Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

2018 hookup sites

We sat on a bench and looked up at the stars and talked about life, planets and aliens. norwich hook up Start out with the initial episode of this memoir podcast, and you will be hooked on Parise s addictive homage to second chances. Because my husband wanted to separate in March 2018 I ve been going by means of the grief and loneliness that brings. dating bahrain free But in all honesty, I either tell fantastic stories or he likes my sexy accent.

tinder hookup alternative

If they admit to not cooking, you can use it as a suggestion to discover collectively on a future date and if they do have a dish in thoughts, they could indicate to make it for you 1 day. speed dating in stockton ca There s not fun expense leived on any user of this on line chat for applying our services. At the time of Jason Lawrence s conviction, Match mentioned it had worked with the Suzy Lamplugh Trust to strengthen internal security processes. best online dating vietnam Either you have under no circumstances skilled these web pages/apps or they are diverse tinder and Match from the ones I ve applied.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/9/2008 3:21:31 PM Men in Anchorage 40's and 50's to message or chat  
joli46
Warrensburg, MO
55, joined Oct. 2008

I'm a 46 yr. old Lady who lives in Missouri. I would like to talk with menin there 40's or 50's. My daughter is station at the Air Force base there,and would love it if I would come live there. Living in Alaska has been my one and only dream since I was 12 yrs. old. If you need to know more go to my profile. EVERY word is true and that is my picture. The dress I have on I made with my own two hands. I like to wash windows and iron clothes to. Now,how many women do you know that like to do that? Don't be fooled because I'm from MO. I've only lived here a year. I was born and raised in Penna. I LOVE the snow,and lots of it.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/10/2008 12:19:40 AM Men in Anchorage 40's and 50's to message or chat  
pisces_4
Palmer, AK
36, joined Aug. 2008

You should move to Alaska evn if you don't meet a man right away. It's my favorate place on earth and honest people like you are always welcome. Best of luck to you.

10/13/2008 12:01:38 PM Men in Anchorage 40's and 50's to message or chat  
joli46
Warrensburg, MO
55, joined Oct. 2008

Thank you so much for your comment. I just found out from my daughter who's station in the A.F. there, That I'm getting another grandchild. Yaaaaaaa!! I may have to move there now just so I can babysit. I've babysat most of my life and LOOOOve children. If you can find a man 42 to 52,honest,faithful,funny,and clean cut,hold onto him for me. I'll be right there. LOL Have a great week

10/15/2008 12:32:26 AM Men in Anchorage 40's and 50's to message or chat  
pisces_4
Palmer, AK
36, joined Aug. 2008

Congradulations on the new grandbaby!! That's awsome. You should move here at least while your daughter is here. If I meet a good man in the age your looking for I'll tie him up for you

10/27/2008 5:27:31 PM Men in Anchorage 40's and 50's to message or chat  
whitechocolates
New South Wales
Australia
60, joined Mar. 2008

Beware of a man named Dave Plater in Alaska!(hes an african American)
He just wasted 4 months of my life chating,him phoning at least 5 times a day,he sent cards,perfume(2 days before l was to fly there),l spoke to his brother,sister,and father, etc.

Then to top it off,he told me he got me a ticket to fly me there,planned it with me,followed me through all my organizing...and listened to me telling him l purchased clothes,a bag,goods to take with me etc.

Then he emailed me the flight itinerary and confirmation number!

lt takes me a 2 hour train journey (and he knew this) to get to my nearest airport.
He spoke to me all through the day as l was preparing to leave for airport at 2.30pm.
Wished me a good flight etc.

ONLY to find there was NO ticket at the airport waiting for me!!!!...
l wasnt able to contact his home or mobile to get his help at the airport to sort out the tickets absence.
He put a block code on his home phone next day..and got a new mobile!

Watch out ladies...his mental brother anthony is also involved in such disgraceful and dispicable thing!

He claims to be a social worker,drives a Lexus...and has a totally fake image of who he is.
ln all my 4 years dating on sites,lve never ever experienced such a nasty thing!!!

ld love to know if hes still plying this kind of game with others???
Hes in Eagle River, Baird cres'..Let me know if you know of him.
What a headspinner thats been!!!!

11/3/2008 7:57:42 PM Men in Anchorage 40's and 50's to message or chat  
tundrabunny
Anchorage, AK
58, joined Apr. 2008

Sucker!

12/18/2008 10:59:53 PM Men in Anchorage 40's and 50's to message or chat  

tomcmore
Wasilla, AK
59, joined May. 2008

Hello whitechocolate;

I'm so sorry you were sucked in by such a creep. Hopefully it doesn't sour you on all Alaskan men.
This isn't a note from the profile pictured guy. I'm his friend and think this Dave whatever should be taught a lesson and if I could find out who he is, I'd love to have a shot at him. Be thankful he didn't have a cause that he took money from you with,like so many other women have done in the past.
Have a Merry Christmas

12/20/2008 4:29:30 AM Men in Anchorage 40's and 50's to message or chat  
r0gg
Sardis, MS
84, joined Aug. 2008

I think I remember whitechocolates a few months back when she messaged me to tell me she was getting married...but, well, she's deleted her profile now. Is she the carver? The carved lizard? Hmmm....Anyway, back to this post...to Joli: There IS a shortage of women in Alaska, so just show up and you'll meet a man eventually. You sound like you could be happy living in Alaska.

2/17/2009 9:25:39 AM Men in Anchorage 40's and 50's to message or chat  
1alaskaman
Manley Hot Springs, AK
61, joined Sep. 2008

If you want a real Alaska man he won't be in the city. It's just another city as in the lower 48.I too was in Mo so my son could finnish school.Bought a house on 43 acres to fix up & resell while here.Luckly I allways pay cash for things so I didn't get hurt when the economy collapsed.Still made a good profit.If you want someone who will appreciate your home makin talents you need to get away from the cities. I haven't seen the shortage of women ya hear about.I've never seen or met so many good women as I have in Alaska.I've not met any worth haulin up there in the lower 48 yet.They lie & play games just for sex.They can't even cook,lol.

7/13/2009 9:51:46 PM Men in Anchorage 40's and 50's to message or chat  
jood
Morris Chapel, TN
59, joined Jan. 2008

Any gentlemen in their 50`s live in Alaska in the summers
and maybe Mexico in the winters?...judy, judy, judy...

7/14/2009 9:27:28 AM Men in Anchorage 40's and 50's to message or chat  
1alaskaman
Manley Hot Springs, AK
61, joined Sep. 2008

Gentlemen in Alaska???lol. Winter is the fun time up here. I do go to the lower 48 to do historical reenactments & visit kin in Arizona,but wouldn't ever live there,lol. My kids & grandkids are movin up too next spring. You won't find real Alaska men livin outside(out of Ak) or in the cities like Anchorage,etc.

[Edited 7/14/2009 9:29:28 AM ]

7/27/2009 7:04:40 AM Men in Anchorage 40's and 50's to message or chat  
lucy_
Over 1,000 Posts (1,245)
McComb, MS
49, joined Jul. 2009

good morning

7/28/2009 6:51:22 PM Men in Anchorage 40's and 50's to message or chat  

snoopy67
Merseyside
United Kingdom
50, joined Jul. 2009

hi from uk lookin for someone to chat to or message so drop me a line

9/19/2009 12:22:53 AM Men in Anchorage 40's and 50's to message or chat  
oldalaskaman
Over 1,000 Posts (1,204)
Aliso Viejo, CA
65, joined Sep. 2009

Quote from whitechocolates:
Beware of a man named Dave Plater in Alaska!(hes an african American)
He just wasted 4 months of my life chating,him phoning at least 5 times a day,he sent cards,perfume(2 days before l was to fly there),l spoke to his brother,sister,and father, etc.

Then to top it off,he told me he got me a ticket to fly me there,planned it with me,followed me through all my organizing...and listened to me telling him l purchased clothes,a bag,goods to take with me etc.

Then he emailed me the flight itinerary and confirmation number!

lt takes me a 2 hour train journey (and he knew this) to get to my nearest airport.
He spoke to me all through the day as l was preparing to leave for airport at 2.30pm.
Wished me a good flight etc.

ONLY to find there was NO ticket at the airport waiting for me!!!!...
l wasnt able to contact his home or mobile to get his help at the airport to sort out the tickets absence.
He put a block code on his home phone next day..and got a new mobile!

Watch out ladies...his mental brother anthony is also involved in such disgraceful and dispicable thing!

He claims to be a social worker,drives a Lexus...and has a totally fake image of who he is.
ln all my 4 years dating on sites,lve never ever experienced such a nasty thing!!!

ld love to know if hes still plying this kind of game with others???
Hes in Eagle River, Baird cres'..Let me know if you know of him.
What a headspinner thats been!!!!
you could have checked on that by phone.

12/27/2009 5:36:01 AM Men in Anchorage 40's and 50's to message or chat  
corinnestelle
Kodiak, AK
56, joined Nov. 2007

What to come to Kodiak and fish?

1/31/2010 7:55:24 PM Men in Anchorage 40's and 50's to message or chat  
shreveportlady
Hattiesburg, MS
50, joined Nov. 2009

Hey My name is Paula, I live in Hattiesburg, Ms. I'm originally from Louisiana. I saw your thread and thought it would be cool to get to know some of you people up there. LOL I heard there are more men than there are women up there. LOL I like those odds. I've always been curious about Alaska. I had the opportunity years a go to up there and work but I didn't do it now I'm kicking myself. I'm into adventure.

2/2/2010 7:20:06 AM Men in Anchorage 40's and 50's to message or chat  
1alaskaman
Manley Hot Springs, AK
61, joined Sep. 2008

I found there are more good women in Alaska than the lower 48. In the lower 48 it's like 100 men to every woman. If you like big cities & city men then Anchorage is a good place ta look. Most of the good women who go to Alaska are wantin out of the city & go to the bush & the interior. I don't know any men that are single for long in my area. Lots of women around. It'll be March when I get back home & can't wait,lol.

2/11/2010 12:00:49 AM Men in Anchorage 40's and 50's to message or chat  

justjimandagain
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,603)
Decatur, AL
48, joined Nov. 2009

2/27/2010 7:34:32 PM Men in Anchorage 40's and 50's to message or chat  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,679)
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from justjimandagain:

Jim...what are you doing in Alaska?

this is my second visit to the Alaska chat. i can't explain why but Alaska always called my attention.

7/5/2010 9:24:23 PM Men in Anchorage 40's and 50's to message or chat  
tr1gger48
Kodiak, AK
55, joined Apr. 2010

LOL Ya men to women ratio use to be about 7 to 1 a long time ago. Dont know what it is now but it has shrunk. Still more of us though. Hence the difficulty in finding a lady. lol then again I do live on an island and the selection is rather poor.

7/11/2010 9:31:00 AM Men in Anchorage 40's and 50's to message or chat  
notstillincali
Hemet, CA
65, joined Feb. 2010

<---hasnt had a problem finding ladies in alaska, have had problem finding ladies that werent able to leave all their past baggage behind them and go for a fresh start. that saying' the odds are good, but the goods are odd' goes both ways, my 2c's

8/9/2010 11:11:44 AM Men in Anchorage 40's and 50's to message or chat  

arbedsamoht
Indianapolis, IN
58, joined Aug. 2010

I am a 51 year old woman in Indiana who would like to correspond with men in Alaska. I am a small town girl who likes living in the country. Although I have not been to Alaska, I have seen pictures and find it simply breathtaking! If you want to know more about me, please check out my profile.

8/9/2010 11:19:53 AM Men in Anchorage 40's and 50's to message or chat  

arbedsamoht
Indianapolis, IN
58, joined Aug. 2010

Hi this is Debbie from Indiana. I felt the need to come back and make one more comment: Please if you are going to contact me, go to my profile and take the time to find out something about me, rather than just looking at my photo and sending me an email. How do you know if we have anything in common? I find it offensive when someone sends me an email based only on my appearance. Come on fella's, there is more to me than that! And I hope there is more to you than that!

8/18/2010 12:06:37 AM Men in Anchorage 40's and 50's to message or chat  
boesart
Mesa, AZ
58, joined May. 2010

Hi,
My name is Mari, and I too would like to talk
with men in Alaska...
I was there once in 1997, and loved it.......
Message me, we'll go from there.........

9/6/2010 1:27:07 PM Men in Anchorage 40's and 50's to message or chat  

akdino
Anchorage, AK
58, joined Jul. 2010

Well i came here to visit 31 yrs ago and i still have a hard time going out for even a vacation. The land is rough and the people are nice, if you enjoy the outdoors then you will love it here. Don't gt me wrong there is still lots to do for those that done like to tromp in the woods, movies, theater,plays,boxing matches all kinds of activities.

Dean

12/2/2010 10:38:57 PM Men in Anchorage 40's and 50's to message or chat  
sweetyheart1116
Niles, MI
36, joined Dec. 2010

where is the best vacation spot in alaska?

12/28/2010 6:32:25 PM Men in Anchorage 40's and 50's to message or chat  
alaskarose123
Anchorage, AK
59, joined Dec. 2010

Howdy all

I would like a guy to respond to me that has a job

Your friend,
alaskarose123