Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames chat

That may perhaps have been worth it a year ago, but now it s like, if this person infects me and I go on to infect my mother and my brother, is that worth it? One of the most important drivers of coronavirus spread is small social gatherings. rancho santa fe dating This will give you the opportunity to deliver more complete information and any supporting documents you want to supply. If they blame the other person and never take responsibility for their personal portion of it, watch out, warns Margaret Paul, a relationship professional. ninjutsu springfield mo If they re not feeling one hundred %, reschedule.

real legit hookup sites

Note that the much more concerns answered, the higher the chances of matching with an individual with one s closest preferences. www datehookup com sign up Don t quickly start off speaking about adult toys or send her a selfie at the health club all pumped up post workout. At Speeddater, we have an understanding of how significant the post event communication is to your achievement story. adultlook sacramento She may well have paid for further months, but it was all worth it if it meant meeting Brian.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/3/2008 11:08:58 PM The ultimate question- where to meet single guys in the Tacoma area?  
glamstr555
Olympia, WA
30, joined Aug. 2008

I know everyone asks this question all the time to themselves, but honestly where are they? And no I will not go to a bar to meet single guys. So, what respectable places do you men hangout at??

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/4/2008 12:33:03 PM The ultimate question- where to meet single guys in the Tacoma area?  

leoknight28
Puyallup, WA
36, joined Sep. 2008

Hey there...I'm not sure about other guys, but I don't really have much of a place I hang out at all the time. I don't frequent bars or other places like that either. I'd say maybe go down to Ruston Way (during the day that is) in Tacoma. There's always lots of people hanging around down there when it's nice...and more of the good kinda people, not too many of the gang-bangers or slime-balls. They mostly come out at night...mostly.

9/4/2008 8:21:16 PM The ultimate question- where to meet single guys in the Tacoma area?  
glamstr555
Olympia, WA
30, joined Aug. 2008

use to live by there, so i went down there all the time but never met any guys.

9/4/2008 9:26:03 PM The ultimate question- where to meet single guys in the Tacoma area?  

leoknight28
Puyallup, WA
36, joined Sep. 2008

Yeah, it's been a while since I've been down there myself and I've never really met any girls down there either. It could be because I'm really shy and hoping that a girl will say something to me but, I've realized that ain't gonna happen. But, since it's been so long I figured it could have changed some so I gave it a recommendation. Anyway, Gameworks is a fun place to hang out in Seattle. Lots of people go there...a buddy of mine had some pretty good luck up there so, you never know. I don't get out all that much, so it's really hard to think of a place where people meet up besides bars and clubs. In my experience though, most clubs around here are dives anyway; and you already said no bars. So, other than Gameworks I can't really think of a place. Actually, there was a place in Tacoma called "Jillian's" that was like a sports bar/night club type place that was really clean but I'm not sure if they're there anymore. I think it may be something else now but, I'm not sure. That could be someplace to check into.

9/5/2008 2:01:36 AM The ultimate question- where to meet single guys in the Tacoma area?  

crinkle85
Sumner, WA
31, joined Aug. 2008

The Swiss is the place to go!!!

9/6/2008 11:05:13 PM The ultimate question- where to meet single guys in the Tacoma area?  
glamstr555
Olympia, WA
30, joined Aug. 2008

well i said besides bars... and i have been to the swiss numerous times but im not looking for someone who drinks and parties all the time, im looking for someone who has their head straight and is looking for something more than a party girl.

9/7/2008 3:02:37 AM The ultimate question- where to meet single guys in the Tacoma area?  

thefreeviper
Tacoma, WA
31, joined Jun. 2008

well not only that though. the swiss is filled with alot of military, i havent been here long but i could say events at the tacoma dome. i know they hold alot of concerts there, then theres always parks and things like that.

9/7/2008 12:23:58 PM The ultimate question- where to meet single guys in the Tacoma area?  

taurusmale
Seattle, WA
70, joined Sep. 2008

It's been my experience that if you hold your head up and look around, you'll find someone looking at you and if you smile and wink, you'll get attention. Keep your eyes off your shoes and up and looking and you'll be successful.

9/7/2008 12:25:49 PM The ultimate question- where to meet single guys in the Tacoma area?  

taurusmale
Seattle, WA
70, joined Sep. 2008

AND don't fondle the cucumbers in the store

9/7/2008 12:28:16 PM The ultimate question- where to meet single guys in the Tacoma area?  

taurusmale
Seattle, WA
70, joined Sep. 2008

Have you checked w/your gal pals from school? from work?

9/7/2008 8:45:31 PM The ultimate question- where to meet single guys in the Tacoma area?  
glamstr555
Olympia, WA
30, joined Aug. 2008

well everyday i go out shopping or out with my dog but i havent had one guy just come up and talk.

9/7/2008 10:11:27 PM The ultimate question- where to meet single guys in the Tacoma area?  

drummaster777
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,478)
Auburn, WA
41, joined Jan. 2008

Quote from glamstr555:
well everyday i go out shopping or out with my dog but i havent had one guy just come up and talk.

Probably because they don't want you to think they're psycho or a predator or something. There's another thread on this page all about that. 'Why are Washington women so scared?' it's called.

[Edited 9/7/2008 10:12:42 PM ]

9/8/2008 12:20:30 AM The ultimate question- where to meet single guys in the Tacoma area?  

electronpusher
Olympia, WA
64, joined Jun. 2008

Maybe you are looking in the wrong place.

Why in downtown Olympia you can go down to the board walk, watch the tide come in & out, dodge the seagulls, and watch the parking meters run down.

Seriously, try some of the antique stores or antique malls. Lots of single guys I know look through them for "treasures", and its easy to start up a conversation with some one there. Just ask questions about something they are looking at. Use your imagination.

Don't forget about The Evergreen State College too. Many events go on there that are open to the public.

Its typically the crowd in your age bracket.

(Not too much there for us "old guys" though.)

9/8/2008 12:50:40 AM The ultimate question- where to meet single guys in the Tacoma area?  
dracose1985
Olympia, WA
31, joined Sep. 2008

well here you are looking to meet single guys here in Tacoma and I suppose I could ask the same about single women. Just moved here from North Carolina and well im kinda lost. Yall do things a lil different up here

9/8/2008 3:03:27 AM The ultimate question- where to meet single guys in the Tacoma area?  

drummaster777
Auburn, WA
41, joined Jan. 2008

Quote from dracose1985:
well here you are looking to meet single guys here in Tacoma and I suppose I could ask the same about single women. Just moved here from North Carolina and well im kinda lost. Yall do things a lil different up here

How is it different up here dracose? Just wondering. I've always wondered what southern girls are like compared to the girls here.

9/8/2008 11:54:42 PM The ultimate question- where to meet single guys in the Tacoma area?  
dracose1985
Olympia, WA
31, joined Sep. 2008

well the girls down there are not quite as shy and are from my experience more outgoing

9/9/2008 1:29:18 AM The ultimate question- where to meet single guys in the Tacoma area?  

drummaster777
Auburn, WA
41, joined Jan. 2008

Quote from dracose1985:
well the girls down there are not quite as shy and are from my experience more outgoing

In other words, they're more friendly. That's pretty much what I thought.

9/9/2008 4:15:25 PM The ultimate question- where to meet single guys in the Tacoma area?  
glamstr555
Olympia, WA
30, joined Aug. 2008

well im very friendly, all a guy needs to do is just walk up and start a conversation. girls are not all the same, not all girls up here are shy and not all girls in the south are out going. most girls are nice but you aren't going to be able to tell if you don't talk to them.

9/9/2008 4:40:04 PM The ultimate question- where to meet single guys in the Tacoma area?  
gizmo5579
Lacey, WA
30, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from glamstr555:

How many times have YOU just gone up to a guy and started talking to him?

9/9/2008 6:07:16 PM The ultimate question- where to meet single guys in the Tacoma area?  

drummaster777
Auburn, WA
41, joined Jan. 2008

Quote from glamstr555:
well im very friendly, all a guy needs to do is just walk up and start a conversation. girls are not all the same, not all girls up here are shy and not all girls in the south are out going. most girls are nice but you aren't going to be able to tell if you don't talk to them.

Most are though. I know how the girls are up here. I've lived here my whole life. I've suspected that about PNW women for awhile, but reading some stuff here from guys who are from other parts of the country confirms it for me. If you're a friendly girl, that's great, don't change. And if you see a guy you're interested in, don't be afraid to try and get his attention either sometimes. If you want guys to approach you, you have to be approachable!

9/11/2008 4:24:34 AM The ultimate question- where to meet single guys in the Tacoma area?  

talgeese
Tacoma, WA
30, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from gizmo5579:
Quote from glamstr555:

Seriously I second this...

Women nowadays in Washington just don't do that....

These are probably the most passive and stand-offish ladies I've ever been around...

- - T a l g e e s e

9/11/2008 9:21:57 AM The ultimate question- where to meet single guys in the Tacoma area?  
dracose1985
Olympia, WA
31, joined Sep. 2008

Quote from talgeese:
Quote from gizmo5579:
Quote from glamstr555:

Seriously I second this...

Women nowadays in Washington just don't do that....

These are probably the most passive and stand-offish ladies I've ever been around...

- - T a l g e e s e

I cant say that its all of them well cause frankly I have not met them all. I do know that there are quite a few that are that way but then again there a few that are not. I think sadly it is also men who make women not want to approach us. Not "us" persay but the reputation that some men pass off on all of us. Being in the military I have seen my fair share of guys who look to women for 1 reason and in that aspect I could see how women would not want to approach that. However it can be the same way round, Women can be just as bad as men if not worse. Again being in the military I have seen and experienced women who wait till their man/husband are deployed and then if not just cheat on them take everything they own and leave....... So I suppose that it is something that we are doing as a whole ourselves.............. any thoughts?

9/11/2008 9:35:44 AM The ultimate question- where to meet single guys in the Tacoma area?  
amountainlover
Over 2,000 Posts (2,113)
Tacoma, WA
56, joined May. 2008

If you are interested in someone and shy about talking to them, do what I did.
I walked up to a group of divers (ON RUSTON WAY), and asked the blondest question I could think of, "how much does your tank weigh?" That started a good conversation. Then I asked if a guy (pointing at him) was single. WORKED,,,,
I was introduced to him and now, Im A SCUBA DIVER...oh the guy,,,he was a jerk,,,so Im still single.

I met other people at the dive shop that I hang out with also.
You cant scuba dive alone, and the sport has tons of men all ages, and more women are getting into it.

If you want to meet some great looking guys, there is a Whites Demo Days on Ruston way this sunday. Its a dry suit manufacturer and they will be giving demonstrations and guys and gals could be there to check them out. I will be helping there.

9/12/2008 11:05:54 PM The ultimate question- where to meet single guys in the Tacoma area?  
glamstr555
Olympia, WA
30, joined Aug. 2008

i know i will get yelled at but i kinda think the guy should come up and comment on something to start a convo. i think girls think most guys are a**holes and guys think girls are b*tchy but i honestly think it says so much about a guy that can walk u to me and not just ask for my number right away.

and i was just at ruston way today, but didnt see any single guys out walking or at the pier so i kinda just drove by.

9/12/2008 11:26:08 PM The ultimate question- where to meet single guys in the Tacoma area?  

drummaster777
Auburn, WA
41, joined Jan. 2008

Quote from glamstr555:
i know i will get yelled at but i kinda think the guy should come up and comment on something to start a convo. i think girls think most guys are a**holes and guys think girls are b*tchy but i honestly think it says so much about a guy that can walk u to me and not just ask for my number right away.

and i was just at ruston way today, but didnt see any single guys out walking or at the pier so i kinda just drove by.

You know, for someone who wants attention from guys, it seems like you want the guys to do all the work. You want them to approach you, not vice-versa. You want guys in your area on this site to e-mail you instead of you using the Search feature and taking the initiative a little bit like most everyone else here. Plus, you just plainly stated that you think most girls think guys are a**holes. I don't know if you're including yourself in that or not. AND in your profile you say not to talk to you or e-mail you if they're not looking for a relationship because that's what you're looking for. You don't seem all that approachable to me, no offense. If you want attention from guys, maybe you should try giving some attention to a guy or two you're interested in here and see what happens.

9/12/2008 11:41:39 PM The ultimate question- where to meet single guys in the Tacoma area?  
sanddrake2
Tacoma, WA
63, joined Sep. 2008

drumm i couldn't have said it any better myself.

9/13/2008 12:03:52 AM The ultimate question- where to meet single guys in the Tacoma area?  
glamstr555
Olympia, WA
30, joined Aug. 2008

umm i have wrote guys and i have search for guys in my area so please dont assume something that u dont have a clue about. i dunno why u r so rude to me, did u write me and i didnt respond or what? cause honestly im not here to argue with someone who doesnt know me at all.

so what if i think the guy should approach me, thats just my preference so let it be. and i have talked to people on this site.

9/13/2008 12:16:21 AM The ultimate question- where to meet single guys in the Tacoma area?  

drummaster777
Auburn, WA
41, joined Jan. 2008

Quote from glamstr555:
umm i have wrote guys and i have search for guys in my area so please dont assume something that u dont have a clue about. i dunno why u r so rude to me, did u write me and i didnt respond or what? cause honestly im not here to argue with someone who doesnt know me at all.

so what if i think the guy should approach me, thats just my preference so let it be. and i have talked to people on this site.

No I never e-mailed you or anything like that (although I thought about it just to see what you'd do). And I'm not trying to rude or an a** or an a**hole. Since you said you don't like to approach guys and that you feel guys should make the first move, I assumed you didn't like e-mailing guys either.

9/13/2008 1:03:30 AM The ultimate question- where to meet single guys in the Tacoma area?  
lifetimeskier
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,271)
Olympia, WA
55, joined Nov. 2007

Hey there Drummaster...

9/13/2008 1:10:36 AM The ultimate question- where to meet single guys in the Tacoma area?  

redstar4evr
Tacoma, WA
66, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from glamstr555:
I know everyone asks this question all the time to themselves, but honestly where are they? And no I will not go to a bar to meet single guys. So, what respectable places do you men hangout at??

You are hanging out at one where men hang out. You have been within contact of men in your age group on this thread. You got to be approachable in order for the guy to feel comfortable in approaching and saying hi.
Listen to what they are telling you and loosen up a hair ok. this is meant with good intentions cause I believe you are truly wanting to meet guys........

[Edited 9/13/2008 1:12:31 AM ]

9/13/2008 1:22:18 AM The ultimate question- where to meet single guys in the Tacoma area?  

redstar4evr
Tacoma, WA
66, joined Aug. 2008

Just wanted to add.....you might want to check a post bythefreeviper in the Washington group
...asking What is there for a guy to do in Tacoma on a Friday night
seem right there in that question you have something in common....

[Edited 9/13/2008 1:27:23 AM ]

9/13/2008 2:38:54 AM The ultimate question- where to meet single guys in the Tacoma area?  

drummaster777
Auburn, WA
41, joined Jan. 2008

Hey there lifetime!

10/5/2008 3:00:30 AM The ultimate question- where to meet single guys in the Tacoma area?  

jbadams
Lakewood, WA
43, joined Sep. 2008

You know,mabe guys are intimidated buy your beauty.

10/5/2008 1:53:10 PM The ultimate question- where to meet single guys in the Tacoma area?  
glamstr555
Olympia, WA
30, joined Aug. 2008

thanks

10/18/2008 9:18:32 AM The ultimate question- where to meet single guys in the Tacoma area?  
rocker01
Yakima, WA
52, joined Oct. 2008

You are so pretty, I dont know why you would have a problem meeting a guy, I would come right up and talk to you, have a great day Glamstr.