Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersnals

How has been the journey so far physically, in term of nerve discomfort, outbreaks. craigslist boone iowa I have had a couple of matches and have liked a few of my personal and it has worked fairly well. Members who join the neighborhood and don t upgrade to Premium have access to plenty of functions. top 10 greek dating sites You are either searching for an individual to be a wide and begin a family members, it you are searching for some flavor of prostitute to play with.

privatedelight

If you are the type of particular person who likes to be a aspect of anything, The League is an exclusive app that calls for users to apply by supplying their job title, college, and LinkedIn profile. boynton beach singles All of these apps are at least usable by you LGBTQ folks out there. We obtain it so essential a lesson that we present it to every single man who lacks the encounter we have. how to get a free fling premium account —and sometimes I d uncover myself at gigs alongside a handful of recent conquests.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/20/2009 11:40:17 PM What are some good books?  
sandi82
Branson, MO
35, joined Aug. 2008

I like Dean Koontz, Robert McCammon, and fantasy like the dragon lance series. I like lots of books. What are some of the books and authors I should try next. I read alot so please give me lots of ideas. Thanks

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/21/2009 1:00:13 AM What are some good books?  
whocifer
Pleasant View, TN
29, joined Jul. 2009

Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuck (or however that dude's last name is spelled). I've heard the rest of his books are great as well. You should also check out Ted Dekker and Frank Peretti. Both are great writers and they actually co-wrote a book called House. It's one of the best suspenseful/creepy books I've ever read. Also,The Phantom Tollbooth. It's a children's book but it's amazing.

8/22/2009 10:21:54 PM What are some good books?  

bebummin
Columbia, MD
58, joined Jun. 2009

Non fiction and newly published titled Wesly The Owl by s. O'Brian. There are pics of this 19 year freindship between bird and owner. She is a biologist, but Wesley is her guy. There is one smooch photo you gotta see. Cute and worth a thousand words. I liked the story. Not a bummer sad saga like most animal stories! A

8/23/2009 12:23:23 AM What are some good books?  

arthur1974
Willard, MO
43, joined Jul. 2009

Satan: His Psychotherapy and Cure By The Unfortunate Dr. Kassler,J.S.P.S.
By Jeremy Leven
Get on your hands and knees, crawl to the nearest book store and buy this book.

8/23/2009 12:24:54 AM What are some good books?  

nanigrad
Laurel, MS
55, joined Aug. 2009

I loved "The Shack" regardless of the shock I had while reading it. It will definitely stretch what and how you think of things. It is definitely worth reading, but don't quit when it begins describing God differently than you thought of Him. Remember, it is a work of fiction, unless you dare to stretch your imagination and you really believe God can be anything He chooses to be.
"The Missing Piece Meets the Big O" is another great book! It has lots of pages (more than 100) with big drawings and few words, but it says a lot!

[Edited 8/23/2009 12:27:41 AM ]

8/25/2009 2:46:10 PM What are some good books?  
alicekathleen
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,605)
Sacramento, CA
72, joined May. 2008

Isaac Babel, "Red Calvary". Jewish guy who joined the Reds during the Civil War in Russia in 1920's. I am
fascinated by the time, the events, and his writing.

8/26/2009 12:37:10 AM What are some good books?  
chris_vw
Stamford, NY
40, joined Aug. 2009

Quote from sandi82:
I like Dean Koontz, Robert McCammon, and fantasy like the dragon lance series. I like lots of books. What are some of the books and authors I should try next. I read alot so please give me lots of ideas. Thanks

I would HIGHLY reccommend the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan. It is currently up to 11 books, with 3 more on the way (Jordan has died but has hand picked someone to finish the last 3 based on his notes). Lots of magic, fighting, intrigue. I have re-read them all more than once. My favorite series by far.

You could also try the Ledgend of Drizzt series by R. A. Salvatore. More good fantasy there based on the Forgotten Realms of D&D. About 12 books in that one.

[Edited 8/26/2009 12:38:23 AM ]

8/26/2009 7:43:17 AM What are some good books?  

alrose
West Point, GA
68, joined Jan. 2008

Iris Johanason is a good Southern mystery writer
John Patterson Swimsuit was good
Stephen J. Cannell At First Sight
Karin Slaugter Fractured
Gayden Metcalfe & Charlotte Hayes Being Dead Is No Excuse
Somebody is going die if Lilly Beth doesn't catch
that bouquet

I also read a lots and will go from biography, history, humor, mystery, and love medical mystery. Southern writers. I like to read the book before I see the movie!

8/27/2009 10:01:29 AM What are some good books?  
dieseldawg73
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,528)
Denton, MD
36, joined Jul. 2009

Just finished A Farewell To Arms again, For Whome The Bell Tolls

Alaska, Chesapeake

Fortunate Son was excellent

10/2/2009 9:48:20 PM What are some good books?  
hiker42
Colorado Springs, CO
64, joined Jan. 2008

The Alexandria Link by Steve Berry This guy reminds me of Dan Brown

10/11/2009 7:12:30 AM What are some good books?  
middy63
Over 1,000 Posts (1,685)
Tell City, IN
54, joined Jul. 2009

I recommend these:

In the Land Of Second Chances by George Shaffner
One Part Angel by George Shaffner (his sequal to the above book)
The Arithmetic of Life and Death by George Shaffner
(I'd say anything by him, but I've only read the above three

For fun:

Manslations by Jeff Mac

a book about what Men really think and how women
misread them...humorous, but also spot on. And not
in a mean way.

Classic Choice:

To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee

I could go on and on, I read on average 2-3 books any given week
and truly read about anything I can get my hands on, but these
above are great choices for almost anyone.

11/24/2009 4:22:46 PM What are some good books?  
keepmelaffn
Over 2,000 Posts (2,302)
Orange, CA
69, joined Oct. 2009

I've been reading Stuart Woods lately...his "Orchid" series.

Janet Evanovich, Diane Mott Davidson and Carolyn Hart are always good choices.

New author? Laura Benedict.

12/9/2009 11:06:03 PM What are some good books?  
northstarcastle
Over 1,000 Posts (1,453)
Buffalo, NY
42, joined May. 2009

If you want a really inspiring book. Food for the heart , the collected teachings of Ajhan Chah is really good. Some of his views on things I don't quite agree with but most topics he explains he makes seem soo clear. The things he says are all common sense and You'll keep reading in astonishment that you never looked at it that way before. Things you should know about how you're mind works but don't.

[Edited 12/9/2009 11:10:58 PM ]

12/11/2009 10:35:01 PM What are some good books?  
luvnlifen40
Cedar Rapids, IA
54, joined Nov. 2009

You all have given my a lot to look for at the bookstore. Would love to work at the bookstore but then I'd give them my check every payday so that would not be good.

I love Koontz, King, Evonovich-sp, Linda Howard, I go back and forth with fiction and non fiction have to try some of the non fiction you have mentioned.

Love ..Sidney Sheldon strong females.

Currently reading the Blind Side, the book, the movie was based on very good read, learning a lot about football.

12/16/2009 1:37:03 AM What are some good books?  
cookiedough132
Long Beach, CA
34, joined Dec. 2009

Anything by Oscar Wilde.

12/31/2009 12:54:53 AM What are some good books?  
mistadoright595
Meridian, MS
36, joined Apr. 2008

"Because of Grace" Its a series that I think you'd enjoy

1/3/2010 1:55:13 AM What are some good books?  

brooski
Joppa, MD
26, joined Jan. 2010

The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexander Dumas. A story of jealousy, revenge, love, retribution, and hindsight. Excellent read and my personal favorite. Not for those who do not have time to spare unfortunately.

1/13/2010 1:52:42 AM What are some good books?  

rachelray09
Flomaton, AL
32, joined Jan. 2010

the ENTIRE twilight saga by Stephenie Meyer. Even if you are not a vampire fan...you will fall in love with these books. I mean, the farther you get in the books, you forget Edward is a vampire. Its such a wonderfully written saga.

1/13/2010 11:31:03 PM What are some good books?  

netstalker
London, KY
55, joined Sep. 2008

My favorite book of all time is: Embracing the Heart, Engaging the Mind. It was written by Joseph R. Dunn PhD, and is available on Amazon. The link is below.

CHECK IT OUT!!!

http://www.amazon.com/Embracing-Heart-Engaging-Mind-Resilience/dp/0578011565/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_t

Here's an excerpt:

People do not live to be two or three thousand-years-old, but their stories do. Stories bring us as close to immortality as we can experience in this life.

Embracing the Heart, Engaging the Mind: Universal Stories of Resilience (with commentary) offers an array of 65 teaching or wisdom stories from around the world that have been passed down from generation to generation. The stories come from a variety of cultures and traditions including Rabbinical (Jewish), Sufi, Zen, and Christian. They come from Europe, the East, the Middle East, Africa, and the Americas.

Each story is followed by commentary which is mostly psychological in nature with some social and spiritual observations. A few of the stories have an historical basis and are modern; however, most are traditional and date back centuries.

The “Introduction” begins, "In the beginning, before there were psychologists, consultants, and experts, there were stories." The theme of the book is developing psychological resilience, that is, not only surviving but thriving in spite of facing life obstacles. Some would refer to the theme as positive psychology. Psychological resilience deals with developing personal strengths rather than focusing upon psychological disorders.

1/22/2010 3:03:59 AM What are some good books?  
joaquin_stick
Over 2,000 Posts (2,428)
Lexington, MI
64, joined May. 2009

Diaries of Anais Nin

Gravity's Rainbow Thomas Pynchon

1/22/2010 10:35:57 PM What are some good books?  
oletafive
Over 2,000 Posts (2,906)
Rattan, OK
70, joined Jun. 2007

I absolutely must agree with the previously mention book "The Shack." It is a must read for every man woman and child on the planet. Thought provoking? You Betcha.
--=05=--

1/28/2010 7:15:55 PM What are some good books?  
veritas_08
Dallas, TX
36, joined Jan. 2010

Fantasy? Try American Gods by Gaiman. The gods of old (Odin, Osiris, Shiva) fight the new gods (Technology, Media, Drugs) for the soul of humankind.
Also Age of Misrule by Chadbourn, a group of warriors fights the end of the world. Based on Celtic mythology.
The Stranger by Max Frei kinda Alice in Wonderland.
Someday I Will Be Invincible by Grossman. Comic book cliches remade to great effect.

House of Leaves if you're a strong reader. Anything by Palahniuk if you've a very very dark sense of humor.

1/29/2010 1:23:54 PM What are some good books?  

sama_i_ama
Over 1,000 Posts (1,228)
Denver, CO
37, joined Jan. 2010

for casual reading, id say amy tan, and jean auel. they are full of history, and good interesting stories, as well as other interesting information...

2/1/2010 3:29:11 AM What are some good books?  
nightowljc
Arvada, CO
43, joined Jan. 2010

I'm with veritas, try American Gods by Neil Gaiman. Brave New World by Huxley is also good. Might I also suggest Watership Down? Don't let people tell you it's a kids book just because it's about rabbits.

2/6/2010 6:22:17 PM What are some good books?  
electricmermaid
Sparks, NV
46, joined Dec. 2009

Dune by Frank Herbert!

"If you walk without rhythm, you won't attract the worm." Paul Atreides

2/6/2010 6:33:02 PM What are some good books?  
delphynelilith
Hemet, CA
43, joined Jan. 2010

Nightowljc: Thank you for recommending Watership Down. I was going to mention that one. It really is an amazing book. Shardik (by the same author) is also wonderful. Sad and wonderful

I would also say the person should try the Gunslinger series by Stephen King. I had some trepidation about reading it, but after prodding by my sister I finally picked it up and did not regret it at all.

Now I think I am going to eat some junk food. (And be irritated by a couple people for not keeping their word today.)

2/6/2010 6:35:29 PM What are some good books?  
delphynelilith
Hemet, CA
43, joined Jan. 2010

Quote from nightowljc:
I'm with veritas, try American Gods by Neil Gaiman. Brave New World by Huxley is also good. Might I also suggest Watership Down? Don't let people tell you it's a kids book just because it's about rabbits.

Oh...Brave New World is also terrific. Along those lines I would say 1984 and Fahrenheit 451. Childhood's End by our beloved Clarke is a must read.

2/6/2010 9:42:40 PM What are some good books?  
gwendolyn2010
Springfield, MO
65, joined Jan. 2010

Mythago Woods; Lavondyss by Robert Holdstock

The Doomsday Book by Connie Willis

The Pern series by Anne McCaffrey.

2/7/2010 4:49:03 PM What are some good books?  
jamesbondjames
Over 2,000 Posts (2,738)
Denver, CO
32, joined Nov. 2009

american gods by neil gaiman. really good.

and i would also recommend the crying of lot 49 by pynchon if you're just getting started with him. prepares you for his harder works.

[Edited 2/7/2010 4:50:04 PM ]

2/13/2010 8:15:30 PM What are some good books?  
tx_blu_eyz
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,978)
San Antonio, TX
50, joined Aug. 2009

anything by stephen king is good

3/7/2010 3:40:53 PM What are some good books?  
skimmilf5
Tracy, CA
44, joined Mar. 2010

I read My Dark Places. Now i'm reading Carl Hiaasen's Skinny Dip, so far pretty good.

3/10/2010 10:40:27 PM What are some good books?  
artanaxes
Ottawa, OH
62, joined Nov. 2009

Really good ghost story with unusually good character development and growth... THE HEART-SHAPED BOX by Joe Hill.

The Pendergast series by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child are all great reads. Personal favorite is STILL LIFE WITH CROWS

3/10/2010 10:42:35 PM What are some good books?  
artanaxes
Ottawa, OH
62, joined Nov. 2009

Quote from delphynelilith:
Nightowljc: Thank you for recommending Watership Down. I was going to mention that one. It really is an amazing book. Shardik (by the same author) is also wonderful. Sad and wonderful

I would also say the person should try the Gunslinger series by Stephen King. I had some trepidation about reading it, but after prodding by my sister I finally picked it up and did not regret it at all.

Now I think I am going to eat some junk food. (And be irritated by a couple people for not keeping their word today.)

One of the few people I've seen that appreciuate what a deep thoughtful book SHARDIK is...

3/11/2010 5:54:39 AM What are some good books?  
keeyam
Quinton, SK
56, joined Feb. 2010

'The Innocent Men' John Grimshaw, 'Sail' James Patterson 'The Bone Garden' Tess Gerriton are a few good books I have had the time to read so far.

3/12/2010 9:00:07 PM What are some good books?  
annamranna
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (29,668)
Bloomington, IL
62, joined Apr. 2008

'Water for Elephants' Sarah Gruen
The author did her research into the post-Depression period and the subject of traveling circuses.
The author's end notes state that many of the compelling anecdotes in the story were based upon real events, taken from the diaries and personal histories of old-time circus performers.

I received this book as a gift.... I was a little skeptical.... it isn't a book I would normally pick up... but I like it...a lot.

3/20/2010 2:40:09 PM What are some good books?  
35thave_tbird
Phoenix, AZ
54, joined Jan. 2009

try the game of thrones by george r. r. martin

4/2/2010 12:39:57 AM What are some good books?  
annamranna
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (29,668)
Bloomington, IL
62, joined Apr. 2008

i am a big fan of WWII novels.... I just started this one today...so far.... it's good.

Fortunes of War: The Balkan Trilogy
By Olivia Manning
Introduction by Rachel Cusk
The Balkan Trilogy is the story of a marriage and of a war, a vast, teeming, and complex masterpiece in which Olivia Manning brings the uncertainty and adventure of civilian existence under political and military siege to vibrant life. Manning's focus is not the battlefield but the café and kitchen, the bedroom and street, the fabric of the everyday world that has been irrevocably changed by war, yet remains unchanged.

At the heart of the trilogy are newlyweds Guy and Harriet Pringle, who arrive in Bucharest—the so-called Paris of the East—in the fall of 1939, just weeks after the German invasion of Poland. Guy, an Englishman teaching at the university, is as wantonly gregarious as his wife is introverted, and Harriet is shocked to discover that she must share her adored husband with a wide circle of friends and acquaintances. Other surprises follow: Romania joins the Axis, and before long German soldiers overrun the capital. The Pringles flee south to Greece, part of a group of refugees made up of White Russians, journalists, con artists, and dignitaries. In Athens, however, the couple will face a new challenge of their own, as great in its way as the still-expanding theater of war.

8/27/2010 6:04:48 PM What are some good books?  
funnygirlxxx
Over 2,000 Posts (2,315)
Sedro Woolley, WA
49, joined Nov. 2009

Read anything by Emore Leonard. He wrote Get Shorty and Be Cool, as well as
3:10 to Yuma. Also, The Glitter Dome, by Joseph Wambaugh. If you like the classics, try The Divine Comedy, by Dante. Topaz, by Leon Uris is also outstanding. Or King Rat, by James Clavell. Take your pic.

10/8/2010 2:23:17 AM What are some good books?  

rasputin_1
Over 2,000 Posts (3,587)
Arnold, MD
49, joined Jul. 2010

Fantasy is my favorite genre. I can give you a bunch of great author's names! Message me and let me know who you have read. I also enjoy, mystery, thriller and horror.

10/12/2010 12:22:46 AM What are some good books?  
april_the_1_2_c
Richmond, VA
54, joined Sep. 2010

"Between Each Line of Pain and Glory" by Gladys Knight

10/24/2010 10:10:55 PM What are some good books?  
raili44
Golden, CO
33, joined Oct. 2010

I tend to like classic scifi such as Frank Herbert, Robert Heinlin, and Orson Scott Card.

For a hilarious satirical work there is always Neil Gaiman's Good Omens.

Anything by Chuck Palahniuk is great if you want your head messed with.

10/24/2010 11:23:47 PM What are some good books?  
livlaffluve
Over 1,000 Posts (1,947)
Sulphur, LA
72, joined Jun. 2010

Read constantly as a child. Quit reading novels almost completely for years because I could sit and read all day and not do necessary housework. My daughter passed along Frank McCourt's "Angela's Ashes" a few years ago and I was hooked again; also his "'Tis" and "Teacher Man." His brother Malachy McCourt is good (and funny) - "A Monk Swimming", "My Him Song",others. Sad but read Dave Pelzer's books- "A Child Called It", about his childhood mistreatment by his mother and other books about his life. "A Confederancy of Dunces" - John Kennedy Toole. "Cane River", "Red River" - Lalita Tademy. "Grapes of Wrath" - John Steinbeck. So many books, so little time. One of the old "Twilight Zone" shows that I remember showed an apocalyptic ending with Burgess Meredith alone on the library steps realizing that now he could read to his heart's content- then his glasses drop and are broken.the end...

[Edited 10/24/2010 11:25:56 PM ]

11/6/2010 9:53:00 AM What are some good books?  
loner1969
Lebanon, KY
48, joined Oct. 2008

All Quiet On The Western Front by Erich Maria Remarque . This bitter indictment against Prussian militarism and the soul shattering horror of the Great War makes it a timeless classic .

11/7/2010 11:26:46 PM What are some good books?  
adngloria
Boca Raton, FL
52, joined Oct. 2010

Excellent choice. I read it twice. I recommend Crime and punishment by Fiodor Dovstoievsky

11/16/2010 4:17:37 PM What are some good books?  

begbear1952
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,222)
Easley, SC
65, joined Jan. 2010

Quote from arthur1974:
Satan: His Psychotherapy and Cure By The Unfortunate Dr. Kassler,J.S.P.S.
By Jeremy Leven
Get on your hands and knees, crawl to the nearest book store and buy this book.

Can you share a little bit about this book? Is it creepy, funny, or what?

I want to second American Gods, All Quiet on the Western Front, and Watership Down. Three very different books, but all great in their own way.

11/20/2010 2:27:35 AM What are some good books?  

loverofthesea
Upper Lake, CA
68, joined Sep. 2010

I am one of those guilty people that read everything. I recommend Jeffery Archer - great story teller even if he is a stuffy Brit. I have to hit the used bookstore now that I'm semi-retired and even there they get a big smile when I walk in and exit with another bag of books.

11/28/2010 4:36:30 AM What are some good books?  
grayson101
Port Saint Lucie, FL
47, joined Feb. 2010

I'm so excited,I found a site with ppl.,who are intelligent and love to read...I'm already taking notes on some of the books. Hello, fellow readers, now if I could find a site about movies....

11/28/2010 3:07:53 PM What are some good books?  
livlaffluve
Over 1,000 Posts (1,947)
Sulphur, LA
72, joined Jun. 2010

There are movie threads on here but no real discussions if that's what you're looking for. If you like old movies there's http://www.classiccinemaonline.com

11/28/2010 8:26:42 PM What are some good books?  
grayson101
Port Saint Lucie, FL
47, joined Feb. 2010

Thanks for link for movies,I like all kinds of movies....

2/4/2011 11:28:33 AM What are some good books?  

heatherness
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,521)
Cheney, WA
61, joined Mar. 2009

If anyone enjoys books about the American frontier/pioneers, I have a great trilogy for you by Conrad Richter. He is powerful, and captivating with his flowing prose. They are: The Trees, The Fields and the Town. The "Town" was so good, it won a Pulitzer Prize.

Does anyone know of other great books on this subject?

2/5/2011 11:01:27 PM What are some good books?  
auroranative1
Aurora, IL
37, joined Dec. 2010

Neil Gaiman's American Gods
Jean Genet's The Thief's Journal
Mark Z. Danielewski's House Of Leaves
Camden Joy's Lost Joy
Thomas Wolfe's Look Homeward, Angel
Adam Voith's Bridges With Spirit

2/6/2011 8:29:28 PM What are some good books?  
radientredhead2
Mammoth Spring, AR
60, joined Jan. 2011

The Sisterhood Series by Fern Michaels......FANTASTIC!!!!!....there will be a total of 20 books.....right now there are 19 on the market.....They are about a group of female vigilantes

2/7/2011 12:01:18 AM What are some good books?  

redviolinnicole
Maryville, TN
29, joined Jan. 2011

Terry Goodkind, Laurell K. Hamilton, Donna Boyd, Kelley Armstrong

5/17/2011 2:07:34 AM What are some good books?  
icuddle
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,624)
Salem, OR
65, joined Dec. 2009

Robert Aspirin, and Douglas Adams, are authors to consider.

5/17/2011 9:34:53 PM What are some good books?  

hobbymaster
Howell, NJ
36, joined May. 2011

David Eddings is one of my favorites. The Belgariad/Mallorean especially are my favorites.
J.K. Rowling with Harry Potter did a fantastic job linking the timeline and leaving no loopholes.
I like the D&D books, the original Xanth novels... So many books, so little time...
Terry Goodkind! Sword of truth was excellent.

[Edited 5/17/2011 9:35:17 PM ]

5/21/2011 2:37:19 PM What are some good books?  
chantelcherry
Indianapolis, IN
24, joined Apr. 2011

I'd definantly recommend The Hunger Games Trilogy...seriously dont pass it up for anything it is the best book that keeps you on your toes from action, romance, and so much more that you could aske for...absolutley amazing

5/22/2011 6:44:59 AM What are some good books?  

whays
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,629)
Payson, AZ
74, joined Nov. 2008

Suggest Donna Tartt's "A Secret History". Brillant.

6/8/2011 12:06:33 AM What are some good books?  
robfromnb
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,001)
New Bedford, MA
37, joined May. 2011

Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep - Philip K. D*ck
This is the book that the movie Bladerunner was based off of.

American Tabloid - James Elroy
Fictional crime novel set in the 60's that starts with JFK's assassination, and closes shortly after Robert Kennedy's.
Like many of Elroy's works it is a very gritty noir based loosely on actual events.
Very good narrative great depictions and of and cameos by real people such as Jack Ruby and Lee Harvey Oswald. He uses extensive amounts of the slang from whatever time period he is writing about, so make sure to keep a slang dictionary handy if you aren't familier with some of the words or phrases.

The Colorado Kid - Stephen King
Very short, but very good.
Mystery novel that focuses on what makes a good mystery rather than trying to solve it.

Eaters Of The Dead (now retitled as "The 13th Warrior") - Micheal Crichton
A retelling of Beowülf.
Told as a first hand account seen through the eyes of an arabian holy man who is exiled after being caught sleeping with a wealthy merchant's wife.
He comes across their company and is caught up into the events, reluctantly being forced to learn how to fight and kill in order to survive.

6/9/2011 3:19:31 AM What are some good books?  
afflicteddevil
Menasha, WI
33, joined May. 2011

I would recommend the kushiel's series by jaquiline carey. Theres a little something in that for everyone.

6/15/2011 11:04:43 PM What are some good books?  
sukitien
Birmingham, AL
31, joined May. 2011

John Saul is amazing if you like horror/sci-fi.