Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

private delight login

Portion of what appealed to me about Sonya in the initial spot. rincon singles A new lady is an existential threat as a maternal figure. Considering the fact that launching in 2014, the app has had a lot more than 3. friend finder x legit Ranking is based on relevancy, blog post frequency, social metrics, domain authority, traffic and many other parameters.

privatedelight hookup

You can also obtain tokens to send a priority message, highlight your profile or send a Super Yes to let another user know you are incredibly interested in them. online dating gainesville fl A paid premium membership places your profile above other matches, makes it possible for you to see who s viewed your profile, add unlimited pictures, and send limitless messages. Paid premium accounts offer you extra options on the web site. bedpage atlanta ga Quickly immediately after venturing into online dating, I met Mary.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/16/2016 11:21:28 PM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (3,162)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

also how do you think this will effect the future?
will lesbian couples be routinely having babies without requiring a male donor?
Will females prefer to reproduce without men to some extent?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/17/2016 5:33:49 AM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  
mortara
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,162)
Pittsburgh, PA
62, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from sadlsticsienna:

As most farmers know, you only need one bull for 50 cows and the cows don't seem to mind.

5/17/2016 5:53:33 AM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  

easttowest72
Over 2,000 Posts (2,896)
Bremen, GA
44, joined Sep. 2014

I don't think it has very much to do with reproduction. Women can multi-task. We've been taking care of the kids (female role) and paying the bills (male role) for so long, we feel like we dont need a man anymore.

5/17/2016 6:38:07 AM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  

soulflight
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,179)
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Men and women need each other equally to further the species. Humans are mammals and social creatures. As a species we need each other, both male and female. Obviously, one on one, some people need each other far less than others. Big deal. Do what works for you.

From a behavioral and personality perspective...I tend to think the people who complain the most have a greater need for SOMETHING otherwise they wouldn't spend so much time complaining. Similarly, those who repeatedly profess their lack of desire for a partner, or lack of need for a partner...fall into the category of....'protests too much'.

We need each other, not just for survival of the species but for the health and quality of our individual lives. Sure, there are extremes of everything but those are the 'extremes', the oddities of the human race..that's why they stick out as odd.

We are mammals. We are herd animals. We are not designed to be alone and even if we are alone in terms of a mate, we interact with others....male, female and everything in between and the more we do, the better we are at that interacting,....the better we are as people, individually and as a group.

5/17/2016 7:26:32 AM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  

grande_mamon
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (22,537)
Houston, TX
49, joined Sep. 2014

What's the point? The world doesn't need humans.

[Edited 5/17/2016 7:26:46 AM ]

5/17/2016 11:24:55 AM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  
serendipity1301
Baltimore, MD
47, joined Feb. 2013

Sounds like a rather short sighted view of what a good man brings into a woman's life.

Of course, women need men beyond their sperm. However the rules have changed since women have morphed into self sufficient beings. This social change causes a lot of confusion for both men and women alike because men don't typically morph.

5/17/2016 11:42:36 AM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  

thekinghasrisen
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,791)
San Diego, CA
31, joined Nov. 2013
online now!

I don't think either sex necessarily needs the other one, so I don't see trends being guided by utility. It's largely going to be driven by market factors like sexual pleasure, companionship, security, stability, love and preference.

That said; I expect that lesbians will do whatever they can to isolate a third party out of the reproduction process, and more power to them. As far as women preferring to reproduce without men in general - I don't personally see that happening across sexual preference lines, since it has so much significance to the union between a man and a woman itself.

In other words; a man and a woman raising a baby is more than just child rearing, but a continual reminder of the union of the parents. I don't see women leading a mass exodus away from that tradition, unless it'd make the pregnancy significantly easier (which I don't see that it would).

It'd also be a legal nightmare when it comes to paternity.

5/17/2016 11:58:44 AM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  
Ch4mbella
Over 1,000 Posts (1,958)
Virginia Beach, VA
96, joined Jan. 2016

Quote from soulflight:
Men and women need each other equally to further the species. Humans are mammals and social creatures. As a species we need each other, both male and female. Obviously, one on one, some people need each other far less than others. Big deal. Do what works for you.

From a behavioral and personality perspective...I tend to think the people who complain the most have a greater need for SOMETHING otherwise they wouldn't spend so much time complaining. Similarly, those who repeatedly profess their lack of desire for a partner, or lack of need for a partner...fall into the category of....'protests too much'.

We need each other, not just for survival of the species but for the health and quality of our individual lives. Sure, there are extremes of everything but those are the 'extremes', the oddities of the human race..that's why they stick out as odd.

We are mammals. We are herd animals. We are not designed to be alone and even if we are alone in terms of a mate, we interact with others....male, female and everything in between and the more we do, the better we are at that interacting,....the better we are as people, individually and as a group.

5/17/2016 1:28:12 PM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,091)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

Quote from soulflight:
Men and women need each other equally to further the species.

While I agree that we need each other in general, I don't agree that men and women need each other equally to further the species.

Three things are necessary to create a new human being - egg, sperm and incubator. Women provide two of those, while men only one. If a couple of two female homosexuals decide that that want a child, all that they need are sperm cells. However, if those are male they need an egg and a surrogate mother.

5/17/2016 1:51:57 PM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from ivaiva:
While I agree that we need each other in general, I don't agree that men and women need each other equally to further the species.

Three things are necessary to create a new human being - egg, sperm and incubator. Women provide two of those, while men only one. If a couple of two female homosexuals decide that that want a child, all that they need are sperm cells. However, if those are male they need an egg and a surrogate mother.

Semantics....after all, a harvested egg can be fertilized in a petrie dish with donor sperm and a surrogate can be used to carry the child. That completely negates the emotional 'need' by either party and yet nothing happens without the contribution from both a man and a woman to say nothing of the 'men and women' who do the laboratory work.

I'm not playing the 'equal' game on this since equal does not equal 'same' as I have said often. Both men and women have equal VALUE in the process of creating life, albeit, in different ways. I've never felt the need to 'best' a man over this, regardless of what some men in these threads would like to believe.

I stand by my earlier post. People need people.

5/17/2016 5:11:46 PM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  

mylegsarecold
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,810)
Gainesville, FL
54, joined May. 2011

I need a woman for dusting.

5/17/2016 5:17:30 PM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  

mrfckinpetey
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,467)
Orlando, FL
31, joined Jun. 2014

Yup.

We pretty much rely on you to survive as a species.

And once science can bring reproduction techniques to all women with ease, ones that don't require men, then men most likely won't be needed anymore. The lesbians will take over the military roles of the society, and everyone else will be breeders and slaves. They'll probably still keep some males around for entertainment, nostalgia and love. Yeah it would suck. Every female society in history has been pretty brutal. Not all bad, but still brutal.

5/17/2016 5:21:42 PM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  

mylegsarecold
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,810)
Gainesville, FL
54, joined May. 2011

In 1987 92% of women who had artificial insemination were married.
The future is now. It really hasn't changed much.

Artificial insemination has been a tool used to help solve reproduction problems,
it is not used to replace men in women's lives.

5/17/2016 5:58:43 PM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,091)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

Quote from soulflight:
Semantics....after all, a harvested egg can be fertilized in a petrie dish with donor sperm and a surrogate can be used to carry the child. That completely negates the emotional 'need' by either party and yet nothing happens without the contribution from both a man and a woman to say nothing of the 'men and women' who do the laboratory work.

I'm not playing the 'equal' game on this since equal does not equal 'same' as I have said often. Both men and women have equal VALUE in the process of creating life, albeit, in different ways. I've never felt the need to 'best' a man over this, regardless of what some men in these threads would like to believe.

I stand by my earlier post. People need people.

Agree. Equal is not "same" and both men and women have equal value in the process of creating life. I objected that the need is equal, specifically for furthering the species.

If there are only 1000 people left on Earth and
1. 900 are men and 100 are women
or
2. 900 are women and 100 are men

In which case there is greater probability for survival of the species (without taking in consideration other factors)?

5/17/2016 8:09:34 PM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Point taken...I think there have pretty much always been more women than men, that's a necessary feature of nature since pregnancy takes a woman out of commission for approx 11 months during which time....per biological function..the mans role beyond insemination really takes front seat...protect and provide. And in spite of the negativity so rampant in these threads, there are plenty of good men and women out there living up to their responsibilities.

My points were focused on the idea of simply a man and a woman.

5/17/2016 8:14:46 PM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  
Ch4mbella
Over 1,000 Posts (1,958)
Virginia Beach, VA
96, joined Jan. 2016

Quote from mylegsarecold:
I need a woman for dusting.

...and to warm up your legs LOL

5/17/2016 8:31:34 PM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  
amusicluvr
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,416)
Salem, OR
63, joined Nov. 2013

No one needs anyone. Between Parthenogenesis, and cloning, anyone can reproduce with no help from anyone else.

5/17/2016 10:15:46 PM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  
ivaiva
Over 1,000 Posts (1,091)
Goleta, CA
48, joined Oct. 2007

Quote from soulflight:
And in spite of the negativity so rampant in these threads, there are plenty of good men and women out there living up to their responsibilities.

5/18/2016 2:40:30 AM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (3,162)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

We pretty much rely on you to survive as a species.

And once science can bring reproduction techniques to all women with ease, ones that don't require men, then men most likely won't be needed anymore. The lesbians will take over the military roles of the society, and everyone else will be breeders and slaves. They'll probably still keep some males around for entertainment, nostalgia and love. Yeah it would suck. Every female society in history has been pretty brutal. Not all bad, but still brutal.

5/18/2016 7:53:22 AM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  

lynyrd80
Over 2,000 Posts (2,768)
Wood River, NE
54, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from soulflight:

I have to agree with you, and dammit in the wrong state again.

5/19/2016 3:35:51 AM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (64,952)
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from easttowest72:
I don't think it has very much to do with reproduction. Women can multi-task. We've been taking care of the kids with the help of welfare and food stamps (female role) and paying the bills (male role) for 20 years or so, we feel like we dont need a man anymore, unless there is something we can't or won't do which is quite often.

[Edited 5/19/2016 3:37:16 AM ]

5/19/2016 3:54:35 AM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

OP....women want the kids, ever notice they say they are their most important thing?

So, this isn't going to effect men much.

as far as this world where women kind of get by on their own.

Men created a world where this can be....not women.

and men still take up all the slack where women draw the line....which that line is very low on the list of life.

Meaning if men said f**k it, anything we do is for men only....then women would be up the creek without a paddle and couldn't survive.

And the generation after mine was the first to actually work in numbers and including enough from my generation.

and look at the toll it took on them, not being taken care of like babies.

Almost all of women by the age of 50 become literal nutcases from the stress and toll, now we are seeing them even younger completely off their rocker from the stress and toll.

Just imagine if they had to do the hard work that really matters, just imagine if like men of the past and enough in the present still and they had to entirely support a family, including their spouse and be responsible for everything like men were for centuries.

They'd probably all committed suicide by age 30.

[Edited 5/19/2016 3:55:48 AM ]

5/19/2016 3:58:30 AM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (3,162)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

The idea that women can't surivive without men is BS and a lie men tell themselves to feel better about themselves.

Women don't usually say men can't survive without women, they say women CAN survive without men.

5/19/2016 4:14:16 AM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

your not surviving now without men.

Who really does the hard work to defend this country? bring us water? Electricity? fix our cars, etc, etc, etc, etc.

Men do...and without those things, you'd die within a month.

Op...single moms drain the tax dollars more then the cost of the military, its a fact.

and who are you to talk???

your still living at home at an age where you should be out on your own.

In that respect....you haven't earned the right to be talking about this.

Shut up and go play in your sandbox....you have no credibility in a discussion like this...if your still at home.

5/19/2016 4:19:39 AM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

All you are is a messed kid with mental issues living off Mom and Dad and likely collecting disability for whatever it is you are listed as.

in that....you don't know jack shit about anything...thus you have no credibility for a discussion like this.

Its as simple as that.

We need to go back to putting people in their place, and telling them like it is.

then people like you would be kicked out of the nest and no disability, go to work and stand on your own feet.

Or shut up about things you know nothing about.

Catering to the dead beats and f**k ups is what messed this country up....those who do the most, should get the most and we got away from that....and paid a price for it.

5/19/2016 4:22:23 AM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  

pickygirl72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,297)
Barrow, AK
45, joined Sep. 2011

What do u mean it takes sperm and an egg to make a baby.
I do not think any of what you said will effect anything. Babies are born no matter what.

5/19/2016 4:25:43 AM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

Yep....besides she made an example out of less than .oo2 of a percent of the population.

as usual, stuff coming from the mouth of one who still lives at home, with no real life experiences...who never worked a day in her life.

So....I wouldn't take anything she says as credible or worth taking seriously.

5/19/2016 4:27:19 AM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

Its funny...but not really.

Its our tax dollars paying for her made up disability, so she can play all day on here.

I guess in that sense...we own her.

Lets take her to the dump, where she belongs....lol

5/19/2016 5:12:28 AM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (3,162)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

Blocked. Was had enough of him.
Now we can enjoy this thread without his pestilence

[Edited 5/19/2016 5:13:11 AM ]

5/19/2016 5:18:55 AM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (3,162)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

Soon I swear to God I'll have all the men on here blocked lmao. Or
the old ones atleast. 30+

5/19/2016 5:24:37 AM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  

maniacmassager
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (42,937)
Lawrence, MA
50, joined Mar. 2008

We definitely need women to cook, clean, and wait on us.

5/19/2016 9:19:15 AM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  

ranconteur2012
Richmond, TX
56, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from easttowest72:
I don't think it has very much to do with reproduction. Women can multi-task. We've been taking care of the kids (female role) and paying the bills (male role) for so long, we feel like we dont need a man anymore.
The unstated issue is what happens to children who are not cared for by two people and the deleterious effects on them...

5/19/2016 10:04:43 AM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  
cavie59
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,798)
Enid, OK
57, joined Feb. 2010

The days of the human male are numbered. Science is working on perfecting cloning. Then the human male will no longer be needed or wanted.

5/19/2016 10:31:28 AM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (3,162)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

The days of the human male are numbered

5/19/2016 11:01:12 AM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  

viper1e
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,615)
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013

What will they fill the turbasters with if there are no men to provide the juice?

Birkenstock juice?

5/19/2016 11:38:11 AM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (3,162)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

No idea what that means

5/19/2016 11:39:05 AM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  

playingindirt
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,290)
Eugene, OR
60, joined Mar. 2014

The idea that women can't surivive without men is BS and a lie men tell themselves to feel better about themselves.

Women don't usually say men can't survive without women, they say women CAN survive without men.

if you want children you need male sperm. so you still need men. saying that you don't is just delusional.

personally I think men are pretty wonderful. and I think life just wouldn't be near as amazing without them.

5/19/2016 11:42:20 AM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  

grande_mamon
Houston, TX
49, joined Sep. 2014

if you want children you need male sperm.

Yep, female sperm is too hard to cum by.

[Edited 5/19/2016 11:42:37 AM ]

5/19/2016 11:43:09 AM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (3,162)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

saying that you don't is just delusional

Fertility specialists have found a way for women to have babies without men. It involves a c*cktail of chemicals acting as an 'artificial sperm' to trick a human egg into forming an embryo.

Now fertility specialists have found a way for women to have babies without men.

They have started corrupting unfertilized eggs by injecting them with calcium. It involves a c*cktail of chemicals acting as an ‘artificial sperm’ to trick a human egg into forming an embryo.

Stem cell without fertilization were unknowingly first created by Hwang Woo-suk and his team in February 2004. This made Hwang Woo-suk the first to successfully perform the process of partheno-genesis to create a human embryo and, ultimately, a human parthenogenetic stem cell line.

Researchers say the technology could be used to help women whose husbands are infertile but do not want to use sperms from other men. - See more at:
http://www.newvision.co.ug/new_vision/news/1319121/searched-running#sthash.FN448cy5.dpuf
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-79711/We-create-babies-men-claim-scientists.html
https://declara.com/collection/19155682-d9bd-427f-b941-3b504a7e437b/post/20540eb3-b21f-44cd-b020-066c896ca1f3

[Edited 5/19/2016 11:44:32 AM ]

5/19/2016 11:54:09 AM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  

playingindirt
Eugene, OR
60, joined Mar. 2014

^^^^^^

it doesn't matter. men have things to offer that women just can't match.
they live on this planet with us and to regard them as useless or less important as women is just cold insensitive and wrong. how would you like it if the shoes was on the other foot? it's just as wrong. women are not the only ones that matter.
is that what we want our world to come to? I say no!
that's f'ed up.

5/19/2016 11:56:28 AM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (3,162)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

I just think it's funny that you said this
f you want children you need male sperm. so you still need men. saying that you don't is just delusional.

Which I proved is false
and now you're acting like it wasn't proven incorrect lmao

5/19/2016 12:04:33 PM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  

bluecougareyes
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (24,033)
Chelan, WA
72, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from maniacmassager:
We definitely need women to cook, clean, and wait on us.

So... You're stile a little boy ?!?
Stay home where your mommy can take care of you, until you grow up.

Man... . Sure are a lot of needy and dependent boys out their.

5/19/2016 12:09:17 PM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  

bluecougareyes
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (24,033)
Chelan, WA
72, joined Nov. 2008

"" since women can reproduce without men? ""

--------------------------------------------------------

You're going to be waiting a long time for an 'Immaculate Conception'...

OP: Bless you my child...

5/19/2016 12:10:19 PM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  

playingindirt
Eugene, OR
60, joined Mar. 2014

I just think it's funny that you said this
f you want children you need male sperm. so you still need men. saying that you don't is just delusional.

Which I proved is false
and now you're acting like it wasn't proven incorrect lmao

I've got no problem with you or with which sex you want to play house with. that's your jazz not mine.
just because you don't appreciate the opposite sex it doesn't make them invisible and without feeling.
you're are being the very thing that you don't like about men. you're no better.

[Edited 5/19/2016 12:11:29 PM ]

5/19/2016 12:12:44 PM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (3,162)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

I don't have any issue with men. I just like f*cking around on here.

You're going to be waiting a long time for an 'Immaculate Conception'..

Some of you guys need to PAY ATTENTION TO THE TITLE.
It's an actual fact.

5/19/2016 12:14:45 PM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  

grande_mamon
Houston, TX
49, joined Sep. 2014

All it will take is one spider in the bathtub and the women will regret the passing of the male.

5/19/2016 12:17:24 PM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (3,162)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

Oh I would be glad to have some other fool take over spider catcher. I'm the one that has to do it in my family but only because I don't want them to kill it.
So I have to struggle to catch it and let it go. Only ones I kill are red-backs because I'm terrified of them.

5/19/2016 12:21:08 PM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  

grande_mamon
Houston, TX
49, joined Sep. 2014

You have those horribly large huntsmen spiders over there too huh.../shudder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRV4d9LCawU

[Edited 5/19/2016 12:21:55 PM ]

5/19/2016 12:25:31 PM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  

playingindirt
Eugene, OR
60, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from grande_mamon:
All it will take is one spider in the bathtub and the women will regret the passing of the male.

I'm not afraid of spiders, snakes,or any other critter. but men have so much more to offer this planet then sex alone. disregarding another human life is wrong.
if that's what people want in their world leave me out of it.

5/19/2016 12:28:33 PM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (3,162)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

Yeah those ones aren't too bad. I caught a few of those. My sister gets pretty hysterical.

I killed a wolf spider ages ago thinking it was lethal man still feel bad about that today. Fk poor thing was cornered too :/
I have actually released a white tail earlier this year. That was pretty scary.
The red backs don't usually get in houses and when I see them I kill if I HAVE to.
I found a few in this box I was cleaning out, just let them go on the grass.

[Edited 5/19/2016 12:28:56 PM ]

5/19/2016 12:34:45 PM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  

grande_mamon
Houston, TX
49, joined Sep. 2014

I'd sooner see Sienna crushing spiders with her stilettos while wearing black stockings...rather than a dude doing it I suppose.

5/19/2016 12:35:40 PM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (3,162)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

Sienna crushing spiders with her stilettos while wearing black stockings

I don't kill them! but ok

5/19/2016 1:17:25 PM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013

No idea what that means

Get a grownup to explain it to you..

5/19/2016 1:24:38 PM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (3,162)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

Ok granpa

5/19/2016 1:26:31 PM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013

Come sit on pappy's lap!

5/19/2016 1:37:06 PM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  

raisedred
Over 2,000 Posts (3,477)
Louisville, KY
29, joined Mar. 2016

Its an individual thing. I can't have and don't want kids, I'm definitely not into women and my coochie ain't gonna eat itself so for me the answer is no.

5/19/2016 1:39:48 PM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 2,000 Posts (3,162)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016

women are still into recieving oral these days? Gosh lol oh man

5/19/2016 1:43:52 PM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  

flyfish77
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,423)
Conyers, GA
51, joined Jul. 2014
online now!

p*ssy is good by its self or with whip cream an chocolate..sassy fras......its best eaten,an f**ked hard an long 3 hours or so.love it..

5/19/2016 3:03:30 PM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  

maniacmassager
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (42,937)
Lawrence, MA
50, joined Mar. 2008

You forgot the brown recluse spider. one of the deadliest out there.

5/19/2016 5:23:48 PM Do men need women the most, since women can reproduce without men?  

dark_gable0585
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,980)
Sacramento, CA
31, joined Feb. 2014

Blocked. Was had enough of him.
Now we can enjoy this thread without his pestilence
This is what it sounds like...when keeping it real hurts feelings