Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal

But that is precisely how you study what you like and do not like, and how to avoid it subsequent time. ohio chat rooms You meet people, talk to them, and maybe get started dating if enough sparks fly. Match. colorado springs adultlook Meeting an individual on the internet is in all probability the safest technique of dating.

the listcrawler

Drake says each he and his girlfriend have been a bit freaked out, but that they d decided they would continue to see 1 one more. tempe singles Asking about anything current is a nice way to break the ice. So, ask this question to give your partner a clue. countries to get laid easily Nevertheless, CometChat s SDK is completely customizable, permitting developers to innovate all types of chat apps much additional swiftly than creating from scratch.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/15/2009 10:44:21 PM Do you attract the wrong kind of person?  
forestrose
Over 2,000 Posts (2,168)
Calgary, AB
64, joined Dec. 2007

I seem to be attractive to men from Georgia - get lots of emails from there. Not that I'd mind moving there, just not the right time for me right now.

And married men. Like Sierra said in another thread, if they were single, they'd be looking elsewhere.

I also seem to be someone guys like to talk to, a friend. Well, I have enough flippin' friends! I DON'T have a single, available man who lives within a reasonable driving distance, and finds me absolutely fascinating! Is that asking too much!! Apparently so.

Anyway, basically my question is twofold: 1. do you find yourself attracting the wrong person more than you attract right ones?
2. what is it about me that makes me second best, which is how I feel when I attract men who don't mind seeing what they can get from me, but wouldn't have a second look if they were looking for a serious relationship? Sometimes I feel like I must look like a fool, which I am not, but somehow they think so or they wouldn't dare come 'round.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/15/2009 10:50:22 PM Do you attract the wrong kind of person?  

sierratoo
Grande Prairie, AB
62, joined Dec. 2008

So Forestrose,
What about that SINGLE guy who wants to be in your life?

Some guys are shallow. Too worried about what their friends would say if the "wrong" girl was hanging from their arm.
They are missing out on a great deal of knowledge when they shy away from you.

Married guys can "come in, get what they want and leave"
I apparently do attract the wrong kind of person. Look at what kind of guy the last one turned out to be.... But I quickly catch on, clean house and move on.

Sierra

2/16/2009 10:19:00 AM Do you attract the wrong kind of person?  
forestrose
Over 2,000 Posts (2,168)
Calgary, AB
64, joined Dec. 2007

While I was being shy, he met someone, and I am very happy for him.

Recognizing cues early is a great talent to have. Yes, I think that did protect you from that last one. I didn't see it, and was hopeful for you. Certainly his loss. Wouldn't have been a good match - you are sincere, straightforward, and honest - all of which he seemed to be lacking!

Another good quality would be self-preservation - worrying about oneself, rather than afraid of hurting people's feelings (one of my faults).

2/16/2009 1:41:33 PM Do you attract the wrong kind of person?  

wisediva
Morinville, AB
56, joined Mar. 2008

I married 2 of them % had 4 kids with them, taking it very slow this time around. I hope I've learned from it. I hope it works out but will be ok if it doesn't...

I just have to subscribe to the saying, "What doesn't kill us makes us stronger", It's either that or hide in my closet...

2/16/2009 1:56:08 PM Do you attract the wrong kind of person?  
2bluiz
Calgary, AB
66, joined Feb. 2008

And why can't I have those warm & cuddly feelings for someone who IS very thoughtful, caring, & available? Who does love me & has been there for me during difficult times over the last few years?

So for your question I guess I have to answer no .... & yes. I attracted the right kind of person considering his good qualities but attracted the wrong one for me. He sure makes a good friend, tho'.

Sounds like he gets a similar reaction from me as 'Rose gets from men. Nothing wrong with you, my friend...too good for the majority of the male population.

2/25/2009 9:49:48 AM Do you attract the wrong kind of person?  

sierratoo
Grande Prairie, AB
62, joined Dec. 2008

... be nice to attract anybody at this time!!