Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

maegapersonals

Nonetheless, there s anything that does not look really appropriate Yes, attending your RESEA appointment counts as one particular of the two weekly needed work search activities, which is necessary to obtain weekly unemployment advantages. denver colorado classifieds I woke up with the worst hangover ever, not certain what had seriously happened. It s about, she says, as great as it can get. what do the symbols on pof mean The most effective way to record function search efforts is by adding them to your OKJobMatch.

best free hookup sites 2014

Halle Steve, I am a single mother with two daughters 16 and 6 years old and I have married and also divorced ones but I really tryed my life to have a excellent connection. fort collins classifieds There are some problems right here and there, but absolutely nothing too drastic. A big proportion of foreign men finish up dating Chinese ladies , and most Chinese males are also much more interested in Chinese females. doublelist memphis The plus size fashion blogger took to Twitter to ask both men and females to share their worst dating stories as a plus size individual, and needless to say, the responses ranged from hilarious to horrifying.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
9/18/2008 10:37:29 PM Why smart guys have no chance in dating game ?  
tallness26
King of Prussia, PA

nah the guy was nothing special as far as looks, not bad looking, and all his jokes were about how his psychologist wife scored a 1400 and is so much smarter than him, and the rest is how hes a mess and has severe anger problems towards people he meets. then they showed him with his wife, and yes she was hot and brilliant.

i dunno what it is, it hurts my brain trying to think of how that worked out.

9/18/2008 10:46:11 PM Why smart guys have no chance in dating game ?  
tallness26
King of Prussia, PA

"Intellectual intelligence and emotional intelligence are not the same"

You can't measure emotional intelligence though, theres no SAT like test for emotional intelligence is there? Most people have emotional intelligence, the only people I can think of who don't are societies deviants, aka killers, rapists, mentally ill, or shut ins that choose to live in imaginary fantasy worlds on their computer, and dress up as the characters...the wait in line for star wars movie people, those guys.

[Edited 9/18/2008 10:47:25 PM]

9/18/2008 10:48:15 PM Why smart guys have no chance in dating game ?  

znorth
Rockford, MI

I R lucky I Not Smart guy

9/18/2008 10:58:35 PM Why smart guys have no chance in dating game ?  

rarespeciman
American Canyon, CA

Emotional intelligence can be measured.
Measuring emotional intelligence seriously involves constructing a criterion-report scale (ability scale; performance scale) that can measure people's capacity to reason accurately with and about emotions

9/18/2008 11:24:03 PM Why smart guys have no chance in dating game ?  
tallness26
King of Prussia, PA

"Measuring emotional intelligence seriously involves constructing a criterion-report scale (ability scale; performance scale) that can measure people's capacity to reason accurately with and about emotions"

Um Okay, I never took one of those at my school. I did take an IQ test however, and an SAT test.

Those are the official tests to see how smart or how much of a dumbass you are. I think those are all that matter to people. Theres also tests to measure how athletic you are, so if 'learning' isnt you thing, at least you'll always know you can kick peoples a** in basketball or track. Other than that, theres no emotional intelligence test. Unless the one that determines if your clinically insane or not.

[Edited 9/18/2008 11:24:50 PM]

9/18/2008 11:35:32 PM Why smart guys have no chance in dating game ?  

tarotdream
Ventura, CA

Smart guys believe try to be pleasant. When they try to talk to a woman, she says, "Sorry, no thanks." Smart guys leave them alone. Then they leave with the who WILL NOT leave them alone. Or Evil Eddy comes over and says something rude and has them to himself all evening long.

9/18/2008 11:40:12 PM Why smart guys have no chance in dating game ?  

bry11ca
Wyandotte, MI

Quote from aminefield:
Dun get me wrong , always the smart guys have trouble in their social life? I cant stand some humans stupid behavior yet I come to see very stupid guys getting the hottest girls, how is that ?
I get an A in the hardest subjects and F in girls subject !
PS : I m talking about the 1% population who come to have the highest IQ 145 and more.

Intelligence is a gift from God.

As are beauty, height, strength, agility, privilege - ok maybe not from God -

Smarts are a different story - maybe another name for wisdom from experience?

IQ? I rated several shoe sizes above your threshhold according to others . . . however, I believe that I have always been blessed with meeting and loving the best women this world has to offer . . . here on DH, too.

If I were you I would stop observing the inferred successes of others and start investing in your own success . . . start with your character . . . envy is NOT attractive.

One DH recently taught me that even God wants me to me so I can love others. BTW, i think I only rate in the top 2%. Does that make me a F*CKTARD?

Bry

9/18/2008 11:46:00 PM Why smart guys have no chance in dating game ?  

sedonaphotofan
Sedona, AZ

Quote from rarespeciman:
Emotional intelligence can be measured.
Measuring emotional intelligence seriously involves constructing a criterion-report scale (ability scale; performance scale) that can measure people's capacity to reason accurately with and about emotions

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

What are you talking about?

Anyone has a chance?

9/18/2008 11:52:56 PM Why smart guys have no chance in dating game ?  

indoubt
Beaumont, CA

I think he just looks this crap up online and tries to impress us all

9/18/2008 11:58:20 PM Why smart guys have no chance in dating game ?  

gabisanic
Pleasant Hill, CA

Quote from indoubt:
I think he just looks this crap up online and tries to impress us all

I completely agree with you. Can anyone with an IQ below 145 spell - B O R I N G !

9/19/2008 7:57:13 AM Why smart guys have no chance in dating game ?  

wolfi
Albuquerque, NM

Women like smart guys.
As friends.
Women want to f**k tall soap opera actors with money, IQ irrelevant.

9/19/2008 8:35:47 AM Why smart guys have no chance in dating game ?  
arkansasnman
Fayetteville, AR

ever.

9/19/2008 8:47:47 AM Why smart guys have no chance in dating game ?  
cecegal
Columbia, TN

They do if they are kind and not self-centered. Don't smart women have the same problem? Two things. For me, confidence is not the same as arrogance. I have found that vanity comes in different forms. I have found that physically beautiful people have many problems of their own and once you get close enough to them you realize that many times they are not that great to be around. I am past most of this I hope. Cece

9/19/2008 8:49:30 AM Why smart guys have no chance in dating game ?  

indoubt
Beaumont, CA

Some like the more simple kind of guy

9/19/2008 10:38:24 AM Why smart guys have no chance in dating game ?  

ge0ge0
Tallahassee, FL

Quote from indoubt:

Some like the more simple kind of guy

That's pretty much is all of us

[Edited 9/19/2008 10:38:40 AM]

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6