Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames com

The website is incredibly accesssible but you can t delete your account, I definitely do not like that. dating in henderson nv I believe you really should initially adjust your profile pic. Bumble is not just for dating the app also contains Bumble BFF and Bumble Bizz , making it a kind of Facebook/Tinder/LinkedIn hybrid. minneapolis rubratings My present gf who is kinda popular on insta told me her most significant turn off was guys attempting to show off to her.

fetish hookup app

That is regardless of dating guidance that stresses the value of meeting new people today in public. southwest florida personals If two user s like every other s photographs, it is regarded as a match. So don t really feel terrible for a second about going through excellent lengths to look your ideal in your profile photos as well. wichita cityxguide Claire did not know how long the keep at residence order would final when she hopped on that small boat with a guy she d been back and forth with a lot more than as soon as.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/5/2007 11:36:12 AM What toy do you think should make a comeback?  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

About every toy we had as kids were toys that made us do the thinking and took some effort. What would you like to see come back for kids now?

12/5/2007 11:48:35 AM What toy do you think should make a comeback?  

stilwater4u
Riverview, FL

toys fer twats ,he,he,he opps you said fer kids
ok how bout a yoyo lol

[Edited 12/5/2007 11:49:44 AM]

12/5/2007 11:51:54 AM What toy do you think should make a comeback?  

agent05949
Greenville, MI

"Slinky"..........I still remember the tune !! Plus I'll bet we all had one at one time or another !!

12/5/2007 11:54:02 AM What toy do you think should make a comeback?  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

Amazing how the simpliest of toys kept us amused as kids

12/5/2007 12:07:05 PM What toy do you think should make a comeback?  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

Agent took my toy...............

12/5/2007 12:07:18 PM What toy do you think should make a comeback?  

sunshineusa
Paradise, CA

how about the boxes the toy came in my dad put toy in big box we had more fun with them.
toy were make to last too

12/5/2007 12:09:02 PM What toy do you think should make a comeback?  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

I may have to kill agent now I have that tune in my head. Ban enough yesterday with the ABC song.

12/5/2007 12:09:28 PM What toy do you think should make a comeback?  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

creeple people and the incfedible edabiles.

12/5/2007 12:10:30 PM What toy do you think should make a comeback?  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

lol yeah those big boxes! My kids had a blast in them. My son's uncles never failed to send my sons toys that were LOUD or took 10 battieries lol

12/5/2007 12:21:15 PM What toy do you think should make a comeback?  

dcmick
Midlothian, VA

Agent...u r right on as usual about the slinky. My eldest son, Danny, expects one every year, if he doesn't get one... he's not a happy camper. There are so many kids in my family that we draw names of the kids around Thanksgiving and even though Danny is 22 now (he's autistic) he expects that slinky for Christmas. He likes fire trucks too. I kinda like slinkys too because of Danny.

[Edited 12/5/2007 12:22:00 PM]

12/5/2007 12:25:12 PM What toy do you think should make a comeback?  

agent05949
Greenville, MI

PKK...............geeez sorry about the "Slinky" tune !! Law, we can share the slinky post if you'd like??

Its slinky, its slinky...the toy for all the girls and boys...its slinky

12/5/2007 12:31:21 PM What toy do you think should make a comeback?  

neodiminium
Waimanalo, HI

I would like to see my Barbi Doll comeback .
I lost her when I moved .
That reminds me ,Gotta Go !

12/5/2007 12:36:48 PM What toy do you think should make a comeback?  

explorer11
Rolla, MO

hula hoop

12/5/2007 12:37:53 PM What toy do you think should make a comeback?  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

Yeah... I loved the hula hoop. Be out on the sidewalk with them and an elderly neighbor would have to come out to give it a shot lol funny!

12/5/2007 12:47:14 PM What toy do you think should make a comeback?  

texaggie71
McDonough, GA

Do they still have jacks or lincoln logs ? I never got to play jacks because they were for girls, but I always thought it was cool to draw the squares on the sidewalks for the girls and watch them do that. LOL; funny the memories we have, huh ? I did have lincoln logs, though and they were fun on rainy days.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4