Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

flight hookup app

On the web dating is the new way to date for lots of people. asian dating new orleans For all the causes listed above, it s pretty not possible to know irrespective of whether somebody you met online will work out, no matter how substantially you vet or study ahead of time. As 2021 draws to a close, right here are some of Pew Analysis Center s most striking investigation findings from the previous year. chatroulette omegle sites 50 Not possessing to use your hands is especially appealing throughout a viral pandemic, which brings us to our next section.

websites like craigslist for hookups

Your data may be shared with other firms in this group. dating in boise idaho A girl I operate with went on a date with a guy who played Puff the Magic Dragon on the piano and sang it and cried. The concerns individuals are asking on the internet as they attempt to date during a pandemic are both heartwarming and heartbreaking. best hookup spots in seattle Refusing to comply with the trail blazed by swipe driven apps like Tinder, dating app Hinge puts its focus on relationships and interesting conversations.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/3/2009 8:23:55 PM The Party of NO!  

danguitarman
Redding, CA
64, joined Aug. 2007

Now, and this is incredible to me, the Republicans are opposed to extending CASH FOR CLUNKERS beyond its first super-successful week. They don't want 2 billion more for this. I would give it a BLANK CHECK. Make it 25 billion more! Then I'd create a federal downpayment assistance program for first time homebuyers! They'd oppose that too just like health insurance reform and every other program that ever benefits any Americans who aren't already FILTHY RICH! Opposition to CASH FOR CLUNKERS is beyond rationality. It is impossible to justify. These Republicans are no longer representing any constituency except the paranoid and the anal-retentive.

[Edited 8/3/2009 8:25:52 PM ]

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/4/2009 12:15:56 AM The Party of NO!  
walter555
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,139)
Albuquerque, NM
60, joined May. 2009

It is working quite well here in Albuquerque.
It is giving a boost to the dealerships.

8/4/2009 3:36:05 AM The Party of NO!  

danguitarman
Redding, CA
64, joined Aug. 2007

Right! Its working in Redding too. From what I read its working everywhere and thats why they went through the 1 billion in the first week. They found a program that works! And the cost is trifling compared to the money given to the car companies, the banks, the insurance companies, fannie, freddie, etc. The cost is like NOTHING out of a two trillion dollar budget. And it puts people to work and helps the environment and even promotes safety on the roads. So naturally the republicans are going to be against it. They will oppose any OBAMA initiative because they don't give a crap about the real lives of real people who aren't giving money to them! That's why only about 22 percent of the public identify themselves as republicans. I'm glad to hear its working in NM.

8/4/2009 10:40:53 AM The Party of NO!  

buckethead4242
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,266)
Reyno, AR
74, joined Jan. 2009

It is working here in Arkansas also, the dealerships or just about sold out of the 09 models,

we are already in debt up to our ass, so what is another 2 Billion ((LMAO)))

8/5/2009 8:07:37 AM The Party of NO!  

danguitarman
Redding, CA
64, joined Aug. 2007

Right on! You know its only $4500 per car. I don't know how many times $4,500 goes into a billion, but that is a LOT OF CARS!!! They used up the money in ONE WEEK!

8/6/2009 10:45:11 PM The Party of NO!  
picardj
Kingston, WA
34, joined Aug. 2009

Can anyone answer me one simple question why is health care reform being held up when if Obamma just made democrats grow some balls and vote as democrats on a straight line party vote he would be able to pass health care reform in a heart beat I mean France Germany Britain England Canada all have universal health care plus the government gives you time off in France if you have a kid for a year off per parent payed leave from work plus a payed nanny provided for the care of the house where are all my goodies. I say just make repubs eat the more liberal house bill they will never vote for uni health care anyway.

8/7/2009 4:24:41 PM The Party of NO!  

coolchick
Over 1,000 Posts (1,074)
Woodway, TX
64, joined Nov. 2006

dan, walt, bucket, and pic!

Of course the Geriatric Old Party is trashing the "Cash for Clunkers" program because it is a success. They can't stand it. It goes against their " I think the program is great, because it's not only helping car buyers & dealers - it's helping the environment some, too. It's a good start.

Do you think that maybe the reason the "blue dog" democrats are not supporting Obama's healthcare initiative is because they are in bed with the insurance and drug companies? I don't know that for a fact - just wondering.

8/8/2009 6:59:27 AM The Party of NO!  

danguitarman
Redding, CA
64, joined Aug. 2007

Hi Coolchick!
The bluedogs reached a very reasonable compromise with the white house by elevating the number of exempted small businesses. They did this by raising the exempted employers to those with payrolls of $500,000. The bill before the compromise set the exemption at $250,000. In one article I read, these numbers were stated INCORRECTLY to be GROSS RECEIPTS, which is not true. The numbers are for PAYROLL. That will leave a great many businesses outside of any mandate. The employer-based coverage is not going to be as extensive as we would hope for. But that still means that millions of workers who are working for low wages will get health insurance or their employer will have to pay a penalty to the government which will subsidise the public option.

According to a show I heard on NPR, the drug companies are not opposing this at all. Of course the insurance companies are opposed and they give money to the politicians. The entire reason for the existance of the bluedogs is fiscal conservatism ie. reigning in the debt and the deficits. The cost of any program is their first concern. They are not philosophically opposed to health care reform. Actually I think they would support a single payer plan if the economics showed a big cost savings to the government. But, of course, single payer is "off the table" and now we are fighting to preserve the "public option".

Don't be discouraged. Good things are happening. Remember, WE WON!

How are those funnel cones?

[Edited 8/8/2009 7:03:58 AM ]

8/8/2009 10:24:19 AM The Party of NO!  

pamela0324
Pasadena, MD
63, joined Nov. 2007

While I worry about the tactics of the "party of NO" I have to remind myself they lost and we won. The GOP and its followers have shown a side of America I don't like and am embarrassed to witness.

The GOP is clearly lining up behind their leadership, Limbaugh, Steele, Beck and their members of Congress, and they will try to defeat ANYTHING that has Obama's fingerprints on it. They want to figuratively kill him - and literally kill all of his initiatives.

I sincerely hope the majority in Congress hears ALL of America and not just the shouting minority showing up and misbehaving at townhalls this month.

2010 will certainly be a test for the party of NO. Will they have sufficient support? Are there enough angry white men...and angry white women...to elect some more good old boys to "represent" their districts but who will advocate for the interests of big business and those with fat wallets??

Peace, Pam

8/8/2009 2:18:12 PM The Party of NO!  

coolchick
Over 1,000 Posts (1,074)
Woodway, TX
64, joined Nov. 2006

dan & pam.

Thanks, dan, for the info on the blue dogs. Now what's up with these crowds showing up at these health care town hall meetings and behaving like "ugly Americans"? I saw on CNN yesterday where speakers were being shouted down, and people holding up signs with President Obama being characterized as Adolph Hitler. My God, what has this country come to? In my opinion, this is a "mob mentality" with no rational thinking behind it.

Do these mobs honestly want the American public to continue to suffer from no health care coverage - or health care coverage that is beyond crappy? Do they honestly want to continue to see our young and old people dying like flies because they can't afford preventive or emergency health care?

I tell you what, if our country falls under the control of these mobs, it's them that's going to subject us to a reign of terror similar to that experienced by the Germans under Hitler.

8/12/2009 6:14:23 AM The Party of NO!  

danguitarman
Redding, CA
64, joined Aug. 2007

Since we're talking health insurance reform now; don't you love it when one of these crazy, angry old nut jobs starts ranting about the government taking over healthcare and how the government should stay OUT of healthcare, AND DON'T TOUCH MY MEDICARE!!! They are operating out of total ignorance and fear. The Party of NO really is the party of Ignorance and Fear. And these town halls are a great mirror for the republicans to see themselves in.

9/17/2009 11:42:47 AM The Party of NO!  
chris_vw
Stamford, NY
40, joined Aug. 2009

Quote from danguitarman:
Since we're talking health insurance reform now; don't you love it when one of these crazy, angry old nut jobs starts ranting about the government taking over healthcare and how the government should stay OUT of healthcare, AND DON'T TOUCH MY MEDICARE!!! They are operating out of total ignorance and fear. The Party of NO really is the party of Ignorance and Fear. And these town halls are a great mirror for the republicans to see themselves in.

Ya I get a kick out of seeing this too. They rail against government funded health care, but want to keep their Medicare which is, you guessed it, government funded. The ignorance of some people never fails to amaze me.

And as far as the cash for clunkers is concerned, I feel that the repubs are opposed to it because it is successful, and the last thing they want to see is a program introduced during a democratically controlled government succeed. If it were to fail, they would be able to use it to gain political points in the next election. They seem to be more interested in discrediting Obama and ensuring their job security than actually doing what is best for the country.

9/17/2009 7:27:38 PM The Party of NO!  

danguitarman
Redding, CA
64, joined Aug. 2007

Chris, well said. Turns out there are also some democrats in the Senate, especially Max Baucus of Montana, who care more about their campaign contributers than they do about the USA. Baucus doesn't come cheap, though. He's received 3 Million dollars from health insurance companies. Then those same companies got to write the bill that just came out of his senate finance committee.

I think there should be a way for the Democratic party to expell him and I think they shoud do it! I wish Howard Dean was still the chair of the party because Howard would do it!