Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler over 40

Guy make it really clear to girl that it just a transaction . dallas asian girls People today are judged on how they look, how they talk, what they ve carried out, what they ve not done Keep in mind to concentrate on what you have and what you ve completed, not what you lack and what has passed you by. If you sorry your pal has this down, he ll automatically earn +10 attractivity points. how to get laid in poland I hope you like it and I will be posting a lot more as soon as I create it!! In the meantime my fingers are beading but I hope it was worth it Generally speak to your doctor before acting and in situations of emergency seek proper health related help quickly.

austin tx hookups

If you happen to be looking for the rightquestions to ask on a first date,thesefirst date questionswon t disappoint. yucca valley hook up It matches users based on a personality test, targeting young customers. My WOAmies ended up acquiring out slowly more than time, and whilst some of them seemed genuinely delighted for us, other folks seemed understandably weirded out. qatar filipino dating You are still reacting to profiles and obtaining conversations, which, I m confident, for a lot of people today, will end up with them going on dates.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/6/2008 11:56:32 PM What is your favourite hobby?  
2bluiz
Calgary, AB
66, joined Feb. 2008

I realize that our hobbies are included on most of our profiles. I thought it would be interesting to hear why you enjoy your favourite hobby.

My hobby is nature & landscape photography. It is great for lifting the spirits because it's very hard to be outdoors in nature without appreciating the beauty all around.

Recently I've been fortunate to go on a couple of photo shoots with a very good professional nature photographer & find we share a lot of the same subjects. If you're interested in seeing examples of what I mean by 'nature photography', check out the following website.....

http://www.bushmansworld.com

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/7/2008 12:23:12 PM What is your favourite hobby?  

wisediva
Morinville, AB
57, joined Mar. 2008

My favorite hobby is playing poker...I find it challenging & after boring mind numbing work all day, It gives me a chance to use my brain. I find it very relaxing. I only play free games or use my winnings, & just play for fun.

I know what you mean about being outdoors, I love to spend time in my yard, watching the birds... It's good for the soul...

10/7/2008 1:50:03 PM What is your favourite hobby?  
2bluiz
Calgary, AB
66, joined Feb. 2008

Hi, Wise. I heard as we get older we lose brain cells. Its wonderful you keep your mind active thr' a hobby you enjoy!

10/7/2008 10:09:25 PM What is your favourite hobby?  
happyhorsegirl
Calgary, AB
55, joined Apr. 2008

My favorite hobby is my horses. Love them to bits, riding, playing, working or grooming them, its all fantastic and relaxing.

2bluiz even got on one of my horses! Awesome!

Happy

10/7/2008 11:26:16 PM What is your favourite hobby?  
2bluiz
Calgary, AB
66, joined Feb. 2008

Horseback riding used to be another of my favourite hobbies. It was even better when I combined photography & riding. So Happy, I'm hoping you'll let me try again after I get doc's okay. And once again, I huge THANK YOU!

10/8/2008 11:14:31 PM What is your favourite hobby?  
happyhorsegirl
Calgary, AB
55, joined Apr. 2008

Anytime Dear!

10/9/2008 4:12:20 PM What is your favourite hobby?  
forestrose
Over 2,000 Posts (2,168)
Calgary, AB
64, joined Dec. 2007

2bluiz: is that a picture of YOU on that horse??

No hobbies anymore, unless going out for coffee is one.
I read, watch tv, listen to music to relax.

I collect dolls and vases - is collecting a hobby?

And daydreaming - that's what I do best. I daydream that Glenn and I are the same age...........
(personal joke to 2Blu & HHG)

I've started taking pictures, but not up the standard of even amateur photography yet! but lots of fun.

10/9/2008 5:27:56 PM What is your favourite hobby?  
2bluiz
Calgary, AB
66, joined Feb. 2008

Collecting is definitely a hobby whether it be dolls, vases, riding, playing poker, stamps, postcards, salt & pepper shakers, cooking, etc. Reading is also considered a hobby so that's 3 for you, Rose.

As for the daydreams of a certain yummy young man ... Hey, Glenn! are you still monitoring AB Chat? And when are you coming to Calg.? We all miss you!

That's actually Happy on the horse .... she's the blond & 1 of her horses is a palomino (lucky gal!)

10/9/2008 10:45:26 PM What is your favourite hobby?  
happyhorsegirl
Calgary, AB
55, joined Apr. 2008

Ohhh Glenn, come back!!

Rose... you and I share that same dream! LOL ( he is totally delicious isn't he?)

2bluiz....that is exactly how my Palomino behaves too. LOL. I think the girl in the picture has bigger boobs than me though...lol.

[Edited 10/9/2008 10:47:07 PM ]

10/10/2008 10:10:48 AM What is your favourite hobby?  
munchkin57
Medicine Hat, AB
67, joined Jul. 2008

Hey I love hobbies I like to paint (portraits & wildlife) they usually turn out to be caricatures though wildlife is more forgiving, it is not as exact as portraits. I haven't painted in awhile, never had enough room and I worked nights, that is when I did my best work. BUT, I plan on changing all that now that I have a 2 bedroom apartment. Nothing worse than having everything out and you're making a mess than to have to put it away again to have supper Time just disappears when I am painting.

I like photography as well, but I lost the camera I had (divorce), crocheting, a lot of crafts ie: christmas decor, wreaths, swags, floral design, designing the tree in haut couture, but (sigh) there is never anyone around to enjoy it with me. But, this year will be different as I have a 14 year old young lady that deserves a Christmas to remember and a brother that has NEVER been spoiled at Christmas. I can't wait.

10/10/2008 10:55:11 AM What is your favourite hobby?  
forestrose
Over 2,000 Posts (2,168)
Calgary, AB
64, joined Dec. 2007

Munchkin, how nice that you can all look forward to a wonderful family Christmas!

HHG: Yeah, the one on the horse has bigger boobs, but a bigger butt too!

I'm off for the weekend, playing in HHG's territory, house/pet/horse sitting on my friend's acreage.

You all have a great weekend - I have no internet out there!

10/10/2008 10:59:21 AM What is your favourite hobby?  
saint78
Winfield, AB
64, joined Sep. 2008

Collecting how to books,photography mostly my animals & local wildlife.