Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

lucky hookup app android

It was look to be addictive for me last time. craigs list hinesville ga What type of cupcake dates a married man? A good lady with a fundamental grasp of morality will wait till you are divorced. Persons mainly use it for looking for long term partnerships, each domestically and abroad. meet dutch girls I guess a thing like if you re nevertheless into sport in your 30s, you will have to be pretty motivated and organised.

liatcrawlers

Coffee Meets Bagel is one of the additional common dating apps out there. lakeland senior chat No need to have dating app lah, just start off here, tons of LYN male will PM you and you can gradually pick. You can shoot 1 photo of you with a group of pretty girls who look like they are with you but not your girlfriend. chatzy com mobile The two chattered late into the evening and realized promptly that they had began down the effortless path to adore.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/30/2008 5:20:38 AM OK Virginia! how about a meet up?  

smiles4ualways
Over 2,000 Posts (3,174)
Colonial Beach, VA

I've read many posts of a meet up, and yet it never materialized. so to send off summer with a bang...I say let's have a cook out meet up. It can be a football classic meet up. bring your footballs, and your grills, if you so care to. Beer and wine will flow freely, laughs heard round the world, dancing in the grass, or the moonlight, or on table tops, but if you say you'll come, be sure to be there.

I say somewhere in between..................like fluvana county or something like that. Near mountinas so we can enjoy the changing of the leaces. it is not close to me, but then again everyone has to drive, so drink respectfully, unless you plan on staying in a hotel. more like a motel in that area.......

OK, so here we go. If we set out to make the date within the month of October we can then enjoy the leaves in almost full beauty.

What do you all say? this inquiring mind wants to know.

I know Joe will be there so here we go

Men

smiles
Joe

women
???????????

9/30/2008 6:27:08 AM OK Virginia! how about a meet up?  

ohjoe
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,690)
Richmond, VA

Smiles, you know I will try my best to be there, BUT, I have a friend coming to Richmond one weekend towards the end of Oct, so I cannot commit yet.

The friend is someone from DH, so they may want to go also.

I think it would be nice to have this, even better if we found some private land, so we don't have to worry about noise etc.

9/30/2008 8:15:31 PM OK Virginia! how about a meet up?  

smiles4ualways
Over 2,000 Posts (3,174)
Colonial Beach, VA

why it seems Joe, these folks here are quite the agressive type indeed. I can't seem to stop them from posting their excitement about the meet up. Hope your friend has a good time while here. Would be good to bring her along, if we can keep these people at bay. I'll look into a private place so we can raise our voices a bit..............

9/30/2008 9:44:13 PM OK Virginia! how about a meet up?  

justaman399
Afton, VA

Sounds good, keep me posted on land i may have some connections in fluvanna and around charlottesville

[Edited 9/30/2008 9:45:02 PM]

10/1/2008 3:34:31 AM OK Virginia! how about a meet up?  

smiles4ualways
Over 2,000 Posts (3,174)
Colonial Beach, VA

just keep popping back here. Seems the place is jumping with enthusiasm about a meet up cookout. I don't know if we'll find a place big enough to hold all these people.
OMG

10/1/2008 9:59:52 AM OK Virginia! how about a meet up?  

ohjoe
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,690)
Richmond, VA

We could always just meet at my house, I have a nice patio for up to about 20. Let me see what Laurie wants to do first. (LCL)

this place is jumping with excitement!

10/1/2008 1:04:48 PM OK Virginia! how about a meet up?  

firstlight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,799)
Strasburg, VA

I'm watching...just not saying anything...remember what happened last time?

10/1/2008 5:29:00 PM OK Virginia! how about a meet up?  

smiles4ualways
Over 2,000 Posts (3,174)
Colonial Beach, VA

yes I remember quite well. You didn't show up, but having 7 there was fun enough. It can;t hurt to try to meet others. If we get 6 or we get 60, it won't happen, unless someone makes the effort to have it happen. RIGHT?

10/1/2008 6:39:05 PM OK Virginia! how about a meet up?  

varabbits
Farmville, VA

Good luck - seems to be more talk than action here ..

Marty

10/1/2008 6:45:49 PM OK Virginia! how about a meet up?  

smiles4ualways
Over 2,000 Posts (3,174)
Colonial Beach, VA

yeah Marty...I'd wish someone would talk. at least it would beat this silence. maybe everyone is on vacation.............................

10/1/2008 9:42:30 PM OK Virginia! how about a meet up?  

varabbits
Farmville, VA

Vacation ??

10/1/2008 10:49:56 PM OK Virginia! how about a meet up?  

varabbits
Farmville, VA

Try this one the State Fair this Saturday and Sunday in the Virginia World building after 4pm at the VICFA booth

I will be there

Will you ??

Marty

10/2/2008 5:11:20 AM OK Virginia! how about a meet up?  

smiles4ualways
Over 2,000 Posts (3,174)
Colonial Beach, VA

Actually I am going up to New Jersey for a meet up with the 50's forum folks on Saturday. Sunday I have no plans as of yet, but am sure I won't be driving anywhere far, due to FOOTBALL!

10/2/2008 7:24:45 AM OK Virginia! how about a meet up?  

yousmile
Over 1,000 Posts (1,703)
Abingdon, VA

I would love to meet with some of the VA meet and greet, but you guys are a million miles away from my area. I've often said VA stops at Roanoke. Hope you guys have a great time.

10/2/2008 7:59:29 PM OK Virginia! how about a meet up?  

smiles4ualways
Over 2,000 Posts (3,174)
Colonial Beach, VA

well how far would you travel for a meet up? we can make it down south, where I do believe there are far more members than northern VA. Just a thought.....