with him to movie and maybe get something to eat . You tell the second guy you got plans to go out with your other friend . He says ok talk to him when you are you free and at home . So you go out spend all night with your other guy friend . You call back to second guy friend later the next evening and told him how it was and everything . So the second guy ask can he take you out spend the same amount of time with him next week ? Now if you say no you think that is fair to him ?

That sounds more like a date? depends what it involves. If I just don't like a friend that much I'd not do it. Depends.

Doesn't matter about how 'fair' or 'equal' it is. Only maybe if you have been friends with them both for ages. In this scenario it is only 1 month. Lol I have been friends with guys for 6 months to a year and done less than that.

3/23/2016 9:22:26 AM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

That sounds more like a date? depends what it involves. If I just don't like a friend that much I'd not do it. Depends.

Doesn't matter about how 'fair' or 'equal' it is. Only maybe if you have been friends with them both for ages. In this scenario it is only 1 month. Lol I have been friends with guys for 6 months to a year and done less than that.

I don't know what kind friends you got lol
I am use to women telling me at least they are hanging out with male friends going out for drinks smoke weed at a friends house things like that .

3/23/2016 9:23:42 AM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  

flyfish77
Conyers, GA
51, joined Jul. 2014

what about a ..hacked...account,,whats that mean...?

3/23/2016 9:25:40 AM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

Oh I don't have any friends in real life except my ex.

Like early last year when I was dating a guy I was friends with him but he was a jerk so we stopped being friends. He weirdly thought I would be having sex with my ex and stuff and was mad that he wouldn't have priority. It was messed up. Long story, but he was a jerk (that is the short version

3/23/2016 9:30:07 AM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Oh I don't have any friends in real life except my ex.

Like early last year when I was dating a guy I was friends with him but he was a jerk so we stopped being friends. He weirdly thought I would be having sex with my ex and stuff and was mad that he wouldn't have priority. It was messed up. Long story, but he was a jerk (that is the short version

Hmm sounds like he felt neglected .

3/23/2016 9:31:31 AM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

Nah, he wouldn't see ME. He was available like all the time but was too busy raiding in WoW. Long story as I said, but he was a boring jerk and didn't like anything.

But funnily it was the sex part that he mainly cared about. Typical males lol

[Edited 3/23/2016 9:32:15 AM ]

3/23/2016 9:32:58 AM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Ok

What do you mean raiding in WoW ?

[Edited 3/23/2016 9:34:20 AM ]

3/23/2016 9:34:03 AM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  

ranconteur2012
Richmond, TX
56, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from digital_knight:
I really don't see the reason why to be a friend with a woman that claims we are friends and yet she is having sex with her other male friend but dont see having sex with me but we are friends .[/quote just because you are friends does not have anything to do with her choice of being sexual with you Women desire friends and that is a good thing, for men this is a needed criteria but not one that necessarily means the woman will be sexual just that being a friend is a condition of potential sexual activity. This same logic is found when a woman has sex with a man and expects him to be exclusive yet that does not follow until BOTH agree that is what they both want and agree to..The underlying issue is honesty about what one wants needs and desires and to communicate these before actually participating in any activity less either or both be deceived and or disappointed...Being friends is necessary for potential sexual activity but it itself does not entitle men to any favors. Men often mistake a womans appreciation of dinner, theatre.events as suggestive of possible sexual interest but this is just wishful thinking for if you take anyone anywhere the expectation is that you want to do so and not for any future desires sexual behavior.. Some men believe if they offer enough money a woman will capitulate, but that is relegated to only the women who barter for their sexual favors while the rest simply enjoy being courted....

[Edited 3/23/2016 9:37:54 AM ]

3/23/2016 9:37:06 AM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

What do you mean raiding in WoW ?

Raiding in World of Warcraft? >.>
That is what I mean, raiding in Wow.
He treated the game like a job.

3/23/2016 9:38:49 AM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  

grande_mamon
Houston, TX
49, joined Sep. 2014

Sienna, you need to date older men...not boys.

[Edited 3/23/2016 9:39:07 AM ]

3/23/2016 9:42:06 AM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

He was older than me, sadly lol.

I don't mind dating the young ones if they aren't annoying, but they are usually annoying.
God can't they just be more like anime men
There is this anime guy I like, he is so charming!
but this is so off topic xD

3/23/2016 9:44:45 AM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from ranconteur2012:
eader]Quote from digital_knight:
I really don't see the reason why to be a friend with a woman that claims we are friends and yet she is having sex with her other male friend but dont see having sex with me but we are friends .[/quote just because you are friends does not have anything to do with her choice of being sexual with you Women desire friends and that is a good thing, for men this is a needed criteria but not one that necessarily means the woman will be sexual just that being a friend is a condition of potential sexual activity. This same logic is found when a woman has sex with a man and expects him to be exclusive yet that does not follow until BOTH agree that is what they both want and agree to..The underlying issue is honesty about what one wants needs and desires and to communicate these before actually participating in any activity less either or both be deceived and or disappointed...

Let me be clear . I dont have problem being friends with a woman . I just have problem when a woman tells me we are friends and she goes out and do more things with another guy as friends but she will not with me . It's like someone who take you some place where other friends are and then they change up on you . They act like they dont even know you sort of like . It's the same difference to me .

3/23/2016 9:45:03 AM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  

grande_mamon
Houston, TX
49, joined Sep. 2014

He was older than me, sadly lol.

I don't mind dating the young ones if they aren't annoying, but they are usually annoying.
God can't they just be more like anime men
There is this anime guy I like, he is so charming!
but this is so off topic xD

I can buy a black spikey wig and make a 12ft long sword out of paper mache if it will help my chances

[Edited 3/23/2016 9:45:25 AM ]

3/23/2016 9:52:19 AM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

The guy I dated back last year did cosplay. Was hot but he was really skinny tho. Didn't eat enough.

This is the guy I like
His name is Ikki
He was freaking amazing in Amnesia llol my God

3/23/2016 10:00:53 AM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

Raiding in World of Warcraft? >.>
That is what I mean, raiding in Wow.
He treated the game like a job.

Oh alright

3/23/2016 10:02:25 AM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

The guy I dated back last year did cosplay. Was hot but he was really skinny tho. Didn't eat enough.

This is the guy I like
His name is Ikki
He was freaking amazing in Amnesia llol my God

yep you are trippin

3/23/2016 10:05:43 AM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

Yeah I am lmfao

3/23/2016 10:41:03 AM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  
amusicluvr
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,002)
Salem, OR
63, joined Nov. 2013

I wouldn't know. I get plenty of sex.

3/23/2016 10:45:23 AM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  

avgjoe0266
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (46,012)
Grovetown, GA
50, joined Aug. 2008

I'm 50.I don't really chase anybody anymore.For some reason that makes the young ladies call me every weekend to go out.I'm getting more then I ever have.It's sort of interesting

3/23/2016 10:47:40 AM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

this isn't about getting sex, it's about guys saying that their female friend should have sex with them like they have sex with one of their other friends ;P

3/23/2016 10:48:03 AM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  
amusicluvr
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,002)
Salem, OR
63, joined Nov. 2013

Over the years, I have had women friends who are just friends, and women friends with whom I have had sex. In the Friends With Benefits arena, the friendship made the sex better, and the sex made the friendship better. No one owes anyone any sex, or friendship. People who think that their being your friend obligates you to have sex with them are stupid, and not really your friend.

3/23/2016 10:53:44 AM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

Yeah I agree. It just gets on my nerve when guys act entitled to sex.

3/23/2016 11:10:20 AM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  
legaleye
Over 1,000 Posts (1,699)
Columbus, OH
64, joined Mar. 2008

Perhaps I missed something..... why does this guy, whom you don't have sex with, even know you are having sex with someone else? Sounds strange to me to be talking about such things, unless you intend to flaunt it and hurt the guy.

3/23/2016 11:14:51 AM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

He was my boyfriend but we broke up. We never had sex.

[Edited 3/23/2016 11:15:18 AM ]

3/23/2016 11:17:43 AM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  

digital_knight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,392)
Grand Rapids, MI
44, joined Nov. 2012

@ legal usually women tell you they are hanging out with their guy friends . They will tell you if her male friends stayed all night or if she stayed all night at his place.

[Edited 3/23/2016 11:19:04 AM ]

3/23/2016 11:23:09 AM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

I'm usually honest, if I give a sh*t about the person.
If they annoy me or I don't consider them as much of a friend I won't really see a need to be overtly honest and upfront about personal details.

3/23/2016 11:37:00 AM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  

enigmaathand
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,965)
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

It is actually quite simple, why men get mad about this.

For starters, when a human sees or experiences "iniquity", it triggers the same center of the brain triggered by the smell of a rotting carcass or trash.

So, it is natural to react.

Second, when a woman is claiming to only be friends with a guy she is sleeping with, she is lying to herself. Other male friends know she is being played, and that she is f*cking the guy because she wants a relationship. So, when we approach as a friends, it is not to actually get laid. It is a matter of confirming what we already know to be true about the delusional woman doing these things.

3/23/2016 11:39:36 AM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

That's incorrect, when I was f*cking my ex, I certainly didn't want a relationship with him again. lol

3/23/2016 12:13:46 PM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  

celyn67
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,609)
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

It's like this your friend invite all their friends to a party but didnt invite you . Its the samething

So you want a friends sex party.

3/23/2016 12:14:21 PM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (2,944)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

sounds like an orgy TBH

3/23/2016 12:18:12 PM Why do guys say it's 'unfair' that they don't get sex?  

celyn67
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,609)
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

@ legal usually women tell you they are hanging out with their guy friends . They will tell you if her male friends stayed all night or if she stayed all night at his place.

That seems strange to me for a woman to tell a man that.