Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

plenty of fish good for hookups

He recommended we meet again and stated he could cook a thing and give me back my stuff. fredericksburg singles events He s really laid back, and I can be a little high maintenance at instances, but that is what makes us so fantastic. For some, sex has morphed into foot rubs and cosy cups of tea in bed. adultlook delaware Following noticing and commenting on a picture of her daughter, the guy made a comment about how he not too long ago taught his own all about masturbation.

skipthegames com

The app is free to use but you can upgrade to Bumble Increase, where you can see users who have currently ‘liked you, for £11. single parents san antonio Tova following the Hebrew word for great deed. Kyle, left, and his boyfriend, George went two months with no seeing each and every other at the commence of the pandemic. collarspace personals 99, with no free trial.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/20/2009 1:38:36 AM My ex is on here to be carefull men  
hrr2009
Stanfield, NC
56, joined Feb. 2009

guys her user id is alwaysmyself61 be carefull she swindled me out of 100's of thousands , she's from brookland ny and a smooth talker , her name is loretta , this is not a joke , she;ll give all you want but it wont be cheap

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/21/2009 9:07:15 AM My ex is on here to be carefull men  

serenityfrank
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,719)
Toms River, NJ
59, joined Sep. 2008

EVERYONE is somebodies ex ,,RELAX

2/22/2009 1:54:03 PM My ex is on here to be carefull men  
enchanting58
Cincinnati, OH
60, joined Jan. 2009

Quote from hrr2009:
guys her user id is alwaysmyself61 be carefull she swindled me out of 100's of thousands , she's from brookland ny and a smooth talker , her name is loretta , this is not a joke , she;ll give all you want but it wont be cheap

There are two sides to every story and for you to post her nickname along with her real name is downright uncalled for. This is supposed to be a dating site and not a place to fight with your ex.

2/22/2009 3:50:16 PM My ex is on here to be carefull men  
ifnquit
Marshfield, MA
57, joined Jan. 2009

I guess we know, who left who!

2/23/2009 5:41:26 AM My ex is on here to be carefull men  

wreckerman57
Over 1,000 Posts (1,064)
Port Jervis, NY
60, joined Aug. 2008

Take your kiddy school crap to another site.
Whats this got to do with being a single parent?

[Edited 2/23/2009 5:44:15 AM ]

2/23/2009 8:19:04 AM My ex is on here to be carefull men  
journey12
Crawfordville, GA
38, joined Feb. 2009

Maybe you should just move on and forget about her and allow her the right to do the same

3/1/2009 4:28:21 PM My ex is on here to be carefull men  
vicky73
Gloucestershire
United Kingdom
44, joined Jan. 2009

who to say what she did to you,shes gonna do it to someone else hun

3/1/2009 5:01:15 PM My ex is on here to be carefull men  
baz0987
Maple Shade, NJ
54, joined Nov. 2008

I dont have anything for her to take.

3/1/2009 5:37:28 PM My ex is on here to be carefull men  
eurasianmeg
Over 2,000 Posts (2,693)
Eureka, CA
58, joined May. 2008

Its good to warn people but at the same time, we all have to find things out for ourselves and she may not do that to someone else, you never know....

3/4/2009 8:43:41 PM My ex is on here to be carefull men  
grandma1955
Charlotte, NC
65, joined Feb. 2009

I don't believe I should feed into this chidish behavior but I feel there is a need to protect others. Well guess what, I am the ex. Thank you all for your e-mails, that warn me about his post.
I guess in all of your reply post, the men win they could see the lies he wrote.
This man is nothing but a lier. He has been stalking me, and this was just another way to reach me. I have tried to block him, but he is so good he comes up with different ways to stalk me. Read his profile closely, does he look 47 he is 53 yrs old I should know I wasted 3years and 7 months trying to raise him. He is not 5.5 he is 6.0 feet tall, look at the picture and where his head reaches with the door frame behind him. He does not have any sort of degree,
He does not make 50,000.00 to 75,000.00
What he wrote is the opposite of what took place. I was a widow when I met him and he took me for a ride. I deleted my profile to avoid his games before I replied to this, didn't think I should reply, but after reading some of the replies I feel it is my responsabilty to others. So I made up this profile in order to reply. I have him blocked from this one as well. The man was fired from his job two months after I had met him, because of his anger issues
and he lost his chance of getting unemployment.
I had been supporting him in every way possible since then mentally and monatary.
Besides his bad anger, he had a drinking issues and this is why I broke it off. He has made to many promises to me that he would change these issues and I stood beside him hoping he would but no results. After a while its time to throw in the towels so I did. I gave him so many chances. The one thing I learn is you can't save someone, they need to want to change for themselves. He lost the best and thats what he can't deal with.

So ladies please really dig deep when reading peoples profile and post. His was real easy to figure out and some of you fall for the pity party.
Don't always believe what you read.

I was in a relationship for over 16 years before my husband past. That should speak for itself, and I was in hopes to find true love again but I was taken. Live And Learn thats all I can say

I do believe there was a lesson from God in this relationship with him. But I am still trying to hear it.

Good luck to all in their search for true love. I hope you never encounter a game player!!!
Alwaysmyself61

3/4/2009 8:56:03 PM My ex is on here to be carefull men  
blssd2be
Oklahoma City, OK
38, joined Feb. 2009

grandma1955-
Maybe the lesson isn't necessarily for you to know, but for us to learn from you. You have kindly shared your experience with us, perhaps the lesson is that in sharing you may have prevented him from using someone else. It's the only way to take away the power of the user and abuser.
May God's peace surround you, and His wisdom light your path!

3/5/2009 3:25:17 PM My ex is on here to be carefull men  
vicky73
Gloucestershire
United Kingdom
44, joined Jan. 2009

hi charlotte....i have read your forum post...and i reall feel for you...i have to say i was also in a 15 year relationship,split up,then met another guy who i was with for 3 years,i just want to say i know how you feel,cos my ex(3 year)told so many lies,told me his parents were dead,and when i fell pregnant,i found out they were a live....also was gonna get married,everything paid for,only to find out he was still married,and the lies didnt stop,he would lie to cover up a lie....he was also a drinker,that was his life,he stalked me for months,and there was nothing i could do about it....anyway he is long gone....and far as im concerned you av done right,to warn the women on here...upto them if they wanna believe it or not....but i hope you do eventually do find happiness in the future x