Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best hookup site app

The account, Depths Of Wikipedia, is centered around pulling the strangest, most eccentric particulars from, well, the depths of Wikipedia and sharing them on Instagram. santa cruz personals Holidays, specially, are providing you a glimpse into how your partner has been taught and educated. Take care through this Covid instances Mr Harvey and my finest to you and your loved ones. petite russian girl The advice on how to tailor your search depends on what you re seeking for.

slc hookup

Retain it clean, constructive and informative and it ll show up as soon as we ve checked it! If you happen to be not a member, you can leave an email address so that we can contact you when your post or comment has been published. classifieds conway ar At dinner, he ordered a Singapore Sling and teased me about eating rabbit food . Having the ‘boundaries talk on a initial date may well be a bit unnecessary, but it wants to take place sooner rather than later. peruvian guys dating Even even though it is a generalized forum, there are still guidelines relating to age, privacy, legality, and conduct.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
9/1/2008 6:26:45 AM Is height a deciding factor for you?  

lust4love
Atco, NJ

I used to go crazy for petite women but tall women have their good features also.short women keep a girlish look to them but tall women look long and lean.both are sexy

9/1/2008 6:42:15 AM Is height a deciding factor for you?  
atrueheart4u
Funkstown, MD

I am 5'3" would rather have someone taller than me by about 5" but prefer men over 6"

9/9/2008 9:48:03 PM Is height a deciding factor for you?  

froggienm1
Albuquerque, NM

I have no issues with women or their heights. It is a preference though as I prefer someone no shorter than 5 foot tall. As for women taller than me, I have only met a handful in my lifetime, and never dated anyone who was taller than me. tallest one was 5'11". I stand in at 6'4", but with cowboy boots, around 6'5".

FroggieNM

9/9/2008 10:01:46 PM Is height a deciding factor for you?  

prinyprin
Reading, PA

if your shorter than me you must be a midget cause Im like 5'1" and I already get picked on and called shorty but I really dont care how tall the guy is, i just need him to be taller than me if hes the same height thats cool too!

9/9/2008 10:11:07 PM Is height a deciding factor for you?  

leroisf40
Henderson, NV

It does sound like it is his issue. I personally have never had an issue with me being short and a woman being taller. I am 5'5" so most are acctually taller than me. It is weird though because both of my brothers are taller than me and both have complexes. They one say they can not ever be with a woman taller and they get all angry if someone pics on their height. I have met women that cant date shorter guys as well. I guess it all comes down to your own comfort level. If I were you thought the last thing I would do is let someone tell you how you can dress (shoes) because of their issue.

9/9/2008 10:35:39 PM Is height a deciding factor for you?  

2tallmoose
Poplar, WI

Hmmm... I've dated women that were 5' 2", and there was plenty of staring, and even some pointing when walked together out in public. Guess I'd have to look into the womens NBA to find a woman taller than me.

9/9/2008 10:57:47 PM Is height a deciding factor for you?  

prinyprin
Reading, PA

Quote from 2tallmoose:
Hmmm... I've dated women that were 5' 2", and there was plenty of staring, and even some pointing when walked together out in public. Guess I'd have to look into the womens NBA to find a woman taller than me.

holy shit dude, i dont think i could stand next to you and i feel short enough as it is.....

9/9/2008 11:01:16 PM Is height a deciding factor for you?  

harley9482
Fort Wayne, IN

Not if their personality is enough.

9/9/2008 11:05:27 PM Is height a deciding factor for you?  

znorth
Rockford, MI

Height doesn't really matter unless of course you're shallow then of course it probably means everything to you.

9/9/2008 11:07:06 PM Is height a deciding factor for you?  

sedonaphotofan
Sedona, AZ

no prob here I have dated 5'1' through 6' 3". Never has been an issue. Currently 5' 7" seems to work real well.

Karl in Sedona

9/9/2008 11:38:45 PM Is height a deciding factor for you?  

putridoid
North York, ON

A guy will realize early on in life that height is the supreme deciding factor for a woman when she chooses a mate. It's been very well explained by a theory I read that used Darwinism as its basic philosophy and the coursing gathering-hunting tribes of early man in the African Savannah as a setting in which our basic values as a species was formed in the human race.

It used to bother me terribly that I was five foot four. My first lover, incidentally, (physically) was about 5'8", a ballerina. I went through life without marriage and constantly brooding how little I got laid, until I learned that unless a guy is 6'+ and looks like Tom Cruise, he'll get laid less than I over our lifetimes. You see, I was very busy in trying to get it done.

Then I thought that short women would not want a really tall guy. I was looking for really shallow women, who would be lower in the ebb of life than my height. How wrong I was! The shorter the woman, the taller the guy they demand.

Then finally in my fifties I got to the point where I am relaxed about the issue. I'm entering (? I am already there, fully) an age where reflection and re-evaluation of the past is more important than the hope to fulfil future aspirations. And guess what? My three immediate past lovers were all taller than 5'8'. Two belonged to the Tall Club. I don't know why it worked out this way. It certainly did not bother me, but it's not my worry to be bothered by, it's the women's. Maybe tall women, like you, OP, are non-challant about it, because if the guy is shorter than you, then it doesn't really matter by how much? I think not, I think it's again the evolutionary advantage: If you meet a man, who's to your liking, then his short stature will be counterbalanced by your hight, and your offspring won't be disadvantaged unduly in their mate selection chances. All this boils down to the simple words that if you're a tall woman, you'd have more willingness to mate with a short fellow. And you ARE a tall woman, yes? So... since there is nothing stopping us... khm, I'll send Victor with my private jet to pick you up soon.

So to answer your question, I never was particular about my date's heights. As a matter of fact, I find it a hoot to go out with a really tall woman. Other people, tall and short alike, will look at us and wonder. "What's he got?" It caters to the vanity of my male ego.

And to answer your other question, yes, a short guy gets his heart wrenched by knowing he is short. All you tall girls can do to preserve his healthy ego, or to re-establish it, is to ask him; nay, to beg him if he'd have sex with you.

(I re-read your question, and did a soul-searching on the issue you raise. I have to admit, I do have one particular thing about women's heights. It can be described as the "two-inch-rule". I will never date a woman who is not any taller than two inches off the ground.)

[Edited 9/9/2008 11:46:53 PM]

9/10/2008 6:08:58 AM Is height a deciding factor for you?  

mike22304
Alexandria, VA

I like women of any height. However, I find it disconcerting when a tall woman stoops trying to lower her profile. Bad posture is not attractive. I say stand tall and be proud! And, wear those heels!

9/10/2008 6:11:07 AM Is height a deciding factor for you?  

night_stalker
Fort Myers, FL

Spinners babee spinners! I wouldn't want to be with a lady where I had to stand on the sofa when I kissed her.

9/10/2008 6:12:30 AM Is height a deciding factor for you?  

gapeach7777
Ball Ground, GA

Yes it is a factor with me. I am 5'8 1/2" and I like to wear high heels. If I stand next to a really short guy I look like an Amazon woman.

9/10/2008 6:13:53 AM Is height a deciding factor for you?  
koolnkalm86
Fairview Heights, IL

Quote from nickiename:
I'm 5'8", shoes add another couple inches of course, and I don't think that's freakishly tall for a gal. I've always kinda thought I was average but a friend I've been talking to and corresponding with for quite a while constantly comments on my height (he's 5' 5"). I can tell it really bothers him and he's even said if we get the chance to meet I absolutely cannot wear heels. I laughed it off but he was not laughing. I'd take it as a hint to bug off but he keeps calling me, it's not like I'm chasing after him. I seriously couldn't care less how tall a guy is, but it seems like it could be a genuine concern for him.

I just read in another post on a different thread here, "you're too tall for me" and it made me wonder, is a person's height really that big of a deal?

Would a noticeable height difference keep you from dating a person if you were interested otherwise?

For some people, it's no problem. But I would seriously not date a women who had me beat by height. I feel intimidated by taller women, but i would say that 5'8'' would be kinda tall for a women, the right siaze in my opinion.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6