Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler bbw

But you get a significantly additional sincere image if you ask a guy how other people in his life believe of him. arkansas hookup They may well unravel how often or how seldom they go on dates which can be a beneficial data for you, ngl. Aside from helping you understand additional about your date in terms of their preferences, this or that inquiries can be fun subjects to talk about. vietnam free dating site Never consider you happen to be going to modify this person s thoughts, or that you can sell them some thing they are not in the market for, she says.

hookup websites completely free

There s also an whole element of HER that does not seriously have to do with dating but rather operates as a social media platform and shows you what queer events are going on in your area. edmonton alberta dating When it comes to sex, BDSM and polyamory are disrespectful for the reason that they are a reflecting of his personal values, according to the group. At initially, these calls have been a small awkward—what were you supposed to say to a total stranger you d almost certainly never ever meet? But then, what couldn t you say to a stranger you d probably by no means meet? Freed from the stress of a pending outcome—no question of a second drink, moving to a second bar, or going back to anyone s place—I became immersed in these conversations that lasted, from time to time, for hours. bedpage tn Certainly you will develop into the most beautiful person in today s date.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/29/2009 4:08:38 PM Should SD allow medical marijuana to be used  

krazy4az
Aberdeen, SD
50, joined Jun. 2007

YES,I suffer from a muuscle disorder called Dystonia & sometimes the spasms get so bad I can barely sit upright;however, give me a joint and it helps me more than all the prescribed medication I currently take. So what's your opinions? I really could use some advice otherwise I'm thinking about moving out of state.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/30/2009 11:28:42 PM Should SD allow medical marijuana to be used  

daciencurt
Rapid City, SD
54, joined Apr. 2009

Only if it is controled by a Doctor, Means that you should not be allowed to have it at home but will have to go and get it from the Doctor.

5/2/2009 4:09:43 AM Should SD allow medical marijuana to be used  

sdcentaur
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,679)
Sioux Falls, SD
57, joined Dec. 2007

I haven't used marijuana in quite a few years and because it is still illegal I don't advocate it's use.

That being said.

The prohibition of marijuana is in my opinion one of the biggest wastes of time, money and resources Law Enforcement and the Penal system has to deal with. If you take the people who's ONLY crime was the sale, use, growing or possession out of the Justice system, marijuana related crime is almost non existent. Even if DWI and disorderly conduct were taken out of the equation alcohol is still the leading drug involved in violent crime. People high on pot might be a hazard to a bag of Doritos but it's rare to hear of someone getting stoned and then beating his wife.

I worked at the detox here and saw and learned a lot about drug use, legal and otherwise.

When you compare both the short and long term effects of alcohol and marijuana it's hypocritical at best for a society to not only allow but promote alcohol use and prohibit marijuana. Ridiculous or asinine are how I would describe it.

I don't think marijuana should be used when driving or on the job but otherwise it's less harmful that the beer I consume legaly.

Getting to the point of the OP...

Possession of less than an ounce of marijuana is a class 2 misdemeanor in SD, last I heard it was about a $150 fine in Sioux Falls, not sure how they treat it in Aberdeen but you could check your local paper's court section and find out.

Law Enforcement here (Sioux Falls) doesn't spend much time worrying about the casual user and most arrests happen when someone is arrested for something else and it's found on them during a search or someone is being just plain stupid and smoking it in public places.

At least in Sioux Falls if someone is reasonably discreet the chances of getting busted are small and as long as it's at home, less than one ounce and all in one bag/container the consequences are minimal even if someone is caught.

I had a friend who was taking chemo and marijuana was the only thing that allowed him to keep food down after a treatment. He would grind a bit up with coffee beans and make espresso with it, gave him an energy boost and let him keep food down at the same time. That method also eliminated the smell of smoking it from himself and his house.

The following is NOT to be considered legal advice, just my opinion....

Unless the Cops and Courts are much different in Aberdeen I'd say be careful about who you buy from and where you use it, consider making tea or espresso rather than smoking it and your not likely to have any problems with the Law.

5/3/2009 12:45:56 PM Should SD allow medical marijuana to be used  

krazy4az
Aberdeen, SD
50, joined Jun. 2007

Icouldnt agree more with the points you made on the pot . However it may tweek you to know that I was busted in Payson AZ, for 1.5 mg of smoke. As well as a pack of papers.
Thre is a zero tollerance law and I was charged with a feloney. They were white enough to drop the posession on parifinla (the papers) and I was charged with the posession of M.J. Mind you this was just enough pot to roll A joint. No prior drug charges did I have at all. Still I was convictrd of A feloney. This shit will be on my record for the rest of my life. I will no longer be able to get A liquor card which you need to have in Kansas City Missouri to serve booze, which knocks half of the job that I may be able to get. ( I am from K.C.M.O.) bEACUSE OF THIS IT CUTS MY OUT OF ALOT OF JOBS THAT OTHERWISE I COULD DO ) Not only am I at a loss for employment I can no longer get any kind of GOV. assistance with medical or otherwise with a drug conviction on my record.
I am 42 years old and I am a hard working citizen, the stupid shit has f**ked me out of more than I can tell. I am not a PIMP PUSHER OR EVEN A PART TIME PLAYER. sO IT DIFFERS FROM STATE TO STATE ON THE SECENTENCE, SO JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THERE ARE SOME OF US OUT THere THAT PERSONAL USE DOESENT APPLY TO, i SAW WHAT YOU WROTE ON MY FRIENDS COMP. AND FElT COMPELLED TO ANWSER. tHANKS FOR YOUR MOST WELCOME INPUT.

sincerley rebacca hays.

7/11/2009 5:30:46 PM Should SD allow medical marijuana to be used  
septjan
Lake Benton, MN
57, joined Jan. 2009

i think so but only if you stay home and smoke it. we dont need any more people killed on the road alchol should be the same way if you drink dont drive if your high dont drive

7/26/2009 11:34:55 PM Should SD allow medical marijuana to be used  

daniel82
Sioux Falls, SD
34, joined Jan. 2008

I'm all for it the state could tax it and it would be great for revanue. I read in California it is a 15 billion dollar industry. That would be great for the recession we are in. YES