Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames com

My son didn t respond to my forwarded message so possibly I had overstepped the mark. st augustine hookups But her initially time on the app, she discovered a connection she hadn t expected. We began dating and her totally free spirited, adventurous nature produced me fall in appreciate with her in just a handful of months. puerto rican dating app Two days later, each our tests come back optimistic! It did not seriously influence my feelings for her, like I nonetheless believed she was great and was worried for her.

best hookup apps nz

My loved ones has no other signifies of monetary support, and I am now paying complete tuition for all of my younger siblings with relative ease. free dating sites for augusta ga A few of them seemed good sufficient, but I turned down dates for any number of motives (they were also young, as well old, and so forth. In 2016, Vivian Zayas s analysis at Cornell discovered that the impressions we form of others personalities from photographs line up with the way we later judge them in particular person, at least initially. san jose costa rica red light district Want your passion for wellness to transform the world? Enroll now to join our upcoming live office hours.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/3/2007 8:08:39 PM Are there any true christians out there:  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

I am a Christian and very proud of it--Praise God for his unfailing love,because I surely didn't deserve it. Just wondering how many Christians will get on here and tell something about their life------maybe how they became a Christian.------or where they are in their christian walk.

My favorite verse in the bible is Isaiah 40:31--They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles,they shall run and not be weary.They shall walk and not faint------

Tell us your favorite---join in here--lotsafuninpa/

I will tell you more after this gets going a bit---please post:

11/3/2007 8:53:58 PM Are there any true christians out there:  

cottagebithec
Utica, NY

Thanks for starting the conversation.

Any true Christians? That is a loaded question. There are many denominations of Christianity... so who is to say what "true" is. If you're asking if we are perfect Christians,we would be deceitful if we said we were. There is only one who walked in the flesh that is perfect according to our Christian Scripture.

A Christian believes in Jesus Christ, accepts him as their Lord and Savior and tries to follow his teachings with the help of the Holy Spirit. A spiritual person doesn't necessarily call his God Jesus Christ, the Deity may have a different name.

I have had many times of great joy from my beliefs and many times of questioning. I praise my God when I have the joy. I question my God and the Bible always... looking to grow in my journey. As children... we believed as children. As we mature we may not take the bible stories as literal happenings... but we can be aware of the spirit which directed the writers' hands.

I've also known people who do not accept the Christian view. Many of these people have and do live a life of integrity and high morals... many, more fine, than myself or my Christians friends. Probably a better example of what a Christians behavior should be... and I am happy to have had them in my life.

I guess my philosophy regarding my religion is to keep it simple... when making a decision I ask if it gives Love or takes it away, my definition is Jesus=God=Love=God=Jesus=Love.

11/4/2007 3:27:34 AM Are there any true christians out there:  

bsd4253
Middletown, OH

It's nice to see this topic and I am glad you started it. My salvation is the source of my stength, joy, peace and contentment. That's not to say I don't have problems, but they are not over-whelming like they used to be. The term "true Christian" can be misunderstood. Some people relate that to being self-rightous and rightfully so. To me true Christian means each day striving to be more Christ-like and showing God's love in every way possible. Not judging people, but showing them compassion, realizing I have several skeletons in my closet and have no right to judge anyone. My favorite verse in the bible, this week, I must decrease so that He might increase.

11/4/2007 3:55:17 AM Are there any true christians out there:  

hamandbeans
Reading, MI

Good morning all. I just droped in to say God bless. I have to get ready for church. So ill wright more latter.
Duane.

11/4/2007 4:21:50 AM Are there any true christians out there:  

waytogo51
Prairie Grove, AR

I am a Christian for I have accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. I was raised in church but not have always been faithful. I have welcome Jesus back into my heart around 20 yrs ago. The road has not been an easy not, but it's alot easier since God is in control.

11/4/2007 4:33:41 AM Are there any true christians out there:  

wendrew
Bristol, PA

Hi Everyone- newbee christian and newbee to the sight. glad to see i found a place of common ground. hope to chat more soon.

11/4/2007 4:33:58 AM Are there any true christians out there:  

superscreename
Suffolk, VA

I consider myself a Christian, I try to live and love, but I mess up alot.

11/4/2007 4:54:09 AM Are there any true christians out there:  

4evr6y
Morgan, VT

Jesus is the rock,
Jesus is the rock,
Jesus is the rock of my salvation.

Holy is the rock,
Holy is the rock,
Holy is the rock of my salvation.

11/4/2007 5:58:05 AM Are there any true christians out there:  

cutencuddls
Hopewell, VA

Christian here.... still battling to not get stuck in the earthly ways.

11/4/2007 6:23:37 AM Are there any true christians out there:  

ladyfireeyes81
Redwood City, CA

I am Christian, and as far as where I am in my walk.... is flat on my face a place??

11/4/2007 1:26:17 PM Are there any true christians out there:  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

Hi friends, yes cottage what you say is very true--we all sin every day, and i'm so far off from where i think i should be. I went to a craft fair today,and told my neice I don't feel like i really deserve heaven. She said she doesn't either--is too busy to read her bible. But if we have accepted Jesus as Lord and Savior i guess we will work on our walk until Jesus returns.

Thank you for those who posted--it is good to have good Christian fellowship at times. I lost my daughter to cancer in 89,and her favorite verse is on her memorial stone-------
Jeremiah-33:3---Call unto me and I will answer thee and show theehou great and mighty things thou knowest not:::

Cannot wait to see my daughter again---Pat--lotsafuninpa--

11/4/2007 3:45:59 PM Are there any true christians out there:  

4evr6y
Morgan, VT

Hi lotsa we all fall short of where God has called us to be [be perfect as I am perfect]
Buts its because we have an eternity to become perfect!
God so loves his kids he sent his son Jesus to up step humanity...some killed him ..and later some others made a religion out of Him...[not that he didn't deserve it],but he came to teach us.Don't let the fact that we are all spiritually immiture bumb you out. Keep on keeping on with God and He will lift you up.Not by works,but by Grace we will all see our loved ones...
4evr

11/5/2007 8:44:16 AM Are there any true christians out there:  

patama5
Bois des Filion, QC

I am a christian, and i would very much appreciate going on a thread that i can talk about my faith without being challanged ,it's ok to be challanged but it would be great to have a thread or group where we could share freely of the Lord's doing in our lives without being directly attacked ,or have people put down the God of love.
Not that i cannot debate on various subject or doctrines ,but i believe that those subject controversies should be under another headline,no?

11/5/2007 9:14:55 AM Are there any true christians out there:  

cottagebithec
Utica, NY

I agree pat, this is probably a safe place to do that, as you will be talking to other Christians.

But I think Dustin's intention here is for "Christians" to gather in a place to talk about ANY subject... dating, relationships, etc. with people who have something in common. In this case Christianity. In the other groups it's age, political views etc..

For example, if you are searching for a man or woman who is a Christian, 50+, Liberal... you would find me there chatting in those groups. Make any sense?

11/5/2007 9:47:22 AM Are there any true christians out there:  

patama5
Bois des Filion, QC

Yes , thank you .I think that this is more appropriate.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10