Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonal not working

Eharmony s matching is primarily based on using its 32 DIMENSIONS® model to match couples primarily based on capabilities of compatibility discovered in thousands of productive relationships. free dating sites bakersfield ca Instead, you need to answer three inquiries (e. Finest of all, there had been hundreds of online dating internet sites waiting for me to sign on. craigslist burnsville mn personal It is actually really quick to spot a bot, as they have a set of predetermined canned responses.

skipthegames

Subsequent issue you know, Darrin sticks his thumb out. the hook up barstow ca This query will not only bring a smile on their face but will also boost their ego. This is a highly rated app to meet new mates or date a person of your wavelength. rubmaps san ramon Do not settle for Miss Great Sufficient Correct Now.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

6/10/2009 6:18:54 AM where is all the decent kind guys?  

coldfire142
Lafayette, OR

ditto

6/11/2009 11:50:07 AM where is all the decent kind guys?  

jeonisha
Mill City, OR

tough one, the word "decent guy" without thinking too hard, it would mean to me someone that is respectful, has manners, and stops to help another, meets the standards of what a woman mentally and physically finds attractive. but "decent guy" is a perception of what a woman wants in a man i would say.

[Edited 6/11/2009 11:53:29 AM PST]

6/21/2009 10:45:32 PM where is all the decent kind guys?  

im_trs_44
Salem, OR

I've sat in that bar w/ Ms Dream girl across the table while she told me how much she wished she could find a guy just like me.
Ya know the honest,sincere,caring,faithfull,sweetheart of a guy whos a good looking man..
But I guess I'll just have to settel for going home w/ that jerk again......
I really love the ol' compliment "you dont look overweight because your very well praportioned, you are a good looking guy...
I'm so tired of all the woman who all say the same thing but thats not at all what they mean!!!

6/22/2009 7:01:28 AM where is all the decent kind guys?  

whitehawk
Over 1,000 Posts (1,298)
Eugene, OR

Quote from im_trs_44:
I've sat in that bar w/ Ms Dream girl across the table while she told me how much she wished she could find a guy just like me.
Ya know the honest,sincere,caring,faithfull,sweetheart of a guy whos a good looking man..
But I guess I'll just have to settel for going home w/ that jerk again......
I really love the ol' compliment "you dont look overweight because your very well praportioned, you are a good looking guy...
I'm so tired of all the woman who all say the same thing but thats not at all what they mean!!!

you look like your a mixed blood native.. have you considered looking for other native women?

6/24/2009 1:06:43 PM where is all the decent kind guys?  

jakeytoy
Springfield, OR

i am a guy having trouble finding a decent girl, that can go both ways. we all have moral problems. im tired of women who want to get married right away, after three months of being with you. they need to slow down and stop being insecure. to me a decent woman would just be somebody who didn't pressure the heck out of me about ever little thing.

6/27/2009 9:51:38 PM where is all the decent kind guys?  

bryanftw
Salem, OR

Decent and kind. Tough call these days.

Not much call for guys that are sweet caring, and that will do anything for their significant other. for example the guy who's just about to move so he can be closer to her and then finds out shes dating 2 other guys and playing him.

its things like that that make guys like me almost give up.

8/11/2009 8:17:50 PM where is all the decent kind guys?  

paultual
Tualatin, OR

There are some strange ones on here!!

8/12/2009 8:05:52 PM where is all the decent kind guys?  

oregonbound
Medford, OR

In Oklahoma right this moment

8/12/2009 10:38:31 PM where is all the decent kind guys?  
arkasa
Portland, OR

Quote from tweety429:
i wish i could find a decent guy.if you are out there then please hit me up.

We're still here,just a bit more careful these days