Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup websites real

But the worst was a woman who invited me to her home three hours drive away. senior dating phoenix az We ve compiled a list of 14 inspiring on the net dating accomplishment stories to aid singles around the globe recognize the fantastic that comes to these who wait and put forth the work. Had a decent sense of humor, didn t sound like a serial killer when we talked on the telephone. locanto scarsdale She stole his drink, slammed it herself, then yelled, You got fired because you re such a pussy! This girl was maybe 110 pounds, and the guy was double that.

famous hookups

Get the most up to date and greatest stories each day in your inbox. fort irwin dating I agree that my list is a lot of inquiries, it s a lot more about deciding upon the ones that you really feel are the most significant to you. If who you want is to locate the particular person that suits you, you re in the random video! Show free of charge LovesFlirt assists you realize the dream of a app, to come across your soul mate. similar to sniffies To anybody reading this, follow via, study this material, APPLY this material, and love life.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/14/2008 3:35:40 PM What do Oregonians do when they are "snowed in"?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Quote from shir567: Yea, if you look at my spelling, maybe the there is a little to much joy in the coffee

So glad you said that .... before I did.

12/14/2008 3:58:11 PM What do Oregonians do when they are "snowed in"?  

meinbruder
Beaverton, OR

Quote from shir567:
Still think your in Florida. I'm on 180th and Farmington and it is burying us, none stop.
Oh, and what is this green thing?

The snow picked up considerably this afternoon but the wind keeps stripping off smooth horizontal surfaces so the walk out front is just barely an inch deep. Drifts by the shrubs are almost two inches deep and the lawn seems to close to that. If temperatures stay below freezing for the predicted four days, this stuff isn’t going anywhere soon.

So if I’m in Florida, what a hideous place to live, how do I know there is a Theftway Market at the intersection of Kinnaman and Farmington? The Long’s drug right there is just a shadow of the ones in California but the one I visited in Northridge is about as bad so my guess is the entire chain has gone down hill in the last twenty years. I also looked at the apartments there on Rosa, the parking lot was to narrow for my liking and the traffic noise from Farmington was excessive. I like the BiMart store on 185th but hate the parking lot there so I only visit the Albertsons side of it during off peak traffic hours. Which market do you prefer?

Oh, you need to ask Sutol about the green thing. I have no idea.

12/14/2008 4:14:57 PM What do Oregonians do when they are "snowed in"?  

meinbruder
Beaverton, OR

Quote from aginghippy2008:
I'm south of Allen and Murray .... and we are totally snowed in!! Has not quit all
day. Occasional huge gusts of wind blowing snow off roof tops and trees.

The 405 runs between the Freemont and Marquam bridges on the west side of Downtown. It’s sort of a business loop off I5. If you haven’t been on the 405 in Los Angeles lately, count your blessings. It’s like a washboard since the Northridge quake ten or so years back. The only good thing about my stay there was that the high gas prices cut traffic by two thirds.

You’re right about it being spooky out there, the flurries are thick enough to blur a Fir tree being tossed back and fort in the wind which is merrily stripping the snow off the roof and dumping it in the yard. The tree looks like a ogre standing out there in the twilight.

Oh, that Safeway store by you is hideous. I won’t set foot in it.

12/14/2008 4:15:00 PM What do Oregonians do when they are "snowed in"?  

shir567
Beaverton, OR

Shop at the Thriftway or go up to Fred's or Costco. Actually, the trees are good at blocking the HWY. noise. It's very quite here and I like that it is mor open and places to walk. It (snow) is diffenately sticking here, now maybe 4 inches and pretty as can be. Lost my dog this last summer - so wish I had her to walk with. So, maybe your not in Florida. OZ?

12/14/2008 4:44:07 PM What do Oregonians do when they are "snowed in"?  

meinbruder
Beaverton, OR

Oz? It’s high summer there now. I’ve always found the idea of Santa wearing Khaki shorts and a Pith Helmet intriguing. The leeward side of the flat has about three inches and The Boy had fun catching a few snowballs. This afternoon has more snow than ice, it makes a nice ball. I’ll have to get some pictures in the morning. I’m sorry to hear about you dog, I figure I have about five years left with mine.

12/14/2008 5:05:19 PM What do Oregonians do when they are "snowed in"?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Quote from meinbruder:
The 405 runs between the Freemont and Marquam bridges on the west side of Downtown. It’s sort of a business loop off I5. If you haven’t been on the 405 in Los Angeles lately, count your blessings. It’s like a washboard since the Northridge quake ten or so years back. The only good thing about my stay there was that the high gas prices cut traffic by two thirds.

You’re right about it being spooky out there, the flurries are thick enough to blur a Fir tree being tossed back and fort in the wind which is merrily stripping the snow off the roof and dumping it in the yard. The tree looks like a ogre standing out there in the twilight.

Thanks for the info on the 405 in Portland. Not part of my driving range, yet. I know the 405 in California all too well ... drove it from Laguna Hills to Newport Beach for 25 years --- or until a toll road opened up a few years back that cut my driving time in half. I've only been in Oregon for two years, which is why people pick on me so much for being such a cry baby over the snow.

Snow here is over three inches ... and it is still snowing ... with a lot of sideways winds. Glad I stocked up on everything!

12/14/2008 5:07:50 PM What do Oregonians do when they are "snowed in"?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Quote from shir567: Lost my dog this last summer - so wish I had her to walk with.

You are welcome to let Daisy take you for a "drag" any time!!! She's good for other people, but refuses to acknowledge that I am "alpha."

12/14/2008 6:17:07 PM What do Oregonians do when they are "snowed in"?  

meinbruder
Beaverton, OR

Hey, I remember that toll road. I was offended by it until I had an opportunity to drive it some years ago. Compared to the *stop and slow* of the I5 corridor it was a refreshing change. I was living in Simi Valley and driving to The South Bay on a regular basis, the 405 in the valley is amazingly rough. I was squeamish about snow until I had been here four years, you’ll get used to it.

The snow has stopped, for now, but the wind is still blowing. What’s on the ground is beginning to ablate already so I hope there is enough to get photos in the morning. I told myself to stop at the warehouse and pickup my good boots. The TV nature park is within walking distance and the photo ops in there tomorrow morning are tempting.

Don’t go anywhere if you don’t have to, there will be a very interesting commute in the morning. For high entertainment tomorrow morning put on the news. The ODOT website also has web cams, they can be fun too.

12/15/2008 6:23:59 AM What do Oregonians do when they are "snowed in"?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Quote from meinbruder:
Hey, I remember that toll road. I was offended by it until I had an opportunity to drive it some years ago. Compared to the *stop and slow* of the I5 corridor it was a refreshing change. I was living in Simi Valley and driving to The South Bay on a regular basis, the 405 in the valley is amazingly rough. I was squeamish about snow until I had been here four years, you’ll get used to it.

The snow has stopped, for now, but the wind is still blowing. What’s on the ground is beginning to ablate already so I hope there is enough to get photos in the morning. I told myself to stop at the warehouse and pickup my good boots. The TV nature park is within walking distance and the photo ops in there tomorrow morning are tempting.

Don’t go anywhere if you don’t have to, there will be a very interesting commute in the morning. For high entertainment tomorrow morning put on the news. The ODOT website also has web cams, they can be fun too.

Looks like my dog and I are snowed in this morning! Several inches of snow on the ground ... and very, very cold! Thanks for the support on getting used to the snow ... but I still wish I could be at Disneyland today! I'm just grateful I don't need to go anywhere today ... so sorry for those people who do. Good day for baking cookies!

12/15/2008 8:39:14 AM What do Oregonians do when they are "snowed in"?  

meinbruder
Beaverton, OR

I have nowhere pressing to be today so I’m staying put myself. Broken clouds and sunny right now but the wind is still howling. Enjoy the cookies.

12/15/2008 9:11:07 AM What do Oregonians do when they are "snowed in"?  

drkkisses
Pendleton, OR

Pendleton has the snow just pouring down. 4 or so Inches 2 Hour Delay for he kids...in Nevada today would be a snow day!!!

Sooo Im off to attempt to get the chitlet off to school....wish me luck!

12/15/2008 12:17:00 PM What do Oregonians do when they are "snowed in"?  

meinbruder
Beaverton, OR

That’s probably what’s left of the storm that that rolled through here yesterday. The sky cleared a while after the fall stopped and I even got a good look at the nearly full moon last night. Hopefully you’ll have the same in Pendleton tomorrow. As cold as it is, Portland will be an ice rink till this coming weekend. Stay safe out there and drive carefully. Good Luck.

12/15/2008 1:32:35 PM What do Oregonians do when they are "snowed in"?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

I hear another storm will come in Wednesday, dumping more snow. At least the sunshine helps with any winter "blues." I'll be off the streets all week. Stay warm. Stay safe.

12/15/2008 2:57:49 PM What do Oregonians do when they are "snowed in"?  
sutol
Winchester, OR

Ugly grey overcast and 32 degrees in the Umpqua Valley. Roads are free of snow and dry as a bone.

12/15/2008 3:10:08 PM What do Oregonians do when they are "snowed in"?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Quit boasting! Could you make a Costco run for me and deliver it?