Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubmaps reddit

Okcupid s optional concerns give you a pretty great read of someone s beliefs and what they have been looking for. waterloo dating If you wait to see if truly got a magical individual you d be waiting quite lengthy. I also know men and women who had good results with match but that!!! Pictures are genuinely crucial, so make sure your profile photo is the ideal one particular possible. guatemala dating Dating is not straightforward in China for white foreign ladies, and I suspect it is even additional tricky for black foreign ladies.

mega personal.eu

It could invite humour into the conversation or shine a compassionate light with answers such as ‘spend time with my parents . hookup sign up The ladies message initial notion also combats these incessant creepy messages that ladies on dating apps are utilised to having. Ultimately, speak to a buddy just before the date to inform them of the whereabouts and anticipated return time. listcrawler richmond va A weekly guide to the greatest developments in health, medicine and wellbeing delivered to your inbox.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/8/2008 6:31:13 AM Disable, do i put this on my profile  

foxy_woman_49
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,739)
Omaha, NE

There's no need to have to put that in your profile.

As you begin to talk through your mails with someone through casual talk you can let her/him know.
You are not a disability first....understand?

Best to you

11/8/2008 7:02:50 AM Disable, do i put this on my profile  

blueroyal
Saint Clair Shores, MI

Thank you Bookshort. Martz1958,,,,,if what is quoted here is true,,,you may be disabled but I think your bigger problem is the insensitive mental dwarf you've evolved into....Shame on you!!!
Lee

11/8/2008 1:58:25 PM Disable, do i put this on my profile  

pennell23101
Over 1,000 Posts (1,613)
Vine Grove, KY

JMO...if it is something that affects yous/your other person daily life, i say put it on the profile to weed out people that choose to see you as a disability. if it is a minor disability that does not affect others, your choice when you tell them.

11/8/2008 7:25:24 PM Disable, do i put this on my profile  

bookshort
Herrin, IL

Thank you blue royal for your kind thoughts. I was totally appalled by his e-mail to me about my wasting the Social Security Disability,since I don't receive it. I don't know where he got his information.

11/8/2008 10:56:55 PM Disable, do i put this on my profile  
mwhitefalcon
Cherryville, BC

Tomkatt,Justacountrygal,Foxy,Blueroyal,Mufassa,Pennell and Bookshort, Thank you all for the feed back, really appreciated.

11/10/2008 2:35:42 PM Disable, do i put this on my profile  
mountainman7
Over 2,000 Posts (2,162)
Chattanooga, TN

** I don't get any kind of benefits myself. I found a part-time position (about 30 hours a week) which will keep me afloat while looking for my long-term position in my dream job area. I don't understand why he thinks you should get a job since you *already* have a job. That logic makes no sense to me. If you have a "speech impediment", no biggie. We all have our challenges in life to deal with on a daily basis They're just called by different names. It's sad when prejudice such as you face, exists like that.

Quote from bookshort:
I don't have my disability on my profile because I have been this way (hearing impaired) all of my life and I feel like it is part of me. If someone has a problem with it then so be it. Not my loss. I do, however, tell as soon as I feel comfortable about "revealing" my deep, dark secret, which is usually within the first hour of our meeting (whether it be online, on phone or in person). Most people can tell as soon as I open my mouth that I have some kind of an impairment, whether it be "speech impediment" or whatever.
Now, I was accused recently by a martz1958 of wasting our tax payer's dollars by being diagnosed with cancer and I should do everyone a favor and die so "my disability social security" be available for someone else. I want it to be known that I have a job and I work everyday that I am scheduled to work. I do NOT draw disability social security nor do I get any other public assistance. Mr martz1958, however, got his back hurt at work and is now drawing disability social security. He also told me to get off my lazy a** and get a job, which I already have a job so I don't see why I should get another job. So, as you can see, I do so much understand the prejudice that is prevalent within our society. However, it is right here on DateHookup and it is also right here on this site.

11/10/2008 2:38:01 PM Disable, do i put this on my profile  
mountainman7
Over 2,000 Posts (2,162)
Chattanooga, TN

Quote from bookshort:
Thank you blue royal for your kind thoughts. I was totally appalled by his e-mail to me about my wasting the Social Security Disability,since I don't receive it. I don't know where he got his information.

Betcha he made it up, to look like he knew something.

11/10/2008 9:55:17 PM Disable, do i put this on my profile  

dragonlady36
New Albany, IN

I put this on the other thread but it fit here too...

I dont know if it is because I am upfront about my physical disabillities or what but I see (not alot)but some guys that looked at profile but dont respond. I may be wrong maybe there is something else I just dont see. Who knows!

Oh just thought about it maybe its because Im upfront about my kids

Opinions???????? (dont worry I wont let you know if I get pissed)

11/10/2008 10:35:48 PM Disable, do i put this on my profile  
mwhitefalcon
Cherryville, BC

I wish i had an answer for you Dragonlady. I tried up front but it did not work. I tried later in conversations and spoke about my disabilitie and it did not work, I just figure that i have not found the right one yet, that`s all. i also have women that look at my profil and pics and do not respond, but that is ok we can not please everyone.I did not put my disabilitie on my profil so it is probably my rocker look that scares them away, but i know that there is someone out there for me, if not on this site then somewere else and it is the same for you. must have hope. good luck.

11/11/2008 7:49:47 AM Disable, do i put this on my profile  

dragonlady36
New Albany, IN

I give up! I stopped trying before last two surgeries, been almost 3 yrs. Guess I should just face facts. Grow old with my animals.
Been thinking of doing some traveling when kids get older. So I wont be one of those old maids who has 35 cats. LOL I'll just get out of here and lose myself in the world.

But have to just face facts Alone is where I'll be. I'm going to just stop coming on here. Cant deal with anymore rejections.

Everyone:
I guess your stronger than me. Take it easy and Good Luck
Adios

11/11/2008 9:03:20 AM Disable, do i put this on my profile  

foxy_woman_49
Omaha, NE

whitefalcon..there are guys that have viewed me and no conntact after that

Nothing wrong in that for thats how it goes

Start with the positives and focus on that

and..dont sweat the little stuff..things we cant change either

11/11/2008 5:44:34 PM Disable, do i put this on my profile  
mwhitefalcon
Cherryville, BC

Dragonlady. do not give up, you are still young and have a life in front of you. Have faith and good things will come. Some times they take longer than we hope but be patience it will happen. Foxy, thanks for the good words.

11/12/2008 7:59:07 AM Disable, do i put this on my profile  

forestrose
Over 2,000 Posts (2,063)
Calgary, AB

It took me years to adjust, psychologically, to not being able to work anymore. I was a workaholic, 2 jobs, 60 hrs/wk. Then I got Fibroymyalgia.
Now, I know that I have a lot to offer as a friend, partner, and try real hard to not let people get me down about it.
I think it's only real important in so far as how it affects a relationship.

I didn't have it on my profile, but I mention it pretty early on, in communications. Once when I didn't realize it hadn't come up, and met a wonderful man, he said it was basically a deal breaker for him when he finds out after getting to know someone that they have health issues. Too bad, because we had so much in common, and got along very well.

Also, in one's 50's, some enjoy wonderful health, others have increasing health concerns of all kinds.

It is how it is, you don't have to explain your value to anyone else. Do what you feel will be easier for YOU to deal with!

11/12/2008 10:10:21 AM Disable, do i put this on my profile  

blindndeaf
Corpus Christi, TX

Listen where you get your income is not the bussiness of others or a basis for them to judge you,, tell them you are retired instead,,,in reality you actually are retired,,just for different reasons then most...

I get ss for disability and a pension from an investment firm for all the money i put in over the years.....

Ritired because of medical reasons or retired because you got old and dont want to work anymore,,,which one is which???

Besides don't lie and If they cant handle that then oh shit why bother with them,,,whats it matter where you get your income,,,your never getting laid off,,, it is there on time every month and garrunteed that you will have an income for however ong your on the roster...to me thats stability not disability

11/12/2008 1:17:48 PM Disable, do i put this on my profile  

foxy_woman_49
Omaha, NE

LOL I would put retired and when I did first thing was ..How can you be retired at such a young age?

Then I would explain

But ya know what I am never really retired from being a Moma/Mommy. With little ones still my age isnt done..If ya wanna call that a job