Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

https megapersonals eu

This indicates that the website is geared towards spontaneous hookups, but it is also suitable for those that do not like to invest a lot of time browsing about. dating online texas Hold it casual and light hearted before you meet for the very first time. How frequently do they mention their achievements, promotions, awards and successes? If this takes place a lot, it is a confident indication that this individual has an more than inflated view of his/her achievements. ecuador women dating Meetville has an opportunity to use a standard set of functions for absolutely free.

mega hookups

If you re asking yourself what are some funny deep concerns to ask whilst texting an individual on the internet, you have to maintain in thoughts that the crucial is to ask funny queries to get the ball rolling. datehookup up If you ve attempted any of the above apps, let us know what you believed. Having these choices can assist you feel improved on your date, as you can decide on a strategy that tends to make you really feel most comfortable. best hookup apps israel He turned me into a mushy cuddle monster, and I can not imagine there ever was a time he was not in my life.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/2/2009 3:00:57 PM What the Hell's in North Dakota?  
bamabob
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,036)
Crane Hill, AL
65, joined Nov. 2007

I have no idea why but all of my life I've wanted to visit or maybe even live in ND. I don't have a clue why I have such a calling to go there. I don't know anything about ND, what's there, or why I would want to be there or what to expect to find there, or what people are like in that neck of the world..... someone enlighten me....

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/9/2009 7:28:04 AM What the Hell's in North Dakota?  
bamabob
Crane Hill, AL
65, joined Nov. 2007

Geez... must not be anyone in ND to talk to? Don't y'all talk to strangers up there?

2/10/2009 2:36:00 PM What the Hell's in North Dakota?  
jaffee
Minot, ND
55, joined Feb. 2009

Well right at this moment we are having a snow storm. The temp is about 25 degrees above zero though, which in turn arround, could be 25 below zero. If you like the snow and shoveling it, you would like it up here.
Ohter then that, the spring, summer, and fall are nice. If you live in the city, it doesn't take long to drive to the country, where there are wide open spaces.
In the last couple of years, the oilfeild is a strong industary, other then that farming is very common here.
If you like to fish or hunt, this is a great place to live. Fishing all year arround. You can go camping in the summer, and go ice fishing in the winter.
Snowmobiling is a good sport this time of the year too.

2/11/2009 11:14:04 AM What the Hell's in North Dakota?  
bamabob
Crane Hill, AL
65, joined Nov. 2007

Hey... I remember seeing a snowmobile once about 35 or 40 years ago.... no use for them around here but we do love our jet ski's on the water... I'm sure they're as much fun but it's easier to ride one with just a bathing suit rather than having to be bundled up with all them clothes on. hehehehe I did hear that ND is the place to go for phesant hunting. Not many wide open spaces in Alabama... too many trees and much of it has too many highways with little towns everywhere... farming and country living is getting to be a bit difficult to find with very few big farms and the family farms are pretty much history... nobody can afford to farm and most have to get a job. I think ND has lots to offer that we simply do not have in the more populated areas.

2/21/2009 12:11:22 PM What the Hell's in North Dakota?  
1970man
Fort Totten, ND
47, joined Dec. 2008

snow and colder than hell. At lease most of us have a good job and lots of women and beer to keep us all warm!!

2/22/2009 3:04:23 PM What the Hell's in North Dakota?  
trackman66
Mandan, ND
50, joined Mar. 2008

wide open space and a lot of good friendly people here in ND!!!

2/22/2009 3:54:47 PM What the Hell's in North Dakota?  

lkn4wranglerz
Dickinson, ND
44, joined Jun. 2008

What the hell is in ND? Lets see....Alot of remote car starters....flannel sheets and high heating bills!!! Oh yeah...ALOTTT of snow too...Come visit ND....Bring your snowmobile and long johns...Enjoy!!!!

2/23/2009 7:07:21 PM What the Hell's in North Dakota?  

umbreon
Bismarck, ND
41, joined Jul. 2007

it's really not all that bad. if your dog or children run away you can still seem em runnin for miles and miles. snowmobile, 4 wheelin, even have the occasional motorcycle die hards that take out the bike that one good day every month. saw two of em in bismarck the other day. spring and summer we have our lakes, jetski replaces snowski. less of a retirement place than arizona but it does have it's share of grey/blue hairs driving around at 10 miles under the speed limit. the farther west you go you'll see the rolling hills start, farther east it's pretty flat. north is just like the eastern part of the state, just worse weather when it snows. the southern part, well.... just like the eastern part of the state. small cities, towns, and ghost towns too, most everyone is friendly with a good sense of humor. you will find the odd duck that doesn't like you just cause they don't like you, most of us know them and they still don't like us... been around the world, been to most states, been almost everywhere and for some reason i find myself back here in 5 or 10 years of out in the wild blue yonder of my non home states or countries. i think it's the pace, slow steady, easy going, big deal we can take it attitude as a general population of this state. if your going to visit i'd say late spring, take it in from east to west. back roads to anywhere or you can blaze through on one of the i-90's and not see a dang thing but the larger cities. i like the roads less traveled here.

2/24/2009 9:34:54 AM What the Hell's in North Dakota?  
bamabob
Crane Hill, AL
65, joined Nov. 2007

If it wasn't for the cold weather I think I would really like it there. I've been b*tching lately because it was below 50 here for most of the week but will be warmer today, around 60. I used to love this place and the people but lately I've run into some real asses and have considered going somewhere else for a while. I'm not a blue hair but definitely got the gray going on and I'm still kicking tho' not as high as I used to. I don't think you'd find me going 10 mph below the speed limit unless I was taking in the sights.

3/14/2009 9:07:12 AM What the Hell's in North Dakota?  

lovinlife2max
Fargo, ND
73, joined Jul. 2008

Iam!!

3/14/2009 4:13:15 PM What the Hell's in North Dakota?  

foxfirerod
Minot, ND
66, joined Jan. 2008

What the Hell's not in ND. I sure would not want to live anywhere else.
Lived and worked all over the U.S.

4/9/2009 10:15:23 PM What the Hell's in North Dakota?  
bamabob
Crane Hill, AL
65, joined Nov. 2007

I bet it's beautiful up there. Maybe one of these days I'll make it that far away from home. I've hardly ever been out of Alabama so no way to compare it.
Has North Dakota thawed out yet? Last I heard you guys were having some terrible times with floods from thawing ice & snow. Hope all is under control and better for all of you.

5/27/2009 7:25:19 AM What the Hell's in North Dakota?  
tristen01
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
Minot, ND
51, joined Feb. 2009

Well for starters i am,I have a great job,and definatley strange weather but i havnt found whats missing in my life here! if you want to know more about me you can go to my profile! im looking to find someone to have fun with in what spare time i have! I ame an extremly fun out going person,so if you think you can be that person e-mail me

6/11/2009 1:54:18 AM What the Hell's in North Dakota?  

classylady56401
Enumclaw, WA
74, joined Jun. 2007

Hey, I can vouch for some ND people. they are friendly and enjoyable...dont' usually prejudge either. Should try to visit on vacation of something and you'll see why people live there even with the flooding and the terrible winters...they're good folks.

6/12/2009 8:28:39 PM What the Hell's in North Dakota?  

thatmaniam
Fargo, ND
51, joined May. 2009

great people that speak english and are kind to others , last winter here was nasty , but everyone helped another out ,not even knowing whom they are ...

7/3/2009 2:24:06 PM What the Hell's in North Dakota?  
talltansmart
Grand Forks, ND
65, joined Jun. 2009

Well, out west we have HUGE amounts of oil and I believe ND is one US state with more millionaires per capita than most others. (i am not one of them, however). I do believe that if a person were NEVER to visit ND they really wouldn't have missed out on much. I'm a native NDakotan (not native American) and a person has to have unending stamina both mentally and physically to live here. You are better off staying where you are at, in AL

Oh Yeah, did I tell you that we have an isolationist attitude?

7/3/2009 2:26:49 PM What the Hell's in North Dakota?  
talltansmart
Grand Forks, ND
65, joined Jun. 2009

Learning how to do this 1 2 3 testing

[Edited 7/3/2009 2:32:34 PM ]

7/3/2009 2:30:50 PM What the Hell's in North Dakota?  
talltansmart
Grand Forks, ND
65, joined Jun. 2009

One more thing about ND...the Red River, which borders eastern ND & Western MN flows north...just like the Nile River in Egypt. Interesting, eh?

7/27/2009 8:05:50 AM What the Hell's in North Dakota?  
lucy_
Over 1,000 Posts (1,245)
McComb, MS
48, joined Jul. 2009

good morning ..

8/14/2009 11:06:07 AM What the Hell's in North Dakota?  
rockpillow
Over 2,000 Posts (3,455)
Grafton, ND
54, joined Aug. 2009

Great expanses of open plains, beautiful river valleys, rugged and scenic geological landscapes, expansive wetlands, moderate weather for 8-9 months of the year, clean air. Light traffic, friendly people, low crime, peace and quiet.

8/29/2009 12:04:28 AM What the Hell's in North Dakota?  

4of4
Fargo, ND
52, joined Aug. 2009

Don't come here... You will never leave!

9/30/2009 12:05:36 PM What the Hell's in North Dakota?  

talldiver
Bismarck, ND
66, joined Jan. 2008

Well Bob, Were does one start? We don't have a lot of people so we've got lots of open space, clean air and water. Great upland, waterfowl, deer and antelope hunting. The people are great, friendly and ready to help their neighbors whenever they need it. They're conservative, hardworking and more honest than you'll run into elsewhere. We have very little in the way of crime so it's still not unusual to leave homes unlocked.
It's still a rural state with only 5 cities of any size. It's one of those rare places where you don't have to always be on guard to stay out of trouble. Trying to find a rough neighborhood is virtually impossible because the work ethic is so strong here.
There's a diversity of scenery but looking for anything like a mountian will strain your eyes a bit. I love to travel and see everything I can but ND is such a safe, uncrowded place to live, it's hard to feel as relaxed as I do when I get back.

10/16/2009 1:34:31 PM What the Hell's in North Dakota?  
lonewolf3571
Fargo, ND
34, joined Oct. 2009

there is nothing out here except cold weather and bad decisions hahahahahaha

10/20/2009 10:23:20 PM What the Hell's in North Dakota?  
michelle26a
Bismarck, ND
46, joined Sep. 2009

I have lived here all my life and wouldn't want to live anywhere else. there's a lot of very nice people here, and if you can handle the cold then you can handle just about anything. (Well Maybe )

11/14/2009 4:51:36 PM What the Hell's in North Dakota?  
shaykosa
Beulah, ND
42, joined Sep. 2009

North Dakota is a good state to live and raise a family, I was born and raised here. Bt your right there really is nothing here, but we also have are good peaks too. There is alot of open land called the Badlands that is beutiful. The people are friendly and willing to help anyone in need. Ifyou would like to learn more about my state i would be gladly to tell you.Feel free tochat with me anytime.

11/15/2009 12:23:47 AM What the Hell's in North Dakota?  
honest_n_free
Bismarck, ND
49, joined Nov. 2009

Born and Raised!
Traveled most of this country and half the world, I still came back!
All the above is a pretty good description.

11/28/2009 2:49:16 PM What the Hell's in North Dakota?  
lovasunsets
Grand Forks, ND
43, joined Aug. 2009

Awesome hockey in grand forks.

11/30/2009 4:10:38 PM What the Hell's in North Dakota?  
rockpillow
Over 2,000 Posts (3,455)
Grafton, ND
54, joined Aug. 2009

Yup pretty good college sports for the middle of nowhere.

And one good thing about the cold...... It keeps the rif raf out.

3/13/2010 8:32:53 AM What the Hell's in North Dakota?  
mrletsbereal
Little Rock, AR
46, joined Jan. 2010

I've never been to North Dakota, but would love to go. I've been in S.D., and MN. Are people there friendly like SD?

3/13/2010 10:08:15 PM What the Hell's in North Dakota?  
ryan445
Over 2,000 Posts (2,686)
Fargo, ND
44, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from mrletsbereal:
I've never been to North Dakota, but would love to go. I've been in S.D., and MN. Are people there friendly like SD?

You'd be hard pressed to find many communities in the state, that aren't kind and welcoming to strangers.