Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler over 40

Make your own dating concerns game by exploring 77 funny to private inquiries to ask your possible date. alabama singles From personal experience on numerous dating apps, I can inform you that I always connected with individuals who had a wonderful sense of humor and brought a very good conversation to the table. Is this a individual whose eyes light up when you ask about their family, or is this a painful topic. websites like adult friend finder So if you are trying to get close to a possible companion, the following concerns could be a very good way to gauge their character.

www usasexguide

It is the possibility to invest time together — maybe a lifetime but maybe just an hour. dating services edmonton alberta The initially step of the best dreamgirl is becoming an immovable mover an individual who tends to make men feel safe , is trustworthy and trusted, mainly because you know she is how she is . For the subsequent handful of weeks, I called the Austin programmer often. omegle sans captcha Following my second date with a guy I met at the pub, he took me back to his home exactly where I didn t realise he nevertheless lived with his parents.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

1/1/2009 4:12:40 PM where is all the decent kind guys?  

aginghippy2008
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,484)
Beaverton, OR

Looks like you've been in every other state across the U.S. today, too.

1/1/2009 4:33:14 PM where is all the decent kind guys?  

whitehawk
Over 1,000 Posts (1,300)
Eugene, OR

Quote from aginghippy2008:
Looks like you've been in every other state across the U.S. today, too.

Sounds like a BOT..Don't respond to that person/nick//

1/1/2009 6:43:10 PM where is all the decent kind guys?  

shir567
Beaverton, OR

Okay, all you nice guy's out there - I'm going to do a secret shopper thing. So, the next time your at the grocery, take care, you may be under the secret chivilery observence camera. Let no short female need to reach above 5'6".

1/2/2009 12:04:08 PM where is all the decent kind guys?  
angels_smudge
Salem, OR

Sounding pretty desperate there ......what if i am that axe murderer , and i help you with that 10 lb bag of flour and oh wait all your meals come out of a box huh? Anyway i make the first move , you make the second and i make the third .....God i'm glad i got a life

1/2/2009 3:28:55 PM where is all the decent kind guys?  

whitehawk
Over 1,000 Posts (1,300)
Eugene, OR

Quote from angels_smudge:
Sounding pretty desperate there ......what if i am that axe murderer , and i help you with that 10 lb bag of flour and oh wait all your meals come out of a box huh? Anyway i make the first move , you make the second and i make the third .....God i'm glad i got a life

Hmmmmmm..methinks u mistake the meaning of what Shirl was saying...BUT!!!!! thats OK...cuz ur are just being a typical man ..... We know you don't understand us Womenfolk all that well...

1/2/2009 4:13:38 PM where is all the decent kind guys?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Quote from whitehawk:
Hmmmmmm..methinks u mistake the meaning of what Shirl was saying...BUT!!!!! thats OK...cuz ur are just being a typical man ..... We know you don't understand us Womenfolk all that well...

Thank you for saying that! For the life of me, I could not figure out what was being said ... but excused myself from responding because I thought I was having a blonde moment.

1/2/2009 4:24:43 PM where is all the decent kind guys?  

whitehawk
Over 1,000 Posts (1,300)
Eugene, OR

Quote from whitehawk:

Thank you for saying that! For the life of me, I could not figure out what was being said ... but excused myself from responding because I thought I was having a blonde moment.

Nopers my dear,, you were just having a "WOMAN" moment,,we all have em... However,, Since I am me... I understand "MAN" better<---- sometimes...lol...

1/2/2009 4:58:42 PM where is all the decent kind guys?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Quote from whitehawk:
Nopers my dear,, you were just having a "WOMAN" moment,,we all have em... However,, Since I am me... I understand "MAN" better<---- sometimes...lol...

Huh? I must be brain dead. I don't seem to understand anything today. Speaking of "decent guys," has anyone seen "garflotic" floating around anywhere? He's been sort of MIA of late.

1/2/2009 5:00:56 PM where is all the decent kind guys?  

whitehawk
Over 1,000 Posts (1,300)
Eugene, OR

Hmmmm..I haven't seem him..you want me to search and seizure for him?

1/2/2009 5:09:13 PM where is all the decent kind guys?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Oooooooooooooooh ... that sounds like a fun game! I would not dare publish my first thoughts as to the rules for that game.

1/2/2009 5:16:58 PM where is all the decent kind guys?  

whitehawk
Over 1,000 Posts (1,300)
Eugene, OR

Oooooooooooooooh ... that sounds like a fun game! I would not dare publish my first thoughts as to the rules for that game.

No rules.. My little blonde friend...Put on Ram Babe cloths..arm up..and go hunting... No rules..Just Right!!!! And if one had a real talented dog.. put the dog on the scent trail... sooner or later we's a gonna find the missing one... Think we should start our search further south..the weather is warmer down there...lol....

1/2/2009 5:26:53 PM where is all the decent kind guys?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Quote from whitehawk:
No rules.. My little blonde friend...Put on Ram Babe cloths..arm up..and go hunting... No rules..Just Right!!!! And if one had a real talented dog.. put the dog on the scent trail... sooner or later we's a gonna find the missing one... Think we should start our search further south..the weather is warmer down there...lol....

Between your dog and mine ... do you think either of them could be considered "talented"? Not mine. She's also a California blonde. And she would schmush your dog with just one paw. I say we start our search at Salt Creek --- where the surfers are. Won't find Garflotic there ... but the scenery will be nice. Then up to Laguna Beach. Also good scenery, but we don't want any homophobes included in our search party. Carry on up the coast ... more surfers in Huntington Beach. Keep this up ... we might just be back in Oregon for the first daffodils. Sounds like a plan to me!

1/3/2009 5:18:55 PM where is all the decent kind guys?  

whitehawk
Over 1,000 Posts (1,300)
Eugene, OR

Between your dog and mine ... do you think either of them could be considered "talented"? Not mine. She's also a California blonde. And she would schmush your dog with just one paw. I say we start our search at Salt Creek --- where the surfers are. Won't find Garflotic there ... but the scenery will be nice. Then up to Laguna Beach. Also good scenery, but we don't want any homophobes included in our search party. Carry on up the coast ... more surfers in Huntington Beach. Keep this up ... we might just be back in Oregon for the first daffodils. Sounds like a plan to me!

Yep...I'll go with THAT PLAN!!! esp this time of year,,we can go out the boardwalk at Laguna Beach..explore Carlsbad..and San Clemente....

Be nice and Warm... and stay in that area till end of June..yep..sounds like a plan alrighty!!!

1/4/2009 2:21:14 PM where is all the decent kind guys?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

I can be packed and ready in 15 minutes! Not feeling well. Not doing well with the "gray" today. Let's go!!!

1/4/2009 7:27:17 PM where is all the decent kind guys?  
action_jacksson
Rickreall, OR

Where is all the decent kind guys? theys is all out ta down to da possum holler ta geinnin some heapin a possum....