Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe
New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2

megapersonal not working

Just be conscious that the functionality can vary substantially in between the app and desktop interfaces. chicago personal craigslist 99 a month. No guarantees on the new beau, sorry). locanto android app download I have buddies who ve met their ideal match and even spouses through OkCupid.

https megapersonals eu

Andrew s wedding was the very first night we genuinely got to delight in each other not on a family members holiday or around a dinner table. granite city singles New initiatives, like the aptly named Quarantine With each other and Adore Is Quarantine, popped up to cater to the situations straight. Individuals enjoy to speak about to what tends to make them tick. seeking arrangement block member It is a selective dating app for young, productive people, which 1st launched in San Francisco ahead of making its way to London at the end of final year.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/28/2009 6:51:37 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  
sware_2
Cabot, AR
60, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from jbck:
Crap, lighten up and get a life. If you can't find it here, make it. It's up o you. You are who you are and you do what you do. Up to you. If someone wants to get on board, give 'em a chance and see. You will never see if you don't look. The smart person knows that if you look at things in the right light, you will never find any darkness. Got a light?

I understand why you said this.. I do not understand why people can not just be nice. I left one site to get away from rude crude mean hateful people.. to just enjoy my life without all the BS and drama.. and now.. folks.. they are here too.. taking over here and will ruin this site for me and everyone else but their little group. This world has really gone downhill. I just refuse to let them take me down with them.. I hope to never get so old or unhappy that my life is revolved around hurting others or being mean or full of jealousy and greed.

I wish you all the best in meeting good people.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/28/2009 11:01:49 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  
tim4457
North Little Rock, AR
59, joined Jan. 2009

Hi, I am new to this chat room, would like to get
to know some nice ladies

2/28/2009 11:51:24 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  
sware_2
Cabot, AR
60, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from tim4457:
Hi, I am new to this chat room, would like to get
to know some nice ladies

Now ladies.. this guy is not only cuter than his pic.. he is a sweetheart!!!!!!!

2/28/2009 2:17:58 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  

cmadwn
Ward, AR
45, joined Feb. 2009

hi all im chris from cabot new to this

2/28/2009 6:30:24 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  
sware_2
Cabot, AR
60, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from cmadwn:
hi all im chris from cabot new to this

hey Chris. I am from Cabot too

3/2/2009 2:57:47 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  
sushi09
Little Rock, AR
69, joined Jan. 2009

Quote from sware_2 ::: I understand why you said this.. I do not understand why people can not just be nice. I left one site to get away from rude crude mean hateful people.. to just enjoy my life without all the BS and drama.. and now.. folks.. they are here too.. taking over here and will ruin this site for me and everyone else but their little group. This world has really gone downhill. I just refuse to let them take me down with them.. I hope to never get so old or unhappy that my life is revolved around hurting others or being mean or full of jealousy and greed.

Well,Well....... now lets be honest about this since you brought it up. Most drama and trouble from the other site was caused by you and you didn't LEAVE the other site.... THEY KICKED YOU OFF and had banned you several times from making post because of the way YOU slandered others. This is another free site and anyone is welcome..... not just ones that aprove of you and play your games. Seems to me like YOUR the one trying to take over here.

[Edited 3/2/2009 3:00:49 PM ]

3/2/2009 5:51:28 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  
summer1955
Jonesboro, AR
62, joined May. 2008

Hi! I'm Marsha (Summer 1955) and new to this site. Not very familiar with chat rooms. Would love to meet Mr. Right, like all the rest of you! Not getting very much from my profile.....what am I doing wrong???

3/2/2009 6:33:00 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  
smf03
Baudette, MN
32, joined Mar. 2009

Hey Everyone!!

My name is Shauna, and I just recently moved here, to Arkansas! Definately a change from Minnesota! I thought I would give this site a try in hopes to meet some new people!! Wish me luck!!

3/4/2009 3:01:39 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  
corleyla
Redfield, AR
44, joined Jan. 2009

Hello, I am new to this site and I am a little nervous because of all the horror stories I have heard from internet dating. I want to make friends first then see where it goes.

3/5/2009 7:04:12 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  
hawkdream
Little Rock, AR
69, joined Jan. 2009

My name is Christy and I drifted over here from POF because this is where they started posting the monthly dances in Little Rock, and I love to dance. Watching, not so much. That's why I bring my knitting along, so I won't jump up and go hide at home if I'm not getting to dance.

3/6/2009 12:18:16 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  
corleyla
Redfield, AR
44, joined Jan. 2009

Hi I am new here so be patient. I am here to find friends and see what will happen next. I am from White Hall area so if u know me lets talk but I am not one for my business to be advertised

3/8/2009 8:24:55 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  

one_hott_momma1
Mayflower, AR
49, joined Mar. 2009

hello im new to the sight but have checked out a few guys on here and it seems promising..lol i would love to meet some awsome men and make some new friends im easy going and love to laugh..but dating these days isnt so easy..im a single mom with twin boy and girl 17. most men turn and run...lol i hope someone adds me so we can chat all i ask is to give a person a chance...i dont think you will be sorry

3/8/2009 8:30:12 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  

one_hott_momma1
Mayflower, AR
49, joined Mar. 2009

hello tim id love to chat please add me to ur friends list

3/8/2009 8:31:09 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  

one_hott_momma1
Mayflower, AR
49, joined Mar. 2009

hello chris im new as well..wanna chat? add me plz

3/8/2009 8:34:38 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  

one_hott_momma1
Mayflower, AR
49, joined Mar. 2009

hey girl im new to i just wanted to welcome u and introduce myself im danell nice meeting u, i wish u luck and hope u do the same for me..lol ill need it!

3/9/2009 12:12:17 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  
waytogo51
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,783)
Farmington, AR
60, joined May. 2007

Welcome Ladies. I do understand your concern about on-line dating. But it is not all bad. I met my beautiful Girlfriend on-line and we have been together for 1 1/2 years now. And it has been wonderful. I am only on here to chat with the many friends I have made.
Now my advice to you is when you first meet some one on-line chat a while before giving out your phone number until you feel comfortable with doing so. And when it comes time to meet them in person, meet them in a well public place for coffee or something. And you need to drive there yourself. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR ADDRESS!!!!
Just use your best judgement and your inner feelings. Good luck to you all and get more into the forums. That way the men get to know you more than by just reading your profile.

3/10/2009 9:21:15 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  

arkansasgem1
Morrilton, AR
57, joined Mar. 2009

Hey all, welcome! It says I am new, but it's just a new name! I cancalled my account. Moment of insanity.. maybe a senior moment who knows. I tried to get my old screen name back, but nope, lost forever!
Anyway, welcome to the site! A lot of really nice people on here. Kerrie

3/10/2009 8:37:05 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  
muelskinner
North Little Rock, AR
59, joined Feb. 2009

What can I say...What is there to say, or say it clearly...Ok I'll say it...HELLO..

3/10/2009 9:26:41 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  
an4u13
Searcy, AR
73, joined Aug. 2008

Hello, I am new to this group....So a big hello to all.
Anna

3/10/2009 9:29:13 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  
muelskinner
North Little Rock, AR
59, joined Feb. 2009

Quote from vicencia:
Hello, my name is Marlene and I recently moved to the Ft. Smith/Van Buren area from California. This is a life style change compared to California and would like to know what there is to do in the area (i.e., places of interests or where I can meet new friends)?

And a young, beautiful lady tou are...Welcome to Arkansas.
You may have to pull a few of your teeth to fit in

3/11/2009 11:57:35 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  

redchevyz71
London, AR
37, joined Dec. 2008

HI MY NAME IS BRIAN I CANT SEM TO GET A GF OR JUST A DATE IT SUCKS

3/12/2009 2:50:59 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  

bigsteve_37
Trumann, AR
45, joined Nov. 2008

Hi. My name is Steve. Been on this site for a few months. Don't do a lot of chatting. Hoping to meet some nice women around the Jonesboro area.

3/13/2009 5:22:56 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  
jennifermonroe
Fayetteville, AR
43, joined Feb. 2009

HELLO I AM JENNIFER AND I AM NEW TO THE SITE. PLEASE CHECK OUT MY PROFILE AND PICTURES AND IF ANY OF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN MEETING ME PLEASE EMAIL ME. I AM NOT MUCH FOR CHATTING ONLINE BUT I AM MORE FOR REAL DATES AND REAL MEETINGS. ALSO PLEASE CKECK OUT MY BLOGS. IF ANY OF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FELL FREE TO ASK ME.

ALSO I WANT TO THANK ALL THE GUYS THAT HAVE CONTACTED ME AND I WILL REPLY SOON. I DO WORK A LOT SO IT MAY TAKE A LITTLE WHILE BUT I WILL EMAIL YOU BACK.
THANKS AGAIN AND I HOPE TO MEET YOU SOON.
JENNIFER

3/17/2009 8:48:11 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  

redchevyz71
London, AR
37, joined Dec. 2008

hi iam loking to met new people

3/18/2009 4:43:42 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  
womenwatch
Over 1,000 Posts (1,955)
Cullman, AL
60, joined Oct. 2008

SmileyCentral.com

3/18/2009 11:56:46 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  

devilindisguise
Foreman, AR
54, joined Feb. 2009

new to group checking out Arkansas new here too !!!!!!!!!

3/19/2009 7:44:06 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  

sassynstrong
Mena, AR
57, joined Feb. 2008

Howdy Y'all This is just so much better than sleeping
I'm new to this forum and just looking for somebody that has more on their mind than just ~~~ oh well you know what I mean.

3/20/2009 8:51:35 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  
yaya144
Little Rock, AR
32, joined Jan. 2009

hey everyone !

finally I'm here, joining you, making you laugh..........I could help you, I could be a good friend of you......

my name or yall can call me Yaya which basically a nick name one of my friends called me with it, she thinks it's cute..... anywa

I've been in this sit more than a month, I've checked many people profiles, but the worried thing is when you see someone" obviously" ladies, when they write about themselves, they write " I love meeting new people ", when I just try to make a conversation they never responded...........worried isn't ?

anyway, here I am again !

3/21/2009 2:46:57 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  

kk1958
Benton, AR
59, joined Mar. 2009

Hello!
Have a friend who suggested I try this out...
Thought it might be interesting..
Hope you all are having good luck, or at least having a good time!
Take Care!

3/23/2009 9:09:06 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  
scoopall
Cabot, AR
56, joined Feb. 2009

were are the arkansas woman that wants a friends with benefits?

3/23/2009 3:52:22 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  

skdnmother
Maumelle, AR
44, joined Mar. 2009

Hello, my name is Tina. I moved to maumelle from tulsa one year ago. For the past year I have been trying to make new friends, so far I had not had anything luck....

3/23/2009 4:48:04 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  
chattycat4u
Bentonville, AR
54, joined Mar. 2009

Hello all.........I am new here...... My name is Catherine I am from Bella Vista

3/23/2009 8:27:25 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  

kevin8501
Judsonia, AR
32, joined Feb. 2009

hey I'm new 2 this group and I'm just trying 2 meet a honest girl..and good looks don't hurt either.

3/23/2009 8:30:55 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  

kevin8501
Judsonia, AR
32, joined Feb. 2009

I ride a crotch rocket so if any girls want 2 ride with me just let me know..I'm 24 and this thing won't let me post a pic but I can send u one over my cell phone if u want 2 c me..I am very attractive so I have no reason 2 hide how I look

3/24/2009 6:48:21 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  
robert55ark
Fort Smith, AR
62, joined Mar. 2009

hi im robert anyono near jonesboro

3/26/2009 11:08:15 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  
bordstiff
Hampton, AR
44, joined Mar. 2009

[quoteheader]Quote from dustin:[/quoteheader][quote]If you are just joining or interested in joining this group, please introduce yourself here so everyone can have a chance to meet you.

If you have been here awhile please make sure to welcome new members. Fresh faces keep this place interesting, let's make sure new people feel welcome here.

(please post introductions in this thread only, don't create a new thread. Let's keep all introductions here in one spot.)[/quote]

HELLO ALL ME ARKY FOLKS.I HAVE LIVED IN SOUTH ARKANSAS MOST MY 36 YEARS ON EARTH AND I WORK DOWN IN SOUTH LOUISIANIA SO ANYONE WANNA BE FRIENDS AND TALK LET ME KNOW,P.S.I ALSO TRY TOO BE TOO FUNNY AT TIMES,JUST A LIL WARNING AHEAD OF TIMELOLOK LATER ALL AND HAVE A GREAT TIME !!!

3/26/2009 11:55:30 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  
jennyann68
Clarksville, AR
76, joined Oct. 2008

Hi<
I am the CoolLadyinLittleRock {Does anyone live close to my city?

3/29/2009 9:46:25 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  
adorable0608
Alexander, AR
64, joined Feb. 2009

hey peeps,
i've been on the website about a month or so, but new to the forum. a new friend on this site told me this forum was a good way to meet people too and i love to meet new people.
let me hear from you.

3/31/2009 3:26:20 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  
eddiebare
Paragould, AR
36, joined Nov. 2008

Hi all! My name is Keith and I've been apart of this site for about 5 months now and haven't had any luck in meeting a girl. I've lived in Paragould, AR for a little over 17 years now, it's hard to believe its been that long, but it has.

4/1/2009 3:57:09 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  

puddenpie
Fayetteville, AR
64, joined Mar. 2009

Hi my name is Jo. I live in arkansas. I work durning the week but I'm off on the weekend. I have been here for 2 years and don't know anyone outside of work. I don't go any where cuz I don't like going by myself. I have 2 dogs, Bogus 9 and Cooper 9 mo. Just thought it was time to meet some people.

4/2/2009 12:10:24 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  

katrinasq
Over 2,000 Posts (3,593)
Mena, AR
48, joined Jul. 2008

Welcome to everyone! This is a nice group here, so jump in a post some! Happy to have everyone!

4/2/2009 2:31:28 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  

joshua5011984
Alexander, AR
32, joined Mar. 2009

my name Joshua I Enjoy spending money on my girls.Showng her a good time and making love tell I lost track of time.Damn where My wach go.am a one women man however if she got a best friend or whatever am game.I love to work And I love God.

4/2/2009 7:53:17 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  

divalady777
Jacksonville, AR
66, joined Jan. 2009

HI.....I am kind of new to this site.....Widowed twice....no children or grandchildren to keep me busy.....and when I first joined a singles site....I was just looking for a nice guy to date....someone close to my age.....but nice single guys are hard to find!....so I came here in hopes that maybe there might be some activities to go to.....I hate going out by my self.....and most of my friends are married....or just dont want to get out!.....anyway.....Good luck to everyone here!......

4/4/2009 3:41:55 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  

unionlady245
Union, MO
68, joined Feb. 2009

Hello this is Unionlady frpm Union MO
plz let the people know that i am not able to come but plz thank them for me.

4/6/2009 9:32:59 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  
jennroo4u
Jackson, MS
35, joined Mar. 2009

Hi I'm Jenn and I'm actually in Meridian MS and I'm moving to Little Rock in June 2009!! I'm looking for some friends and maybe something more. I'm currently seperated and on the verge of getting a divorce. I have a son who is 6 and my world. So... yeah I guess I'm trying to get a jump start as to where is the ideal area to live and meet people so that when I finally move I'll be ready to paint the town red!

4/8/2009 11:46:03 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  
arkbb
Jacksonville, AR
60, joined Mar. 2009

Just came to this site --- seeing pretty much the same people on other sites for meeting folks in the area. Hi everyone!
Beth

4/9/2009 9:06:15 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  
jcooly75
Rogers, AR
41, joined Apr. 2009

Hey Hey....I am new here....and I want more friends....I am just a normal guy who wants to hang out and have some fun...or just kick back and relax....I'm bored people...throw me a bone and hit me up....

4/10/2009 10:36:25 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  
fendi1989
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,026)
Cranbury, NJ
54, joined Sep. 2008

4/11/2009 2:17:36 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  

kerrydi
Mattoon, IL
42, joined Apr. 2009

Hi!! i'm new here. I just moved to Heber Springs!! Looking for friendships!!

4/11/2009 3:07:56 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  
markusdivinicus
Mulberry, AR
64, joined Mar. 2009

Welcome aboard, one and all!

4/12/2009 4:50:20 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  
chick3080
Warren, AR
59, joined Mar. 2009

Hello all I am new to this group. Would love to make some good friends. Give me a hollar!50 f south arkansas

4/13/2009 7:40:02 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  
aaron71583
Pocahontas, AR
34, joined Apr. 2009

Hi, I'm a 25 year old male that just moved here from North Carolina. When I was in North Carolina, I had been working for a yacht manufacturer. Everything was going great. I had met a beautiful young lady to whom I was irrefutably attracted to. I decided to enroll in college to work toward a B.S. in chemistry. My girlfriend had been playing in a rock band for sometime, and she decided to move out of state to look for new opportunities. With no girlfriend and no family whatsoever in North Carolina, I set a course for Arkansas. It only makes sense for me to be in Arkansas, this is where all of my family lives. Now I’m enrolled in college, not just for a degree, but to better myself............................Okay, Actually, what happened was, I was getting sick and tired of working in a factory for 10 hours a day, 6 days a week, for a little of nothing. My girlfriend ran off with a drummer that played in a rock band in Rhode Island. They both sucked. Okay, they were good, but not THAT good. When I realized I did not want to work in a factory anymore, and the idea that since my girlfriend left me for some drummer, I felt it was necessary for me to go to school to get a degree so I could get a higher paying job, because I was never ever going to date anyone ever again. (haha, right!) I didn’t care about bettering myself, I just wanted the degree. Being really pissed off about my girlfriend leaving me for Mr. Pothead, I loaded up my guitar and 4 sets clothes in my car and headed for Arkansas, never to go back. Now I attend Black River Technical College, and will hopefully finish at A.S.U. with a four year degree. I’m closer to my family, which means I am forced to attend all their Easter Egg Hunts and all the Family Dinners. I do a pretty good job at pretending I like being with them hours on end, but hey, at least I show up. Now I find myself in a part of the country where everything is strange an unknown to me. I don’t know anyone.

4/15/2009 1:25:11 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  

untouched_angel
Magnolia, AR
27, joined Apr. 2009

Hello everyone, my name is dez..short for deztiny..i live in magnolia AR!
i havent been on here very long, just looking for friends and new people to get to know and keep in touch w! soo...if ya wanna talk hit me up!

4/15/2009 7:16:42 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  

missangelface1
Van Buren, AR
47, joined Feb. 2009

Hello I am Melissa been on POF for approx a year.. I have met a few men but just not the right one yet I dont think... I enjoy good conversation. So if you ever want to talk to some one give me a holla. Hope you all the best of luck... Hope you find that fish you are fishing for..

4/16/2009 2:43:21 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  

zackdaniel09
Springdale, AR
35, joined Apr. 2009

Hello all. My name is Zack, I am 27 yrs. young, and stay in Springdale Ar. I am an outgoing guy that likes to dress for the best, and impress. please feel free to mail me and I will for sure get in contact with you. Laterz!!

-Zack-

4/18/2009 1:21:52 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  
isisaug97
Du Bois, PA
46, joined Jul. 2008

SucK it Betch!!! loL shes a c*nt!!

4/18/2009 1:28:13 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  
isisaug97
Du Bois, PA
46, joined Jul. 2008

i had meany messagesa from "zacH" lOL HES CLODE BGY BUT HE CQANT GET HIS D*CK OUT OF TAT GIR5L LONG 4ENOUGH 2 GET ME!!!

4/19/2009 7:31:03 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  
calaloo
North Little Rock, AR
60, joined Jun. 2008

hello, i love the razorbacks and have since i was about 14. am now 52, i am blond/blue eyes, 5'2" tall and i try and keep up with the hogs now matter where i live. i even lived down around baton rouge and i still rooted for the hogs, and that can get one into trouble, ha ha. anyway, just thought i would shout at ya. i live in north little rock. just moved here about 3 weeks and am trying to start my life over. please write to me s.

4/21/2009 11:37:10 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  
aboomer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,007)
Hot Springs National Park, AR
29, joined Aug. 2007

Quote from calaloo:
hello, i love the razorbacks and have since i was about 14. am now 52, i am blond/blue eyes, 5'2" tall and i try and keep up with the hogs now matter where i live. i even lived down around baton rouge and i still rooted for the hogs, and that can get one into trouble, ha ha. anyway, just thought i would shout at ya. i live in north little rock. just moved here about 3 weeks and am trying to start my life over. please write to me s.

WOW! An original "BARBIE DOLL". Five foot two. Koochy Koo. Has anybody seen my gal??? You left off the vitals. Ya know. 36-22-36 and wears a itsy bitsy teeny weeny polka dot bikini. Don't mind me. I just love to take life as lightly as I can. welcome to the real louisana(arkansas). Ain't life just a beach!!!!!

4/23/2009 4:17:20 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 2  

scarlettohorror
North Little Rock, AR
41, joined Apr. 2009

Hi I am new to the site and group. My name is Stephanie and I am 33 from North Little Rock.