Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www listcrawler xom

Young said the dating forum is already the most well liked aspect of his LockdownSceptics web site. hookup dayton ohio As I said prior to go to places exactly where there other persons undertaking items you love. Simply because Allah swt has permitted me to grow closer to him via studying our blessed Quran, by means of watching very very good lectures on the net, via reading incredible articles written by our brothers and sister In unique, I d like to point to our sister Yasmin Mogahed she has written A lot about relationships, love addictions, and falling in adore with the Genuine Factor Allah swt. babemolly onlyfans I ve made a couple of friendships out of it not besties, but people you can chat with from time to time.

best hookup apps

If you meet somebody by means of a pal or household member, just getting that third celebration connection is a way of helping validate specific traits about a person . delray singles Match. List is updated as we receive new weblog submissions and re ranked each and every handful of weeks. www chatiw com similar sites On the other hand, despite the pandemic, persons continue to discover techniques to connect, to produce romance and to flirt.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/10/2016 11:55:05 PM Who Needs Who The Most?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,246)
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

When I hear women talking online and offline, especially the "smart asses" they think a man's desire for sex OVER POWERS his need for food water and life itself. They talk as if men would cease to exist if they hold out on sex.

Did this put the silly idea in the minds of these Feminazi that men need women more than women need men? Is it true? Who really needs who you the most? Let's break it all down REALISTICALLY and see what we come up with FOR REAL!

For example....

If we put 100 men in a typical wilderness setting. No shelter, food or anything but their bare hands... Then put 100 women in the same situation, no food or shelter, nothing but their bare hands WHO WOULD SURVIVE REALLY?

I chose this scenario so that neither group can start off with ANY ADVANTAGES provided by the other! After all, feminist do say WOMEN ARE "EQUAL" TO MEB right?

With that being the case, who would survive and why? Who wouldn't survive and why?

And I'm asking in all seriousness.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/11/2016 1:04:47 AM Who Needs Who The Most?  

Mercedes_02
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,556)
AñatuyaAñatuya
Australia
100, joined Dec. 2014

Are you excited?

4/11/2016 1:33:23 AM Who Needs Who The Most?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from Mercedes_02:
Are you excited?

Excited? How?

Do you mean happy or thrilled? Hype? Or are you asking if I have a hard on?

I'm just trying to have a discussion about this attitude women have that men need them more bcuz of our desire to have sex.

What are you talking about? Are did you understand my post?

4/11/2016 2:47:12 AM Who Needs Who The Most?  
cavie59
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,385)
Enid, OK
57, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from dr_i_got_answer:
When I hear women talking online and offline, especially the "smart asses" they think a man's desire for sex OVER POWERS his need for food water and life itself. They talk as if men would cease to exist if they hold out on sex.

Did this put the silly idea in the minds of these Feminazi that men need women more than women need men? Is it true? Who really needs who you the most? Let's break it all down REALISTICALLY and see what we come up with FOR REAL!

For example....

If we put 100 men in a typical wilderness setting. No shelter, food or anything but their bare hands... Then put 100 women in the same situation, no food or shelter, nothing but their bare hands WHO WOULD SURVIVE REALLY?

I chose this scenario so that neither group can start off with ANY ADVANTAGES provided by the other! After all, feminist do say WOMEN ARE "EQUAL" TO MEB right?

With that being the case, who would survive and why? Who wouldn't survive and why?

And I'm asking in all seriousness.

I want one of those smart a** Feminazi women to explain me then. I have lived without a woman in my life for over 13 years, so I do ALL of my own cooking, cleaning, laundry, and bill paying, all by my self. On top of that I have been celibate longer than that.

So I can truly say that I do not need any woman.

4/11/2016 3:38:40 AM Who Needs Who The Most?  

daisyy1980
Húsavík
Iceland
36, joined Mar. 2013

Op, too much to read again The shorter and more concise, the more motivated people are to read your thread - just saying...

4/11/2016 4:27:49 AM Who Needs Who The Most?  

Mercedes_02
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,556)
AñatuyaAñatuya
Australia
100, joined Dec. 2014

Excited? How?

Do you mean happy or thrilled? Hype? Or are you asking if I have a hard on?

I'm just trying to have a discussion about this attitude women have that men need them more bcuz of our desire to have sex.

What are you talking about? Are did you understand my post?

Stop trying to figure out woman because I'm a woman and most woman
annoy the shit out of me with their shit.

4/11/2016 4:56:01 AM Who Needs Who The Most?  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (63,580)
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

I guess its the women.

notice the increase use in make up and etc lately....as men find less interest in them.

[Edited 4/11/2016 4:56:48 AM ]

4/11/2016 5:13:49 AM Who Needs Who The Most?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from cavie59:
I want one of those smart a** Feminazi women to explain me then. I have lived without a woman in my life for over 13 years, so I do ALL of my own cooking, cleaning, laundry, and bill paying, all by my self. On top of that I have been celibate longer than that.

So I can truly say that I do not need any woman.

Not to mention we tend to our own wounds, can make our own clothes and make our own meds.

But in the scenario I gave women WOULDN'T be able to build sufficient shelter, hunt for food or protect themselves from any dangers that run up in their camp.

The wolves, bears, snakes and everything else would eat them alive. If the spiders, centipedes, wasps and bees, silverfish, potatoes bugs and everything else doesn't kill them first.

I'm still waiting for ONE THING other than sex any woman can say we'd be without.

4/11/2016 5:23:31 AM Who Needs Who The Most?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from daisyy1980:
Op, too much to read again The shorter and more concise, the more motivated people are to read your thread - just saying...

Well I wasn't trying to make my point QUICK! But thorough and we'll understood. Besides, if someone come into a place where you have to read and have a problem with doing so then what does that say about them?

4/11/2016 5:24:20 AM Who Needs Who The Most?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

Doc...who created a world, where they could slide right in on?

All those centuries of struggle, that suddenly got so easy, that a 5 year old kid could slide right in.

The funny part is....most can't handle the extra responsibility in life and I think that's why so many get bat shit crazy, by the time they hit 50.

4/11/2016 6:30:49 AM Who Needs Who The Most?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

Doc...what do think would happen, if something in the universe happened to where we could not have all these modern day things we take for granted and had to live like they did 100's of years ago????

I huge turn around?

Suddenly we men are gold....and they start treating us like gold.

That's what would happen.

Except we have experienced what the truth is....and are not so dumb like our counterparts from the past.

It would be interesting to see huh?

4/11/2016 7:14:01 AM Who Needs Who The Most?  

xray6
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,789)
Jacksonville, FL
28, joined Mar. 2012

This is a stupid question because it doesn't account for the advancements of mankind.

You really just need to get over the fact that men are no longer essential in American society for a woman to survive comfortably on any level.

Either get with the times or go find a civilization still living in caveman days.

But here in America we don't live in the wilderness unless we choose to so it is a highly illogical and uncommon scenario not even work debate

Women don't need us here if they have their shit together.

get over it

4/11/2016 7:30:33 AM Who Needs Who The Most?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

That's not exactly true Ray.

They now depend on more men than ever before.

In the past, if something went wrong, they told the hubby and he took care of it.

One man.

These days if the car is on the blink....they go to a male mechanic to fix it.

If the power goes out, they call the electric company, and they send out a man to fix it....same thing with this...same thing what that....etc, etc.

So, in reality they are dependent on more men than ever before.

Its just a act, that they don't appear to need men.

Did you ever have a women tell you that she feels so safe in your arms???

I have....there you go.

4/11/2016 7:39:41 AM Who Needs Who The Most?  

xray6
Jacksonville, FL
28, joined Mar. 2012

Nope because they earned the money to pay for those service.

That's an even swap

4/11/2016 7:42:52 AM Who Needs Who The Most?  
idliketotalk
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,613)
Punxsutawney, PA
53, joined Oct. 2013

It would all depend on the men and the women and what conditions they encountered.

I doubt the results would be the same if the process was repeated many times with different people and different islands.

[Edited 4/11/2016 7:44:16 AM ]

4/11/2016 7:47:18 AM Who Needs Who The Most?  

easttowest72
Over 2,000 Posts (2,081)
Bremen, GA
44, joined Sep. 2014

Bumble- most men call a mechanic when there car breaks down or electriction when the house needs to be rewired. I've never seen a man that can do everything.

Dr-there is some reason why you can't get a woman. Responsible men usually don't have any problem getting and keeping women

4/11/2016 7:54:16 AM Who Needs Who The Most?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from xray6:

That's an even swap

but its us who created a world, where they could just slide right in.(and earning and givin to....are two different things.

I have no problem with that....except when people try and take the credit for it and put the other gender who did this for them down all the time.

but, in less than a century, the world is going to end up like that distant past anyway.

But we won't be there to see what effect that has on people.

4/11/2016 8:00:35 AM Who Needs Who The Most?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from easttowest72:
Bumble- most men call a mechanic when there car breaks down or electriction when the house needs to be rewired. I've never seen a man that can do everything.

Dr-there is some reason why you can't get a woman. Responsible men usually don't have any problem getting and keeping women

The difference is...we can do some of those things....and in reality housework and shit like that is so easy. we really don't need you for anything....except to have love or sex, and lets face it, few women are good at either one of those things.

but, I'll admit the Doc goes too far with all of this.

What he should do is come to terms with it all and decide if he wants to deal with women or not.

If he does...then let all of this go.

If he doesn't...then give it a rest.

For the record responsible men do have problems with women too.

Look at it this way...if he was just a player and never really cared about women.....or love and etc.

then none of this would bother him.....see the point?

and for the record, we all see, the negativity YOU post about men all the time....so are we to assume, that your not a responsible woman????

See the point????

Why is it perfectly okay that you post all this negativity, but so wrong when he does it????????????

[Edited 4/11/2016 8:02:12 AM ]

4/11/2016 8:14:43 AM Who Needs Who The Most?  

easttowest72
Over 2,000 Posts (2,081)
Bremen, GA
44, joined Sep. 2014

Bumble- I use to feel safe beside my husband but it was a false feeling. One day he got into trouble and I defended him. He would brag about it to everyone.

4/11/2016 8:20:32 AM Who Needs Who The Most?  

ltlwing
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,093)
Winchester, OH
52, joined Oct. 2013

Wouldn't that depend on what you wanted??...I want a lot of things! Doesn't really mean that I need it.

4/11/2016 8:37:18 AM Who Needs Who The Most?  

dark_gable0585
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,213)
Sacramento, CA
31, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from xray6:
This is a stupid question because it doesn't account for the advancements of mankind.

You really just need to get over the fact that men are no longer essential in American society for a woman to survive comfortably on any level.

Either get with the times or go find a civilization still living in caveman days.

But here in America we don't live in the wilderness unless we choose to so it is a highly illogical and uncommon scenario not even work debate

get over it
nobody said you have to agree...get over that

4/11/2016 9:31:55 AM Who Needs Who The Most?  
idliketotalk
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,613)
Punxsutawney, PA
53, joined Oct. 2013

Is it even possible for 100 women to get along with each other?

From my female classmates fighting in high school to the adult ladies who have told me stories of what goes on with the women they work with, it makes me wonder.

It would make for some good TV.

4/11/2016 10:14:53 AM Who Needs Who The Most?  

xray6
Jacksonville, FL
28, joined Mar. 2012

Quote from bumblebee7:
but its us who created a world, where they could just slide right in.(and earning and givin to....are two different things.

I have no problem with that....except when people try and take the credit for it and put the other gender who did this for them down all the time.

but, in less than a century, the world is going to end up like that distant past anyway.

But we won't be there to see what effect that has on people.

You're going way too deep with it. Independence in America only requires that you have the means to take care of yourself whether it be by skill or money for lack of skill it doesn't make you dependent on a gender just because they dominate particular field or created it.

she would only be dependent if a male was needed to pay for whatever service she needs

And you can't really use the Man created this world because women did not have an equal chance to contribute. They are fully capable I'm doing 90% of the jobs that males do and fully capable to have invented any luxury we share today if allowed to live up to full potential from the start

4/11/2016 10:17:21 AM Who Needs Who The Most?  

xray6
Jacksonville, FL
28, joined Mar. 2012

Quote from dark_gable0585:
nobody said you have to agree...get over that[/quo
Freedom of speech what

4/11/2016 10:22:09 AM Who Needs Who The Most?  

mylegsarecold
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,738)
Gainesville, FL
54, joined May. 2011

They would all survive except for the ones without shirts since they are no
longer protected from the elements.

4/11/2016 11:37:07 AM Who Needs Who The Most?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from bumblebee7:
Doc...what do think would happen, if something in the universe happened to where we could not have all these modern day things we take for granted and had to live like they did 100's of years ago????

I huge turn around?

Suddenly we men are gold....and they start treating us like gold.

That's what would happen.

Except we have experienced what the truth is....and are not so dumb like our counterparts from the past.

It would be interesting to see huh?

Absolutely Bee! When women start hollering about how they're so EQUAL to us they forget... That everything they have that makes them feel self sufficient we gave to them.

So if at anytime men (as a society) ever felt unappreciated and took those things back they would suffer like dogs.

I recently asked (in another thread of mine) that if women were equal then if an intruder broke km around 2am then Who would grab the gun/bat and go deal with the intruder and Who would stay upstairs with the kids and call the cop?

Guess which one they chose?
Equal my ass!

4/11/2016 1:10:07 PM Who Needs Who The Most?  

dr_i_got_answer
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from xray6:

get over it

Now where you may be right in your prognosis of the american thinking american women in an american society.... You're WRONG about Asian Americans, Russian American, Jewish Americans and Mid Eastern American. DEAD WRONG!

I never ONCE in my life lived in the Philippines or even visited for that matter. Yet I know their relationships and marriages are exactly what you say is caveman BS. I know this bcuz HERE in their communities they don't do what dumb a** native born americans do.

It's the same here in other Asian, Russian, German, Indian and other communities RIGHT HERE IN AMERICA.

Maybe you can explain that????

What you're describing is the typical "Well if you can't be em, JOIN EM!!! kinda attitude. A defeated mentality. Someone who will SETTLE for what he's being rather go after what he wants.

4/11/2016 1:26:34 PM Who Needs Who The Most?  

xray6
Jacksonville, FL
28, joined Mar. 2012

it's the same everywhere in America.

Females regardless of any background ethnicity or nationalism can support themselves on their own.

Just because they choose not to operate that way is way different from not being capable.

American society regardless of any sub demograph has enough opportunities for any person to survive on their own comfortably.

Being a female has no bearing and being a female from anywhere else in the world has no bearing. if you have the education and the will to work you will survive unquestionably. a spouse is not needed.

A man is not needed.

[Edited 4/11/2016 1:28:15 PM ]

4/11/2016 1:47:00 PM Who Needs Who The Most?  

kingrenegade
Sacramento, CA
28, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from xray6:

That's an even swap

You missed the point.... Equality do they even work these jobs? Do they even want to? They need us there's no even swap it's a low paying labor job.

4/11/2016 1:58:00 PM Who Needs Who The Most?  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,026)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007
online now!

I think both groups have equal chances for surviving in a short term, given they are under one and the same conditions.

In a long term, all men and women will eventually die and with no possibility to reproduce both groups have equal chances (100%) for not-surviving.

4/11/2016 2:14:33 PM Who Needs Who The Most?  

xray6
Jacksonville, FL
28, joined Mar. 2012

Quote from kingrenegade:
You missed the point.... Equality do they even work these jobs? Do they even want to? They need us there's no even swap it's a low paying labor job.

It is irrelevant

Because you are benefiting from her business.

And just because they choose not to do those jobs doesn't mean they are incapable of Performing them.

It may be harder on their body to perform hard labor but that doesn't mean they're incapable of Performing hard labor.

In order to show that women are dependent on men you have to find something that they cannot perform because of their gender. Not because they don't choose to do it

4/11/2016 3:26:45 PM Who Needs Who The Most?  

mylegsarecold
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,738)
Gainesville, FL
54, joined May. 2011

Well I need a woman a whole lot more than I need a man.
So I would say men need women and women need men the most.

Maybe the OP is different, if you know what I mean.

4/11/2016 4:14:50 PM Who Needs Who The Most?  

dark_gable0585
Sacramento, CA
31, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from xray6:
eader]Quote from dark_gable0585:
nobody said you have to agree...get over that[/quo
Freedom of speech what
um no

4/11/2016 4:19:14 PM Who Needs Who The Most?  

dark_gable0585
Sacramento, CA
31, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from xray6:
It is irrelevant

And just because they choose not to do those jobs doesn't mean they are incapable of Performing them.

It may be harder on their body to perform hard labor but that doesn't mean they're incapable of Performing hard labor.

In order to show that women are dependent on men you have to find something that they cannot perform because of their gender. Not because they don't choose to do it
oh stop.....it's not that they are not capable...it's because shit like that.....the work is too hard...but they want the same benefits like men...

4/11/2016 4:45:19 PM Who Needs Who The Most?  

xray6
Jacksonville, FL
28, joined Mar. 2012

That doesn't disprove anything that I have said.

once again you have to prove that they are incapable of something because they are women not because they choose not to do it.

Something being hard on them does not make them incapable.

don't worry I'll wait

[Edited 4/11/2016 4:45:54 PM ]

4/11/2016 4:51:16 PM Who Needs Who The Most?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

Ray....I glad to see you got over being perturbed by women.....Great !!!!

but back off a bit or they will see its a scam.....

[Edited 4/11/2016 4:51:35 PM ]

4/11/2016 4:52:51 PM Who Needs Who The Most?  

dark_gable0585
Sacramento, CA
31, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from xray6:
That doesn't disprove anything that I have said.

once again you have to prove that they are incapable of something because they are women not because they choose not to do it.

Something being hard on them does not make them incapable.

don't worry I'll wait
like I said it is not that they are incapable...it is that they don't want to because it is "hard" on them...so basically what you saying is that it is a man's job to save them (woman) is it a form of oppression lol...good job feminist aka white knight lol

4/11/2016 4:53:48 PM Who Needs Who The Most?  

dark_gable0585
Sacramento, CA
31, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from bumblebee7:
Ray....I glad to see you got over being perturbed by women.....Great !!!!

but back off a bit or they will see its a scam.....
It is a f**king scam lol

4/11/2016 5:11:56 PM Who Needs Who The Most?  

kingrenegade
Sacramento, CA
28, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from xray6:
It is irrelevant

so you are telling me that you are denying your strength due to masculine nature? Lol

4/11/2016 5:17:17 PM Who Needs Who The Most?  

xray6
Jacksonville, FL
28, joined Mar. 2012

like I said it is not that they are incapable...it is that they don't want to because it is "hard" on them...so basically what you saying is that it is a man's job to save them (woman) is it a form of oppression lol...good job feminist aka white knight lol

If they are not incapable then that makes them independent. Regardless if they choose to do those hard jobs are not.

My statement stands

In this day and age women do not need to depend on a man for survival.

Business transactions do not count as dependency and their choice to not do strenuous jobs they are capable of does not count as dependency.

4/11/2016 5:24:10 PM Who Needs Who The Most?  

xray6
Jacksonville, FL
28, joined Mar. 2012

Quote from kingrenegade:
so you are telling me that you are denying your strength due to masculine nature? Lol

No that is an assumption made by you Because you cannot find something a man can do that a woman cannot do that is necessary for survival.

Are men geared to Excel at certain tasks more than women yes. but that does not mean they are incapable of the task.

It's not about masculine or feminine attributes. it's about can they survive independent if men and y'all have yet to provide an example proving that they can't

4/11/2016 5:30:04 PM Who Needs Who The Most?  

dark_gable0585
Sacramento, CA
31, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from xray6:
No that is an assumption made by you Because you cannot find something a man can do that a woman cannot do that is necessary for survival.

Are men geared to Excel at certain tasks more than women yes. but that does not mean they are incapable of the task.

It's not about masculine or feminine attributes. it's about can they survive independent if men and y'all have yet to provide an example proving that they can't
wouldn't that make a male more qualified?

4/11/2016 5:59:51 PM Who Needs Who The Most?  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (52,983)
Green Bay, WI
51, joined Jul. 2013

Op I don't know who would survive, there are a lot of strong women and men, so u really can't say who will come out on top

4/11/2016 6:01:46 PM Who Needs Who The Most?  
xman379
Richmond, VA
37, joined Nov. 2015

Man and woman need each other equally.

Without one or the other, humanity ends, unless we're gonna start cloning people.

OBVIOUSLY men and women weren't meant to be the same. The reason men and women have difficulties in relationships is because of this culture of competition. Unless it's for entertainment and fun, there's no NEED for men and women to compete.

4/11/2016 6:22:46 PM Who Needs Who The Most?  

dark_gable0585
Sacramento, CA
31, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from packersbabe920:
Op I don't know who would survive, there are a lot of strong women and men, so u really can't say who will come out on top
if we don't procreate then none of us won't survive

4/11/2016 6:25:06 PM Who Needs Who The Most?  

dark_gable0585
Sacramento, CA
31, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from xman379:
Man and woman need each other equally.

Without one or the other, humanity ends, unless we're gonna start cloning people.

OBVIOUSLY men and women weren't meant to be the same. The reason men and women have difficulties in relationships is because of this culture of competition. Unless it's for entertainment and fun, there's no NEED for men and women to compete.
You got a point but it is easier said than done..for the fact that first way of feminism was fine until decades later and it all went to shit

4/11/2016 6:32:51 PM Who Needs Who The Most?  

lucky_1million
Over 1,000 Posts (1,285)
Pewaukee, WI
49, joined Jun. 2013

Well... For sex and sex alone... a man probably needs a woman more than a woman needs a man.

However... for LOVE.

Women definitely need and want love... it seems probably more than a man does.

When sex is part of a loving relationship... then both people are usually happy.

No problems.

People need each other and that's why things should be complimentary in an evenly yoked way (hint, hint...that means equal). Two-fold cords are stronger than a single one.

4/11/2016 6:46:22 PM Who Needs Who The Most?  

dark_gable0585
Sacramento, CA
31, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from lucky_1million:
Well... For sex and sex alone... a man probably needs a woman more than a woman needs a man.

However... for LOVE.

Women definitely need and want love... it seems probably more than a man does.

When sex is part of a loving relationship... then both people are usually happy.

No problems.

People need each other and that's why things should be complimentary in an evenly yoked way (hint, hint...that means equal). Two-fold cords are stronger than a single one.
Sounds like a damsel in distress

4/11/2016 6:58:36 PM Who Needs Who The Most?  

enigmaathand
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,982)
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Not to mention we tend to our own wounds, can make our own clothes and make our own meds.

But in the scenario I gave women WOULDN'T be able to build sufficient shelter, hunt for food or protect themselves from any dangers that run up in their camp.

The wolves, bears, snakes and everything else would eat them alive. If the spiders, centipedes, wasps and bees, silverfish, potatoes bugs and everything else doesn't kill them first.

I'm still waiting for ONE THING other than sex any woman can say we'd be without.

I'm hearing crickets chirp, Doc. Where are all the "strong, independent women of America" at, now?

Shouldn't they be voicing how superior they are and how they would survive, by their superior feminine skills, such as:

Using sticks and friction to make fire.
Using vegetation and the environment to provide shelter.
Having knowledge of which berries and other foliage can be safely consumed.
Having knowledge of which water sources are naturally suitable for drinking, versus the ones that could contain potential parasites or infectious bacteria like amoebic dysentery?
Shouldn't they be commenting how it would be smarter to huddle together, to conserve body heat, or how they would have to prolong sleep to prevent acceleration of hypothermia, in temperatures near or just above the freezing point?

C'mon, ladies, surely you don't need us men to teach you how to make clothing or makeshift garments, out of skinning an animal, right?

Doc, there is a reason NO WOMEN are posting about their superiority in THIS thread.

Frankly put, the 100 women are more likely to die, than the 100 men, and most of them would die of dehydration, within 24 hours.

4/11/2016 7:05:56 PM Who Needs Who The Most?  

lucky_1million
Over 1,000 Posts (1,285)
Pewaukee, WI
49, joined Jun. 2013

Sounds like a damsel in distress

No. Not me.

I'm already dating a pretty good guy.

Can't rescue those who have already been saved.

4/11/2016 7:06:18 PM Who Needs Who The Most?  

viper1e
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,649)
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013

There's a show called Doomsday Preppers on Netflix. It'S about all these people that prepare for the end of the world in one fashion or another. Whether it's a financial collapse or global EMP, or whatever. One woman in New York had her "bug out" vehicle about 15 miles outside of the city, packed with gold coins, and some jewelry, and MREs and assorted things. She had her guns and a crossbow.

And she said, on TV: "Yeah I figure I can make it pretty easy for about 3 years before I would have to wh*re myself out. Women will always have something they can trade for what they want.

I was like REALLY?

[Edited 4/11/2016 7:07:08 PM ]

4/11/2016 7:23:24 PM Who Needs Who The Most?  

xray6
Jacksonville, FL
28, joined Mar. 2012

wouldn't that make a male more qualified?

The question of Independence is not about qualification

It doesn't prove or disprove that women need men to survive

[Edited 4/11/2016 7:23:59 PM ]

4/11/2016 7:24:05 PM Who Needs Who The Most?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from viper1e:
There's a show called Doomsday Preppers on Netflix. It'S about all these people that prepare for the end of the world in one fashion or another. Whether it's a financial collapse or global EMP, or whatever. One woman in New York had her "bug out" vehicle about 15 miles outside of the city, packed with gold coins, and some jewelry, and MREs and assorted things. She had her guns and a crossbow.

And she said, on TV: "Yeah I figure I can make it pretty easy for about 3 years before I would have to wh*re myself out. Women will always have something they can trade for what they want.

I was like REALLY?
Just goes to show how women REALLY think, Viper. That's all.

You should check out Discovery Channel's "Naked And Afraid" series. It is pretty good and educational.

It is one man and one woman, both naked and taken to remote areas of the world, armed with only a machete.

4/11/2016 7:39:29 PM Who Needs Who The Most?  

dark_gable0585
Sacramento, CA
31, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from xray6:
The question of Independence is not about qualification

It doesn't prove or disprove that women need men to survive
or slaves who breaks their back for them...depression much

4/11/2016 7:41:12 PM Who Needs Who The Most?  

dark_gable0585
Sacramento, CA
31, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from lucky_1million:
No. Not me.

I'm already dating a pretty good guy.

Can't rescue those who have already been saved.
you do know there is a difference between dating and being in a relationship...so nobody can't save anyone who is dating lol.

4/11/2016 7:41:16 PM Who Needs Who The Most?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

or slaves who breaks their back for them...which is exactly what women want us men to actually me
Fixed that for you.

4/11/2016 7:48:43 PM Who Needs Who The Most?  

dark_gable0585
Sacramento, CA
31, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from enigmaathand:
Fixed that for you.
Thanks...but did you meant to put be?

4/11/2016 7:49:29 PM Who Needs Who The Most?  

xray6
Jacksonville, FL
28, joined Mar. 2012

or slaves who breaks their back for them...depression much

And here we dive deeper into your insecurities.

Somehow you turn that into a master-slave scenario

Seems you fear women.

That explains your need to feel in control.

4/11/2016 8:47:23 PM Who Needs Who The Most?  

dark_gable0585
Sacramento, CA
31, joined Feb. 2014

@xray aka diSIMPbe mutombo...here we are...a white knight who is loosing a battle...and tried to go so low to talk about someone's personal life...like a female...are you mad bro

4/11/2016 9:16:05 PM Who Needs Who The Most?  

dark_gable0585
Sacramento, CA
31, joined Feb. 2014

I meant diSIMPbe Mutombo