Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

privatedelights

I produced a profile on Bumble with pictures of my bald head and believed, I ve got tough sufficient skin if I don t get any likes back , but I essentially get a similar amount of matches, it just filters out the dross. atlanta single ladies But if you have invested your precious time messaging them, leave the door open. I was going to suck it up and just go on the date, but I went out with one more guy in the meantime, felt such a spark and then proceeded to be rejected by him. locanto hyderabad birds By the way, I believe it was a couple of posts back that suggested asking a blind person how they are reading messages is a silly query.

skipthegames login

He stated I will hold asking you out until you say no, and 5 years later I still haven t stated no. sun city west singles club Study what drives a man and you will understand him on as deeper level than any individual else. Genuine WeddingsFind wedding inspiration that fits your style with pictures from real couples. priyanka chopra bumble ad song A small sarcasm or dark humor is okay occasionally if that is how you communicate, but keep outright complaining to a minimum.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

6/23/2009 2:57:51 AM A change in law  

rodneyg668
Over 1,000 Posts (1,732)
Seattle, WA
44, joined Jan. 2008

I believe that we need to change the way we view crime and punishment in this country. Instead of overloading our prisons and jails with people whose only crime is something that doesn't bring and harm or potential harm to others is a horrible use for our country's resources. The only definition of a crime should be anything that hurts someone else, no victim then there shouldn't be a crime.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/30/2009 4:03:54 PM A change in law  
walter555
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,139)
Albuquerque, NM
60, joined May. 2009

9/17/2009 11:46:30 AM A change in law  
chris_vw
Stamford, NY
40, joined Aug. 2009

Quote from rodneyg668:
I believe that we need to change the way we view crime and punishment in this country. Instead of overloading our prisons and jails with people whose only crime is something that doesn't bring and harm or potential harm to others is a horrible use for our country's resources. The only definition of a crime should be anything that hurts someone else, no victim then there shouldn't be a crime.

Agreed. As long as you are not infringing upon the rights of someone else, you should be allowed to do as you wish. Anything less is not true freedom.

9/17/2009 7:07:11 PM A change in law  

danguitarman
Redding, CA
64, joined Aug. 2007

I agree. I would welcome an amendment to the U.S. Constitution which requires that no person can be convicte of a crime unless that person either intended to acted to cause harm to someone else or to property, but such intention could be inferred so that the mere possession of, say an atomic bomb, could still be a criminal act.

I think its important that people understand that liberals, not conservatives, are the ones who stand for civil rights and individual liberties guaranteed by the Constitution. It was the Bush government, with the republican congress, that emaciated the protections of the Bill of Rights. It groups like the ACLU that fight for our constitutional rights to be preserved. And its the people screaming "War On Terror!" who try to take away our rights.

[Edited 9/17/2009 7:07:38 PM ]

9/17/2009 9:25:54 PM A change in law  

coolchick
Over 1,000 Posts (1,074)
Woodway, TX
64, joined Nov. 2006

Chris & Dan. I appreciate the ACLU fighting for our rights.