Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

usa hookup com

Curtn is the new dating app for those of us who crave authenticity with online dating. asian dating phoenix As opposed to other dating apps, Beautiful dating app will not price you a penny. The major day comes when you have a finished item prepared to be released to your eager user base who can not wait to meet the match of their dreams utilizing your dating app. russian girls brooklyn The large pool could even undermine achievement due to the fact people today overly objectify prospects or turn out to be overwhelmed by option.

any good hookup sites

Or you May perhaps submit your ahead of the @ event and if IT makes us laugh we will study it on the show, share it on our Instagram and IT could even make it the next volume of our book or on the web beneath type of animation. women seeking men chicago Ashton and Matt met on Bumble in October 2017. This does not necessarily imply you will be eligible for benefits all 52 weeks, which depends on your individual situation. how to get sex in mumbai It organizes the public into nine distinct groups, based on an analysis of their attitudes and values.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
9/19/2008 11:45:01 AM Why smart guys have no chance in dating game ?  

forumfun
Bellevue, WA

Quote from rarespeciman:
You mean counter. It's impossible for someone to CONTRADICT you. Only you can do this.

Contradict (transitive verb)
to argue against the truth or correctness of somebody's statement or claim.

RareTard, you need to get yourself a dictionary.

[Edited 9/19/2008 11:55:09 AM]

9/19/2008 12:14:19 PM Why smart guys have no chance in dating game ?  

mskitty57
Tucson, AZ

I like men with common sense..not a-holes.

9/19/2008 12:15:43 PM Why smart guys have no chance in dating game ?  

dating_sucks
Royse City, TX

here is my take on this.

Women are not looking for smart guys. But they want the guys that are best looking and making the most money they can hope to snag.

But if you think brains will impress them, it will (for a very few).

But women are shallow. I did not have a photo up until a day ago. I had about 5 women look at me. Now I have three PAGES. Maybe they want to se who is making all theswe crzay anti social posts but i think that they are a bit interested since they can see that i don't have two heads. Funny thing is, at least one woman and i e mailed and nearly wnet out-thank God we didn't.

9/19/2008 12:18:41 PM Why smart guys have no chance in dating game ?  

indoubt
Beaumont, CA

Quote from dating_sucks:
here is my take on this.

Women are not looking for smart guys. But they want the guys that are best looking and making the most money they can hope to snag.

But if you think brains will impress them, it will (for a very few).

But women are shallow. I did not have a photo up until a day ago. I had about 5 women look at me. Now I have three PAGES. Maybe they want to se who is making all theswe crzay anti social posts but i think that they are a bit interested since they can see that i don't have two heads. Funny thing is, at least one woman and i e mailed and nearly wnet out-thank God we didn't.

Seriously I don't look for the best looking or riches guys. They do not attract me at all. I will be honest I have to be attracted to him but no way am I going for the best looking guy with a big ol wallet. They are the biggest jerks of all and often think they are above and better than anyone else.

9/19/2008 12:18:55 PM Why smart guys have no chance in dating game ?  

evileddy
Ottawa, ON

Smart men want smart women.

F**k knows what the average woman wants.. not important to me.. all that's important is a woman that I am attracted to wanting me.

9/19/2008 1:39:57 PM Why smart guys have no chance in dating game ?  

just_me1986
Lake Elsinore, CA

Quote from forumfun:
Contradict (transitive verb)
to argue against the truth or correctness of somebody's statement or claim.

RareTard, you need to get yourself a dictionary.

haha, thank you forum. I don't feel like an idoit anymore. See, point proven. They contradict you.

I bet you are all surprised this blonde knew such a big word.

9/19/2008 1:59:27 PM Why smart guys have no chance in dating game ?  

rarespeciman
American Canyon, CA

Quote from just_me1986:
haha, thank you forum. I don't feel like an idoit anymore. See, point proven. They contradict you.

I bet you are all surprised this blonde knew such a big word.
I stand corrected young lady. What's unfortunate is we have very immature older pompass asses who wonder why many block them. They don't know what respect is nor are they interested in it. And he wonders why he has his butt here at the ripe old age of 47 unable to solve that ever nagging issue that puzzles his elementary mentality..... Why can't he find a woman to put up with his ass?

9/19/2008 2:20:44 PM Why smart guys have no chance in dating game ?  
bigbend
Seattle, WA

Hey, RareTard (that fits doesn’t it?), it’s pompous not pompass and you’re the one who so arrogantly and incorrectly tried to correct the young lady.

And blocking... You've blocked half the people on in the forums for disagreeing with you, raretard.

[Edited 9/19/2008 2:25:06 PM]

9/19/2008 2:24:36 PM Why smart guys have no chance in dating game ?  

just_me1986
Lake Elsinore, CA

See this was all in fun, until you had to belittle forum like that. You don't have much room to talk being only 6 years younger. I happen to consider Forum one of my friends, and think he is a gentleman with a big heart. All he did was correct your mistake, which is what you did to me. When mine wasn't even a mistake to begin with. So maybe you should take a dose of your own medicine and learn how to take constructive criticism.

9/19/2008 2:26:39 PM Why smart guys have no chance in dating game ?  

forumfun
Bellevue, WA

Thank you, beautiful. I guess that says it all doesn't it.

[edit: I bet he wants to block me everywhere. Ooo he's just boiling now.]

[Edited 9/19/2008 2:29:00 PM]

9/19/2008 2:30:09 PM Why smart guys have no chance in dating game ?  
bigbend
Seattle, WA

9/19/2008 3:13:03 PM Why smart guys have no chance in dating game ?  

chicaboom58
North Bergen, NJ

Quote from rarespeciman:
I stand corrected young lady. What's unfortunate is we have very immature older pompass asses who wonder why many block them. They don't know what respect is nor are they interested in it. And he wonders why he has his butt here at the ripe old age of 47 unable to solve that ever nagging issue that puzzles his elementary mentality..... Why can't he find a woman to put up with his ass?

Excuse me sir, but I who am a mature woman of substance and find intelligent men like ForumFun extremely attractive. It has nothing to do with age only intelligence. So you see OP smart guys do have a chance at dating more than Raretards.

[Edited 9/19/2008 3:15:40 PM]

9/19/2008 3:57:12 PM Why smart guys have no chance in dating game ?  

rarespeciman
American Canyon, CA

Quote from just_me1986:
See this was all in fun, until you had to belittle forum like that. You don't have much room to talk being only 6 years younger. I happen to consider Forum one of my friends, and think he is a gentleman with a big heart. All he did was correct your mistake, which is what you did to me. When mine wasn't even a mistake to begin with. So maybe you should take a dose of your own medicine and learn how to take constructive criticism.
Let's try this on for size........I'll now refer to you as " just_me tard!"

[Edited 9/19/2008 3:59:03 PM]

9/19/2008 4:05:42 PM Why smart guys have no chance in dating game ?  

just_me1986
Lake Elsinore, CA

Quote from rarespeciman:
Let's try this on for size........I'll now refer to you as " just_me tard!"

Very original, i'm impressed.

9/19/2008 4:06:45 PM Why smart guys have no chance in dating game ?  

ge0ge0
Tallahassee, FL

Other than these rare displays of ignoramity, shown here, I feel smart guys have a whole lot of chances in the dating scene.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6