Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

privatedelight chat

And to say the least, the dating scene right here is really diverse from what I am made use of to Get and give tips on how to create to a great dating profile. free online dating kingston ontario I can not have access to Dating choice employing my account on my Android telephone . And to most, a boat is not great adequate location for babies. skout gay app Take normal precautions, such as very first meeting in a public space, having your own transport to and from a date , letting a trusted friend know where you re going and with whom.

skipthegames apps

Unless a catfish is willing to go to extraordinary lengths to land someone, they aren t going to slip via the cracks on these dating apps. cape coral personals In addition to private safety from on the internet predators such as stalkers and Catfishers, there are also a slew of on the net scams that are perpetuated by means of these sites. To register, click the register link in the upper suitable corner. mylocalcrush reviews We went to a somewhat notoriously d bag bar, hoping to score a handful of free of charge drinks on a Saturday night.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

1/19/2009 10:54:55 AM where is all the decent kind guys?  

alawishs
Over 1,000 Posts (1,482)
Eugene, OR

Well since I ain't decent, kind or good ..... I don't think I should be here. & don't none of ya.. be looking at my hindness.

[Edited 1/19/2009 10:56:25 AM PST]

1/19/2009 10:59:59 AM where is all the decent kind guys?  

aginghippy2008
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,484)
Beaverton, OR

1/19/2009 11:27:26 AM where is all the decent kind guys?  
sutol
Winchester, OR

Quote from aginghippy2008:
Puerile.

Ouch !

1/19/2009 2:20:16 PM where is all the decent kind guys?  

whitehawk
Over 1,000 Posts (1,300)
Eugene, OR

If you look at the grammar and spelling, you might recognize another favorite lurker.

Hmmm..you may be right>>> the terror from Salem.... and tis true..that one definatly couldn't spell worth a damn...

Trolling--- trolling---trolling--- keep that Dh rolling(((((( RAWHIDE)))))))~~~~~

1/19/2009 2:48:54 PM where is all the decent kind guys?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Quote from whitehawk:
Hmmm..you may be right>>> the terror from Salem.... and tis true..that one definatly couldn't spell worth a damn...

Trolling--- trolling---trolling--- keep that Dh rolling(((((( RAWHIDE)))))))~~~~~

I trust you spelled "definitely" as "definatly" with the intention of demonstrating his inability to spell. Right?

Beware the little trolls. Keep them under rocks in the forest where they belong.

1/19/2009 2:52:41 PM where is all the decent kind guys?  

whitehawk
Over 1,000 Posts (1,300)
Eugene, OR

actually I am testing Mozilla's spell check..We can see that it doesn't work well... But DAMN that would of been a good point... Well..some of us are thinking today...huh?

[Edited 1/19/2009 2:53:13 PM PST]

1/19/2009 3:26:41 PM where is all the decent kind guys?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

A lot of thinking go on around here today! All good thoughts, of course.

1/19/2009 3:40:45 PM where is all the decent kind guys?  

patrick812
Over 1,000 Posts (1,367)
Eugene, OR

Quote from pinksuede63:
I knew who she was talking about, and I don't believe Patrick would waste his time...

You're Right!!! The 3 witches of Oregon forum can brew all the hate they want.
I personally got them BLOCKED and don't have to read there hatred comments.
I'll stick with the "nice" ladies that's actually looking for decent guys.
Lot More Fun!!!!

1/19/2009 4:40:44 PM where is all the decent kind guys?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Patrick. Good to see you're still in Oregon!

1/19/2009 5:17:10 PM where is all the decent kind guys?  
tigerlillyheart
Eugene, OR

trolls witches hate it all makes sense now do i just put them on my ignore list and they vanish?

1/20/2009 6:04:13 AM where is all the decent kind guys?  

whitehawk
Over 1,000 Posts (1,300)
Eugene, OR

Patrick. Good to see you're still in Oregon!

The troll is gone... pulled up roots and moved on..till the next time ( it/him/her) shows up.. tra la la la la la la... in the meanwhile.. we will set Agingwarriorprincess on the trail to snoop out the troll and prevent said troll from inhabiting DH.. While she is troll hunting,she can also snoop out Ol Patrick's where bouts and keep eye on him (@) (@) Report back to The headquarters on what you find there,,,Ms Agingwarriorprincess.....

1/20/2009 6:15:19 AM where is all the decent kind guys?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Quote from whitehawk:
The troll is gone... pulled up roots and moved on..till the next time ( it/him/her) shows up.. tra la la la la la la... in the meanwhile.. we will set Agingwarriorprincess on the trail to snoop out the troll and prevent said troll from inhabiting DH.. While she is troll hunting,she can also snoop out Ol Patrick's where bouts and keep eye on him (@) (@) Report back to The headquarters on what you find there,,,Ms Agingwarriorprincess.....

Sorry, girl ... the troll is still lurking in the background, attempting to be invisible. Patrick is hanging out in the 40s.

By the way, you changed my name yet again! My name is Hippywarriorprincess!
Enjoy your day! I'm spending mine with my "real friends" --- not the cyber types.

1/20/2009 6:20:57 AM where is all the decent kind guys?  

whitehawk
Over 1,000 Posts (1,300)
Eugene, OR

Sorry, girl ... the troll is still lurking in the background, attempting to be invisible. Patrick is hanging out in the 40s.

By the way, you changed my name yet again! My name is Hippywarriorprincess!
Enjoy your day! I'm spending mine with my "real friends" --- not the cyber types.

ok ok..so I'm not awake yet... well its a good name nevertheless..lol...

Have a great day ..with REAL live friends...lol

1/20/2009 1:03:51 PM where is all the decent kind guys?  
tigerlillyheart
Eugene, OR

Are there any nice decent kind guys out there reading this ? Who are you where are you ?

1/25/2009 12:00:27 PM where is all the decent kind guys?  
averageindie
Salem, OR

i like to think my mother taught me well how to respect women.