Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe
If you are having weird problems, read this

rubmaps near me

Increasingly, folks are turning to dating sites and apps to locate enjoy. hook up sites vancouver Soon after signing up, Happn showed me 68 individuals it mentioned I d crossed paths with in the preceding 3 hours, though I hadn t left my apartment all day. My next IRL date had just moved to New York by way of Europe and was a collector of little stories and observations. how to cancel rubmaps subscription by linking up to Facebook and Coffee Meets Bagel will serve you up a single, excellent match every day.

skipthegames login

The app says it s on a mission to get rid of dry dating by offering video profiles, so you feel like you ve already met someone before you basically do. single men in tennessee Always seek the assistance of your physician or other qualified wellness provider with any queries you could have concerning a health related situation. And I also assume its great that you have encouraged this brother to come back to want to practice the faith and be a good muslim. usasexguide ocala SHE SAID– I spoke to my now husband loads ahead of we truly met.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/29/2008 1:18:25 PM If you are having weird problems, read this  
dustin
Over 1,000 Posts (1,000)
Roseville, CA
37, joined Jul. 2002

If you are having strange problems, like it is telling you to sign in even though you already did, or something odd like that, the most common reason is because you are using a strange browser, or you have some dumb toolbars installed that are messing up your internet experience. Or you might have anti-virus software blocking things.

The problem is your cookies are not being saved properly. We use cookies to know whether you are logged in or not. So if they aren't being saved then we won't know you are logged in and will have to keep asking you to sign in. We also store some other session info in cookies so you could get some other weird errors.

We don't do tech support but we can give you this advice: make sure you are using one of the following browsers:

Internet Explorer (IE) (DH recommended)
Firefox
Safari

You can Google any of those and it will take you to the download page for them. If you are using Windows you already have IE.

If you have toolbars on your browser (they are at the top, they might have a search box, some links, etc.) then you should remove them if you are having problems. DH only recommends having the Google Toolbar installed. All others could be messing with your internet experience or tracking your internet usage. Go to Start, Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs, and remove all toolbars.

Our only other advice is this: DO NOT CLICK YES ON ANYTHING ON ANY SITE!!!! Some sites might try to get you to download something (spyware), always click no. Always update your computer when there are updates available (Microsoft posts new updates every month).

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/5/2008 11:33:05 PM If you are having weird problems, read this  

notlooking51
Over 1,000 Posts (1,420)
Elk Grove, CA
47, joined Jan. 2008

firewall baby and thanx for the info...............

10/21/2008 12:03:41 PM If you are having weird problems, read this  

stress_test
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,043)
Airway Heights, WA
53, joined Sep. 2008

Flock works quite well also.
Especially for those peeps who like to use photobucket or other media accounts and graphics. It has a media bar that allows you to quickly scan your photobucket account and select images.

11/20/2008 2:57:20 PM If you are having weird problems, read this  
ladyblue35
Leavenworth, KS
44, joined Nov. 2008

I have redone my profile 3 times and even when I hit save it comes up blank. I'm getting tired of putting it together and then having to redo it. Help!

1/7/2009 12:02:35 AM If you are having weird problems, read this  

oblada
Sedro Woolley, WA
54, joined Aug. 2008

Hi
I didn't want you to think me rude, so I thought I should explain. There's something wrong with my account with "Datehookup". I show 5 new messages in my inbox and it is blinking, but when I go to open it there is no mail in it. I have contacted them to try and find out what is going on, but haven't heard back from them yet. On this page right now, below the Datehookup banner is a menu of links next to Inbox it shows now 6 new! When I click the link the inbox will be empty, and my sent mail shows unread, I also get sporadic e-mails informing me that I have received an e-mail from so and so but have only received two while my inbox shows six. This happened before a few months back and they fixed it after contact, but I contacted them again and haven't received any reply or help
Joe

1/14/2009 2:33:11 PM If you are having weird problems, read this  
swingnuts
Dover, DE
60, joined Jun. 2007

im new to this is there any one that can tell what is
the problem when you connect on the chat and only find
out i can only send and recieve emails

1/19/2009 3:18:10 PM If you are having weird problems, read this  
theoneudesire
Staten Island, NY
46, joined Jan. 2009

I posted pictures 3 days ago and it still says pending?....is that normal...or is something wrong?.....please help.

1/24/2009 10:13:47 AM If you are having weird problems, read this  
msinvisible2u
Lombard, IL
63, joined Jan. 2009

I had my profile for weeks and could see all my pics, and now for a week I cannot see my pics or anyone's pics. other people can see it? I ck everything? I just want to know can I delete the account and start a new one. For their is nothing else i can check or do at my end?

2/4/2009 8:41:14 PM If you are having weird problems, read this  
hulk49
Rockville, MD
57, joined Jan. 2009

i'm haveing problems with my inbox people are responding but i can't open it to see them it says your inbox is empty

2/9/2009 11:36:18 PM If you are having weird problems, read this  
smilesrfun
Tupelo, MS
74, joined Feb. 2009

I am really having weird problems, I cannot send e-mails, they will not go, I get contacts and cannot answer them, this has been true for the last five or so days. No use for me to be here, I cannot answer anybody, Oh it will send winkds, add friend, or favorite but no e-mails. smilesrfun , if any of my contacts read this, then U will know I am not rude or not interested, would love to e-mails U I Can't.

2/10/2009 5:41:41 PM If you are having weird problems, read this  

happylisa
Broken Arrow, OK
51, joined Jan. 2009

I tried posting a you tube video and it comes back saying that I need to wait till 2/10 before i can post it since I am a new member. It did that to me last week too when I tried to post a reply to a forum question. I have been on here since Jan 09. I noticed it only happens when its a large file or the reply I am posting to is a large file. How do I get this fixed?

2/14/2009 9:28:44 AM If you are having weird problems, read this  
cajunshorty
Show Low, AZ
64, joined Jan. 2009

Dustin,
What if you sent a message and it is not showing up in your sent box? Don't know if person got it or not? I sent one about 8:30 or so this a.m. Help!

2/16/2009 12:45:43 PM If you are having weird problems, read this  
imjustaguy99
Indianapolis, IN
71, joined Feb. 2009

dustin im having problems with search and not seeing a pic with only a profile whats up with this..first time wth this problem....when i post my pic how come i cant see it...before i post it cant see nothing help

2/24/2009 3:49:30 PM If you are having weird problems, read this  
20laura
Santee, CA
54, joined Aug. 2008

My winks are turned off. How did a wink appear in my inbox?

2/26/2009 11:29:07 PM If you are having weird problems, read this  
exquzyou
Mississauga, ON
49, joined Mar. 2008

I am having a problem....Does this qualify as weird ??

I can not post to the christian topics I have attempted to post on. It says I do not meet their requirements... well why... how do they know... and how do i change that ???

bummers !!!!!!!

2/26/2009 11:37:41 PM If you are having weird problems, read this  
exquzyou
Mississauga, ON
49, joined Mar. 2008

Forget it. I figured it out. Must choose religion in your profile. I see, I see !!!

3/4/2009 9:01:33 PM If you are having weird problems, read this  
dyezah
Over 2,000 Posts (2,579)
North Little Rock, AR
45, joined Feb. 2008

Can we access DH on our cell phones & answer mail? I can get DH up, but can't type anything. Is it deadlinking for some reason? Thanks, Dustin!

3/6/2009 2:39:09 PM If you are having weird problems, read this  
andornot
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,959)
Moulton, AL
67, joined Dec. 2008

have you any recommended approaches for posting images, etc.

3/6/2009 5:47:41 PM If you are having weird problems, read this  
sgaman
Warwick, GA
64, joined Feb. 2009

why does the unlimited posting keeps changing dates , please answer asap . i am about tired of it , overnite it went from 03/ 06 to 03/09 this is a little annoying !

3/6/2009 8:06:42 PM If you are having weird problems, read this  
patty1953
Gladstone, MI
64, joined Feb. 2009

I have been on this site for a few weeks, have had no problems until today,
suddenly all photos, including mine has disappeared...???? what do I do??

3/11/2009 10:41:40 AM If you are having weird problems, read this  
behaws
Des Moines, IA
52, joined Mar. 2009

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

[Edited 3/11/2009 10:44:47 AM ]

3/13/2009 11:01:04 PM If you are having weird problems, read this  
bighotdog68
Albion, PA
77, joined Nov. 2008

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

3/19/2009 9:36:25 PM If you are having weird problems, read this  
redrivers
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,394)
Akranes
Iceland
86, joined Jan. 2009

new people can't see the quote button, until they have unlimited posts...it will be alongside the reply button..

3/26/2009 10:40:45 PM If you are having weird problems, read this  

sharemylife2
Toledo, OH
61, joined Nov. 2008

hey everyone I had this guy send me a wink thought he was cute so I replied back to him. I seen he was online so I started talking to him. He is not the person that he is said to be in his profile is there anything that can be done about that. In his profile he said he is in construction and while talking to him he says he is a civil engineer in Nigiria........yeah right! He could not even put sentences together, if anyone has ever gotten one of those letter saying they need some help getting a large sum of money out of the country........yeah just like this is their any recourse? How can people post fake profile, is there anyway to find the real guy..... the guy with the picture and is actually the person who wrote the profile and all the nice things? What can be done with this???

Thanks,
vick

3/26/2009 10:58:36 PM If you are having weird problems, read this  
redrivers
Akranes
Iceland
86, joined Jan. 2009

share...

at bottom of e-mail....report spam, fake profile..etc.....

[Edited 3/26/2009 11:00:20 PM ]

4/7/2009 11:15:43 PM If you are having weird problems, read this  

babs218
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,527)
Brick, NJ
64, joined Nov. 2007

dustin?
why is it almost everytime i go to my inbox to read my mail
automatically this senior dating site comes up and i cannot read my e mail until i click it off
it is getting very annoying
i am not interested in viewing that or any other site
i like this site... can you tell me what to do to stop it? thanks

4/15/2009 11:29:37 AM If you are having weird problems, read this  
heddenup
Hubert, NC
66, joined Jan. 2009

Dustin, why am I getting a green flag whenever I post? The message says "I have posted on this thread", well I meant to post there. What is going on?

4/17/2009 1:25:05 PM If you are having weird problems, read this  
grizzlyadams1
Paradise, CA
66, joined Apr. 2009

Hi my name Is Grizzlyadams1,Or Jeff. I am having the same problum as you. I have written
them twice now with on responce.I am starting to think they have left us ship wrecked.

4/19/2009 5:39:09 PM If you are having weird problems, read this  

kert69
Charleston, SC
74, joined Sep. 2008

all i can do is wink--cant send messages this just happend --???

4/19/2009 7:46:54 PM If you are having weird problems, read this  

italiann
Valley Stream, NY
27, joined Apr. 2009

I can't quote people in the forums!!! Can you help me with that... the Quote sign is missing when i go to forums.

4/19/2009 8:07:28 PM If you are having weird problems, read this  
redrivers
Akranes
Iceland
86, joined Jan. 2009

Quote from redrivers:
new people can't see the quote button, until they have unlimited posts...it will be alongside the reply button..

4/20/2009 4:38:58 AM If you are having weird problems, read this  
brizzybonez
Bunker Hill, WV
34, joined Apr. 2009

Hello there, I'm a new site member and i need some advice to set my profile to unprivate. There's a woman that who told me that she couldn't see my profile because of this, Any advice? Thanks!

4/25/2009 10:04:23 AM If you are having weird problems, read this  
groomerdb
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,747)
Mountville, PA
59, joined Mar. 2009

The problem I am getting is in the IM box. The whole box will fill up with some kind of an add. And I can't get rid of it without closing it. Then I have to request to chat again. How do I fix this?

4/28/2009 6:20:49 PM If you are having weird problems, read this  
busa86
Belleville, IL
36, joined Apr. 2009

i am having problem on my page every time i log into my account and it pulls up the screen to where you can see who is on line and who has viewed you when i click on the who is on line in your area or all it is pulling up guys instead of women and i am not that way i am strait so if there is anyone out there that knows how to change it i would appreciate it and my profile also is showing that i am invisible and i got my box check to be visible and my status changes everytime i log out and then log back in and my seeking changes to seeking a women to a male so what is going on with it thanks hope there is someone out there that knows how to fix it

5/1/2009 8:33:03 AM If you are having weird problems, read this  

lonewidower
Bridgeton, NJ
72, joined Apr. 2009

Hi, I have been emailing someone and instead of doing a reply I started a new email with a differnet subject off of the persons profile. the email doesn't show up in my sent file.

5/1/2009 6:48:22 PM If you are having weird problems, read this  
skwirl
Aliquippa, PA
51, joined Feb. 2009

can any one help me???? well at least with my email. correct address is in but i can not recieve any emails

5/11/2009 6:59:51 PM If you are having weird problems, read this  

lonestone
Ukiah, CA
63, joined Aug. 2008

Dustin, HELP!
RE: My new thread entitled "Any space and science buffs out there?" in the General Discussions section
Someone is trying to block all my respondents and I do not know what to do!
The only one I tried to block was "life13021" and I did so because he was off topic.
lonestone

6/4/2009 7:35:11 PM If you are having weird problems, read this  
alwayse
West Palm Beach, FL
71, joined Sep. 2008

How about this problem ... a friend of mine was staying here for a few months - and used my computer. We both joined datehookup....but when I sign on to it, her pic comes up everytime and it is like I do not exist. How can I fix this?? This is weird to me.

Thanks for taking the time to answer if you do!

6/4/2009 7:36:32 PM If you are having weird problems, read this  
alwayse
West Palm Beach, FL
71, joined Sep. 2008

and the question belongs to me - I am Ms60Hippi but the message went and posted HER PICTURE on the post. I am going nuts!!

Thanks if anyone can advise me.

6/4/2009 8:16:58 PM If you are having weird problems, read this  
lovelybren
Harrisburg, PA
69, joined Aug. 2008

I'm having the same problem..It's really starting to tick me off, too.
In response to groomerdb.

[Edited 6/4/2009 8:18:34 PM ]

6/8/2009 10:01:31 PM If you are having weird problems, read this  
ronnie47366
New Lisbon, IN
51, joined Apr. 2009

Having the same problem. Thought it was just me. Guess we'll see. Goodluck

6/12/2009 10:42:00 AM If you are having weird problems, read this  

holisticlife
Crawfordville, FL
69, joined Jun. 2009

Hi dustin:

I can't make a new thread today.

Can you help me solve this?

Thanks

6/14/2009 1:42:11 PM If you are having weird problems, read this  
mike3155
Over 2,000 Posts (2,370)
Atlanta, GA
45, joined Jun. 2009

Hi DustinI am mike3155 I have read all the rules for this sight and have no complants but Iam haveing A problem getting my photo to the sight .I have all the things that the program says I must . I have done what it said and I have to do .but steal no photo on my profile. Can you help me out please?

6/20/2009 4:30:26 AM If you are having weird problems, read this  
cajunbelle
Over 2,000 Posts (3,303)
Forrest City, AR
51, joined Feb. 2009

hey Dustin When some of my friends and I have started to chat on the IM I get trojans on my pc and then we have to get off and clean my pc this has happen at least three times this week what is up with that. I am not doing to use the Im feature if it keeps happening. Please fix the problem.

6/22/2009 6:05:58 PM If you are having weird problems, read this  
jhov609
Chesterfield, NJ
38, joined Mar. 2009

how do I delete my forum? I didnt even go to stupid event!

7/2/2009 11:32:31 AM If you are having weird problems, read this  
astrosue
Mamaroneck, NY
77, joined Aug. 2007

Please do not 'automatically' send us advertising emails of events 'close' to us.

In my case 'close' turned out to be 150 miles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and on a holidya on lousy roads, too.

I did not ask for advertising and you say you don't allow it, but I got an advertising letter fro an event 150 miles from where I live.

No more of these please.

Thanks,
Sue

7/2/2009 11:34:54 AM If you are having weird problems, read this  
astrosue
Mamaroneck, NY
77, joined Aug. 2007

They say:

'WE DON'T DO TECH SUPPORT"

7/2/2009 11:36:17 AM If you are having weird problems, read this  
astrosue
Mamaroneck, NY
77, joined Aug. 2007

Why has a site called Zooski showed up for me??
I never asked for this site!

Be kind to us as well.
It still will affect your business.

Sue

7/5/2009 8:15:46 AM If you are having weird problems, read this  

marcyc
Brentwood, NY
64, joined May. 2008

Hi, I've been talking too the person for about two weeks now, but something came up on the screen, it said that either i have him blocked or he blocked me or he put an invisable screen up, i don't understanf we've been comunicating for about a week left me a not yesturday and when I tryed too leave him one this message came up about being block. Please help I don't want too lose him, and how can i get a message too him about this

7/5/2009 11:13:37 AM If you are having weird problems, read this  

ironponyrider
Naples, FL
68, joined Jul. 2009

I have web TV & it never shows that my mails "Have" been sent as a confirmation.
I even reset my cookies whatever they are, so now I'm wondering if I should re apply them.
I have received several mails, but when I asked if my replies were seen, nothing !

7/7/2009 8:54:08 AM If you are having weird problems, read this  
airborne13
Dearborn, MI
64, joined Jul. 2009

..Why can I post on some forums and not on others...very frustrating..!!!!

7/12/2009 11:09:14 AM If you are having weird problems, read this  

rosyoh
Jameson, MO
75, joined Jan. 2009

Did you find out what happened. I can't even find chat on date hookup can you tell me where it is?

7/12/2009 11:14:38 AM If you are having weird problems, read this  
lust4love
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,709)
Atco, NJ
46, joined Sep. 2007

Quote from rosyoh:
Did you find out what happened. I can't even find chat on date hookup can you tell me where it is?

LOL sorry to laugh.Just click the "Easy Chat Icon"

7/12/2009 11:21:37 AM If you are having weird problems, read this  

rosyoh
Jameson, MO
75, joined Jan. 2009

Hey I saw you on the help area, I am interested in space and science. I don't know how to use chat. Can't even find it Did you get help with your problem?

7/14/2009 3:53:10 PM If you are having weird problems, read this  
brizzybonez
Bunker Hill, WV
34, joined Apr. 2009

Quote from exquzyou:
I am having a problem....Does this qualify as weird ??

I can not post to the christian topics I have attempted to post on. It says I do not meet their requirements... well why... how do they know... and how do i change that ???

bummers !!!!!!!

lmao!!!!!!

7/14/2009 10:35:42 PM If you are having weird problems, read this  
loneleeguy
Wausau, WI
61, joined Jan. 2009

my profile is blank except for pics and my playlist player...all the info is gone..if i click on edit profile all my info is there but if i click save it still comes up blank

7/14/2009 11:36:52 PM If you are having weird problems, read this  
librajason
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,990)
Towanda, KS
42, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from loneleeguy:
my profile is blank except for pics and my playlist player...all the info is gone..if i click on edit profile all my info is there but if i click save it still comes up blank

I just looked at your file........try changin' all your font colors. I clicked & dragged the cursor across your file & I could see it then

7/15/2009 12:10:30 AM If you are having weird problems, read this  
loneleeguy
Wausau, WI
61, joined Jan. 2009

thanks for your help,,,guess white font doesnt work anymore

7/16/2009 7:14:38 AM If you are having weird problems, read this  
ruby_lee
Raynham, MA
70, joined Feb. 2009

I was wondering why the site always remembers me even though I have removed the checkmark. I always sign off. I would prefer to sign in each time. Please advise. Thanks.

7/16/2009 3:47:59 PM If you are having weird problems, read this  

lonestone
Ukiah, CA
63, joined Aug. 2008

I have just learned that two of the individuals whom I had blocked from my science thread are still showing up on my forum when other DHs view it. Both were blocked because of inappropriate content including sexual implicatins or imagery.
My science thread is intended to be a forum for reasonably serious discussion about space and science topics.