Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

internet hookup sites

Connect like an india christian philippine dating chat singles is not like on line been simpler. black singles events in los angeles Like the other platforms, it s available to use as an app or via your desktop, and both versions are uncomplicated to navigate. Inner Circle know how tough dating is appropriate now and that is why they launched Refund My Shit Date The Pandemic Edition. mamba russian dating site All this is in addition to OkCupid s messaging tools, personality quizzes, Instagram integration and other old favorites.

www skipthegames com

My pal met the enjoy of her life on a dating app. single women in pittsburgh pa The situation with the man talked about, hurts me. We switched to text, the banter continued, and a date was set for Sunday evening. cityxguide usa It only requires a tenth of a second to form an impression of a stranger, according to Princeton researchers.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

1/6/2009 4:50:48 PM where is all the decent kind guys?  

aginghippy2008
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,484)
Beaverton, OR

Quote from sutol:
Will there be film at 11:00 ?

Nah ... as I recall the good stuff doesn't start until about 1 a.m.

1/6/2009 5:05:59 PM where is all the decent kind guys?  

whitehawk
Over 1,000 Posts (1,300)
Eugene, OR

Quote from sutol:
Will th
re be film at 11:00 ?

Ladies..Do you see this///He Asks if there will be a film at 11:00..now is this so off the subject that it verges on the surreal? Are they so far>>OUT T...H...E...R...E >>>>>

that they can't stay on subject for more than one or two sentences? Or do they even comprehend what we are talking about? hmmmph!!!! typical male brain at work..

[Edited 1/6/2009 5:06:32 PM PST]

1/6/2009 5:19:15 PM where is all the decent kind guys?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

And you feel that your comments are on topic ... because ??????????

You leave Sutol alone ... he's a gemini ... and we all know those geminis require special handling. Plus he's about the only man left with the chutzpah to hang out here.

1/6/2009 6:41:52 PM where is all the decent kind guys?  

eanne
Portland, OR

Quote from whitehawk:
ok..You can have Brad..as long as I just have my Sam Elliot!!! WhoooHooo!// Watch Out!! dangerous female at the wheel!!! lol..lol..

And I'll be hangin on for dear life to my big, hunky, gorgeous John Corbett

Now THAT'S gonna be a trip

1/6/2009 6:48:58 PM where is all the decent kind guys?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Quote from eanne:

Sounds like we're going to need a bigger vehicle, huh? There are still a few more women who want to escape the Oregon "gray" and head south for sunshine.

1/6/2009 8:10:19 PM where is all the decent kind guys?  

eanne
Portland, OR

Quote from aginghippy2008:
Quote from eanne:

Sounds like we're going to need a bigger vehicle, huh? There are still a few more women who want to escape the Oregon "gray" and head south for sunshine.

So you're basically saying "CARAVAN to California!!!" woooohoooooo!!!

1/6/2009 8:15:56 PM where is all the decent kind guys?  

shir567
Beaverton, OR

How about too Montana?

1/6/2009 8:17:36 PM where is all the decent kind guys?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

For more snow and cold? You're one crazy lady!

1/6/2009 10:18:52 PM where is all the decent kind guys?  

eanne
Portland, OR

Quote from shir567:
How about too Montana?

Shirl! Did that snow come up and freeze your head? I mean, what are you thinking, GF?? Going to get OUT of the rain, cold and snow....that wouldn't be Montana this time of year. Come on, get your stuff, we're hi-jackin you to sunny so Cal!

1/6/2009 10:46:13 PM where is all the decent kind guys?  

shir567
Beaverton, OR

Yea, but if the lawns 6ft under just think how long it will be before you have to mow it.
I don't know going to Cal., is such an extreme. Smog, burnt grass, they plant cars instead of flowers - I just have a hard time with it

1/7/2009 6:08:54 AM where is all the decent kind guys?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Quote from shir567:
Yea, but if the lawns 6ft under just think how long it will be before you have to mow it.
I don't know going to Cal., is such an extreme. Smog, burnt grass, they plant cars instead of flowers - I just have a hard time with it

Hey, girl, you and I fought this one out a couple of months ago! Remember? You called me a Califony living in a world of nothing but plastic houses. Ready for a re-match?

1/7/2009 6:43:52 AM where is all the decent kind guys?  

whitehawk
Over 1,000 Posts (1,300)
Eugene, OR

OMG!!!!!

Shirl!!!... Were talking the Oregon redneck Queen from hell here.. wantS to go to Southern CALI.. Now if I wants to go to southern Cali.. there must be something there.. And there is...

The temp on the beach at Laguna Beach at this time of year is normally 72-75 Degrees,,There is no wind or wind chill factor...

We isn't going down there to live,,, We's having a break from the cold and dank dark rainy days of winter up here...Sunshine is an effective tool this time of year,,I should know..Spent most every winter in the Southwestern States so I could get into the sunshine...

The People won't bite us.,,, Remember... they will be more afraid of us,,than we are of them..we have a BAD reputation you know!!! And With the crazed rednecked ndn at the wheel of the 4 wheel drive... oh lord..!!!

[Edited 1/7/2009 6:44:36 AM PST]

1/7/2009 6:54:13 AM where is all the decent kind guys?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Quote from whitehawk:
OMG!!!!!

The People won't bite us.,,, Remember... they will be more afraid of us,,than we are of them..we have a BAD reputation you know!!! And With the crazed rednecked ndn at the wheel of the 4 wheel drive... oh lord..!!!

Whitehawk speaks the truth! And the way I feel today, you could even let me drive! I suspect my temperament is such today that I would even make Sterling Moss look like a wimp! Just aim me in the direction of the 405 ... and we will be at Killer Dana in Dana Point buying surfing gear (or looking at the other shoppers! ) in no time. Whooopppeeee! Let's go girls! I am so out of here.

1/7/2009 9:08:33 AM where is all the decent kind guys?  

eanne
Portland, OR

Quote from whitehawk:
OMG!!!!!

Shirl!!!... Were talking the Oregon redneck Queen from hell here.. wantS to go to Southern CALI.. Now if I wants to go to southern Cali.. there must be something there.. And there is...

The temp on the beach at Laguna Beach at this time of year is normally 72-75 Degrees,,There is no wind or wind chill factor...

We isn't going down there to live,,, We's having a break from the cold and dank dark rainy days of winter up here...Sunshine is an effective tool this time of year,,I should know..Spent most every winter in the Southwestern States so I could get into the sunshine...

Now WH, no need to scare the natives...we'll take my Lexus with it's sunroof and we'll cruise on down PCH..... it's a lovely drive and we want that sun shining in!

My sister lives in Long Beach so we could cruise through there, too....and my oldest works at Disneyland so she'll get us in for free!

We can then mosey on up to my Dad's and enjoy his outdoor jacuzzi with a good bottle of somethin' to drink....

It will be a FABULOUS relaxing time in the sun! Don't know about you girls, but I'm packed and ready!
Got my shades on and am waiting for the sun to warm my bones!

And Shirl? We're only gonna be gone a few weeks....I'll show you where the houses aren't plastic...where the grass is green from the "winter rain"...and you'll love it!

1/7/2009 9:27:46 AM where is all the decent kind guys?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

It's time to go "home," girl.