Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonls

With the free of charge solution, members get restricted messages from their top picks that Match has selected for them based on compatibility. free black dating sites nyc This web site is exclusively for ugly individuals, or those who like to date ugly men and women. You could share some of those interests, and it s critical to know whether or not or not this individual could be a excellent friend particularly if you both determine to keep the partnership at that level. fling live girls Nonetheless, there had been also substantial price tag variations inside these age groups, ranging from $six.

private delights

Begin your date off strong with a terrific conversation starter, and I guarantee you, you will really feel a lot closer to every other after just one particular date. san gabriel valley personals If you are seeking to chat anonymously, C Date could be the internet site for you. Harmless icebreakers or games exactly where you each have to answer a random question. sniffies for straight people You may possibly not be aware, but most online theft cases start with an e mail address?

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4
9/18/2008 9:37:57 PM What do men really want?  

cubsfans623
Addison, IL

some to be when we have a bad day and some who enjoy us for who we r and not by look . by what we can do over all some who enjoy each other company

9/18/2008 10:07:05 PM What do men really want?  

denisejean
Chicago, IL

The problem is....... They don't know themselves. And then we stand around scratching our heads wondering why we don't undertand them. I'll tell you one thing. A wise man comes to the understanding that they will never understand women and then learn how to keep us happy, despite ourselves. ?

9/18/2008 10:23:29 PM What do men really want?  

sags2008
Chicago, IL

I met a man on this website that was everything I was looking for...and he knew how and what to say to me so I would fall hook line and sinker...And I did like a fool, only to be heartbroken again...I don't even know why...I was being truthful, apparently he could not be.

Sounds like you just had a run in with someone we call a sociopath. These people are unable to be truthful and most are pathological liars. They have very shallow emotions and tend to jump from relationship to relationships like fleas on a dog’s back. Learning to know and observe the many red flags from them is the only way to avoid contact with a sociopath. The web is saturated with them and it (web) is a killing field for them. Hope you have better luck next time and always remember to be careful with anyone you meet online.

9/20/2008 6:12:29 AM What do men really want?  

ladysnow
Midlothian, IL

Hey, thanks lookin4u...Thru the ordeal of this man I met here I can honestly say I have now walked away with 3 things...

1) I turned to a total stranger and asked his advice...I just found another great friend...many miles between us but I figured men will come and go until I find Mr. Right, but I think this long distance friend is going to be around alot longer. If he is reading this...you know who you are.

2) No matter what anyone says or feels about me, I love myself for real now. Not to sound snobby or anything but I am a beautiful person...maybe not everyone sees it in my pics, but those who know me see it everyday from within.

3) I have picked myself up and am walking taller than ever right now. I even started giving my opinion to strangers...just makes me feel I have that many more friends...and that fills the gap for now...Mr. Right is out there...I am just taking my time to find the right one this next time.

9/22/2008 2:59:54 AM What do men really want?  

manykisses
Tonawanda, NY

Quote from ladysnow:
I have picked myself up and am walking taller than ever right now.

Don't forget to update your profile with the corrected height.

JK

9/22/2008 8:47:30 AM What do men really want?  

dramatist73
Chicago, IL

Well as much as people hate to admit it....looks play a big part. Why do you think I don't have a picture up?!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4