Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best free hookup sites 2014

Deemed myself quite decent at conversation — I am positive there are some individuals who locate me awkward, or just aren t a fan of mine for what ever explanation. asian singles in tampa Considering economy and technologies, Zoosk has got it all to keep on the best with millions of satisfied active users. But it is all also easy to have an entire conversation devoid of leaving the book these days to talk with out accessing the other person s particular humanity. meet australian girls online Paid solutions offer the capacity to Say Hi to other profiles, which consists of a notification, as nicely as the capability to see profiles which have liked you.

free hookup tonight

It s much easier to be the person you are and make some compromises. dating sites in moscow idaho When we got out to the car or truck, he started laughing and stated guess what I ve got in my pocket? I, of course, couldn t guess, so he dramatically produced two avocados which he had stolen. Most people today are usually delighted to open up about this kind of stuff and it can lead the conversation down a fascinating path. gianna nicole onlyfans Almost all the characteristics of A lot of Fish are free of charge and this allows the customers to verify unlimited profiles, send limitless messages and do numerous more activities.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
9/18/2008 9:17:54 PM Why smart guys have no chance in dating game ?  

aminefield
Newark, NJ

Dun get me wrong , always the smart guys have trouble in their social life? I cant stand some humans stupid behavior yet I come to see very stupid guys getting the hottest girls, how is that ?
I get an A in the hardest subjects and F in girls subject !
PS : I m talking about the 1% population who come to have the highest IQ 145 and more.

9/18/2008 9:56:06 PM Why smart guys have no chance in dating game ?  

ge0ge0
Tallahassee, FL

So you're in the 1% margin?

9/18/2008 9:58:39 PM Why smart guys have no chance in dating game ?  

pattilee3
Norfolk, VA

I hate dumb guys, you're looking for the wrong women.

9/18/2008 10:01:44 PM Why smart guys have no chance in dating game ?  

just_me1986
Lake Elsinore, CA

I like smart guys. But in my experience, usually the smart ones are a bit cocky about it. They contradict everything you say and are always trying to prove how smart they are. Almost like they think they're better then the everyone because of it.

But thats just my experience with them.

9/18/2008 10:04:30 PM Why smart guys have no chance in dating game ?  

lostinthecity_8
Beaverton, OR

stupid girls like stupid guys. dont worry about it you dont want them anyways. find something better.

9/18/2008 10:08:51 PM Why smart guys have no chance in dating game ?  
leftfooted
West Covina, CA

a smart guy would use some of that intelligence to figure this out so that he could get the type of girl he seeks,but the guy would have to be smart to figure that out

9/18/2008 10:09:09 PM Why smart guys have no chance in dating game ?  

rarespeciman
American Canyon, CA

Quote from just_me1986:
I like smart guys. But in my experience, usually the smart ones are a bit cocky about it. They contradict everything you say and are always trying to prove how smart they are. Almost like they think they're better then the everyone because of it.

But thats just my experience with them.
You mean counter. It's impossible for someone to CONTRADICT you. Only you can do this.

9/18/2008 10:14:29 PM Why smart guys have no chance in dating game ?  

billy503
Jackson, MS

Us dumb guys will never reveal our secrets to you smart guys. LOL

9/18/2008 10:15:34 PM Why smart guys have no chance in dating game ?  

just_me1986
Lake Elsinore, CA

Quote from rarespeciman:
You mean counter. It's impossible for someone to CONTRADICT you. Only you can do this.

Bagh, give me a break. It's been a long day. Besides, I never said I was smart.

Stupid possible chatting nonsense.....

Anyways what I was trying to say...

As long as were hot we can be as stupid as a bored huh. hmmm, I think I need to go get some plastic surgery......

It's ok, I know you were were just being a pain.

[Edited 9/18/2008 10:26:11 PM]

9/18/2008 10:17:29 PM Why smart guys have no chance in dating game ?  

drummaster777
Auburn, WA

Quote from just_me1986:

That's OK. We don't need you to be smart, just hot.

9/18/2008 10:20:44 PM Why smart guys have no chance in dating game ?  
tallness26
King of Prussia, PA

smart is a general term, you mean book smart guys or street smarts guys? guys with street smarts have NO trouble meeting women, the smarter the better with women they are. book smart engineering science geeks on the other hand dont, i think a lot of them have brains that only function in straight logic so they don't have the social emotive side that dumber people rely on.

9/18/2008 10:21:20 PM Why smart guys have no chance in dating game ?  

rarespeciman
American Canyon, CA

just_me1986
Lake Elsinore, CA

view all: posts | threads

Quote from rarespeciman:

I mean no harm...I'm just having little fun with you....I couldn't resist.

9/18/2008 10:22:04 PM Why smart guys have no chance in dating game ?  
tallness26
King of Prussia, PA

but then i heard of a guy with a 800 on his SATS whose married to a woman who has a 1400, and shes hot. how does something like that even happen?

9/18/2008 10:24:36 PM Why smart guys have no chance in dating game ?  

ge0ge0
Tallahassee, FL

I guess it's not the size or capacity of your brain that matters when it comes to physical attraction. Go figure.

9/18/2008 10:36:26 PM Why smart guys have no chance in dating game ?  

katiescarlett72
Argyle, TX

Intellectual intelligence and emotional intelligence are not the same.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6