Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

lesbian hookup websites

Mainly because we are a tiny, independent dating website when compared to the much more mainstream solutions, search engines have reduced the priority they utilised to after give us. free arkansas dating These two who had dreams of a family and fairytale life abruptly faced with a ton of unknowns. Use one hundred% free of charge on the net dating chat dating apps right away. is fasthump com legit He would like to thank his parents for their help, his instructor Justin Lohr for convincing him to submit this digital forum, and theInterpolationsstaff for placing this on the web journal together.

skipthegames chat

I can not stand how calling females misogynistic slurs is so normalised but god forbid you use a racial or anti lgbt slurs even right after you have been referred to as slurs and assaulted by people today from these groups. craigslist brunswick ga free But I was trying to be nice and we have been meeting up on like a Tuesday or Wednesday, so I was attempting to be versatile. Some individuals want to forget their failed dates. dating club in mumbai Sometimes, you can t inform your secrets to your folks fearing that they could judge you, but you can tell them to a stranger since they barely know anything about your life.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/15/2008 5:47:07 PM What do Oregonians do when they are "snowed in"?  
sutol
Winchester, OR

Of course ! Let's see, 65 miles to the nearest Costco. Then another two hours to the Portland. No problem ! What's on your list ?

12/15/2008 5:51:57 PM What do Oregonians do when they are "snowed in"?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Quote from sutol:
Of course ! Let's see, 65 miles to the nearest Costco. Then another two hours to the Portland. No problem ! What's on your list ?

Thank you for your kindness. Sadly, once you get here, you probably could not get back --- six inches of snow forecast for Wednesday; ice storm over the weekend. Thank you again.

12/15/2008 7:19:38 PM What do Oregonians do when they are "snowed in"?  

meinbruder
Beaverton, OR

Ummm. Aging? Where did you see that prediction?

Yahoo indicates a high temperature of 41* on Wed and 34* on Thu, the lows at night might form some ice but I don’t see a prediction for six inches of snow. I’ll be tracking up the truck tomorrow just for practice, so if you get in a bind for groceries let me know. The forecast for tomorrow is bright sun so the streets should be clear for a supply run sans chains. I’m not that far away and I’m make an exception on setting foot in the Safeway by you as long as I can wear gloves.

12/15/2008 7:28:12 PM What do Oregonians do when they are "snowed in"?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Quote from meinbruder:
Ummm. Aging? Where did you see that prediction?

Yahoo indicates a high temperature of 41* on Wed and 34* on Thu, the lows at night might form some ice but I don’t see a prediction for six inches of snow. I’ll be tracking up the truck tomorrow just for practice, so if you get in a bind for groceries let me know. The forecast for tomorrow is bright sun so the streets should be clear for a supply run sans chains. I’m not that far away and I’m make an exception on setting foot in the Safeway by you as long as I can wear gloves.

I've had Channel 8 news on for the past couple of hours. I swear, the newscasters are probably alarmists, but they did make that prediction. Thank you for your kind offer of assistance. I really appreciate that. My son-in-law is already on call to make an emergency run to Costco with me for Xmas week supplies, if necessary. I will be watching the streets Tuesday --- hope to be able to manage the slight incline on my street. Thank you again!

12/15/2008 8:26:30 PM What do Oregonians do when they are "snowed in"?  
sutol
Winchester, OR

Quote from aginghippy2008:
Thank you for your kindness. Sadly, once you get here, you probably could not get back --- six inches of snow forecast for Wednesday; ice storm over the weekend. Thank you again.

A weeks stay would be fine if it will get you through the storms. But I see you're well covered with the son-in-law and Meinbruder willing to do your bidding.

So I'll just keep my 4X4 (no hubs to lock) in the barn until I hear otherwise.

[Edited 12/15/2008 8:27:24 PM]

12/15/2008 8:32:52 PM What do Oregonians do when they are "snowed in"?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Quote from sutol:
A weeks stay would be fine if it will get you through the storms. But I see you're well covered with the son-in-law and Meinbruder willing to do your bidding.

So I'll just keep my 4X4 (no hubs to lock) in the barn until I hear otherwise.

Thank you for your kind offer, but I can't say I find you terribly reliable. You suggested I could get a 4x4 at Lowe's. But, then, again, you have a barn? With hay?

12/16/2008 10:30:25 AM What do Oregonians do when they are "snowed in"?  
sutol
Winchester, OR

Quote from aginghippy2008:
Thank you for your kind offer, but I can't say I find you terribly reliable. You suggested I could get a 4x4 at Lowe's. But, then, again, you have a barn? With hay?

Very true. Us older guys are very unreliable. Never in the same place at any given moment in time consistantly.

Lowe's does indeed have 4 X 4's in varying lengths. But then my 'weapon of choice' is a good 6 X 6. Just more wood.

No horses so no need for hay.

12/16/2008 12:57:12 PM What do Oregonians do when they are "snowed in"?  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

oh yeahya!!!! was able to cut down my big truck chains to fit the ol 4by4 tires... I'm READY!!lets go, lets go, LETS GO!!!!! Neither sleet,nor hail,nor snow and ice,,gonna stop me now....hhahahahahahahahahhahahaha

Head em up..move em out....RAWHIDE!!!!!!!

12/16/2008 1:09:51 PM What do Oregonians do when they are "snowed in"?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Oh, help ........ I can't get up the icy hill!!!!!

12/16/2008 1:11:54 PM What do Oregonians do when they are "snowed in"?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Quote from sutol:
Very true. Us older guys are very unreliable. Never in the same place at any given moment in time consistantly.

Lowe's does indeed have 4 X 4's in varying lengths. But then my 'weapon of choice' is a good 6 X 6. Just more wood.

No horses so no need for hay.

I decline to discuss that one with my friends at Lowe's. They laughed at me last time. Can't imagine the laughter with this suggestion.

12/19/2008 4:03:26 PM What do Oregonians do when they are "snowed in"?  
william7777_777
Salem, OR

Usually eat some good food (got no deer here) and drink some good wine. and talk a lot

It about 4:00ish and it starting to snow a bit, Roads are clear/wet... Heading out to dinner...

Maybe you two 'agginghippie2008' and 'whitehawk' would like dinner sometime... when I get back here, when it's green...tkae care

William

12/19/2008 5:08:39 PM What do Oregonians do when they are "snowed in"?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

See you in the spring! Enjoy the sunshine! Maybe we should organize a DH get together in Salem some time in March, after the spring thaw.

12/20/2008 3:12:48 PM What do Oregonians do when they are "snowed in"?  

shir567
Beaverton, OR

Well, I did it! No chains, no studs, but headed out with the car in the snow. Got the last of the Christmas shopping done and picked up some groceries. It was beautiful and what a kick. May go for a walk soon - it's jsut so wonderful. Still wish I had my dog though

12/20/2008 3:33:50 PM What do Oregonians do when they are "snowed in"?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Please, please ... walk over and get mine! It's a blizzard where I am!

12/20/2008 4:29:45 PM What do Oregonians do when they are "snowed in"?  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

Quote from william7777_777:
Usually eat some good food (got no deer here) and drink some good wine. and talk a lot

It about 4:00ish and it starting to snow a bit, Roads are clear/wet... Heading out to dinner...

Maybe you two 'agginghippie2008' and 'whitehawk' would like dinner sometime... when I get back here, when it's green...tkae care

William

Dinner?? did I hear Dinner?..you betcha..I'd love to go out to dinner...enjoy ur sunshine... down south...