Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe
If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3

megapersonals app

Tinder s pricing policy in Australia is ambiguous and the enterprise did not deliver certain facts in response to our request for pricing facts. datehookup sign up Share your experiences in the comments or on social media. Your exact place is not shared just the approximate location. joplin skipthegames If two user s like every single other s photos, it is thought of a match.

megapersonals ads

Mates had set me up with an individual they didn t know pretty nicely. free california chat rooms That is why figuring out what to speak about ahead of time with a list of very good very first date questions and conversation starters is so essential. This can be the most fascinating and nerve wracking aspect of the whole procedure. quito dating The sexual conservatism of their approach can turn out to be oppressive to girls.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/13/2010 3:36:40 PM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  

stevie47
Lees Summit, MO
54, joined Dec. 2009

Hello, I'm very new at this. I posted a question twice, but can not tell if I've received any replies. Please give me instructions 1 through _ to help me do this right. My question is very important, I would like to receive advice from other users.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/18/2010 3:57:31 AM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  

dragnmastr
Fallon, NV
62, joined Dec. 2009

Quote from stevie47:
Hello, I'm very new at this. I posted a question twice, but can not tell if I've received any replies. Please give me instructions 1 through _ to help me do this right. My question is very important, I would like to receive advice from other users.

easiest way is, go to your profile and click on My Blog, click on the one that you want to review and it will show you all the responces... if you are referring to a post that you made in a particular Blog (someone elses)... got to your profile and at the very bottom of your profile it shows posts... click on it and it will show you all your posts... click on the one you want and then read the other posts below your entry...

hope this helps.

1/19/2010 7:32:24 PM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  
bobirob
Haltom City, TX
33, joined Aug. 2009

i just recently moved.. how do i change my location on my profile? i changed my zip code but it still shows that i am at my old location and there is nowhere for me to change the city i live in

1/22/2010 10:46:32 AM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  

renee1955
Las Vegas, NV
61, joined Jan. 2010

I have updated my profile a few times, how come I can't get it to say "updated" and not "new"? I am new at navigating this kind of stuff. Thank you

1/23/2010 4:04:07 PM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  

romanticmania
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,793)
Fairbanks, AK
52, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from bobirob:
i just recently moved.. how do i change my location on my profile? i changed my zip code but it still shows that i am at my old location and there is nowhere for me to change the city i live in

That is weird. Changing the zip is the only way. Some large cites have more than one zip, so in changing it, it would not change the name. Also if you are in an un-incorporated area, rural or a township... it likewise may not show it.

1/23/2010 4:06:59 PM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  

romanticmania
Fairbanks, AK
52, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from renee1955:
I have updated my profile a few times, how come I can't get it to say "updated" and not "new"? I am new at navigating this kind of stuff. Thank you

It will show new, for a certain amount of time. (I don't know for sure, but I think it's 30 days) Then if nothing is changed, it will show nothing there. When you up-date, that will also show, for an allotted amount of time (? 1 week)

Welcome to DH

1/24/2010 6:50:16 PM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  
13_cupcakes
Saint Augustine, FL
30, joined Jan. 2010

My computer allows cookies and I was checking my mail yesterday. Now everytime today that I have gone to check my mail it makes me sign in and won't even allow me to get to my inbox.

1/24/2010 11:35:23 PM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  

skip4637
Jacksonville, AR
80, joined Dec. 2009

dustin i am trying to delet thetopics up for discussion please help me

1/25/2010 8:26:25 PM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  
backtofla
Ormond Beach, FL
68, joined May. 2009

Why is it that each time I compose an email over a couple of sentences long, it can't/ won't be forwarded: instead, I get this warning (non warranted) about using sexual content or inappropriate language. I pride myself on my prose and certainly don't use either when introducing myself to someone.

1/30/2010 5:34:05 PM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  
stiggo
Ypsilanti, MI
39, joined Jan. 2010

This site will always ask if my e-mail address is correct,that it's having trouble sending me e-mail alerts. What should I do? my e-mail address is correct, but I never receieve messages through it, I always receive them through this site.

1/30/2010 5:39:59 PM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  

suann29
Miami, FL
56, joined Apr. 2009

Quote from stiggo:
This site will always ask if my e-mail address is correct,that it's having trouble sending me e-mail alerts. What should I do? my e-mail address is correct, but I never receieve messages through it, I always receive them through this site.

Dude it is because email does not reach Ypsilanti, Michigan

Sorry - I just had to respond to this one

2/11/2010 2:38:24 PM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  
miladysharon
Pensacola, FL
72, joined Jan. 2010

I'm having the same problem that I've seen others having with Inbox. It is blinking, I have an email message saying that someone sent me a message but when I click on the blinking envelope or "Inbox" I'm told that I have no messages. What is going on? When I send a message it does not show up in my "Sent messages."

Is this going to continue. I've already asked for help on this subject a couple of times.

2/13/2010 2:07:27 PM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  
barbaraajo
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,400)
Reston, VA
60, joined Jul. 2008

I keep trying to update my profile so it does NOT say " I am not in search anymore"..but no matter what I do it wont let me! HELP!

2/18/2010 7:50:27 AM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  
blarney07
Verona, NJ
51, joined Jan. 2008

Dustin, you seem knowledgeable. I was wondering if there is anyway to view the history of my profile? EG: When I created it, etc.

2/24/2010 5:34:51 PM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  

bugsbunny61
Sullivan, IN
55, joined Feb. 2010

Do you have to pay for the emails you send people?

2/27/2010 2:34:09 AM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  

isis7
Sunland, CA
66, joined Jun. 2009

HELP! Are any other women being "attacked" by "jewbie"? He's a complete stranger!
If so; we women need to petition his removal from the site.
Saved his e-mails & blocked him.
Isis7

3/1/2010 2:40:31 PM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  
playwithmycue
Port Crane, NY
57, joined Feb. 2010

Can someone tell me why when I do "advance search"-it allows me to choose the criteria I want and then I click within 50 miles of my zip it shoots out people from anywhere, and the criteria I have chosen to narrow my searches has been disregarded.. Can someone help me here?

[Edited 3/1/2010 2:42:12 PM ]

3/1/2010 7:09:30 PM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  
20laura
Santee, CA
54, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from bugsbunny61:
Do you have to pay for the emails you send people?

yes you do. 40cents per word, space, commas, etc.

3/1/2010 7:12:20 PM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  
20laura
Santee, CA
54, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from playwithmycue:
Can someone tell me why when I do "advance search"-it allows me to choose the criteria I want and then I click within 50 miles of my zip it shoots out people from anywhere, and the criteria I have chosen to narrow my searches has been disregarded.. Can someone help me here?

It's probably because no one is in the area your looking for at the time, so it sesarches further out for greater number of people. Just guessing.

3/4/2010 1:44:51 AM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  
peffectman20098
Gig Harbor, WA
41, joined May. 2009

can't see the IM (mmebo) bar. how do i activate this? Im is turned on in the accounts settings already...

3/10/2010 5:24:17 PM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  

bej72450
Paragould, AR
51, joined Jan. 2010

As soon as I log on to my home site I have an I'm I guess is what it is! How can I figure out who it is from?

3/15/2010 12:28:22 PM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  

newlady2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (42,595)
Goldsboro, NC
78, joined Apr. 2008

Dustin,,, Why is it someone can e-mail me with a picture even,And yet not be on the members list.???

This is happening to me , the last few days . THanks in Advance ..

3/19/2010 10:01:49 AM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  

rpp999
Oxnard, CA
72, joined Jul. 2009

Does anyone know how to delete friend photos from the bottom of your profile?

3/23/2010 2:17:17 AM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  

makeyouwantmore
Littleton, CO
33, joined Mar. 2010

why dose it say i have mesages but my in box say's i dont?

3/23/2010 2:05:44 PM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  

romanticmania
Fairbanks, AK
52, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from rpp999:
Does anyone know how to delete friend photos from the bottom of your profile?

To get them OFF your profile, but KEEP your friends...

Go to friends, click Edit friends, Under each person you will see a description window & a rank window, simply change the Rank to "Don't Feature" for each person. Then click Save Friends at the bottom of page. This will hide your friends from view.

3/23/2010 3:33:23 PM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  
20laura
Santee, CA
54, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from makeyouwantmore:
why dose it say i have mesages but my in box say's i dont?

Quite possibly you saw the message in your in box before it appeared in your personal inbox. The systems seems to be slow at times.

3/26/2010 8:49:57 AM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  

feeby
Muskegon, MI
56, joined Dec. 2009

I am having the problem of once I have typed in this sites name is takes approx 20something seconds to bring it up and while it has already said done at the bottome of the page I am only getting a white page with nothing on it. If I go to home or inbox or anything on this site and only this site it takes approx 20 something seconds to display the page again it say done at the bottom of page with only a white blank pic. What is causing this to do this? I began experiencing this last night. I have not added anything new to my comp so all has been running fine including this site until last night when I typed this site in and it said done at bottom and took apprx 20 somthing seconds to actually bring something up. This is ridiculous could somebody pleasse tell me what to do because I am not going to keep waiting for this site to bring up the page if it is taking so long.

3/26/2010 8:51:31 AM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  

feeby
Muskegon, MI
56, joined Dec. 2009

also any other site I go to immediately opens as it should and shows me the site and not just some white blank screen!

3/27/2010 11:47:36 AM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  
zowiemoonpie
Albertville, AL
46, joined Mar. 2010

did you get the email problem fixxed cause i'm having the same problems can you help me

4/4/2010 8:12:11 AM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  

jimihu
Beijing
China
53, joined Nov. 2009

I dont know how to post pics onto the forum.follow your indication,but it doesnt work.

4/8/2010 4:16:48 PM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  

here4play
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,613)
Atmore, AL
58, joined Jan. 2010

Quote from feeby:
I am having the problem of once I have typed in this sites name is takes approx 20something seconds to bring it up and while it has already said done at the bottome of the page I am only getting a white page with nothing on it. If I go to home or inbox or anything on this site and only this site it takes approx 20 something seconds to display the page again it say done at the bottom of page with only a white blank pic. What is causing this to do this? I began experiencing this last night. I have not added anything new to my comp so all has been running fine including this site until last night when I typed this site in and it said done at bottom and took apprx 20 somthing seconds to actually bring something up. This is ridiculous could somebody pleasse tell me what to do because I am not going to keep waiting for this site to bring up the page if it is taking so long.

Someimes how fast a site can load will depend on how busy that site's server is.
If it's possible for you to do so try logging on here at a different time...a time you think there won't be as many people on here (say very early morning) and see if that helps..if so you have your answer.

It could also depend on interference between your isp server and the dh server.

4/8/2010 4:20:13 PM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  

here4play
Atmore, AL
58, joined Jan. 2010

Quote from jimihu:
I dont know how to post pics onto the forum.follow your indication,but it doesnt work.

it depends...
If you're using your cell phone to access the site I can't help you other than to suggest you contact your service provider and ask them.

If you're not on a mobile connection though then it depends on where you want to put the photo and where the photo is.

To begin with---your picture must be in one of these formats: .jpg, .jpeg, or .gif

1) If you want to put a photo from your computer on your profile follow these steps:

At the top of this page click My Pictures ---> On the next page click Click to Add Pictures--->when the next page opens you will see a box...at the top of that box you will see the word "browse"...click on that and a window will open showing you the files that are on your computer. ---> In the left hand pane of this box click on the word "Pictures"...this will open your pictures files (if for some reason your pictures are not saved to this "pictures" file then find the file they are in) ---> find your picture and click on it ---> then click "open" at the bottom of the window...this will put a code in the input box beside "browse" on your DH pictures page (if you want to you can type a brief description about the picture in the text box) --->click on the blue Submit
button and you're done.

2) If you want to load a pic from your computer to a blog or forum page first you have to send it to yourself in an email...follow these steps:

Open your inbox here on DH and click on "new message" ---> type your screen name as the person to send the message to ---> at the bottom of your message box you will see a browse button ---> follow the same steps you did in the above example except instead of a "submit" button you will have a Send Message
button...click it. ---> return to your inbox, open your email you just sent, open the attachment, and right click on your photo ---> a dialog box will open with the word "properties" at the bottom of it ---> click "properties" and a new box will open ---> you will see a line or two of html code identified as Address (url)---> copy the code (which begins with http://) and paste it where you want it to be between opening and closing image tags: ie YOUR IMAGE CODE (dont forget to put the / in the closing tag) ---> and you're done.

3) If you want to put pictures from the internet on a forum or something then follow these steps:

Find the picture on line ---> right click on it ---> then follow the rest of the steps from the above instructions, ie click properties, copy code, etc. --->and your done.

(note: when posting images to the forums you should always preview your work before actually posting it just to make sure you didn't make a mistake.)

4/20/2010 8:26:27 PM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  

gina_in_florida
Daytona Beach, FL
46, joined Apr. 2010

please tell me why it is that when i post in the forums it doesnt show my picture thank you

-Gina

4/21/2010 2:33:18 AM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  

here4play
Atmore, AL
58, joined Jan. 2010

Gina...I can see you just fine.
Maybe your picture was under review.

4/21/2010 2:37:24 AM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  
jevang
Millersville, PA
40, joined Apr. 2010

gina if u really 38 im taking a plane to daytona right now...
im having a problem right now why did i move to P.A when i was just in Florida

4/21/2010 8:40:15 AM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  

gina_in_florida
Daytona Beach, FL
46, joined Apr. 2010

ok your right it must have been under review lol cause i see it now sorry i feel dumb now hope you all have a nice day hugsssss

4/21/2010 2:08:44 PM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  

here4play
Atmore, AL
58, joined Jan. 2010

No need to be sorry, and don't feel dumb.
The only dumb question is the one that doesn't get asked.
That's what this forum is here for although the person above you seems to think it's his personal meet and greet chat room.

4/25/2010 11:17:44 PM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  
darlene48
Over 2,000 Posts (2,547)
Cincinnati, OH
66, joined Nov. 2009

Does anyone know why a symbol appears when I post? It looks like a garbage can! lol It shows up when I reply to someone's blog. Am I invisable to that person?

[Edited 4/25/2010 11:21:26 PM ]

4/25/2010 11:36:12 PM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  
librajason
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,990)
Towanda, KS
42, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from darlene48:
Does anyone know why a symbol appears when I post? It looks like a garbage can! lol It shows up when I reply to someone's blog. Am I invisable to that person?

That's just so you or the person whose blog ya posted in can delete the post.

4/28/2010 9:57:27 AM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  
december12
Athens, TN
48, joined Aug. 2009

I am not able to send any messages.

4/28/2010 6:50:40 PM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  

here4play
Atmore, AL
58, joined Jan. 2010

^^^^^ I don't know if this is exactly what you're talking about...but I just tried to send a message and it wouldn't send (my computer said it was waiting to contact DH) but I just hit the refresh button and then checked my "sent messages" and it had gone through.

4/28/2010 6:57:45 PM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  
countrytime56
Hagerstown, MD
63, joined Apr. 2010

Same thing here. I have winks turned off and I keep getting them. I also keep deleting my mail and it keeps reappearing.

4/28/2010 9:43:55 PM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  

here4play
Atmore, AL
58, joined Jan. 2010

countrytime...the only thing I can think of to tell you is to make sure you're not blocking or deleting the cookies the site puts on your computer.

If that's not your problem then

5/2/2010 10:29:16 AM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  

bbwoman4u
Clinton, IA
49, joined Apr. 2010

I am haveing the exact same problem. i can do everything except send an email and im sure these men think im rude when i dont answer their emails. please help me out.

5/2/2010 4:38:28 PM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  

here4play
Atmore, AL
58, joined Jan. 2010

bbwoman...are you accessing the site through a computer, or your phone?

5/3/2010 12:55:42 PM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  
78prostreet
Churchville, NY
72, joined May. 2010

Subject: REPEATEDLY HAVING TO sign in

(Quote)Why do I have to sign in after every other page I am seaching for someone on? This is rediculous, A big waste of time, I just signed up and already am having problems, Isn't anyone in customer service on a regular basis either? I click on someones name/picture and I get the sign in page agaion.. YES I have cookies enabled too! I DO EXPECT AN ANSWER BY E-MAIL TOO!!

Browser info:
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; AOL 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; RRHSO_BLD1; InfoPath.2; RRHSO_BLD1)(UnQuote) I have everything they said I needed but still it messes up on me and asks me to sign in again, I hate when it is never their fault and always your fault that their website is messed up!! And GOOGLE really sucks too, just wait until they delete your email address and you try to contact them, it is impossible and besides, they sell your cellphone number to text advertisers so you can spend more money on their junk mail..

5/4/2010 3:00:42 AM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  

here4play
Atmore, AL
58, joined Jan. 2010

Quote from 78prostreet:
Subject: REPEATEDLY HAVING TO sign in

I just signed up and already am having problems, Isn't anyone in customer service on a regular basis either?
YES I have cookies enabled too!
I have everything they said I needed but still it messes up on me and asks me to sign in again, I hate when it is never their fault and always your fault that their website is messed up!! And GOOGLE really sucks too, just wait until they delete your email address and you try to contact them, it is impossible and besides, they sell your cellphone number to text advertisers so you can spend more money on their junk mail..

In the first place...it is your fault.
If the site was messed up it would effect everyone on here instead of just you. (it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.)
Just having cookies enabled is not all you have to do...you also have to make sure they're not being deleted.
You also have to make sure that you're not timing out on your page...do this by enabling the auto sign in feature.

And finally...just what in the heck does your opinion of google have to do with DH?
You've only been on here apparently for 4 days at the most...yet you think you know everything there is to know.
This is not the place for your attitude, or your soap-box ravings.
(Do you really think that attitude will make them respond any sooner to you?)

5/4/2010 9:24:42 AM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  
tascott
Stevensville, MT
48, joined Apr. 2010

Im using firefox i dont see my face on it or if i got mail.

5/7/2010 8:33:28 AM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  

deedee158
Bradenton, FL
58, joined Mar. 2010

I have a floating share tool bar. How do we get it too dock or is this a site issue?

deedee

5/7/2010 3:43:47 PM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  

here4play
Atmore, AL
58, joined Jan. 2010

it's being worked on deedee

5/8/2010 10:40:16 AM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  
78prostreet
Churchville, NY
72, joined May. 2010

{Quote} from:

here4play
Atmore, AL

view: posts | threads

In the first place...it is your fault.
If the site was messed up it would effect everyone on here instead of just you. (it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.)
Just having cookies enabled is not all you have to do...you also have to make sure they're not being deleted.
You also have to make sure that you're not timing out on your page...do this by enabling the auto sign in feature.

And finally...just what in the heck does your opinion of google have to do with DH?
You've only been on here apparently for 4 days at the most...yet you think you know everything there is to know.
This is not the place for your attitude, or your soap-box ravings.
(Do you really think that attitude will make them respond any sooner to you?) END {/QUOTE}

IF you (here to play) are the admin OR customer service of this website then you are an ass!! BEING FROM ATMORE ALABAMA WAS THE 1ST CLUE, THEY ARE ALL PENCIL NECKED HILLBILLY INBRED GEEKS DOWN THERE AND ALL HAVE SMALL PENISES!! You think your shit don't stink! I asked for advice and you read me the riot act blaming ME for your bullshit site problems because your site is not compatible with everything else online! WHO THE HELL DIED AND LEFT YOU THE BOSS ANYWAY.. I have checked the box that says HIDE ALL POSTS FROM THIS KNOW-IT-ALL DWEEB and you can also kiss my butt too you creep!! You may answer back BUT, I won't see your stupid Alabama ramblings and that is all they are! You lurk on the forums because you have a small d*ck and no one wants to talk to you, Your posts sound like you are the reason you never get a lady or a wh*re because you're a real piece of work and an a** besides.. That is what you get for marrying your sister and having your brother 4 months later!! POF sucks bigtime BUT, it has you beat hand over fist anyway, you are a LOSER!

5/8/2010 11:31:32 AM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  
jst_a_sweet_one
Ashland City, TN
52, joined Jan. 2010

I am having a problem getting my messages. They are showing in my inbox but once I click on the inbox it says your inbox is empty. I have contacted them and still nothing as far as replies or help. If anyone could please help it would be greatly appreciated.

[Edited 5/8/2010 11:35:14 AM ]

5/8/2010 1:27:49 PM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  

here4play
Atmore, AL
58, joined Jan. 2010

I'm not sure...but there's a possibility that you may be seeing this on a "cached" page.
The next time it happens look up to the top of your browzer window,in the address bar, and click on the refresh button (and see if the notification is still there)

But now as far as a response from customer services...sometimes they may take as much as 3 or 4 days at least to get in touch with you (especially if they're real busy.)

I hope this helps.

5/10/2010 11:44:53 PM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  
socali_girl
Irvine, CA
43, joined Sep. 2009

about two weeks ago i had the little screen at the bottom that showed the chat box for when my friends come online and now its not there? why did it disappear on its own

5/11/2010 5:03:58 AM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  

here4play
Atmore, AL
58, joined Jan. 2010

socali girl...
It started having problems the other day so the site disabled it while they are trying to get it fixed.

Meanwhile...might I suggest...do not be tempted to give someone your yahoo messenger, or any other messenger service you might use because scammers apammers and hackers could take advantage of this to get you off this site where you may not be protected against them.

5/13/2010 4:06:01 AM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  
stupidasos
Queensland
Australia
70, joined May. 2010

how do u create thread?

5/13/2010 11:31:35 AM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  

here4play
Atmore, AL
58, joined Jan. 2010

When you enter the main page of a forum section at the top right corner of the division you will see something like this:
Create Topic|Poll

Just click the link that says Topic, and start your thread.

[Edited 5/13/2010 11:32:22 AM ]

5/16/2010 7:49:03 PM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  
lookin4_you
Colts Neck, NJ
44, joined May. 2010

I have been sending messages back and forth to a woman I am interested in. But when I try to send my cellphone number or email it is not in the message???????????

There is nothing that says I can't do this in messaging, so why is it not working???

I would appreciate any assistance you can provide.

Thank You

5/19/2010 1:04:59 PM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  
digitalmicro
Quincy, MA
32, joined Jan. 2009

last week i got on my datehookup im is gone i cant talk to friends online what happen to the IM how do i turn im back on so i can talk to online friends ?

5/19/2010 3:01:36 PM If you are having weird problems, read this | Page 3  

here4play
Atmore, AL
58, joined Jan. 2010

lookin4 you...if you mean you're trying to give her your number on instant messenger try sending it in an email instead.(I know that should work because I've done it here before.)
If you were already trying it in email then I don't know, because like I said, it worked for me before.