Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www skipthegames

On the Square section, customers can browse others posts and get started conversations with them. nh singles com They say they block challenge users and delete fake profiles. A series of updates adding new capabilities — all the things from video chatting to help for dating remotely — have kept the apps relevant. guatemala dating sites There s even a guarantee that you will be dating someone inside six months, and if you re not, they ll give you six months free of charge! Yet, it is estimated that extra than 50 million folks use an app such as Tinder, with US millennials averaging approximately 1.

skip the games

51 Questions For Couples To Ask On Their Next Date Evening dating sites wilmington nc Somebody who actually wants to get to know you will take the time to do so. Last night, I signed up for bumble out of curiosity and boredom and deleted it soon after 1 hour. vietnam nightlife prices Nonetheless, I began to challenge that notion, if only in my own head.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

5/31/2009 11:42:43 AM What if they knew.  

jtc57
Bristol, CT

How would you feel if the doctors know that the nerve damage you had in your hands and legs would never get better.The doctor finally told me a few weeks ago.Right now I have no feeling below my knees.I have to use a cane to get around.But sooner or later I will end up in a wheelchair.I found out there are no meds.or no cure for me.I really feel depressed and a lone.

5/31/2009 12:17:08 PM What if they knew.  

alicekathleen
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,925)
Sacramento, CA

Well, I make sure I had a second and third opinion! I recently saw 3 docs with a question, and each one had
a different answer and response. It does not mean that anyone was wrong, it is up to the patient to decide what to
do in my case. For you, I am sorry that you have a serious illness. It must be terrifying. Without knowing more,
I hesitate to give any advice. I don't want to come off like Pollyanna, only you know your own circumstances and
how you feel. But things I would do is to do some research, ask questions, demand answers, take care of any
paperwork, such as applying for society security disability. And, this advice I will give... if you do not have a pet,
get one, a sweet kitten who needs you and will love you through thick and thin. Pets are life savers. Let us know
how you are doing. Alice

5/31/2009 1:10:05 PM What if they knew.  

jtc57
Bristol, CT

To let you know more I am on disability and I have two dogs.I've had three doctors check me.They all came to the same answer.They can not find out what caused the nerves to die.
They even sent blood work to Boston.I've had alot of test done.They tell me there is only one other person with this.So there is no know studies done on this.I have look it up and nothing good comes out of it.I will end up in a wheelchair.It is really depressing
knowing that my future is going to be in a wheelchair.I worry what going to happen to me.
Jackie

5/31/2009 2:51:20 PM What if they knew.  

sandra49ok
Shelton, WA

my heart goes out to you i would try to get a second opinion

6/7/2009 12:03:09 AM What if they knew.  

amethystjewel
Over 1,000 Posts (1,258)
Saint Helens, OR

Quote from jtc57:
How would you feel if the doctors know that the nerve damage you had in your hands and legs would never get better.The doctor finally told me a few weeks ago.Right now I have no feeling below my knees.I have to use a cane to get around.But sooner or later I will end up in a wheelchair.I found out there are no meds.or no cure for me.I really feel depressed and a lone.

I know I wouldn't like it but not sure exactly how I'd feel without walking in your shoes.
Not too happy, I'm sure. I would seek out a 2nd opinion, though!! My and prayers are with you in this life changing event that has happened to you..

May you have Gods blessings...

6/9/2009 5:24:30 PM What if they knew.  

titanicrose
Over 1,000 Posts (1,013)
Schaumburg, IL

Sorry for how you feel! If you are not happy go to another source for information. I just found out I am disabled for certain work situations due to an injury from work. I can't lift anything up to my shoulders and above my head with my left arm. I have a 20lb. limit at my waist too. Life sucks sometimes! I will have pain on and off for the rest of my life. The bright side is we are alive. Peggy

P.S. Good will come to us in another way I believe!

[Edited 6/9/2009 5:27:47 PM PST]