Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free hookup website reviews

Then you start browsing and uncover yourself in desperate circumstances that you could possibly regret later on Also, this is about the overall outcome of my ongoing struggles finding a meaningful connection with a significant other. rapid city singles club Considering that leaving the alreadyopened screens of trade and of enjoyable, a message. ? Funny story when I spent my semester in China, I stayed in a big cheap hotel esque apartment creating that housed some domestic tourists but mainly served as lengthy term accommodation for the students. gorgeous latina teen Some settled down relatively swiftly, some took a handful of months to play the field just before settling down, but they re all settled down again now.

privatedelight chat

I hugely advise them on your initially time out with each other. gay dating aberdeen And if you want to maintain it casual, Tinder is the old faithful for a reason. Do you supply relationship guidance for ladies? cityxguide brownsville I don t want to come off as whiny, I just get so tired of numerous people acting as if it is unhealthy to want a relationship.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/14/2007 4:41:06 PM Are there any true christians out there:  

pretttyfunlady
Sarasota, FL

you may get some people with their own opinions of what a true christian is- but its GOD's opinion that matters to me= and i stand up PROUD to say i am a true christian.
There is a great poem by mia angelo called 'why i say i am a christian' i think it is the 'perfect definition of what a christian is. I have been saved for 8 years. It was God who came to me and rescued me at the LOWEST point of my life. My son went to prison 8 years ago on january 10th, he robbed two men, at different times on the same night. My son put a gun downs a mans throat and robbed him, he only had $20, so my son chased down another man and almost beat him to death, yep MY SON, my only child- he was addicted to crack. 1 month latter i signed myself in for depression, i was so lost, HURT,competly broken, the pain was so hard, i thought the only way out was to kill myself, and that is why i signed myself in, i was getting TOO close to really ending my life=i couldnt get out of bed, i drank every day and i RARELY drank a glass of wine before, i was drinking a BOTTLE of wine every day trying to mask the pain,even the doctors said there was no hope for ME, that i would go on a medical disability for the rest of my life, i would never be able to work again, and my life would exist on medication and PAT (ME)would never be back how i was before!
BUT--------GOD had HIS plan, when i was in that terrible place and i was SO LOST, all i could do was cry and think of how i could kill myself at the treatment center- As soon as i walked in i went to the door and hid my face in my hands crying. I felt someone put their arms around me and said its going to be ok-It was a man who went to church-and every time i walked past his room, he would be reading the bible-one day i asked 'charles' if he would read the bible to me= he did. His pastor would pick him up on sunday take him to church and bring him back. I asked him if i could go, he said yes, of course=but the clinic said i could NOT go because i was suicidal. That day i let them have their way and did not go. The next week i asked to go, the clinic said NO, i stood up and said i have rights, and i'm GOING to church, and i went! the first sunday all i did was cry, i have NO idea what was preached or said- a few days latter at 1am i was in a deep sleep from all the meds, but i awoke up feeling FRESH and WIDE awake and didnt feel like i was drugged up-my eyes just POPPED wide open and i had this pulling inside me that said GET UP, go in the living room and get the bible, it was such a STRONG pull i didnt question it, i wasnt freaking out or anyting- THAT was the beginning of GOD healing ME, i went to church,got babtised a few weeks latter and a few days after that i signed myself out-NEVER to take another pill for depression, i work, i laugh, i love-
and then----------9months latter my son was diagnosed with m.s 9 months after he was in prison, and 2 months before that my cousin died from complications of m.s. he was in his early 40's paralzed from the neck down-last 3yr in a nursing home= a breathing corpse! my son diagnosed with the same disease! and YES, i got broken again, i was MAD at GOD, i backslid for 6 months,smoked pot as much as i could,drank, anything to escape my fear,my pain-----it took a long time======but i have PEACE, i LOVE The lord, i have 'surrendered
i put my son 1st not god- and god changed that-but it was a FIGHT, i fought it,but GOD is so amazing, he made my heart the way its suppose to be- trusting GOD, even though i dont understand his plan, but i have PEACE because i KNOW now that God will explain it to me when i see him face to face and i will then understand HIS plan . only with GOD would it be possible for a MOTHER to endure this and even worse, my son does not want me in his life, because he still does drugs,living a path to hell-he doesnt think i'm COOL, because i dont do drugs or swear or go to bars,etc----its just ME and GOD in this world, but you know what===========its not a bad place to be, if its jesus who is with me- now and forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRAISE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!! for all he's done and even for not doing what i want' because he has a better plan= trust me====5 years ago=====i sure would have NEVER thought i'd say this! ( my email is christian48f at yahoo, and my name is pat

11/15/2007 7:10:02 AM Are there any true christians out there:  

jra69
Catonsville, MD

Hello Pat....may I say first, that most of us cannot imagine what you have experienced, the extent of where you have been. Through it you have come to understand something many of us struggle with from time to time; Trust Him First, and above all! It is His plan at work, even when we can't see how. It is such a difficult lesson at times, and you have been blessed by His grace to know this even when it seems impossible. God bless you, and thank you for sharing!

Ray

11/15/2007 7:41:52 AM Are there any true christians out there:  

jra69
Catonsville, MD

If I might share from my morning reading, "....but I believe nothing can happen that will outweigh the supreme advantage of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For Him I have accepted the loss of everything, and I look on everything as so much rubbish if I can only have Christ and be given a place in Him. Phillipians 3:8

Ray

11/15/2007 9:33:06 AM Are there any true christians out there:  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

I want to thank all of you for your posts--they truly are from God.

I have been more up lately,but still have not taken my wreaths to the cemetery.I have to do it soon,though.

I guess it's because of the anniversary date of my daughters death---dec.2--that It is bothering me so-----and I really miss all of my loved ones who are in heaven. I love them so much---but know they are very happy with their saviour.

Being so alone for the holiday season is quite bad,but my daughter and I are soon going shopping together,and i really will enjoy that.

Thank you for all of the up-lifting posts--i love all of you------Pat.

11/15/2007 10:05:05 AM Are there any true christians out there:  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

MOSES

This is cute, what ever your political views.

Recently, while going through an airport during one of his many trips, President Bush encountered a man with long gray hair and beard, wearing a white robe and sandals, holding a staff. President Bush went up to the man and said, "Has anyone told you that you look like Moses?" The man didn't answer. He just kept staring straight ahead.

The president said, " Moses!" in a loud voice. The man just stared ahead, never acknowledging the president.

The president pulled a Secret Service agent aside and, pointing to the robed man, asked him, "Am I crazy or does that man not look like Moses to you The Secret Service agent looked at the man and agreed.

"Well," said the president, "every time I say his name, he ignores me and stares straight ahead, refusing to speak. Watch!"

Again the president yelled, "Moses!" and again the man ignored him.

The Secret Service agent went up to the man in the white robe and whispered, "You look just like Moses. Are you Moses?"

The man leaned over and whispered back, "Shhhh! Yes, I am Moses. The last time I talked to a bus h, I spent 40 years wandering in the desert and ended up leading my people to the only spot in the entire Middle East with no oil.

11/15/2007 10:49:06 AM Are there any true christians out there:  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

Gold, Fur, and Common Sense

My husband and I had been happily (most of the time)
married for five years, but hadn't been blessed with a baby.

I decided to do some serious praying and promised God
that if He would give us a child, I would be a perfect mother,
love it with all my heart and raise it with His Word as my guide.

God answered my prayers and blessed us with a son.
The next year, God blessed us with another son.
The following year, He blessed us with yet another son.
The year after that, we were blessed with a daughter.

My husband thought we'd been blessed right into poverty.
We now had four children, and the oldest was only four years old.

I learned never to ask God for anything unless I meant it.
As a minister once told me, "If you pray for rain, make sure you carry an umbrella."

I began reading a few verses of the Bible to the children
each day as they lay in their cribs. I was off to a good start.
God had entrusted me with four children and I didn't want to disappoint Him.

I tried to be patient the day the children smashed two dozen eggs on
the kitchen floor, searching for baby chicks.

I tried to be understanding when they started a hotel for homeless frogs in the
spare bedroom, although it took me nearly two hours to catch all twenty-three frogs.

When my daughter poured ketchup all over herself and rolled up in a blanket to see
how it felt to be a hot dog I tried to see the humor rather than the mess.

In spite of changing over twenty-five thousand diapers, never eating a hot meal, and
never sleeping for more than thirty minutes at a time, I still thank God daily
for my children

While I couldn't keep my promise to be a perfect mother --
I didn't even come close --I did keep my promise to raise them in the Word of God.

I knew I was missing the mark just a little when I told my daughter we were going
to church to worship God, and she wanted to bring a bar of soap along to"wash up" Jesus, too.

Something was lost in the translation when I explained that God gave us everlasting life,
and my son thought it was generous of God to give us his "last wife."

My proudest moment came during the children's Christmas pageant.
My daughter was playing Mary, two of my sons were shepherds and my youngest son was
a wise man. This was their moment to shine.

My five-year-old shepherd had practiced his line,
"We found the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes."
But he was nervous and said, "The baby was wrapped in wrinkled clothes."
My four-year-old "Mary" said, "That's not 'wrinkled clothes, silly. That's dirty, rotten clothes."

A wrestling match broke out between Mary and the shepherd and was stopped by an angel,
who bent her halo and lost her left wing.

I slouched a little lower in my seat when Mary dropped the doll representing
Baby Jesus, and it bounced down the aisle crying, "Mama-mama."

Mary grabbed the doll, wrapped it back up and held it tightly as the wise men arrived.

My other son stepped forward wearing a bathrobe and a paper crown, knelt at the manger and announced,
"We are the three wise men, and we are bringing gifts of gold, common sense and fur."
The congregation dissolved into laughter, and the pageant got a standing ovation.

"I've never enjoyed a Christmas program as much as this one," laughed the pastor,
wiping tears from his eyes. "For the rest of my life, I'll never hear the Christmas story without thinking of gold, common sense and fur."

"My children are my pride and my joy and my greatest blessing,"
I said as I dug through my purse for an aspirin.

Jesus had no servants, yet they called Him Master.

Had no degree, yet they called Him Teacher.

Had no medicines, yet they called Him Healer.

Had no army, yet kings feared Him.

He won no military battles, yet He conquered the world.
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him.

He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today.

Feel honored to serve such a Leader who loves us.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!

11/16/2007 7:21:35 PM Are there any true christians out there:  

pretttyfunlady
Sarasota, FL

hi PAT LOTSOFFUNIN PA----------- MY NAME IS ALSO PAT--------- SO WHO KNOWS WHICH ONE OF US SOME ARE REFERRING TO= YET WE BOTH HAVE /ARE DEALING WITH A LOSS- MY SON IS STILL ALIVE, BUT I THINK ITS AS HARD OR EVEN HARDER THAN LOSING A CHILD IN A PHYCICAL DEATH IN MY SITUATION- I FOUND OUT ON THANKSGIVING DAY THAT MY SON HAD MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS AND HE WAS IN PRISON FOR 9 MONTHS BEFORE WE FOUND THAT OUT- HE SERVED 3 YEARS IN PRISON AND THAT ISNT THAT LONG CONSIDERING WHAT HE DID. I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU, THAT I 'KNOW''
HOW HARD IT CAN BE TO BE ALONE ON HOLIDAYS, ITS JUST ME AND GOD IN THIS WORLD-BUT I LEARNED- I AM '''''''''NEVER''''''' ALONE, GOD IS 'ALWAYS WITH ME AND HE IS THERE WITH
'YOU' I PURPOSLY PUT MY EMAIL ADDRESS IN THE FORUMS IN CASE YOU OR 'ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO TALK PRIVATE- MY EMAIL IS christian48f at yahoo.com.
it is 'very' hard to get past our 'mothers' heart and selfishness wanting our children with us, its a natural thing, its our HEART, our heart beat-sometimes- but i made it,
it took 5 years for me to accept my sons disease, 5 long=======hard years, and times i just didnt think 'i'' would make it or even want to- but for the past 3 years i finally
accepted it and have ''peace'' because i 'know' god will explain everything to me when i see him face to face- and then i will understand ''why'' god didnt 'fix things the way
'i'' wanted' i truly believe that you will be with your daughter again, when you go to heaven, you will be with her for eternity====where time never ends-so hold onto that-
our life here is the size of a bread crumb compared to eternity in heaven-get peace in that! if you ever need a friend, you have one in me! and so does ANYONE on here- i know what its like to go through things without support-
god bless EVERYONE and i pray everyone gets the peace that the lord has given me=
maybe i should be called pk so we know which PAT others are talking to!

11/17/2007 4:25:17 PM Are there any true christians out there:  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

Thank you so much for the comforting words. I do know I will be with my daughter again one day---but sometimes it's just so hard--and I now the Lord will sustain me.

I was just thinking of a song----when we all get to heaven--I love that song.

Take care and God Bless You---hugs----lotsafuninpa.

11/17/2007 9:57:43 PM Are there any true christians out there:  

dg1260
Galion, OH

I don't know about a true Christian. I have found so many variations and different levels of commitment.

I just do my best to follow Christ's teachings. But like many, I fall on my butt all the time. The wonderful thing about being Christian is we get to dust ourselves off and try again. OK, one of the many wonderful things.

Blessings to you all.

11/18/2007 4:49:16 PM Are there any true christians out there:  

hma2
Chico, CA

I try to be a good christian,,I know that I have faith and belief--those are two of the important things in being a christian.
Over and over God has given me reason to believe--In 2000 when I had cancer and the Dr was saying you have a 10% chance..I knew better and with Gods help I beat cancer. That was over 5 years ago.
When I lost my husband of 46 years in 2001 God gave me the strength to go on and make a life for myself.
I am not trying to be morbid just telling what I believe made me closer to God and Maybe made me a better christian.

11/20/2007 6:02:28 AM Are there any true christians out there:  

dazlinbynature
Fort Calhoun, NE

I am a true christian. I may not be able to quote alot of the bible, or preach it, but I know I love the Lord and he is here in me. The Holy Spirit is alive and well and we just need to let him in to guide us.
Knight - loved the Moses joke.
Funny story about Moses. I was having a real hard time deciding to leave my ex, and was really distraught about it. Kept praying, but heard nothing.
One day all I heard was "Moses did it". It took me a couple more days to figure out what God was saying. I was afraid to leave what I thought was my "family", and to be alone. But God filled me with the courage to do it by those three words. Isn't it beautiful how simple, but yet powerful he is. Praise him for his love, guidance and mercy.

Daz

11/20/2007 9:05:23 PM Are there any true christians out there:  

ljgiggles
Edgewater, FL

Jesus Freak here I may not be perfect But I love the lord and thank him everyday for all that he does for me!!!!
I was saved at a very young age. I was raised in a spirit field church so it was all i knew. I back slid a bit in the last few years but rededicated my life a year ago and I am getting back on track!!!

11/21/2007 10:20:59 AM Are there any true christians out there:  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

you folks have shared some amazing stories. Pat, I did not mean to belittle your shared story with us with the jokes. forgive me please.

1st, I'm thankful for this thread, this group, without non-believers posting. Its a struggle to live, much less defend our faith. I posted in the other religion forum earlier, asking when atheist became a religion? wiccan, is that a religion too? agnostic? I'm sure buddhism, mormon, & muslin are religions, not mine, but recognized by the world. I'm thankful the Christian group is here, to share, assist, and love one another.

Like many of you, I've had my easy times and the times when Jesus carried me. I know I must have been heavy too. He has been faithful in all he promised. I read my Bible every single morning. I quit following study guides years ago. I cannot tell you how many times I've read the whole Bible through and through, but it isnt enough. I get angry, I get frustrated with the world, and count to 10 more often that I want to admit. Still, I have values, morals that are Scripturally bound. When I pray at bedtime, I seldom fail to ask God to convict me in my daily reading of his word. I know as long as I am there, he will keep revealing things to me. I haven't attended church regularly in years. I know I need to.

Peace be with you all..

11/21/2007 3:55:25 PM Are there any true christians out there:  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

Knight-- I know you are a great man,as I've seen you on these posts--you can tell a person by what comes out of their mouth.

I'm glad you are doing all you are doing.I have not been attending church for quite a while--after my neice was asked to resign from being((the person who makes up all of the church leaflets,etc.---just because our pastor let another lady say she shouldn't be doing it as she didn't come to church 3 times a week. My neice was single--a parent and worked at the store in town.

To say the least that ruffled my feathers--and I've never been back there.

There is another church i'm going to try very soon-----so noone is perfect--i have so many faults--sometimes i wonder why God loves me.

Take care and have a Happy Thanksgiving---Pat.

11/21/2007 5:54:37 PM Are there any true christians out there:  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

lotsafun... we reap what we sow. The problem with most churches are the people who make up the church. that example you gave will probably wind up a paying job before long. a big paying job.. lol.

so many churches are run by the preacher and his business is the ministering, not the other part. that's what the body of deacons and elders are for. Paul lays out rules and requirements for them as well.

yet, churches are where we go to worship, or watch on tv. my last pastor was a friend. he had all the ministers of the community meet once a month to discuss the welfare of the community and problems there of. All chruches, not just the baptist, but methodist, catholic, luthern...etc. we went to Promise Keepers as a Church of one. Each of us had t-shirts or polo shirts with the Church of Katy on them. We all sat in the same section and represented our little town as one church. That was a pretty incredible feat.

When I was going through my divorce, I resigned my teaching position, and now, the pastor retired. i moved 50 miles away from the community. Just havent found a church I like. It makes me feel not welcome when you walk in, HAVE to fill out a information sheet, and in that, they ask your weekly donation to the church. I kindly respond, Not even my presence in your church, anymore.

What happened to the Welcome Brother. We're glad you joined. I'm so and so, this is such and such. they ask if there is anything they can do for you, then say, hey, we hope to see you back next week. whew.. thats a welcome, not hand me some piece of paper wanting all my info plus what i'm gonna contribute.

God is great.. he is everlasting.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6