Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonal com sign up

Effectively, I m organizing to keep in San Francisco for the next 5 years. sacramento ca dating This may well look a little also private as far as initially date questions go, but it s truly important to know. These workshops do not have to be presented by a state agency and will count as one particular operate search contact in the week the workshop is attended. costa rica hookers If he s obsessed with being rich, your relationship — wherever it goes — will often come in second .

privatedelight hookup

My female good friends thought it was incredibly romantic but also, they told me that I d far better be sure you had been worth it. meet single lesbians free Make sure you do not use any aspect of your true name, or any other personally identifiable such as birthdates even birth years. I just want to say that i have also heard that if a relationship doesnt get started off suitable and in a haram way then you cant get the blessing of Allah swt. kazakh dating app Fargo Couple Meets On Dating App, Gets Engaged And Then Are Diagnosed With Cancer, Collectively

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4
9/13/2008 6:39:54 AM What do men really want?  

sweettsassy
Morton, IL

Ok please someone let me know. What do men really want Im tired of hearing they want some one kind and caring but when it comes down to it. If you dont fit there image of what they want in looks your screwed. Any help from anyone would be great Cuz, Im lost here and tried of tryng to figure it all out. Thank you for any help or info you can give.

9/13/2008 3:27:23 PM What do men really want?  

edgegood
Canton, IL

I want someone who likes to do the same things I do,
Someone who is a not a psycho

Someone who knows how to have fun and can lol at themselves.

just a few things

9/13/2008 3:38:50 PM What do men really want?  
fnilmn
McHenry, IL

That depends on what kind of man you're looking for. We're not all the same believe it or not. Some guys want a submissive, some want a firebrand. Some guys like bigger women, some like bony women. There are guys that want a long lasting relationship and some that just want one thing. So it really depends on what you want. If you want a meaningful relationship, give a church a try. If all you want is sex then you can go to any bar on a Friday night. There always takers there. It depends on you.

9/13/2008 3:47:30 PM What do men really want?  

sweettsassy
Morton, IL

Bars arent for me. Guys at church can be just as bad tho. Im not a supermodel size 2 but Im not big either Im sorta in the middle. But dam guys can be cruel. I know it can be the same with women judging men. But can't you all just say what you mean

9/13/2008 3:48:28 PM What do men really want?  

kerrym60
Roselle, IL

Damn, I though it was Wednesday night,,, That explains allot!

9/13/2008 4:18:36 PM What do men really want?  
fnilmn
McHenry, IL

Wednesday is fine too. You just have to be sober enough to still be potent at the end of the night.

9/13/2008 4:47:43 PM What do men really want?  

sweettsassy
Morton, IL

its saturday night and dam alone again..lol

9/13/2008 5:48:06 PM What do men really want?  

cowboytrucker
Louisville, KY

I want a girl who takes as long to decide about me as I take to decide about her. If I ask you out, I didn't make that decision in the first 5 minutes I talked to you. Also, attraction is, at first, visual. In order to fall in love with what is on the inside, I have to be willing to take a second look. Is that honest enough?

[Edited 9/13/2008 5:49:51 PM]

9/13/2008 5:52:03 PM What do men really want?  

vintage57
Galesburg, IL

Good answer,Trucker.

9/13/2008 5:57:36 PM What do men really want?  

sweettsassy
Morton, IL

good anwser Trucker. Ty very much

9/13/2008 7:45:05 PM What do men really want?  
vespertinesun
Chicago, IL

My whole take on the dating thing is this ... all of us need to stop trying to figure put what everyone else wants and just be. If no two people in the world are alike then that makes us all weird. Celebrate who you are, and remember no one but you defines who you are.

9/13/2008 7:45:44 PM What do men really want?  
ladyloyola
Chicago, IL

I wish I knew. All the psych literature in the world won't help me figure this one out. But, I believe men want to satisfy their id, ego, and superego!! It's all or nothing. They want it all, then some..

9/13/2008 9:25:10 PM What do men really want?  
vespertinesun
Chicago, IL

Quote from ladyloyola:
I wish I knew. All the psych literature in the world won't help me figure this one out. But, I believe men want to satisfy their id, ego, and superego!! It's all or nothing. They want it all, then some..

Why does it always boil down to men or women having issues? We are HUMAN first, therefore we all have issues.

9/14/2008 12:34:08 AM What do men really want?  

sags2008
Chicago, IL

vespertinesun hut the FUC_k Up!!!!!!!

Again with this line from bily54???

What is this person’s issue?

Bily54, Sir you really need to get some personal help! I just can’t believe your account haven’t been close yet by the monitors?

If I was the monitor you would be gone gone gone!

9/14/2008 12:47:03 AM What do men really want?  

sags2008
Chicago, IL

Why does it always boil down to men or women having issues? We are HUMAN first, therefore we all have issues.

Really have to side with vespetinesun on this one. It really isn’t about the sexes when anyone ask me this question. What do “people” really want? That is a very complex question. In general people want different things in different times of their life. When we are younger what we want in a partner is much different then when we grow older and hopefully wiser. Also I wouldn't ask someone what they want. I would ask myself “what do I want” and then go from there. Also the word it self is interchangeable in so much that sometimes what we want is really what we need and sometimes what we need is really only what we want. In short one should realistically understand if it is a want or a need and then be honest with oneself and go from there..

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4