Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubratings com

Maintaining your security a priority, on the internet dating ought to be exciting! So, take pleasure in it and hopefully, you will come across your Tinderella story. free datehookup Profiles can get quite detailed with the ability to place your diet regime preferences on your profile, along with your astrological sign and pronouns. Queries like this are 1 of the finest approaches to definitely get to know an individual, instead of going the standard route of ‘how are you etc. omegle college emails Adult personals, and completely free of charge dating high quality in usa.

skipthegames apps

Their answer will inform you no matter if they have already began liking you or will they need to have a handful of a lot more dates to develop the similar feelings as you have for them. san diego adult ads You can select from these casual males or females expecting your requests. These inquiries come from a psychological study by Dr. hookup com badge Think it or not, you re not the first particular person to feel about this.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

6/23/2009 6:33:11 PM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  
awakeing
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,718)
Walled Lake, MI
44, joined Mar. 2008

There was a thread about does love still exist and Yourfriendbob
made a comment to me that really got me to thinking....

How can a woman trigger your desire to love her?
What makes you see a woman as your lover not just a friend,
a one night stand, a temporary fling?

What can she give you that makes you want to give your heart?
I realize that is what I am looking for a man with a kind, faithful,
honest heart. A man to experience things with mind, body and soul.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/23/2009 6:35:03 PM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  

rodneyg668
Over 1,000 Posts (1,732)
Seattle, WA
44, joined Jan. 2008

Being honest and forth right, affectionate and understanding. Never, ever tell me what you think you want me to hear, tell me what you think and feel. Laughter is important, so is patience and a bit of a racy attitude in bed.

6/23/2009 6:41:39 PM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  
nek711
Mechanic Falls, ME
62, joined Jan. 2009

A need for me.

6/23/2009 6:45:03 PM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  
rrrsmile
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,668)
York, PA
53, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from rodneyg668:
Being honest and forth right, affectionate and understanding. Never, ever tell me what you think you want me to hear, tell me what you think and feel. Laughter is important, so is patience and a bit of a racy attitude in bed.

Great idea for a thread!

Good answer albeit the only answer at this posting. I can do that! ...........Now lets see what the craziest post......

6/23/2009 7:24:02 PM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  
crazylove39
Abbeville, LA
47, joined May. 2009

showing me i am more than her bank, and a little careing ,and shows me i can trust her 100%

6/23/2009 7:31:48 PM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  
kinseil
Matteson, IL
37, joined Jun. 2009

With me its more primal. There is "something" about her and no one else that makes me WANT to protect her and provide for her. I don't think its anything she does its just her. But I DO KNOW that a woman can DO THE WRONG THINGS that fk that up!

6/23/2009 7:40:50 PM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  
i_am_bill
Over 2,000 Posts (3,428)
Astatula, FL
57, joined Apr. 2008

Quote from awakeing:

I personally do not think love is something that can be manufactured or something that one person can make another person feel.

Love is one of those mysteries of the human experience that is ambiguous, so ambiguous that if you ask a hundred people what it is you will get a hundred different answers.

I cringe when I hear people say they want to make so and so love them. How can you do that? It cannot be done.

Love is random. It happens for reasons we cannot grasp. It is an intangible.

I do think people can be fooled into thinking that love is happening and I feel sad for them.

Bill

6/23/2009 7:44:51 PM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  
cruise427
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (23,315)
Los Angeles, CA
49, joined Sep. 2008

it's not always .."what you do"
sometimes,.. "it's what you don't do"

a guy can tell when she's "bullshittin'"..
just like ..she can tell when he's "bullshittin'"

no games, no lies... it's pretty much that simple.

6/23/2009 7:47:54 PM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  
thebestman
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,658)
Atlanta, GA
43, joined Dec. 2006

1. A woman that understands me for who I am

2. A woman that has the ability to handle constructive criticism

3. A woman that does things UNCONDITIONALLY and has the ability to love unconditionally. She does things "just because" without ulterior motives

4. A woman that does not get high from arguing - especially pointlessly.

5. A woman that is not only present during the good times, but also shows that loving support during difficult times and stands by her man regardless. THIS DEFINES A STRONG WOMAN IN MY BOOK. Denzel Washington and President Obama's wives stood by them when they had nothing and look at both men now!!! And their men love them and been married for a number of years by the way.

6. A woman I enjoy spending company with full circle. It doesn't matter what, when, and where we are.

7. A woman where we can disagree without being bitter after wards, but can walk away laughing and or leaving it in the past.

8. A consistent good attitude mixed in with honesty and trust and she has to show that she can trust me.

9. A woman I can talk to about ANYTHING at just about any given time.

The aforementioned is a solid foundation. The above is attainable, but hard for many because of ego, ulterior motives, mental attitude, tendency to play and manipulate games, and past experiences.

[Edited 6/23/2009 7:51:33 PM ]

6/23/2009 7:59:57 PM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  
rrrsmile
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,668)
York, PA
53, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from i_am_bill:
I personally do not think love is something that can be manufactured or something that one person can make another person feel.

Love is one of those mysteries of the human experience that is ambiguous, so ambiguous that if you ask a hundred people what it is you will get a hundred different answers.

I cringe when I hear people say they want to make so and so love them. How can you do that? It cannot be done.

I do think people can be fooled into thinking that love is happening and I feel sad for them.

Bill

Very true Bill...

But considering the recent posts, with the guys here saying, "Why do women want friendship first?" My favorite "After the sex how are we going to keep a man."

I think we need some guys telling us what it is we can do to keep you all. I don't need marriage but I do need a man in my life.

You guys do add a little something otherwise missing. LOVE ............

6/23/2009 8:00:03 PM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  

claudius5
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,941)
Petaluma, CA
67, joined May. 2009

Quote from thebestman:

2. A woman that has the ability to handle constructive criticism

3. A woman that does things UNCONDITIONALLY and has the ability to love unconditionally. She does things "just because" without ulterior motives

4. A woman that does not get high from arguing - especially pointlessly.

5. A woman that is not only present during the good times, but also shows that loving support during difficult times and stands by her man regardless. THIS DEFINES A STRONG WOMAN IN MY BOOK. Denzel Washington and President Obama's wives stood by them when they had nothing and look at both men now!!! And their men love them and been married for a number of years by the way.

6. A woman I enjoy spending company with full circle. It doesn't matter what, when, and where we are.

7. A woman where we can disagree without being bitter after wards, but can walk away laughing and or leaving it in the past.

8. A consistent good attitude mixed in with honesty and trust and she has to show that she can trust me.

9. A woman I can talk to about ANYTHING at just about any given time.

The aforementioned is a solid foundation. The above is attainable, but hard for many because of ego, ulterior motives, mental attitude, tendency to play and manipulate games, and past experiences.

Thanks, thebestman, good points all; but the ones that stand out for me are numbers 1, 3, 5, 6, 7, and 9.

6/23/2009 8:09:34 PM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  
thebestman
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,658)
Atlanta, GA
43, joined Dec. 2006

Quote from claudius5:
Thanks, thebestman, good points all; but the ones that stand out for me are numbers 1, 3, 5, 6, 7, and 9.

Thanks buddy

6/23/2009 8:26:09 PM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  
tataman
Jacksonville, FL
48, joined Mar. 2009

She must cook my meals and keep my house clean. She must do all the laundry and never ever consider complaining or whining about it. She must give me a massage when I deem necessary. She must also be available for sex anytime I choose, ........that about covers it..............

6/23/2009 8:32:57 PM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  
teck6959
Prospect, KY
53, joined May. 2009

Unconditional Acceptance of Me

6/23/2009 8:44:15 PM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  
awakeing
Walled Lake, MI
44, joined Mar. 2008

Lost power for a few hours guys but I thank you for taking the time
to share your view.

Oh and Bill I didn't say 'make' I said inspire.

I already know you can't do a thing to make a man love you,
but I was interested to know what things you men felt inspired
you. What made you feel safe to love and what qualities made
you willing to open and give your hearts.

6/23/2009 8:54:33 PM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  
i_am_bill
Over 2,000 Posts (3,428)
Astatula, FL
57, joined Apr. 2008

Bake me a cake.

6/23/2009 9:20:04 PM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  
wildbluemist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,703)
Battle Mountain, NV
55, joined Apr. 2009

Its all about the feel!!

Example:I've been with women that make guys drool and I swear during and after sex with them I never really liked it.Oh they did everything right it was not a dead lay as they say.But that spark and tingle and most important!That WOW touch were missing?Its a combination of factors you feel it in her hands,fingers,arms,legs and lips.You can taste the air when she's around and long for her voice when she isn't.That's another key the depth of tone in her voice and when your close her whisper makes you melt!All you want to do is touch her,hold her,feel her and kiss her all over her body.

6/23/2009 9:28:45 PM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  
john346
Riverdale, GA
44, joined Apr. 2009

Quote from awakeing:

A woman cannot inspire you to love her. Love is not a function of inspiration. It is both an ambiguous and rational event. People have to inspire themselves to love the other, if they are capable of doing so. On one hand, love does require addressing the "ability" of a person to love. Unfortunately, we all love with different techniques and at different levels. And we all rceive love differently as well.

I would say that inspired love is more mechanical than it should be. Love is ultimately an intangible state that is always in a state of flux. Inspiration does not create this flux. Attraction, plus rationality, plus a factor that is unknown (the magic), all creates love.

6/23/2009 9:32:33 PM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  
mmilesg
Lima, OH
39, joined Jun. 2009

Inspiration...

Not being too wrapped or clinged would be an opposite of inspiration, so having confidence and a mind of her own would be inspiration for some. 'A mind of her own' needs to be looked at correctly though and not taken for granted.

A mind of her own that has a creative balance to it would certainly show inspiration for love or admiration.

I looked at the question wrong the first time. I guess I could put more thought into it and edit it again later, but that's off the top of my head.

[Edited 6/23/2009 9:43:25 PM ]

6/23/2009 9:36:07 PM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  
calli_in_durham
Durham, NC
42, joined Jan. 2009

Quote from nek711:
A need for me.

I like this, but how is this different than what some would call clingy, too dependent, or gold digging?

Just asking

6/23/2009 11:34:42 PM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  

volleyballguy73
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,670)
Hartland, MI
44, joined Feb. 2009

I don't know what would "inspire" me to love someone, but I know that every ounce of my being wants to be a better man, because of her.

6/24/2009 1:33:36 AM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  
yourfriendbob
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,396)
Fayette, OH
62, joined Oct. 2008

For the most important quality to me, I would take Bestman's number 1 and expand upon it....

That's a great start. But, more than that...

1B. She sees my potential

Because, that's where the future of the relationship lives. A man that has potential represents excitement, and strength, and security to a woman. She knows him to be a basically good man, but also one that will always try. Maybe not always win, but always try...in everything. And the man who won't ever give up trying is the strongest of men.

And lastly, but most important to the man...

1C. I will see the man she believes me to be, always reflected in her eyes.

Her love, her faith in my ability, and her willingness to stand with me for both the man I am today and the man I will be tomorrow, means I can trust her. She has cast her vote and her lot with me, and I will move Heaven and Earth to prove it was the best decision of her life. While I have always been my own man, having the agreement of someone who's opinion means so much to me, gives me the inspiration to do anything I put my mind to.

How can I NOT love the woman who can exalt me so with just a smile and her hand in mine?

6/24/2009 4:30:42 AM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  
fun2day4us
Mentor, OH
53, joined May. 2009

Quote from yourfriendbob:
For the most important quality to me, I would take Bestman's number 1 and expand upon it....

That's a great start. But, more than that...

1B. She sees my potential

Because, that's where the future of the relationship lives. A man that has potential represents excitement, and strength, and security to a woman. She knows him to be a basically good man, but also one that will always try. Maybe not always win, but always try...in everything. And the man who won't ever give up trying is the strongest of men.

And lastly, but most important to the man...

1C. I will see the man she believes me to be, always reflected in her eyes.

Her love, her faith in my ability, and her willingness to stand with me for both the man I am today and the man I will be tomorrow, means I can trust her. She has cast her vote and her lot with me, and I will move Heaven and Earth to prove it was the best decision of her life. While I have always been my own man, having the agreement of someone who's opinion means so much to me, gives me the inspiration to do anything I put my mind to.

How can I NOT love the woman who can exalt me so with just a smile and her hand in mine?

Very nice~

6/24/2009 10:13:35 AM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  
spider77
Over 1,000 Posts (1,983)
Adamsville, AL
65, joined Oct. 2008

Quote from awakeing:

Your answer is in the title---HONESTY! Bet you never find it, I never have. Good luck.

6/24/2009 10:23:57 AM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  
brockr23
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,401)
Chandler, AZ
41, joined Feb. 2009

Quote from awakeing:

There isn't anything that a woman can do to "trigger my desire to love her". There is no set formula that causes love to happen.

A one night stand is someone I find physically attractive but do not have any higher level respect for.

A temporary fling is someone who I find physically attractive and can have enough conversation with to feel okay about seeing her a few more times.

A friend is a girl I wanted to get with, talked to and found out that she is a really cool person and in the course of that conversation gained respect for her. This could also be the start of a potential relationship, depending on how the next interactions go.

6/24/2009 10:25:28 AM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  
midnightgambler
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,417)
Memphis, TN
40, joined Nov. 2008

It's not something that can be explained really. I just fall for the really sweet girls I guess. So I guess it can be explained actually. lol

I've fallen for a lot of girls online in the past really. But it's usually ones a lot younger than me. For women my age... I dunno they just don't seem to pull me in.

6/24/2009 10:36:41 AM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  
wolfi
Over 2,000 Posts (3,025)
Albuquerque, NM
51, joined Jan. 2008

Feeling 'safe to love' is kind of like feeling safe swimming in open water.
It may be safe, it may not.
Just remember you are protein, clumsy and slow.

6/24/2009 1:31:05 PM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  
mrfixit63
Rochester, NY
54, joined Dec. 2008

well I can only speak for myself but I look for a woman with no debt, a job a car is self suporting. doesnt put herself out there to be flirted with. shows me atention, wants to have sex, keeps a clean house doesnt lie or hang out with men dreses conserativly. and doesnt tell me what to do. on the other hand a man shouldn't look at other women always treat the lady with respect. if one is upset they should calmly talk threw the issue. and hold hands. its hard to stay mad when there is physical contact. the lady should ask his opinion as well as the man.
both should be considerate of the others feeling and when your apart never do somthing you know would upset your partner. always act as if the other is there and things will go well. everybody wants to feel special so point out what you like about eachother. like if she is in the kitchen cooking and you see her sweet as hoppin around lookin hot in her apron grab a chunk of that ass. and the hell with dinner for a few. go with the flow, if hes looking all hot out there workin in the yard with his shirt off shit tell him you need him for a minuate and as soon as he walks in the door jump his bones. spontinayity makes things fun! limiting your options makes things booring. not now honey im cooking doesnt keep the fire lit! stop im all dirty from working in the garden doesnt inspire her to be spontanious. go with the flow and let the other person take charge. if only for that event will make love grow passion more intense and friendship stronger! it takes two for people knowing thier part and two people to do the right thing no matter what! so the question is do you have what it takes to make it work? or are you trying to make your lover conform to your needs without considring his? you decide?

6/24/2009 1:54:35 PM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  
insulting
Over 2,000 Posts (3,237)
Houston, TX
49, joined May. 2009

Loyalty...standing by your side no matter what.
Shouldering the burden in times of need.
Empathy for others before concern for herself (not just kids).
Loves animals (always the sign of a good heart)
Strong of spirit and mind but defers to me after voicing her opinion

...oh and great tits help.

6/24/2009 2:19:35 PM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  
evileddy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,652)
Ottawa, ON
43, joined Jan. 2008

She inspires me to be a better man.

.. and has to have a nice ass.

6/24/2009 3:37:55 PM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  
buckmasterbob
Clearfield, PA
34, joined May. 2009

She has to be faithful,show me as much respect as i would show her and be honest. Also just be herself.

6/24/2009 4:16:12 PM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  
mmilesg
Lima, OH
39, joined Jun. 2009

The forum won't let me edit the post again, so this is like a double post, but they made me do it. I don't really have much time to be a forum troll and read the whole entire forum, but to just edit my post would have been tons easier than reposting.

[/added to the last post]

Just laugh at his jokes. Perhaps let him know when he isn't funny, but finding the right time to do this may help quite a bit. Different people take approaches to various things differently. So, being inspired only does last so long. How long are you asking for the inspiration to last wasn't really added into the question so that's a moot point. Discussion anyone? Some men just don't need inspiration to take you places, but on a spur of the moment type thing, inspiration could definitely heat up a bedroom, so whenever you do decide to inspire a man, timing is everything.[added]

6/24/2009 4:18:09 PM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  
usakindatheart
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,879)
Overton, TX
56, joined Mar. 2008

you can't

he is an honest person
or he isn't...

has nothing to do with her inspiring him
has to do with his own moral code

happy hunting
usa

6/24/2009 4:36:52 PM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  
spider77
Over 1,000 Posts (1,983)
Adamsville, AL
65, joined Oct. 2008

Quote from usakindatheart:
you can't

he is an honest person
or he isn't...

has nothing to do with her inspiring him
has to do with his own moral code

happy hunting

usa

6/24/2009 4:52:51 PM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  
musicnbrew
Sacramento, CA
32, joined Jun. 2009

Dunno... Either he's into you or he's not.. I always tell people I do what I wanna do. I pull no punches and I feel how I feel, If I love you that means Its what my heart wants. You cant make anyone love you, you can get them to be infatuated, that wears of and then they resent you for it

6/24/2009 5:38:46 PM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  
tommyutah2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,145)
Salt Lake City, UT
44, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from awakeing:

I'm going to put this in really, really simple terms. Us men are like puppy dogs. We love to play catch. We will go and get the ball all the time. We will show unconditional love all the time. We just like to get treats and we like to feel loved and appreiciated. Thank yous and compliments go a long ways.
We don't like to be in the dog house. We do like to have some attention paid to us. When we get ignored for what we try and do. It can put our tail between our legs. We will be loyal when we get loved too. We don't like to get beat. Sometimes we will make mistakes but alot of the times that's what they are is just mistakes. Like I said just think of us like dogs. We need treats to be trained. No treat and we'll turn into bad dogs. And really this is so simple.... When we do, do something good and we put some real effort into something what ever it is tell us something to the effect of "Good Job" or something along those lines. When you do this stuff watch us men walk to the ends of the earth for ya. And guess what ladies us men will shower you with so much love just like a good dog would.

****Disclaimer of the above post**** We are'nt really dogs.

I've been golfing all day and so I may of had a few beers

6/25/2009 12:08:57 AM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  
yourfriendbob
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,396)
Fayette, OH
62, joined Oct. 2008

GIRLZ SMELZEZ SECKZY.!!!....

6/25/2009 6:05:23 AM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  
awakeing
Walled Lake, MI
44, joined Mar. 2008

I'm so glad I asked this question. Each man that responded showed me
that his response showed what was really in his heart.
Clearly some of you can love, some don't want to, some of you
"control" whom you give your love to no matter what qualities she
may or may not have.

Clearly every man is unique and the only way to get to know
him is to listen to him as he tells you about himself.

So thanks guys for sharing a part of you, hope you all
have a great day today.

6/25/2009 7:28:38 AM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  

serenityfrank
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,719)
Toms River, NJ
59, joined Sep. 2008

Quote from rodneyg668:

/
/
yup,,be yourself and be honest,,if its right it will be

6/26/2009 8:15:27 PM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  
1414u
Nashville, TN
55, joined Apr. 2009

Quote from tommyutah2:
I'm going to put this in really, really simple terms. Us men are like puppy dogs. We love to play catch. We will go and get the ball all the time. We will show unconditional love all the time. We just like to get treats and we like to feel loved and appreiciated. Thank yous and compliments go a long ways.
We don't like to be in the dog house. We do like to have some attention paid to us. When we get ignored for what we try and do. It can put our tail between our legs. We will be loyal when we get loved too. We don't like to get beat. Sometimes we will make mistakes but alot of the times that's what they are is just mistakes. Like I said just think of us like dogs. We need treats to be trained. No treat and we'll turn into bad dogs. And really this is so simple.... When we do, do something good and we put some real effort into something what ever it is tell us something to the effect of "Good Job" or something along those lines. When you do this stuff watch us men walk to the ends of the earth for ya. And guess what ladies us men will shower you with so much love just like a good dog would.

****Disclaimer of the above post**** We are'nt really dogs.

I've been golfing all day and so I may of had a few beers

What a nice, honest-sounding, simple analogy...and your puppy is sooooo cute too!

6/26/2009 8:36:14 PM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  
tater79
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (29,647)
Springfield, IL
38, joined Jun. 2008

OP that's easy... be honest with the man, be faithful with the man, and don't be a b*tch, then if the man likes you, he will fall in love with you.. there is nothing special you have to do...

6/26/2009 10:40:30 PM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  
idahostang
Moscow, ID
53, joined May. 2009

Quote from awakeing:

coming from a mans perspective. I look at a the woman the woman i am in a relationship with as my friend, my partner, my lover.....She is the person i look to for support, andi want her to look to me for the same support....One night flings are not in my vocabulary. When i meet a woman , i give her the respect she deserves.
A woman is a person that a man should charrish, should care for, should be there for.. Yes it is a 2 way street, i look at it this way, that a woman is #1 an should be treated that way. I look to the woman to give me the same respect, compassion, sensuality that i can give to her. I can and always will put her feelings before mine.... If she is the true woman, in my heart, i will feel it, she will feel it......
Idahostang

6/27/2009 6:25:28 PM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  

mdmagic
Henderson, KY
61, joined Apr. 2009

by showing unconditional love. same as you would expect. peace and good luck.

6/27/2009 6:44:56 PM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  

krasota23
Over 2,000 Posts (3,194)
Albuquerque, NM
66, joined Dec. 2008

Let's read the title of this topic.
~ to love her honestly~

I do not understand how you can love somebody dishonestly. Love is the purest feeling in the world and it is always honest!
"The love you take is equal to the love you make." - These words be John lennon and Paul McCartney we need to remember.
Love is an act of forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.And when you see that look full of love and tenderness it gives you the strength and so much courage...

6/27/2009 7:55:00 PM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  
smileymartha
Houston, TX
53, joined Jun. 2009

Awesome question & replies. Nice to hear a man's point of view.

6/27/2009 11:05:24 PM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  
maxpauer
Houston, TX
31, joined Mar. 2009

everything you do for him has to be sincere and exclusive. but you cannot change someone. if he's into one night stands, thats what he wants. if you want a husband, thats what you want. talking usually helps too.

6/27/2009 11:13:20 PM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  
leadman_
Lake Dallas, TX
55, joined Mar. 2009

Save a spot for me in the golf cart

6/28/2009 12:18:42 PM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  

gvfireman
Great Valley, NY
42, joined May. 2009

being hounest and stratforward and axcepting me for me and not wanting to change me to who she wants

6/28/2009 12:50:28 PM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  

eancloud
Leonardsville, NY
35, joined Jun. 2009

sorry this is a little off subject but...
I am a kind caring man and this(4. A woman that does not get high from arguing - especially pointlessly.) Is the worst thing you could ever do in my opinion! And as for inspiring I don't know at the moment but I can tell you don't EVER EVER put on an act to try to impress your man! I apoligize again for being off subject!

6/28/2009 1:00:23 PM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  
acting_out
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,421)
Fort Myers, FL
54, joined Nov. 2008

Theres a thread posted right under this one, i think answers this question....
Meeting your needs.

[Edited 6/28/2009 1:00:43 PM ]

6/28/2009 1:48:19 PM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  
mikeyd30214
Fayetteville, GA
26, joined Apr. 2009

ehh be faithful. honest. loving. caring. juss be yourself

6/29/2009 2:38:56 AM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  
dray4tigers
Memphis, TN
44, joined Jun. 2009

She needs to be true to herself & independant, tell it to me straight (not beat around the bush), actively show affection & that she enjoys being with me, will stand by me, is honest and faithful, and does not play games with my heart or mind. One more thing, she needs to love me for who I am, not what I am or how much I make.

6/29/2009 5:20:28 AM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  

michael834
Houston, TX
61, joined May. 2008

you can't love someone dishonestly....that is a player. Honesty and truth, trust and respect the same you would expect. It has to be the right person though, there has to be some attraction to start with or you'll be spinning your wheels.

6/29/2009 5:49:30 AM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  
th6231
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (34,817)
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
69, joined Jul. 2007

First off--the word is "respect"--a woman should have respect for herself--have high standards---integrity--self confidence--and know how to choose men who would NOT consider her a one nighter--or an easy piece---any smart, alert woman can spot this type of man. If the man is rude, crude, and not treating you properly--show him the door. YOU CANNOT MAKE A MAN OR WOMAN DO ANYTHING THEY ARE NOT PREPARED TO DO.. Your standards should be evident--low class behavior should not be tolerated. So now that you are the "perfect woman"--and you seem to have found a great man--you have to allow the relationship to grow--you both have to nurture it--anything that doesn't grow--will die--including relationships---so your relationship should be getting stronger all the time. If YOU allow it to founder--it is up to you to get it back on track. If the great guy is showing signs of keeping it at a "certain level"--THERE ISN"T ANYTHING YOU CAN SAY OR DO. Except find another man. If you have to say--"lets be serious"-- then you are asking for a shocking answer--or reaction. It should be a natural growth event....growing with time.

[Edited 6/29/2009 5:51:42 AM ]

6/29/2009 6:34:24 AM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  
noob_online
San Diego, CA
60, joined Jan. 2009

th6231 is a wise man.

Try the Dr Laura book about feeding and caring for husbands. In the first page she sez somethinh like "What if the guy is an a**hole (booze, drugs, infidelity, etc), what can you do?" NOTHING.

OK so he not an a**hole. She sez stuff like Respect, honor, caring, and giving. Make him want to come home to you.

My favorite relationship word. COMPASSION. And that needs to go both ways

6/29/2009 5:09:40 PM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  

bowlove
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,637)
Jefferson City, TN
36, joined Jan. 2009

just by showing Love & Respect back ! ! !!

Don't let go ,

just hold me tight .

Kiss me softly ,

by the candle light .

Turn up the music ,

this is your song .

Come close baby ,

this is where you belong .

Do you want to dance ?

I love the way you move ,

give me a chance ,

I will improve !

As time goes by ,

and moves so fast .

I'd like it to stop with you ,

so I could make it last .

Make a wish every day ,

so I can hope it will come true.

I'm sending Love your way ,

and kisses just for you .

You are my everything ,

more than words can say .

I wish you never left ,

I wish You were with me everyday

.........by R.M.D............6-29-2009

6/29/2009 5:15:07 PM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  
stewie444
Over 2,000 Posts (3,928)
Seaboard, NC
41, joined Feb. 2009

As for me it's just doing little things to show her how much she cares. Finding a note in my pocket telling me she misses me, or something as simple as a text when I wake up.

6/29/2009 6:57:31 PM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  
ironmuscle
Over 2,000 Posts (3,015)
Santa Cruz, CA
41, joined Jun. 2008

Quote from awakeing:

Stop trying to get me to love you. If I'm not doing it on my own, then there's a problem and by you trying to force it is making matters worse. I shouldn't need any inspiration. It irritates me when women try to get a man to "love" her. I think she's setting herself up for misery when she does this.

6/30/2009 12:31:05 AM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  
skipjoe
Tulare, SD
60, joined Sep. 2007

Quote from i_am_bill:

Bill

So nicely expressed.

6/30/2009 3:32:12 AM Guys how can a woman inspire you to love her honestly?  
karebear70
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,438)
Seattle, WA
47, joined Jul. 2008

This was very interesting reading..

OP...great thread!!