Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonaks

Look for evidence of them keeping going in spite of enormous issues. banning singles The app offers an impressive dating encounter by producing you meet new users. Griffin advises asking about who they re closest to just to get a little info on the relationships in their lives. como entrar a omegle si me banearon Plus, the C stands for casual so there ll be no confusion when it comes to what you are seeking for.

personal mega

Now forced to navigate dating and sex with strangers for the very first time in her life. singles events bakersfield A fantastic one particular to see what he thinks of himself and what he likes to commit time on. Godaddy tends to make registering domain names quickly, e mail, an in depth database of top. woke up horny meme Other people assistance people today find their match with compatibility games, filtering selections, and much more.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/10/2009 2:03:26 PM Ann Coulter in a gentler moment  
walter55
Over 1,000 Posts (1,305)
Albuquerque, NM
59, joined Oct. 2008

An official state investigation is now underway into multiple
voter fraud charges against Rightwing author and one-time attorney
Ann Coulter in Connecticut. The investigation began after a
complaint was filed with the state's Elections Enforcement
Commission on January 29, 2009
http://www.bradblog.com/?p=6900

Do you think that people are out to get Ms. Coulter for
her outspoken remarks?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/10/2009 5:01:13 PM Ann Coulter in a gentler moment  

lakc
Batam
Indonesia
57, joined Sep. 2008

Somewhat long....but your hero, Katie puts her in her place!

2/11/2009 7:52:38 AM Ann Coulter in a gentler moment  
skysoldier1cav
Over 1,000 Posts (1,443)
Indianapolis, IN
69, joined Dec. 2008

Coulter is vile.Period.She is the most hateful pot of vitriolic garbage ever. I really have never heard or read one thing from her that was worth my time.

2/11/2009 8:59:17 AM Ann Coulter in a gentler moment  

jeannieoncemore
Warrensburg, MO
64, joined Mar. 2008

Man, Sky, you said it so well I have nothing to add! Only this, can you imagine actually knowing her? She must be a truely miserable person.

2/11/2009 12:43:44 PM Ann Coulter in a gentler moment  
walter55
Over 1,000 Posts (1,305)
Albuquerque, NM
59, joined Oct. 2008

Quote from skysoldier1cav:
Coulter is vile.Period.She is the most hateful pot of vitriolic garbage ever. I really have never heard or read one thing from her that was worth my time.

Some men are attracted to blondes.
They even wonder "what she would be like in bed"

Can you imagine being a guy and in the sack with that woman!!

You'd have to keep looking for knives under the pillow

2/11/2009 6:32:42 PM Ann Coulter in a gentler moment  
forumchat
Over 1,000 Posts (1,368)
Ellsworth, MI
49, joined Jan. 2009

Quote from walter55:
Some men are attracted to blondes.
They even wonder "what she would be like in bed"

Can you imagine being a guy and in the sack with that woman!!

You'd have to keep looking for knives under the pillow

Forget the knives, the really important thing to be aware of is that the female praying mantis devours her mate.

2/11/2009 10:40:18 PM Ann Coulter in a gentler moment  

coolchick
Over 1,000 Posts (1,074)
Woodway, TX
64, joined Nov. 2006

Interesting video. Thanks, lakc. Here is Ann Coulter engaging in what some of the DH 50+ and Current Events/Politics radical right-wingers engage in: Accusing all liberals of painting all conservatives as being Nazis, racists, etc. I know of no liberal who generalizes like that about conservatives. Coulter and her radical cohorts are putting up a smoke screen of "Let's accuse liberals of committing all the vile deeds that we ourselves are guilty of - so we can appear to be the victims". The true conservatives (not the radical extremists) that I know are nothing like Ann Coulter and her ilk. The problem is not "liberals vs. conservatives". The problem is the radical right trying to demonize liberals. By the way, I've seen Ann Coulter in a couple of recent interviews, and she referred to herself as a "comedian". I see this as an attempt to excuse the bile that she expels by chalking it up to "Don't take everything I say so seriously. I'm mainly in it for laughs". No way, Ann. You're a liar and an antagonist.

2/12/2009 12:40:00 PM Ann Coulter in a gentler moment  
walter55
Over 1,000 Posts (1,305)
Albuquerque, NM
59, joined Oct. 2008

Just feel the warmth from Ann:
A collection of some of her rantings.....

2/12/2009 8:04:57 PM Ann Coulter in a gentler moment  

coolchick
Over 1,000 Posts (1,074)
Woodway, TX
64, joined Nov. 2006

SmileyCentral.com

Thanks, Walter. To me, this confirms that Ann Coulter is an entertainer - and even she doesn't take herself seriously. She's like a demented circus clown. Right up there with Rush Limbaugh. They both will say anything, no matter how outlandish or cruel - solely for entertainment value. Hey, it's paying their rent rather nicely, isn't it?

3/31/2009 2:33:31 AM Ann Coulter in a gentler moment  
newtoroswell
Roswell, NM
35, joined Jan. 2009

I don't want to be too blunt, but Ann Coulter is a.....horrible human being.

5/1/2009 11:45:54 AM Ann Coulter in a gentler moment  
alan272
Over 1,000 Posts (1,269)
East Helena, MT
59, joined Feb. 2009

Ann (sweetness)Coulter joined the Right-Wing bandwagon stating false stats.

Coulter's credibility rating drops even further with repetition of Obama approval falsehood
Summary: Echoing other conservative media figures' claims about Gallup polls, Ann Coulter falsely claimed President Obama is "actually the second least popular president, 100 days in, we've had in 40 years." In fact, Gallup itself recently reported that, by two different measures, Obama's approval rating is the second highest of any president since 1969.

Here is the video from FIXED NEWS:

7/6/2009 8:04:02 PM Ann Coulter in a gentler moment  

stl1
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,206)
Saint Louis, MO
63, joined Jun. 2007

Wouldn't do her with yours.

7/28/2009 3:40:18 PM Ann Coulter in a gentler moment  

redshyguy25
Spokane, WA
33, joined Jul. 2009

Quote from alan272:
Ann (sweetness)Coulter joined the Right-Wing bandwagon stating false stats.

Coulter's credibility rating drops even further with repetition of Obama approval falsehood
Summary: Echoing other conservative media figures' claims about Gallup polls, Ann Coulter falsely claimed President Obama is "actually the second least popular president, 100 days in, we've had in 40 years." In fact, Gallup itself recently reported that, by two different measures, Obama's approval rating is the second highest of any president since 1969.

Here is the video from FIXED NEWS:

A good opportunity for REPUBLICANS?!

Excuse me, but aren't Republicans the ones who got us into this mess in the first place? Sorry, but I don't see major corporations focusing on how big their own paychecks are fixing the economic disaster we're sitting in right now. Let's face it, people wearing $3k Armani suits and driving Maseratis around like they're just toys are never going to appreciate the people they stepped on to get where they are. I think someone should buy out the largest, most powerful corporations in the world, shut them down completely, and then use the money to build five-star hotels and grooming services for the homeless. I think they should use the money to treat kids who've been thrown into the system like fast balls in a double-header like kings (or queens). I think they should focus their efforts on researching ways to prevent people from dying from cancerous cells no bigger than the head of a pin rather than deciding which curtains go best with their new sixteen-bedroom mansion on Hollywood Blvd.

I'm sorry, but I seriously doubt the Republicans will do any better than someone who actually knows what in the hell unemployment, SSI, and food stamps really mean.

I've heard of Ann Coulter, but I didn't really know much about her. I now see that she deserves whatever bullet ends up finding its way into the back of her skull, unless she ends up getting a brain transplant at some point. That's the only way she'll have an IQ above 6 IMO.

Oh, and by the way: just from what little I've heard in this topic, I'd sooner screw a Montana sheep than get into bed with that hag.

8/13/2009 5:32:05 PM Ann Coulter in a gentler moment  
walter555
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,139)
Albuquerque, NM
60, joined May. 2009

Such compassion is overwhelming:

8/13/2009 9:11:33 PM Ann Coulter in a gentler moment  
fzappa
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,389)
Oklahoma City, OK
60, joined Sep. 2008

Newshounds..."We watch Fox so you don't have to"....the guys deserve one of them there Freedom Awards.

Photobucket

I made that one myself..lol.

10/12/2009 9:54:53 PM Ann Coulter in a gentler moment  

liberallady
Over 2,000 Posts (2,871)
Sacramento, CA
57, joined Aug. 2009

Quote from skysoldier1cav:
You're being a gentlemen skysoldier, A true American much unlike this nasal ninny Coulter!!Who bashes everybody just to try to show off how intellegent she thinks she is!!I hate monger in it's truest and ugliest form. Blech!!!she makes me nauceous.