Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal websites

Nonetheless, he stuck on and the subsequent time I met him was 2 months later in Malaysia. pensacola want ads But B. Henry also introduced the notion of his The Man From U. best hookup dating sites in australia So at the finish of final year, she decided to cut points off with him fully.

mega personal sign up

The greatest dating internet sites function constructed in privacy characteristics and even moderators to step in when a user is out of line or poses a danger to other folks. the villages singles club Her hope is that Date Protected will permit girls to share those experiences, as a vetting procedure for dating web pages like Tinder. We use your feedback following every single date to come across you even far better matches. hot girls on match com This is an chance for the two of you to appear forward together and see if you share the similar sense of ambition.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4
9/14/2008 4:44:52 PM What do men really want?  
vespertinesun
Chicago, IL

But you, Mountain Man are special.

9/14/2008 5:22:18 PM What do men really want?  

mtn_man_vail
Eagle, CO

O, you make me blush

9/14/2008 8:37:24 PM What do men really want?  

madrcat
Freeport, IL

Quote from cowboytrucker:
I want a girl who takes as long to decide about me as I take to decide about her. If I ask you out, I didn't make that decision in the first 5 minutes I talked to you. Also, attraction is, at first, visual. In order to fall in love with what is on the inside, I have to be willing to take a second look. Is that honest enough?

Just getting my late 2¢ in. I can't argue with anything cbt says above. After having gone the route of letting the little guy think for the big guy in the past, I'd rather do the thinking myself. Unfortunately, the next question is- What do women really want? (BTW- Wasn't that a Mel Gibson movie?)

9/17/2008 11:34:58 AM What do men really want?  

honeyhoney4
Benton, IL

Quote from scarecrow420:
i have seen the top of the mountains and they are good heheheheheh huuhuhuhu

scarecrow--what is the matter with you?
Are you just trying to be an azzhole?
cause ya sure are- you NEVER say anything intelligent

9/17/2008 12:00:01 PM What do men really want?  

sweettsassy
Morton, IL

Have to agree with Honey..Scare you never say anything worth while..just some random crap. get a clue and grow up

9/17/2008 9:51:59 PM What do men really want?  

twowheels62
Colfax, IL

Quote from sweettsassy:
Bars arent for me. Guys at church can be just as bad tho. Im not a supermodel size 2 but Im not big either Im sorta in the middle. But dam guys can be cruel. I know it can be the same with women judging men. But can't you all just say what you mean

I just want to meet somebody who's willing to take me for who I am and not try to mold me into what they think I should be. Somebody who's secure enough in themself that they are able to have fun on thier own and then we can share our experiences when we're together.

How's that?!?

[Edited 9/17/2008 9:53:33 PM]

9/18/2008 1:07:54 AM What do men really want?  

sags2008
Chicago, IL

Somebody who's secure enough in themself that they are able to have fun on thier own and then we can share our experiences when we're together.

At last the magic words.

Secure in one’s self
Secure enough to allow one’s personal freedom to
have fun and explore
Secure enough to share and be shared

9/18/2008 2:12:51 AM What do men really want?  

kuzzn43
Chicago, IL

i guess the same that every-body!!there is someone 4 everyone out therelooks dont matter it depends what a hole you get not all guys are the same!!!!

9/18/2008 3:58:09 AM What do men really want?  

ladysnow
Midlothian, IL

kindly explain the difference? looks do matter to most men and women...men want to get what they can...very few want to have a long term relationship with a woman if she believes in one man at a time..no matter how a man hurt someone's feelings...I am not saying some women aren't the same and i do know a few, but men take the lead...

I am not the barbie type...21 months ago I was put on medication that took my weight from 180 to a whopping 320 + pounds. It has taken me all this time to drop down as much as I have, and taking off over 130 pounds has not been easy...Men or women don't want the Goodyear Blimp walking along side of them...They want someone who is good looking because it makes them look even better...Especially men...would you look at a woman over 300 pounds and get excited about her? Want to date her? want your friends to see you with her? I think not. Beauty is such a sterotype for everyone...it's part of life...knowing the difference is the challenge...Unfortunately, I would like to know what a man wants from me at the beginning...

I know I am sick and tired of getting burnt by men who can not speak their minds...say the truth about what they really want...be up front with a woman. I met a man on this website that was everything I was looking for...and he knew how and what to say to me so I would fall hook line and sinker...And I did like a fool, only to be heartbroken again...I don't even know why...I was being truthful, apparently he could not be.

If everyone would just look inside a person they would truly see a wonderful, caring person who could make them happy in their wildest dreams...

[Edited 9/18/2008 4:10:43 AM]

9/18/2008 6:13:22 AM What do men really want?  

edgegood
Canton, IL

The biggest problem is most people want to keep up with the joneses. You know better yard better house better car, better spouse.

I had someone ask me why do you drive a truck with rust on it? My answer was because I can and it is paid for. If people don't like it they can look the other way. I just bought a 1991 tracker great on gas mileage but once again people making fun of me for driving it. I don't care I like it and that is that.

Maybe a little off the topic but it is basically what the problem is with the world today everyone is out to impress the other person. Not me you don't like what you see tough look the other way. Not trying to be mean but it is the way I am.

So many people jump to conclusions anymore about things without getting to know the person first......................

ok off the soapbox once again sorry folks just my opinion.

Ed

9/18/2008 11:52:16 AM What do men really want?  
chillytoes
Braidwood, IL

Mornin all! Just stoppin in to see if there has been a definate
answer posted here. As I had expected, the discussion continues.
could it be possible, deep down, where no one really wants to admit
the truth.....

men and women could possibly want and be looking for the same thing?

9/18/2008 12:19:51 PM What do men really want?  

sweettsassy
Morton, IL

Still trying Chilly guess its good tho the more you find out the more you know.

9/18/2008 12:22:19 PM What do men really want?  
chillytoes
Braidwood, IL

hi ya sassy! Good to see you are still tryin! If it does anything
for ya.....I like you..and more important. I like me! One of these days
someone will smartin up! LOL...

9/18/2008 1:32:02 PM What do men really want?  

sweettsassy
Morton, IL

Hey Chilly whats up girl? ty I like me as well and ilike you too. can't wait until the boat. gonna be a blast

9/18/2008 9:31:29 PM What do men really want?  

lookin4ya2
Salem, IL

Ladysnow.

I have fallen for that same type of guy.I also believed him, until he used my internet service to go on the dating sites to talk to other women. Now he is in Springfield, Il.

I finally had the nerve to kick him out, got tired of being hurt.He finally told me he wasn't going to get married, and that looking at the dating sites wasn't wrong, to me , it is the same thing as cheating.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4