Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal account

Her door is closed and, as I will soon uncover, locked she s out of town that weekend. plenty of fish hastings If there is any apprehension in the timing or whatever of your response, they promptly unlike you deactivate and go back into the shadows again. It has the simplest format of all the apps and web pages we looked at. rubmaps pasadena And yes all of them responded to me or they initiate them self.

skip the games

95 per month for a 12 month period. craigslist personals jax fl It just presents a false peace of thoughts that doesn t seriously solve something. When it is straightforward to get then it is a commodity. omegle not working on puffin I m studying to be cautious and patient, to believe of other individuals as a lot more important than myself, then the right time and match will come.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/21/2008 8:16:29 PM OK Virginia! how about a meet up?  

funnygirla
Ashburn, VA

well Dang Joe, you didnt invite me and i am not far from d.c. at all. hope you and more can go on the 6th, try!!!

10/21/2008 8:29:49 PM OK Virginia! how about a meet up?  

varabbits
Farmville, VA

I won't be able to make it as I will be out of town on the 6th at a farming conference - sorry maybe next time ..

10/21/2008 8:37:43 PM OK Virginia! how about a meet up?  

ohjoe
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,126)
Richmond, VA

Quote from funnygirla:
well Dang Joe, you didnt invite me and i am not far from d.c. at all. hope you and more can go on the 6th, try!!!

We posted it here, and the only one from VA except for me was Smiles. I will try for the 6th, but with work,

10/22/2008 4:04:56 AM OK Virginia! how about a meet up?  

vaegood
Harrisonburg, VA

Would anybody be going north up 81 by Harrisonburg that could give me a ride?

10/22/2008 4:21:31 AM OK Virginia! how about a meet up?  
smiles4ualways
Over 2,000 Posts (3,175)
Colonial Beach, VA

Vaegood. I do hope we find someone, and maybe due to having a little bit of time, we just might. we must keep posting about it though. So keep the faith. someone may just come from the south

10/22/2008 4:31:05 AM OK Virginia! how about a meet up?  

vaegood
Harrisonburg, VA

Thanks Smiles. I'll be looking for somebody around here to.I wonder where Red is

10/22/2008 4:33:24 AM OK Virginia! how about a meet up?  
smiles4ualways
Over 2,000 Posts (3,175)
Colonial Beach, VA

yeah! I haven't seen him in a day or so. no thanks needed vaegood. always up to having as many people come as we can get there, and lending a helping hand? well that's the friend in us all isn't it?

10/22/2008 5:43:00 AM OK Virginia! how about a meet up?  

firstlight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,804)
Strasburg, VA

Okay well I see no reason why I can't at least meet you at the bowling alley for a few games. What time would that be?

10/22/2008 6:06:35 AM OK Virginia! how about a meet up?  
smiles4ualways
Over 2,000 Posts (3,175)
Colonial Beach, VA

wwoooooooohooooooo we have another body! great! that makes it 3......

I'm hoping we can all make it by 10:00 AM so we actually own the bowling alley and can make all the noise we want without disturbing anyone. what do you think? have to get funny one in on it too. she has a say as well. might need her beauty sleep being she is the one who suggested a Thursday. I always give her what she wants.......

10/22/2008 12:03:57 PM OK Virginia! how about a meet up?  

funnygirla
Ashburn, VA

Thanks smiles, i guess i'll go to sleep at 6"oclock wed, the only way i will be late is if i get lost, which i am famous for!!!!! I have to confirm my schedule this friday.This will be so fun if it works out.

10/22/2008 12:09:12 PM OK Virginia! how about a meet up?  
smiles4ualways
Over 2,000 Posts (3,175)
Colonial Beach, VA

Quote from funnygirla:
Thanks smiles, i guess i'll go to sleep at 6"oclock wed, the only way i will be late is if i get lost, which i am famous for!!!!! I have to confirm my schedule this friday.This will be so fun if it works out.

"IF" did I just hear you say "IF" if you do not show up, or are one minute late, there will be a prize to pay missy..............

10/22/2008 12:47:31 PM OK Virginia! how about a meet up?  

funnygirla
Ashburn, VA

, I mean i can confirm friday. do i get a prize if i am early. we need more people!!!

10/22/2008 12:50:55 PM OK Virginia! how about a meet up?  
smiles4ualways
Over 2,000 Posts (3,175)
Colonial Beach, VA

yeah I'm well aware of the fact we need more people. that's how our last meetup went, but this time they won't commit. last time we had 18, and ended up with 7 that actually showed up. now we have 3 so far, and will probably end up with 48 showing up....................

10/22/2008 12:54:38 PM OK Virginia! how about a meet up?  

funnygirla
Ashburn, VA

haha maybe we should warn the town of culpepper! the more the merrier, oh i am a terrible bowler but i have fun throwin those gutter balls

10/22/2008 1:00:37 PM OK Virginia! how about a meet up?  
smiles4ualways
Over 2,000 Posts (3,175)
Colonial Beach, VA

that's ok it's not about bowling actually, it's about having fun and killing an hour or so with a laugh to make it easy to break the ice with some folks. standing around talking is not an easy thing to do for some, least with an activity, there is also something to talk about afterwards. not all are social butterfiles as yourself..........or ocean for that matter........