Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free milf hookup

He was sitting with a handful of of his buddies and pretended not to look at me, you know attempting to be all cool. free dating sites norwich Turns out he had a bit of an obsession with them and could fairly much tell me anything I could possibly need to have to know regardless of not realizing them personally. I m finding out to be cautious and patient, to feel of other folks as extra significant than myself, then the appropriate time and match will come. neekolul onlyfans Our moms became rapid and dear good friends as young operating professionals in Chicago, and motherhood came at a equivalent time for them.

hot sex hookups

If attainable, come up with some topics of conversation to expand on later in the week when the date rolls about. santee classifieds ✅ Send up to 3 chat requests a day even with out a match. No matter if you are seeking to head down the aisle or for a casual fling, there s a service suited for you. cougar life any good Though annoying, it did open me up to the notion of at least attempting to match with foreigners and taking a additional relaxed stance.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/16/2009 9:55:45 AM Blow Off Lines.  
slang625
Bristol, CT
46, joined Jun. 2008

Let's see if any others have had this experience on here. You meet a woman for a date and it goes great, or so you think. Instead of being honest and saying "I'm just not feeling it..." you get a blow off line. One I've heard more than once is..."I'm going on vacation." I actually caught a few in this lie. What other lines have you guys heard...

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/16/2009 1:02:19 PM Blow Off Lines.  
curt1966
Madera, CA
50, joined May. 2009

When i get blown off, they don't say anything. They just ignore me and stop replying to my e-mails.

8/16/2009 2:45:51 PM Blow Off Lines.  

serenityfrank
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,719)
Toms River, NJ
58, joined Sep. 2008

on here they have deleted or blocked rather than be honest and say that they just arent interested,,after saying that they were and initiating,,
guess i need to learn to lie ,,to tell them what they WANT TO SEE AND HEAR
instead of the truth,,,Naa not worth it

8/16/2009 4:28:16 PM Blow Off Lines.  

lostinwyoming
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,462)
Evanston, WY
58, joined Apr. 2007

i never get blown off.

8/16/2009 7:42:44 PM Blow Off Lines.  
curt1966
Madera, CA
50, joined May. 2009

Why is it a woman wants us to be honest but yet they can lie through there teeth. How can I respect a woman who does this.

8/17/2009 7:33:29 AM Blow Off Lines.  
asfarasiam
Potterville, MI
48, joined May. 2009

When this happens all I say is, "is it any wonder why they are single?"

8/17/2009 3:22:09 PM Blow Off Lines.  
roguewriter
Over 1,000 Posts (1,867)
Oklahoma City, OK
44, joined Aug. 2009

This happened to me the other night:

Oh- I would love to chat some more, but I have to start dinner- I'll TTY later.
She then stayed online for another hour and a half and posted on threads.
So now I can add Liar to what I know about this woman.

I have no problem telling a woman, hey, I need to answer a few more e-mails before I log off. I'll catch you later. Why do women find it necessary to lie about these trivial things? I wasnt even that interested in her, just friendly chat, but now I dont want to waste my time with a person who shows her true colors.

8/25/2009 10:39:14 AM Blow Off Lines.  

italhammer00
Catasauqua, PA
61, joined Aug. 2009

How about thisone; You start talking to a woman, eventually she asks ur age,,(now guys I'm 54 with good skin and a slim athletic build). I have lied and said I was 50 and got a slow blow off, I'm afraid to tell them i'm 54. The age group I choose is 30 up to 50.

8/31/2009 9:08:09 PM Blow Off Lines.  

liferator
Over 2,000 Posts (2,094)
Fredericktown, OH
35, joined Dec. 2007

How about this one I had been talking to a girl on here and by phone for about two weeks. She made the first contact. I took the step of making plans for the two of us to get together one night she said looking forward to it. A few days went by and I heard nothing from her, a couple nights before we were to get together I finally get ahold of her get this She tells me that she has Rocky Mountian Spotted Fever and is in pain and wants to postpone our meeting for a week. I thought something didn't sound right but didn't let it get to me. Then the next weekend she sends me a text saying she found someone else. Man do laires piss me off

9/1/2009 3:36:49 PM Blow Off Lines.  

freezinoutside
Over 1,000 Posts (1,123)
Scotts, MI
62, joined Aug. 2008

I finally went out with a girl with a wooden leg, but we broke it off.

9/1/2009 3:53:53 PM Blow Off Lines.  
roguewriter
Over 1,000 Posts (1,867)
Oklahoma City, OK
44, joined Aug. 2009

Quote from freezinoutside:
I finally went out with a girl with a wooden leg, but we broke it off.

That is funny- How about this one:
I used to date a gal with amblyopia- But we didnt see eye to eye!

At least the optomotrists will get this one LOL

Rogue

9/25/2009 4:56:37 PM Blow Off Lines.  

d_voted
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,142)
Winnipeg, MB
63, joined Sep. 2008

Quote from italhammer00:
How about thisone; You start talking to a woman, eventually she asks ur age,,(now guys I'm 54 with good skin and a slim athletic build). I have lied and said I was 50 and got a slow blow off, I'm afraid to tell them i'm 54. The age group I choose is 30 up to 50.

If you are going to lie to them are you surprised that they retreat?

When anyone lies to me about something I wonder what else are they lying about.

Lying is an absolute deal breaker for anyone with any sense - especially at our age.
Who needs the aggrivation of sorting out falsehoods from truth?

Golly, that is a bit weird wouldn't you think?

I haven't got a blow off line but that may be because I haven't dated anyone either.

Ha ha - I guess I'm the lucky one in this thread.

[Edited 9/25/2009 4:58:10 PM ]

9/25/2009 8:47:30 PM Blow Off Lines.  

fastpony
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (74,808)
Hammond, IN
40, joined Apr. 2007

if you get blown off online....then just move on. are we THAT sensitive to every single person who isnt interested?? its what they come up with on a date,when saying goodbye...that matters. the fact that you wasted ALL THAT time talking and getting to know them,and some of the one liners ive heard are anything but the truth. i think its alot easier for her to leave you a message on your home phone the minute you drive away....that makes it easier.

9/26/2009 9:50:27 AM Blow Off Lines.  
saesph1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,704)
Centerville, PA
55, joined May. 2009

"...it's not you, it's me..." Usually they just don't answer the phone, ignore the e-mail and messages. I finally got one to say,"DONT CONTACT ME ANYMORE!", Thats my personal favorite. Direct and most inexpensive in time and money.

10/7/2009 8:36:11 AM Blow Off Lines.  
sterlingsebring
Riverview, MI
52, joined Aug. 2009

i met a woman at a park, she didnt have make up on, need a hair color touch up,
i suspected false teeth,and she didnt look at all like her pic. i had to do all of the talking, make a long story short, she emailed me and said there was no attraction lol

10/21/2009 4:58:08 AM Blow Off Lines.  
struckbylightn
Over 2,000 Posts (2,446)
Oelwein, IA
59, joined Oct. 2009

The one that slays me goes something like, "I don't really know what I'm looking for here." Translation-somebody way hotter than you.

10/21/2009 11:01:27 AM Blow Off Lines.  
saesph1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,704)
Centerville, PA
55, joined May. 2009

"....it's not you, it's me..."

10/22/2009 7:05:57 AM Blow Off Lines.  

bones01
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,598)
Homeland, CA
67, joined Apr. 2008

I don't think guys in my age group get "Blown Off" very often. More women than men cause they been killin the men off for years. Now it's easier for guys to be a little choosey. Not picken on the ladies, just stating a fact.

10/22/2009 11:31:21 AM Blow Off Lines.  
struckbylightn
Over 2,000 Posts (2,446)
Oelwein, IA
59, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from bones01:
I don't think guys in my age group get "Blown Off" very often. More women than men cause they been killin the men off for years. Now it's easier for guys to be a little choosey. Not picken on the ladies, just stating a fact.

Yes the tables do turn when a guy is 50+ if he has a good personality and takes reasonable care of himself. Spouses pass on, marriages break up and men who were unseen the first time around become visible to single women. That fact is a bit unsettling to women in that age bracket, especially if they see a guy with a woman in her upper 30's/early 40's for example. He may not have even actively sought out a woman that much younger. It's something that just happened.

11/2/2009 10:14:22 AM Blow Off Lines.  
geech101
Winter Springs, FL
63, joined Oct. 2009

I think many women go on these sites just to see how many men look at them, it gives them a boost to see men looking at them. What a fantasy. No we don't all want you!

11/2/2009 9:24:33 PM Blow Off Lines.  
wheresmybeer
Los Angeles, CA
33, joined Oct. 2009

I'm confused, aren't we the ones with the lines, hahaha
Women just stop talking and seeing a guy.

11/18/2009 9:31:57 AM Blow Off Lines.  
saesph1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,704)
Centerville, PA
55, joined May. 2009

HA HA!---" DONT CONTACT ME ANYMORE!" HA HAhhhh.

11/18/2009 7:11:31 PM Blow Off Lines.  
asfarasiam
Potterville, MI
48, joined May. 2009

Yeah they usually just cut you short communication wise and act uninterested. I can take a hint. The power in a relationship lies with the one that cares the least. Which is why women stay with a guy that doesn't treat her as well as I do. I have to quit being nice!

11/18/2009 7:27:23 PM Blow Off Lines.  

alecwins
Gerrardstown, WV
37, joined Oct. 2009

i took a girl out from here and everything went good according to her then i found out she stole my cam charger and she blew me off.... guess she really needed that charger

11/19/2009 7:33:02 PM Blow Off Lines.  
royalclue
Bulverde, TX
63, joined Mar. 2009

I either don't hear from the again or get excuses about being BUSY!!!
My all time favorite was "Have you looked in a mirror lately?" What the hell was that about?

11/25/2009 8:42:19 AM Blow Off Lines.  
saesph1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,704)
Centerville, PA
55, joined May. 2009

I'll turn the table here, "If you don't stop tickling me, I'm leaving." ( my line to a lass last week)

12/20/2009 11:10:48 AM Blow Off Lines.  
trb59
Over 1,000 Posts (1,166)
Ottawa, KS
56, joined Oct. 2009

the one I like the most is the old {WE NEED TO TALK} lol lol

12/20/2009 7:17:17 PM Blow Off Lines.  
lefty247
Over 1,000 Posts (1,231)
Swartz Creek, MI
69, joined Apr. 2009

Before I retired from pursuing partners, I must've heard them all. Or some cases never heard anything at all. But a few things I've learned:
• Women stating they're seeking honesty in a potential partner, don't necessarily mean they're also providing the same in return. No more than women wanting a sugar daddy to take care of them, will often have no more than two nickles to rub together.

• Guys have to hold back from confessing their undying devotion if they're really interested in a female until at least 6 months into the relationship. Most cases you really won't know until at least then. And anytime sooner, she'll think you're some sort of needy basket case with dependency issues.

• And if you're doing all the work calling, texting, making plans, paying the tabs, etc., bail before you're loaning her money to buy her next new car. Women like to be pursued, as do I. But I refuse to be the only one in the chase.

• I used to tell women at the outset we would have an open door relationship. Anytime either one of us didn't feel we wanted to continue, we'd both be upfront about it & were free walk away. That way, you'd at least have some closure. Which is better than the silent or ignoring treatment.

I find things much easier now that I'm taking the woman's approach to dating. I just sit back & wait for them to come to me. And if they don't, I just sit around & b i t c h about the poor quality of candidates out there. But I never worry about it as I have plenty of alcohol, food, & other things to do.

12/20/2009 9:21:31 PM Blow Off Lines.  
geeky13
Odenville, AL
61, joined Sep. 2009

An oldie but goodie: "I want to see you but I want to see others too." Chances are that they have or have one lined up.

12/21/2009 5:23:12 PM Blow Off Lines.  

stl1
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,311)
Saint Louis, MO
62, joined Jun. 2007

It really sucks when she pulls out her cell phone and her restraining order.

12/26/2009 11:17:04 PM Blow Off Lines.  

rycker
Russellville, AR
26, joined Dec. 2009

yeah, and if were are honest like they want and they dont like the honest answer they get pissed. sometimes we are just better off knowing when to hold'em and knowing when to fold'em.

12/30/2009 7:30:41 PM Blow Off Lines.  
cottonnballs
Over 2,000 Posts (3,930)
Crane Hill, AL
64, joined Aug. 2009

If you really want to weed them out up front tell them you're broke and live in a dump of an old broken down house trailer. That has gotten rid of a pile of wanna be's looking for me to take care of them. After my 1st divorce I wouldn't date a woman who didn't have a job and am still convinced that it is a good practice. At this age I'm also more in favor of those who don't bleed or breed.

1/1/2010 9:19:41 AM Blow Off Lines.  

didjaseeit
Over 1,000 Posts (1,319)
Red Lion, PA
32, joined Dec. 2009

Quote from lefty247:
Before I retired from pursuing partners, I must've heard them all. Or some cases never heard anything at all. But a few things I've learned:
• Women stating they're seeking honesty in a potential partner, don't necessarily mean they're also providing the same in return. No more than women wanting a sugar daddy to take care of them, will often have no more than two nickles to rub together.

• Guys have to hold back from confessing their undying devotion if they're really interested in a female until at least 6 months into the relationship. Most cases you really won't know until at least then. And anytime sooner, she'll think you're some sort of needy basket case with dependency issues.

• And if you're doing all the work calling, texting, making plans, paying the tabs, etc., bail before you're loaning her money to buy her next new car. Women like to be pursued, as do I. But I refuse to be the only one in the chase.

• I used to tell women at the outset we would have an open door relationship. Anytime either one of us didn't feel we wanted to continue, we'd both be upfront about it & were free walk away. That way, you'd at least have some closure. Which is better than the silent or ignoring treatment.

I find things much easier now that I'm taking the woman's approach to dating. I just sit back & wait for them to come to me. And if they don't, I just sit around & b i t c h about the poor quality of candidates out there. But I never worry about it as I have plenty of alcohol, food, & other things to do.

thats awesome! Makes me think I'm on the right track since I've started doing this a little bit.
Don't get me wrong, I love T & A but I'm not impressed by the size of a woman's breasts or butt, I want a woman with a big ol heart who can love me like nobody can, big ol kisses that go on and on and never end, with a big ol smile, she'll fill the world with laughter, size matters. c/o Joe Nichols.

Back on topic, a blowoff line I got not too long ago was:
I just wanted to see if "I still got it".
She had everything going for her til she fed me that line.

[Edited 1/1/2010 9:21:55 AM ]

1/1/2010 3:08:00 PM Blow Off Lines.  

luckylouie42
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,985)
Cedar Grove, WV
73, joined Mar. 2008

women are like monkeys, they don't turn loose of one limb, before they have a hold of another.

1/1/2010 7:48:57 PM Blow Off Lines.  

tjohn5000
Green Bay, WI
65, joined Jan. 2008

Quote from asfarasiam:
...The power in a relationship lies with the one that cares the least....

That may be the wisest thing I've ever read about relationships. And THAT is the saddest thing of all.

2/15/2010 7:39:30 PM Blow Off Lines.  
pinguinorojo
Johnson City, NY
30, joined Feb. 2010

She would call me to tell me, "We need to talk, I'll be in your house this afternoon." The woman never showed. She did this 4 times! She would call me to see if I was available to talk with her, but she refused over the phone, she had to do it in person.
Yeah... a day after the last call, I found out she had already moved in with one of her male 'friends'.

2/21/2010 10:24:32 AM Blow Off Lines.  
echosak
Newington, CT
46, joined Apr. 2008

I got the "going on vacation line" this weekend! I knew there was no chemistry but she needed to lie about going away so I played along!

"I'm going to Bermuda next week so I won't be around.(Keep in mind I didn't ask to see her again!) I totally can't wait to go!"

"Really!? When is your flight leaving?"

"I'm leaving at 8am monday on Southwest!"
(At this point I pulled out my Blackberry and made like I punched a few buttons)

"Wow, howabout that! I'm going away too to Bermuda and we have the same flight! I booked this awhile ago and I'm looking forward to relaxing!"
(Her mouth dropped open and this was too fun to do!)

2/21/2010 6:01:37 PM Blow Off Lines.  
rupertgarza
Bay City, TX
41, joined Jun. 2009

If your really into a chick it does suck. But there are a krap load of them out there. The problem is that introduction. I used to think oh she's not interested and would never try. Now its like what's the worst that could happen she uses a blow off line on me. Not the firat and not the last. So just go for it.

Worst is 3 messages into it she has to go to bed.

2/21/2010 11:11:48 PM Blow Off Lines.  
robb963
Shelbyville, IN
52, joined Jun. 2009

How about the ones we use? I need a new one besides, "I have to go right now because I forgot to floss the cat" It's not easy explaining in detail how I floss the cat's teeth.

2/27/2010 12:21:33 AM Blow Off Lines.  

jersey_man
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (42,202)
Phillipsburg, NJ
53, joined Feb. 2010

When she told me "I'm married" after the fact, that was the ultimate blow off.

3/1/2010 7:36:15 PM Blow Off Lines.  
phoenicks53
Over 1,000 Posts (1,603)
Surprise, AZ
63, joined Sep. 2009

I've heard ...after dating for awhile...."I'm just not ready for a relationship". My older friend told me Oh she's ready for a relationship...just not with you"

6/12/2010 11:57:41 PM Blow Off Lines.  
buckshot2
Centreville, MI
57, joined Jul. 2009

some chicks thing there the living end .... and there all that so to speak.
i went to a bar quite some time ago .
asked a gal to dance ... she's looking like she really wants to go on the dance floor .
and she has been glancing at you all night .
so ya ask her to dance .... she says no in a shi ty tone of voice .my response .... hey ! i really didn't want to dance any ways ...

just felt sorry for ya sitting here while your girl frinds were on the dance floor ... thanks but no thanks ... i needed to take a crap any ways ... smile and walk away ...

my thought is be polite , be polite , be polite ... till she turns into the real her ....i don't feel treating them like crap is the way to go . but some of them thrive on it ...treat'em good there on down the road ... act like you could care less if the cum , stay , lay or pray ... and thay most times stick around ..

6/22/2010 1:56:53 AM Blow Off Lines.  
itscraver
Dundalk, MD
25, joined Apr. 2010

Lol kinda like planning on meeting someone and them saying "im sick" followed by "3 slices of pizza in 10 minutes yesterday did it" makes me

9/15/2010 12:49:10 PM Blow Off Lines.  
nutsohairy
Vincennes, IN
29, joined Jul. 2010

Quote from curt1966:
When i get blown off, they don't say anything. They just ignore me and stop replying to my e-mails.
. Same with me just ignore me

9/16/2010 7:35:55 AM Blow Off Lines.  
morningowl67
Manchester, NH
48, joined Aug. 2010

The women usually just stop writing me to blow me off. It would be nice if they'd just say not interested or something though.

For us men, isn't it just simple enough to say "I don't feel a connection" I did have one that kept insisting on knowing why I didn't feel a connection though (although my 1st comment to her was "you don't look like this pic at all" while showing her the pic she sent me), in which case I just didn't engage anymore and ignored her. If they are too pushy, there's not a lot you can do except ignore them.

9/23/2010 6:53:12 PM Blow Off Lines.  

mstrnice
Webster, MA
27, joined Oct. 2009

lets see how about wene she says she whants to go out job serchng on her own by herslf and ends up at a guys hows all day wene u were suposed to hang out

9/25/2010 10:32:32 AM Blow Off Lines.  
laughingboy67
Sacramento, CA
49, joined Aug. 2010

When a person blows me off I just shine it on. I don't need to have that person in my life. I've given up on lying to make them like me because I don't like having to keep up with what I said and if the blow off is coming, then so be it.

9/25/2010 7:20:51 PM Blow Off Lines.  
wepx14
Bristol, CT
46, joined Jan. 2010

I talked to a female friend about this and asked her how she would tell a guy she's not interested. Her reply was the most roundabout thing I have ever heard and I told her, "You didn't really give an answer!" Her reply was to just lie. She asked me what I do in that situation and what I do is tell the truth, if I'm not into a woman I tell her straight up and she said "You can't do that...women can't handle hearing the truth!" This is coming from a woman and it's so true!

10/2/2010 7:00:54 AM Blow Off Lines.  
searcher56
Saint Cloud, MN
58, joined Aug. 2010

I got this line living in Minnesota and Wisconsin. I am sorry, I don't go out with Gay Men and you are too good looking to be Straight.

10/7/2010 12:10:00 PM Blow Off Lines.  
ben315
Boise, ID
39, joined Dec. 2008

How about after paying for their dinner and than calling them the next day they say "they are not interested because they have a boyfriend"

10/7/2010 10:18:02 PM Blow Off Lines.  

jspaces
Dewey, AZ
47, joined Oct. 2010

i think i got the crabs can i call you later

12/11/2010 10:49:09 PM Blow Off Lines.  

freedonald45
Rio Linda, CA
54, joined Nov. 2010

Thank's Guys I am laughing my a** off!!! Just remember "ALL" Women are the SAME!!! PROTECT YOUR SELFE DO NOT! DO NOT!! GIVE THEM YOUR HEART!!! NO MATTER!!! GUY'S OH' BY THE WAY! YOU DO HAVE (MANS INTUITION) USE IT!!!

12/12/2010 1:17:09 AM Blow Off Lines.  

vanguard06
Mount Morris, IL
28, joined Dec. 2009

Quote from curt1966:
Hmm weird that has recently happened to me a couple of times. I think they are afraid that they are going to hurt my feeling saying they really just want to be friends, but it's their fault to ignore a potential great friend. I know the last 2 I was interested in both just totally ignored me. One ignored me at first, and now I get a message from her ever so often. To clarify, both were 5 months apart.

12/14/2010 6:45:54 PM Blow Off Lines.  
abovefreezing
Pineville, LA
40, joined Dec. 2010

I've heard them all to even being ignored which seems to be the most popular with me.

"Srry I've been busy"
Hint: To busy for you

"Wish u would of told me earlier going over friends to watch LSU"
Hint: Going to friends for football obvious a guy friend stuck foot in mouth ur washed up to me at that point..

"Don't call me, text me its quieter"
HINT: Another guy is around and you don't want him to know about me but thanks for telling me.

"I call you later"... and she never calls
HINT: Your just not that important to her

The most famous one which I seem to find popular with the younger ladies in their 20s
"I'm not looking for a relationship"
Hint: Exactly what was said in an earlier post.. Believe me shes looking just not with you

If a women is into you she will take time out her day to contact you or want to hear from you.

I follow a guideline to messaging women online or texting,calling etc and thats 1 for 1. For every message I send a female I expect 1 in return and if she doesnt send anything back I wait 3 days and send 1 last message keeping it simple usually its a "Hey what happened to you one day hot the next cold?" If she replies I feel the message out reading between the lines if theres nothing in the message then I dump & move on if theres a hint of something I try them out for a 2nd round which they never keep up at that point either best case is truly move on before giving them 2nd chance. I do the 2nd round for the simple fact out of 30 ladies i've been able to catch 1 or 2 ladies as friends without benefits. Burned thru 5 ladies in November and December so far 3

12/16/2010 3:49:41 PM Blow Off Lines.  
nchillbilly
Grimesland, NC
48, joined Dec. 2010

I dunno that I've gotten an actual blow off "line" lol. Some ladies I've contacted just never return the e mail. That's a pretty good indication right there! I've blown a few off myself recently. Whatever the reason may be I usually just tell 'em that I didn't feel a romantic connection with them. It's the truth, but it sucks to think I'm hurting their feelings a little. As for me, I'm a big boy and I realize that for whatever reason not every woman I meet is going to be into me.

The one thing that just irks the hell outta me is when they kinda string you along for a bit. Recently I had a date which went well and I wanted a second date. I asked a couple of times and there were always other plans she had made. So I start thinking she really doesn't want another date, ok so I start to move on. Then outta the blue I get barraged with emails and texts, and start thinking well maybe she really did have other plans, so I ask her out again. Once again at the last minute she remembers she's made other plans, lmao....chicks! God I love 'em...and no, I won't be asking her out again...

12/18/2010 7:31:45 AM Blow Off Lines.  

robtest
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (26,785)
Norcross, GA
55, joined Sep. 2008

While I have heard many lines over the years, I would have to say my all time favorite was "You're so damn cute, I'm gonna give you head"...