Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonla

Inclusivity was also an significant aspect in determining our selections, so apps catering to different sexual orientations and religions created the list. dating sites in newark nj It is the opportunity that there could possibly be far more out there, one thing you have never ever even imagined. Just after setting up one s basic profile, app users will be directed to answer a series of mandatory queries before being presented with the uniquely Singapore inquiries. where to meet australian guys Maybe you ll ultimately be that couple that can inform all your buddies you met on the Tube.

liatcrawler

Under no circumstances include things like private information such as your genuine name, workplace, function or home address, phone quantity or birthday, in your profile. free dating sites hawaii Ultimately they ended up sitting on the opposite sides of the theater. Ask her this query to get an idea for future dates. hookups in craigslist If you have any queries regarding the service, billing specifics, or personal experience, please do not hesitate to make contact with us by means of the e mail You will be provided with a detailed reply inside 24 hours.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/7/2010 2:28:31 PM Is it wrong to have sex with someone you just met? | Page 7  
caress2
Presque Isle, ME
37, joined Dec. 2010

It's so true. I'm reading books to my 2 mos old son right now that are for, maybe, 7-10 year olds and he's way more interested in them than googoogaga books.And it's really fun going to the library and picking out these beautiful books for him-does that make me a dork?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/7/2010 2:29:17 PM Is it wrong to have sex with someone you just met? | Page 7  
caress2
Presque Isle, ME
37, joined Dec. 2010

don't be so harsh!

12/7/2010 2:35:54 PM Is it wrong to have sex with someone you just met? | Page 7  
caress2
Presque Isle, ME
37, joined Dec. 2010

That's a tough one because when it's been a long time and you totally want them, or you're drunk, it'll probably happen. Whether right or wrong-I'm not sure? If it weren't for the STD factor-I'd go for it, but if you hold back a little while until you know there's no risk, then the sex will probably be even better because you've been waiting and want it even more!

12/11/2010 5:35:11 AM Is it wrong to have sex with someone you just met? | Page 7  
teardropnh
Springvale, ME
57, joined Dec. 2010

no as long as u are wicked turned on..................you go girl enjoy

12/11/2010 8:43:34 AM Is it wrong to have sex with someone you just met? | Page 7  
graywar
Topsham, ME
31, joined Nov. 2010

I say its ok for some people, i would never do it though.

12/12/2010 6:53:17 PM Is it wrong to have sex with someone you just met? | Page 7  
bbdrums34
Windham, ME
33, joined Nov. 2010

I've done it right off the bat with a few, but I think it depends, sex is the ultimate way of expressing love for each other. Its letting down your guard to another person to the point were he is inside you/ you are inside her. But its also just a fun f**king time.

I think it depends on who it is and what you & they are looking for though.

12/14/2010 7:03:03 PM Is it wrong to have sex with someone you just met? | Page 7  
chef360
Westbrook, ME
51, joined Dec. 2010

It is if it's your new step mom

2/20/2011 10:01:29 AM Is it wrong to have sex with someone you just met? | Page 7  

celeste0316
Winthrop, ME
42, joined Feb. 2011

Please, use a rubber! Have you do-it-on-the-first-daters forgotten that there is still no cure for AIDS. Oh, and herpes must be lots of fun to deal with. Go online and look up sexually transmitted diseases sometime, make sure you look at ALL the pictures, then ask me if it's wrong to have sex with someone you just met. You should check out some of the photos of the AIDS babies also...get back to me once you've done that, will ya?

2/27/2011 9:08:14 PM Is it wrong to have sex with someone you just met? | Page 7  

me_as_i_am
Gardiner, ME
33, joined Feb. 2011

It is very simple we were born because of sex and though yes to most, multiple partners may make them fell less moral. with the right precautions and the brains to back it up I feel it is not only moral but human nature to engage in any intimate emotion no matter who, what, where, when or how you do it.

4/26/2011 8:53:42 AM Is it wrong to have sex with someone you just met? | Page 7  

bnoyes
Augusta, ME
32, joined Apr. 2011

absolutly not, i am dtf all the time, i think its cool as f**k that two people meet and have sex right away fullfilling the need and want, shit..........

4/26/2011 2:09:46 PM Is it wrong to have sex with someone you just met? | Page 7  
omniseed
Portland, ME
31, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from celeste0316:
Please, use a rubber! Have you do-it-on-the-first-daters forgotten that there is still no cure for AIDS. Oh, and herpes must be lots of fun to deal with. Go online and look up sexually transmitted diseases sometime, make sure you look at ALL the pictures, then ask me if it's wrong to have sex with someone you just met. You should check out some of the photos of the AIDS babies also...get back to me once you've done that, will ya?

Because not having sex with someone for a few dates or longer will prevent you from catching an STD.

7/21/2011 1:21:16 PM Is it wrong to have sex with someone you just met? | Page 7  

isnthehandsome
Portland, ME
55, joined Jul. 2009

Quote from happy2byours:
i totally believe in being able to have sex with who ever you want no matter how long youve known them. sex is the best way to express yourself and im all about expression.

Damn I like your attitude

7/24/2011 7:54:59 AM Is it wrong to have sex with someone you just met? | Page 7  
errolwi
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (43,842)
Clinton, ME
45, joined Jun. 2008

short answer..............NO

8/4/2011 4:31:19 AM Is it wrong to have sex with someone you just met? | Page 7  
caress2
Presque Isle, ME
37, joined Dec. 2010

please do

8/5/2011 10:21:08 AM Is it wrong to have sex with someone you just met? | Page 7  
errolwi
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (43,842)
Clinton, ME
45, joined Jun. 2008

is that an offer?

8/5/2011 12:19:12 PM Is it wrong to have sex with someone you just met? | Page 7  
jerseyguy39
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,931)
Ocala, FL
46, joined Apr. 2011

OT: if that's whay you're BOTH looking for

11/8/2011 1:46:56 AM Is it wrong to have sex with someone you just met? | Page 7  

lovesoftly
Bangor, ME
32, joined Nov. 2011

It may be better when you love tha person ur banging but it hurts a hell of alot worse when you find out they don't love u back

11/21/2011 8:29:23 PM Is it wrong to have sex with someone you just met? | Page 7  
luvofthesea
Bangor, ME
51, joined Nov. 2011

I most definitely agree passionate sex with the one you love is the only way to make love!

1/16/2012 2:13:41 PM Is it wrong to have sex with someone you just met? | Page 7  

patiencelee
Auburn, ME
34, joined Jan. 2012

i believe everyone has a right to thier choice but my personal preference is to get to know some one std rates in maine are definatly on the rise hiv was un heard of in my area when i was in high school and now there are rumored to be fifty or more cases in my old high school alone but even putting those things aside i have net my share of creeps and sex just makes it all the harder to get rid of them PLUS SEX IS WAY BETTER WHEN YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR GETTIN IN TO AND ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT THE PERSON

3/19/2012 3:05:08 PM Is it wrong to have sex with someone you just met? | Page 7  

kelikah
Westbrook, ME
49, joined Dec. 2011

How old are u 2 ?

3/28/2012 9:25:23 PM Is it wrong to have sex with someone you just met? | Page 7  

bipbop13
Bangor, ME
49, joined Nov. 2011

I don't believe it's wrong at all to have sex with someone you've just met. Life is short, and we should enjoy all we can to its fullest. I've been burned lots of times in relationships. I think a friend with benefits, or even a one night stand would be just right for me right now. I believe that friends who have sex can keep the friendship just fine as long as they both know up front what the expectations are.

4/4/2012 7:43:35 PM Is it wrong to have sex with someone you just met? | Page 7  
1cor77
South Portland, ME
47, joined Mar. 2011

iam in south portland maine looking for a hook up add me and we can go frome there