Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skip the games

Allah alone Knows the fate of our plans and choices. catholic singles sacramento ca Its minimalistic style will not leave you overwhelmed. Share your experiences and assistance out other folks as well. locanto encuentros ocasionales white plains ny Possibly not so different than people today meeting at Soulcycle a few years ago.

community hookups

Inmate lookup possibilities are out there for each and every place. single women salem oregon We assume it s essential you understand the strengths and limitations of the web site. I wasn t having any of it so I made my excuses and left. tirana singles chat Concerned about bringing up a touchy subject? Ask them if it really is cool to talk values just before you dive correct in, Tracy notes.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

1/7/2009 9:45:08 AM where is all the decent kind guys?  

whitehawk
Over 1,000 Posts (1,300)
Eugene, OR

Sounds good to me... Ok..so I'll be a good kid and kick back and let the sane one drive....

1/7/2009 2:15:40 PM where is all the decent kind guys?  

aginghippy2008
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,484)
Beaverton, OR

Quote from whitehawk:
Sounds good to me... Ok..so I'll be a good kid and kick back and let the sane one drive....

I can't figure out who the "sane one" could be! Me???? Surely you jest.

1/7/2009 2:20:11 PM where is all the decent kind guys?  

whitehawk
Over 1,000 Posts (1,300)
Eugene, OR

You are SO right```` (@@) you sane? never!!! The sane one lives on the coast..she is the down to earth gal..who would keep the rest of us crazies...in line!!!

1/7/2009 2:21:48 PM where is all the decent kind guys?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Keep going, girl. Just another 23 of your brilliant missives to go!!!

1/7/2009 5:53:07 PM where is all the decent kind guys?  

eanne
Portland, OR

Quote from whitehawk:
You are SO right```` (@@) you sane? never!!! The sane one lives on the coast..she is the down to earth gal..who would keep the rest of us crazies...in line!!!

I already knew ya were talkin' 'bout me Catch up aging!!

1/7/2009 5:58:30 PM where is all the decent kind guys?  

whitehawk
Over 1,000 Posts (1,300)
Eugene, OR

Quote from eanne:

LOL ..Good one Eanne...hahahahahhahaaha ..yep U knows I was meaning u... the only sane one of us all.... lol

1/7/2009 6:00:55 PM where is all the decent kind guys?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Quote from eanne:

It's been that kind of day ... always running behind. Just now eating lunch. Missed breakfast, too. Accomplishments for the day: zero. Time spent laughing: At least four hours. It turned into a good day! Hope yours was, too.

1/7/2009 6:46:50 PM where is all the decent kind guys?  

whitehawk
Over 1,000 Posts (1,300)
Eugene, OR

Yep.// had a good productive day.. went well

1/7/2009 6:51:37 PM where is all the decent kind guys?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

That's nice. Guess I'll pretend to care!

1/7/2009 7:07:32 PM where is all the decent kind guys?  

eanne
Portland, OR

Quote from aginghippy2008:
It's been that kind of day ... always running behind. Just now eating lunch. Missed breakfast, too. Accomplishments for the day: zero. Time spent laughing: At least four hours. It turned into a good day! Hope yours was, too.

My days are long with work, but I manage to amuse myself when I can here with you ladies. Keeps the smile on my face, and even just thinkin about a road trip to the sunshine is a great fantasy to keep it there!

1/7/2009 7:12:46 PM where is all the decent kind guys?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Laughter helps solve all problems. Now ... back to the road trip .... I think we would all be laughing so much ... we would all be hyperventilating. Hand me a brown paper bag to breath into ... I'll drive!

Now ... to figure out where the decent guys are. Do you think WH and I scared them all off????

1/8/2009 7:23:20 AM where is all the decent kind guys?  

eanne
Portland, OR

Quote from aginghippy2008:
Laughter helps solve all problems. Now ... back to the road trip .... I think we would all be laughing so much ... we would all be hyperventilating. Hand me a brown paper bag to breath into ... I'll drive!

Now ... to figure out where the decent guys are. Do you think WH and I scared them all off????

Hate to say it, but possibly we've scared off all of the decent guys in Oregon. If we're lucky, we'll round up some hotties to bring home with us from Cali. Maybe we should hit muscle beach down in Venice? What do you think?!

And yeah, laughing would be the TOTAL point to the trip!!!

1/8/2009 7:26:21 AM where is all the decent kind guys?  
american_made
Salem, OR

Dont pat yourself on the back yet cause i'm baaaaack , and i'm decent , theres one for ya take all the pot shots ya want

1/8/2009 7:44:37 AM where is all the decent kind guys?  

eanne
Portland, OR

Quote from american_made:
Dont pat yourself on the back yet cause i'm baaaaack , and i'm decent , theres one for ya take all the pot shots ya want

Pat ourselves on the back???
Sir, you misunderstand
Thank god there is ONE decent man in Oregon....well, I know ONE too, so that must make 2 of you?

WH, Shirl, Aging??? Whatda ya think???

1/8/2009 8:12:32 AM where is all the decent kind guys?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Quote from eanne:
Pat ourselves on the back???
Sir, you misunderstand
Thank god there is ONE decent man in Oregon....well, I know ONE too, so that must make 2 of you?

WH, Shirl, Aging??? Whatda ya think???

My count would be that there are three (3)!