Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

personal mega

This can spark off the funniest conversation and you get to know a lot about the particular person you are talking to. lesbian dating utah Ashton concludes by saying, I will forever be grateful to Bumble for the connection and for empowering me as a woman to take manage of my dating life. Lastly he pulled away, pointed at my face, and said, What s that? I touched my cheek, and ahead of I could figure out what was incorrect he said, You re bleeding! Guess he was grossed out, due to the fact he rushed out of the closet and left me standing there. sex tourism riga latvia So she reaches across me, opens the glove box, and pulls out a rather sleek hunting pistol.

pure hookup app review

The girls who use it don t have a good rep either . lawrenceville singles This is equivalent to how you can respond to someone s Facebook or Instagram Story today, which then appears in Messenger or Instagram s Messages section, respectively. She and Buckstein realized that the other fish in the sea weren t as attractive as they once seemed, and that there was a comfortable vibe to their old connection, but with some alterations. zoosk puerto rico If you re going down the this or that lane, make sure you are not putting sensitive topics on the table.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/9/2007 2:23:47 PM Are there any true christians out there:  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

Hey ,Where are all of the Christians?---miss you a lot---lotsafuninpa.

My verse I chose for today is-----Isaiah 41:10

Fear thou not,for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am Tthy God:
I will strenghten thee:

Yea,I will help thee, yeaI will uphold thee with the right hand of mine righteousness:

I used this verse a lot when I was in the hospital a few years ago very ill,and thought I had cancer~~~~~~~but praise God--I didn't:

11/10/2007 8:52:37 PM Are there any true christians out there:  

sensual_latin
Pleasanton, CA

lotsofuninpa,
You said... "-Praise God for his unfailing love,because I surely didn't deserve it"

You deserve God's love and every blessing He sends you because you are a child of the most high God.
When God blesses us and loves us is because He knows we deserve it, but if we say we don't deserve His love or blessings then we are not accepting His love and this offends God.

It would be like parents loving their children and having the children tell us they don't deserve our love.. this would kill me if my son ever told me that, the same thing with God.

When God blesses me and proves His love for me, I immediately accept it by telling Him I so deserve His love and thank Him for reminding me that I am a child of the most high God who loves me unconditionally!

I adore You Father!!!

11/10/2007 9:48:15 PM Are there any true christians out there:  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

evening latin.. welcome to the religion forum. I think PA meant that he loves us even though we constantly and do not live the Christian life he requires. We do not deserve his love, but he does love us. Kids that are unruly are loved, yet do they deserve our expressions of love to them by kindness, toys, cell phones.. light punishment? God saw that man would never be good enough to enter into his kingdom. He gives us a chance through Jesus. By GRACE are you saved. nothing more, nothing less. Only Gods kindness, and mercy gives us his grace. If we deserve his love, would he have sent Christ to give us another chance to be saved and enter his kingdom? Would you if you were God, send your son to die in that horrible way because GOD knows we deserve his love? The only thing that offends God by man, is man not obeying his commandments. God hates sin.

peace...

11/10/2007 10:48:22 PM Are there any true christians out there:  

sensual_latin
Pleasanton, CA

Thanks knight for the greeting,
I respect your point of view on this as well as all the others which is very interesting how we all interpret our spiritual believes and bible differently. It makes it exciting because there is no right or wrong way about all of this.

As for me, I'm not a religious person and never have been as I am a Christ follower.
I know that the more I accept God's love (by admitting that I deserve it as He does not keeps record of my sins, so why should I?), the more He blesses me and my family because I'm always ready to receive His love just like my son expects and accepts my love for him and never for a moment he doubts he doesn't deserve my love and that makes me happy and makes me love him even more because it builds him up and makes him stronger
God I love my life!!

On another note, I think this lil' smiley is so cute hahahah! ---->

11/12/2007 12:12:10 AM Are there any true christians out there:  

elfiegirl
Port Charlotte, FL

WOW!!! Hello to all my fellow believers in Christ! So glad to be here
among you. I feel the love here! I think that being a Christian means
that you totally believe in Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior, and He
was sent by the Father to to save us all.

I only feel unworthy when I know I have sinned, but when I ask for HIs
forgiveness I know He has, as I do feel it.

I am going through some troubling times right now, but cannot elaborate
as it is between God and me. Please, just say some prayers for me.

And Pat...I cannot imagine your sorrow, but I can relate in some small
way, as I almost lost my youngest daughter a few years ago in a near
fatal motorcycle accident, in which here fiance died. I feel for you!

BUT...Isn't it great though to KNOW your beloved son is with God at this
very moment and is extremely happy?
We must not dwell too long in our sorrows, as our faith shows
us that our loved ones are no longer in any pain nor are they suffering.
Think about it...they are with HIM right now! And how safe is that???
How wonderous the sight of God must be! Hallelujah!

Thank you all for being here my brothers & sisters!

With much love to you all! Cindy

11/12/2007 12:20:09 PM Are there any true christians out there:  

cottagebithec
Utica, NY

cindy.. "If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it." John 14:14

Dear Heavenly Father, Help Cindy in her struggle. I ask this in Jesus' name. Amen

11/12/2007 12:51:43 PM Are there any true christians out there:  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

Hi everyone,I put up christmas decorations today--but no tree--what a job!!!!

I wouldn't be doing it,but my gr-daughter who is a senior in Florida will be home for Christmas---WHOOPIE--I really love that girl. SHE IS A REALL GO GETTER.

She goes to school until 10:45----then to work in a t-shirt place----then home--cooks for her dad,cleans house,etc. and takes night courses on the computer.

Please pray for her,as her Mom is not talking to her,and she hasn't seen her sister ((11 yrs. old in a year. She needs to see them--she doesn't say too much,but i know she is hurting. Her name is Desiree"

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT GIVEN---HUGS-----IN Jesus love----Pat.

11/12/2007 5:59:37 PM Are there any true christians out there:  

rawseed
Inver Grove Heights, MN

I grew up in the Jehovah Wittness household. I have a lot of unanswered questions and no house of worship. I want god in my life, but I have no idea what's real anymore. Any ideas?

11/12/2007 6:49:16 PM Are there any true christians out there:  

cottagebithec
Utica, NY

raw... the only thing that is real between you and God is the relationship you seek with him. It is a personal relationship between you and him. I know, for me, when I don't know the words to use, I ask the Holy Spirit to help me. May God bless you.

11/13/2007 2:32:00 PM Are there any true christians out there:  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

Hi, I think the bible is a great place to start---and prayer that the Lord will guide you to the truth.

Also find a good church,and start attending--you will know when things are adding up,and okay. Love in Christ---Pat.

I know it is not easy,but nothing good ever is easy-----God bless you:::

11/13/2007 4:27:53 PM Are there any true christians out there:  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

Prescribed by the Great Physician

The next time you feel like GOD can't use you, just remember...
Noah was a drunk
Abraham was too old
Isaac was a daydreamer
Jacob was a liar
Leah was ugly
Joseph was abused
Moses had a stuttering problem
Gideon was afraid
Samson had long hair and was a womanizer
Rahab was a prostitute
Jeremiah and Timothy were too young
David had an affair and was a murderer
Elijah was suicidal
Isaiah preached naked
Jonah ran from God
Naomi was a widow
Job went bankrupt
Peter denied Christ
The Disciples fell asleep while praying
Martha worried about everything
The Samaritan woman was divorced, more than once
Zaccheus was too small
Paul was too religious
Timothy had an ulcer... AND
Lazarus was dead!

Now! No more excuses!
God can use you to your full potential..
Besides you aren't the message, you are just the messenger.
And one more thing...
Share this with a friend or two...
In the Circle of God's love, God's waiting to use your
full potential.

11/14/2007 2:27:37 PM Are there any true christians out there:  

jra69
Catonsville, MD

Just wanted to say hello to all of you, and God bless. As a christian, I believe that Christ died for all of us, and though He is always there it is up to us to ask Him into our lives. The world provides so many ways we can drift away, so it is wonderful to see a forum like this! Thank you all!

11/14/2007 3:20:20 PM Are there any true christians out there:  

cottagebithec
Utica, NY

Knight... sending your post on to my friends... we all need to be reminded of the power we have available to us, despite of our disabilities! Thank you.

11/14/2007 4:41:06 PM Are there any true christians out there:  

pretttyfunlady
Sarasota, FL

you may get some people with their own opinions of what a true christian is- but its GOD's opinion that matters to me= and i stand up PROUD to say i am a true christian.
There is a great poem by mia angelo called 'why i say i am a christian' i think it is the 'perfect definition of what a christian is. I have been saved for 8 years. It was God who came to me and rescued me at the LOWEST point of my life. My son went to prison 8 years ago on january 10th, he robbed two men, at different times on the same night. My son put a gun downs a mans throat and robbed him, he only had $20, so my son chased down another man and almost beat him to death, yep MY SON, my only child- he was addicted to crack. 1 month latter i signed myself in for depression, i was so lost, HURT,competly broken, the pain was so hard, i thought the only way out was to kill myself, and that is why i signed myself in, i was getting TOO close to really ending my life=i couldnt get out of bed, i drank every day and i RARELY drank a glass of wine before, i was drinking a BOTTLE of wine every day trying to mask the pain,even the doctors said there was no hope for ME, that i would go on a medical disability for the rest of my life, i would never be able to work again, and my life would exist on medication and PAT (ME)would never be back how i was before!
BUT--------GOD had HIS plan, when i was in that terrible place and i was SO LOST, all i could do was cry and think of how i could kill myself at the treatment center- As soon as i walked in i went to the door and hid my face in my hands crying. I felt someone put their arms around me and said its going to be ok-It was a man who went to church-and every time i walked past his room, he would be reading the bible-one day i asked 'charles' if he would read the bible to me= he did. His pastor would pick him up on sunday take him to church and bring him back. I asked him if i could go, he said yes, of course=but the clinic said i could NOT go because i was suicidal. That day i let them have their way and did not go. The next week i asked to go, the clinic said NO, i stood up and said i have rights, and i'm GOING to church, and i went! the first sunday all i did was cry, i have NO idea what was preached or said- a few days latter at 1am i was in a deep sleep from all the meds, but i awoke up feeling FRESH and WIDE awake and didnt feel like i was drugged up-my eyes just POPPED wide open and i had this pulling inside me that said GET UP, go in the living room and get the bible, it was such a STRONG pull i didnt question it, i wasnt freaking out or anyting- THAT was the beginning of GOD healing ME, i went to church,got babtised a few weeks latter and a few days after that i signed myself out-NEVER to take another pill for depression, i work, i laugh, i love-
and then----------9months latter my son was diagnosed with m.s 9 months after he was in prison, and 2 months before that my cousin died from complications of m.s. he was in his early 40's paralzed from the neck down-last 3yr in a nursing home= a breathing corpse! my son diagnosed with the same disease! and YES, i got broken again, i was MAD at GOD, i backslid for 6 months,smoked pot as much as i could,drank, anything to escape my fear,my pain-----it took a long time======but i have PEACE, i LOVE The lord, i have 'surrendered
i put my son 1st not god- and god changed that-but it was a FIGHT, i fought it,but GOD is so amazing, he made my heart the way its suppose to be- trusting GOD, even though i dont understand his plan, but i have PEACE because i KNOW now that God will explain it to me when i see him face to face and i will then understand HIS plan . only with GOD would it be possible for a MOTHER to endure this and even worse, my son does not want me in his life, because he still does drugs,living a path to hell-he doesnt think i'm COOL, because i dont do drugs or swear or go to bars,etc----its just ME and GOD in this world, but you know what===========its not a bad place to be, if its jesus who is with me- now and forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRAISE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!! for all he's done and even for not doing what i want' because he has a better plan= trust me====5 years ago=====i sure would have NEVER thought i'd say this! ( my email is christian48f at yahoo, and my name is pat

11/15/2007 7:10:02 AM Are there any true christians out there:  

jra69
Catonsville, MD

Hello Pat....may I say first, that most of us cannot imagine what you have experienced, the extent of where you have been. Through it you have come to understand something many of us struggle with from time to time; Trust Him First, and above all! It is His plan at work, even when we can't see how. It is such a difficult lesson at times, and you have been blessed by His grace to know this even when it seems impossible. God bless you, and thank you for sharing!

Ray

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10